Chapter 13

While I was crying,I heard a smooth and gentil voice

"Why are you crying?".

I looked up,a tall man stood in front of me.with a lean muscular build, fair skin, maroon eyes, and long spiky hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail.

He wore a red haori over a very pale orange-colored nagagi kimono with a black umanori-styled  hakama, a pair of zori with red straps and white tabi socks, with a Sword carried at the left side of his waist.

Quickly I sniffed and wiped my tears

"Who are you?"

I asked surprised,who is this man?and how did he entered here?.

He didn't say anything,he was just staring at me with a blank expression.I became tensed and I didn't know what to do.

Finally he spoke:"are you ok?".he didn't answered my question.I don't know who is this guy and what he is doing in my house at this time.

"Y-Yeah I am fine thank you."

I stared at him,he still have the same blank expression.we didn't say anything,this is awkward.

"Um.... how can I help you?" I broke the silent.

At first I was going to kick him out, but I didn't feel any malicious intent from him. Maybe he needed help.but Why he didn't answer my question. Why is he so silent? And what exactly does he want? Suddenly he bent down to my level.  And look straight at me.  I noticed he had a red mark on the side of his forehead.  What? It looks like mine.Eh! What's that!.

He looked at me for a long time,I started getting uncomfortable,I need answers.

suddenly he brought his hand close to me, and touched the bandages covering the side of my forehead. I was surprised and quickly turned away.  I looked at him with a puzzled look.What is he trying to do?

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable,but why are you covering it?". Finally he spoke. He has a gentle and a deep voice.

I was surprised,how did he knows?this man is mysterious.

I removed my bandages, to reveal my mark. He looked at me.

"Um ... what a coincidence,you have the same mark like mine,but can you tell me who are you ? And what do you want ?".I asked him confused.

Then he kept staring at me with the same expression.he is taking a long time to talk.

"Yoriichi Tsugikuni" he bowed.

"(Y/n) (l/n) ... nice to meet you,um I will make you some tea".

I was about to got up but he stopped me

"There is no need.don't bother your self".he said.

"Um .....ok.... then how can I help you Yoriichi sama? Are you looking for a place to stay tonight?".