Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 45

950 24 55
By wissam_wisso

After the Kamaboko squad recovered, training began, Aoi and I were responsible for training them. At first, we started with easy exercises to warm up and adapt their muscles to the difficult exercises. Tanjiro was working hard, while Inosuke was, as usual, brutal and difficult to handle, but he was always enthusiastic about the difficult exercises

"[Wrong name] fight mee!!". Inosuke puffed

"No, not right now! Keep training piggy boy!" I smirked.

he laughed:" I AM A KING!!!!!!I WILL FIGHT ALL THE HASHIRAS!!!"

and Zenitsu, as usual, was grumbling and complaining.  Very perverted in relation to girls .

The three girls also participated in the training, adding to Zenitsu's perversion.

"OI Zenitsu!!! Leave the girls alone or I will take you on a missions with me! You will be a perfect bait!".

He looked at me scared:"EEEH NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE A BAIT TANJIRO HEEELP MEEEE !".

I looked at him with a serious look:"then act nice and stop bothering them!".

The trio looked at me smiling,they said :"Arigato (y/n) san! We will make your favorite food!".

I smiled, well my favorite food always changes my mood. It was almost lunch time and I walked towards my room to change, I passed the patients room until I found  Genya there.

"Genya!". He turned around.

"(Y/n) chan!" He smiled. I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Genya! I miss you so much! How are you doing! How was your mission!"

He smiled:"I miss you too (y/n) chan, it was fine through I wish I could find a kizuki to fight!".

I patted his head playing with his hair:" no need for rushing Genya, everyone gets their chance to shine, and your turn has not yet come. You just have to practice more. Kizuki are not ordinary or easy demons".

"Hai I understand, and you (y/n) chan? How was your missions, and how is Nemi doing?".

"I am doing good, well like always just weak demons nothing special, and about your Aniki, *rolled my eyes* he is fine,  that bastard still have the guts to fight me ".

Genya frowned:" I wish he change,Ni (y/n) chan, do you wish we all get back together? Like we used to do before ? "

My smile disappeared, Do I want to go back to him, as we were before?  Have I ever wished that our relationship would improve?  I was going to answer when Tanjiro suddenly walked in.

"(Y/n) san! Aoi is looking for you!" He looked at me and Genya then he smiled

"Oh hello! My name is Kamado Tanjiro! It's you from the final selection, it has been a long time!, You've got a huge build!".

Genya looked at him angrily:" SHINU! ( die!)".

I raised my eyebrows:"Genya! This is rude! Don't talk to others like that!, sorry about him Tanjiro, it seems you have meet before!".

Tanjiro said cheerfully:" hai (y/n) san, we meet in the final selection! We have a little argument but I want to be your friend! Now I got your name, Genya right?".

Genya screamed:"No fuck off! Leave now you bastard I don't want to be your Friend!!! You broke my arm you bastard!". Seriously I should keep an his dirty mouth.

I looked at them confused:"wait why did you broke his arm???"Genya suddenly became nervous, sweat dripping from his forehead. He was trying to signal Tanjiro to be quiet, but it was too late.

Tanjiro smiled:"Because you hit a girl, don't you remember that?".

" wait! What did you said?? ".

Genya screamed:"YOU BASTARD!!"

I turned towards Genya with a deadly look:" oi Genya, is that true??".

Tanjiro and Genya felt frightened, their hair stood on end as (y/n)'s aura became terrifying and sharp, the air in the room became heavy.

"I said is that True! Genya did you hit a girl?".

Genya gulped, he knows he fucked up, so he try to find any excuses. He said while trembling.

"II I .... I ....I ... I didn't meant it... I I only want to get my sword .... b... b..bbut she kept talking about demon slayers ranks and it .... "    .SMAAAK!

I cut him off hitting him on his head, the hits was so strong that make Genya screaming, Tanjiro felt scared and try to protect Genya. But I was beyond anger.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT A GIRL!DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME! IS THIS WHAT YOUR MOTHER TOUGH YOU BEFORE! IS THIS WHAT I TOUGH YOU??". I kept hitting his head

" I AM SORRY (Y/N) CHAN I DIDN'T MEANT IT AT ALL!!!! I WAS JUST ANGRY BUT I REGRET IT PLEASE I AM SORRY"

"(Y/N) SAN! PLEASE CALM DOWN!YOU ARE HURTING HIM!!".Tanjiro said with a worried look. I stopped hitting him

"YOU WERE JUST ANGRY!!!YOU WERE JUST ANGRY!!!!!!!! IS THIS YOUR EXCUSES GENYA!! YOU SHOULDN'T HIT A GIRL!!!! YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT FEELS DON'T YOU!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE LIKE HIM!!". 

Then Genya eyes filled with tears, he knows how it feels, his mother and father, and how he used to hate his father because he always hit her, he knows how it feels , he knows why (y/n) was mad at him, because she faced the same thing with Sanemi.

"Please (y/n) san calm down! Genya are you alright?" Tanjiro said with a worry, he felts bad and try to calm the sun hashira in front of him.

I took a deep breath, I didn't want to do something I will regret.I turned around without facing them

"Oi! Get up!" Genya and Tanjiro flinched, Genya stood up and said with hesitation.

"(Y..Y/N) chan... please don't be mad of me ok! I am sorry I ......" .

I cut him off:"SHUT UP and follow me NOW !!! " then I grabbed his wrist and drag him outside. Leaving Tanjiro with a worried look

"(Y/n) chan! Wait! Where we are going! You are hurting my wrist! Please listen I am so sorry please calm down!!" Genya said nervously while being dragged to nobody know where.

I ignored him and keep walking towards the headquarters, I was furious at Genya. How dare he hit a girl like that! No I should teach him a lesson before he turned into a beast, just like his brother. And I am not going to let that happen.

We soon arrived at the main headquarters, and I was greeted by some slayers and kakushis, but they did not dare stand in my way.

I was looking for the ubuyashiki daughters until I found two of them Nichika and kanata the white haired girls who looked the exact same.

I bowed at them while forcing Genya to do the same, they looked at us confused: " Excuse my rudeness Nichika san, Kanata san, I am actually here with this idiot because he wants to say something important".

I give him a deadly look:"APOLOGIZE NOW!!!" All of them flinched at my angry voice.

Genya gulped looking down:" Although I don't know which one of you is referring to this, I would like to apologize for what happened on the day of the final selection. I know I hurt you because I was angry, but I truly feel guilty, I am sorry for hitting you, I hope you forgive me for my foolish actions".

The place was silent, and the two girls looked at us with a look devoid of emotion.then they looked to each other, until Kanata spoke: "I am the one who you are talking about"

Genya blushed, his face was painted red. I pulled his hair tightly while we were on our knees : Kanata-san, will you forgive this idiot?"

She looked at us then she smiled lightly:" apologise accepted ".

I stood up with Genya , he was blushing mess, so embarrassed.

" thank you Nichika san, kanata san, sorry for disturbing your day, take care! Send my regards to Oyakata-sama" they nodded, soon I turned around to go outside the headquarters with Genya who was following me behind.  I stopped and looked at him with a stern look.  then He said nervously

"Ni (y/n) chan!. I really don't like it when you're sad, especially if it's because of me. Please forgive me for what I did. I know how you feel" I saw some tears forming in his eyes.

I sighed, I am too weak when it comes to Genya, all that anger vanished, I quickly put my arms around him .

"It's fine Genya, I am not sad right now, but don't you ever do it again! Hitting a hopeless girls isn't a  manly action. I don't want you to turn into a monster without feelings".

just like your brother did.

Genya smiled:"Arigato (y/n) chan, I won't do it again I promise! I won't turn like my father! So don't worry ok!! But (y/n) chan you are so scary when you get angry".

I laughed at him:"No No Genya I am not that scary!" .

Suddenly we heard a laughing sound behind us, it was a cheerful one.

"Hahaha! Indeed (y/n) san can be a scary sometimes!". I didn't have to guess who it was. The one and only the flame hashira himself.

"Kyojuro san!?".

"Hello (y/n) san, And I Guess this is Shinazugawa little brother! Nice to meet you boy!".

Genya bowed and excused himself, leaving me and Kyojuro alone, I heard him mumbling how he is going to kill that burgundy haired boy....

"Hello Kyojuro san, I haven't seen you in a while, since I wanted to train with you but I thought you left to your family estate".

He smiled brightly:"indeed I went there to visit father and my little brother, but I've been called on a mission".

"a mission? Where?".

"Mugen train, many disappearances have been reported, and it is possible that one of the kizuki is there,what about you (y/n) san? Didn't you get any missions lately?"

I hummed, I was thinking for a moment then suddenly I got a great idea, well it's my chance now.

"Kyojuro, you came at the right time, well since you're going alone, I'll go with you".

He grinned:"don't you have any missions?".

I smiled:"No I don't!, I am free right now so why not joined you?".

Kyojuro suddenly remembered that (y/n) was supposed to go with Shinazugawa on a mission together. So he was trying to not let her go with him.

"No (y/n) san! You have to stay here and wait for Oyakata sams orders! I am sure he will send you on a great mission!". Kyojuro was hoping (y/n)  would be convinced by what he said, but...

I smirked, I know what they are planning so I played innocent.

"Oh come on Kyojuro san!  You know  Oyakata-sama always allows us to go in case we choose missions on our own, not like other slayers, so I decided to go with you. You are a strong and wonderful person and I am sure that working with you will be amazing, it's going to be my honour to work with you!! " I smiled happily, Kyojuro won't refuse my request, there's no way.

He said cheerfully:"Hahaha you are such a  stubborn, but what can I say! It's my honour to work alongside the sun hashira!".

"Then let's go! Oi! (Crow name) informe Oyakata sama that I am going on a mission with Kyojuro san!".

And then we started running together, towards mugan train.

To be continued......

💖 Taisho secrets💖

⏩Tanjiro felt remorseful because he was the reason Genya was exposed, and as an apology he decided to give him some food.

⏩when Genya arrived he found Haganizuka fighting with Tanjiro about his sword.

⏩ Haganizuka was hoping to find (y/n) so he could show his bright red sword to kanamori. But he was disappointed to only find his failure "Tanjiro sword".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 142 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
464K 11.8K 33
"Y/N!" "Oh hey Giyuu." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Y/N and Giyuu's friendship is strong as usual. The two loved teasing eac...
219K 3K 22
β€’Demon slayer oneshots: character X readerβ€’ Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...
57.8K 1.5K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...