โ› ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ โœ friede

By SSVNOOH

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— of Professor Friede. How does that go? .เณƒเฟ ๐–ค“ โ RAINY DAYS FADE AW... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN

FIVE

443 16 12
By SSVNOOH

OUR AIRSHIP ENCOUNTERED some unexpected issues during the flight, which forced us to make an emergency landing on a small island located just a few miles away from the Kanto coast. Despite the unforeseen circumstances, we were able to safely land on the island and assess the situation.

Luckily, we landed on an island where Friede and I knew the chief.

Unluckily, he did not like Friede as much 💀

"Here I thought you were about to investigate... but you're here asking me for parts for your  boat?!" The elder man shouted at him angrily, "Sort it out yourself, 'Professor' Friede!"

The white-haired man looked around nervously, "O-Oh, okay, sorry," Friede replied, "And don't call me professor..."

"I dunno, you seem like a professor to me," I mumbled to him. He gave me a slight shove and a look, "Sorry." I sighed before looking at the old man, "Please, sir, if you can at least--"

"Elder we've got trouble!" A man yelled from the gate of the house, interrupting me, "It sounds like the Pokemon in the forest are on a rampage!"

"What?!" The older man exclaimed, standing up in shock.

Friede and I looked at each other, "Let's go check it out," He said.

I nodded my head, "Right, you go ahead and do an aerial round, I got it on the ground."

He nodded at me before getting on top of Charizard with Pikachu on his shoulder and then shooting off into the air. I started running towards the direction of the forest, pulling out a Pokeball and summoning Arcanine ahead of me.

I swiftly got onto his back as I passed. My hands gripped his orange fur as I commanded him to head towards the forest at full speed. Arcanine bounded forward with powerful strides, his muscles rippling beneath me as we raced toward the source of the disturbance.

As we approached the edge of the forest, I could hear the sounds of chaos echoing through the trees. Arcanine growled low in his throat, sensing the tension in the air.

"Stay alert, boy," I murmured to him, my grip tightening on his fur. With a determined nod, Arcanine picked up his pace, charging into the heart of the forest.

As we passed through, I didn't see much.

As I moved towards the direction of the noise, it abruptly stopped and appeared to have originated from a different location. I felt like I was chasing shadows, with the disorder constantly staying one step ahead of us.

And then I saw something jumping from the corner of my eye.

"L-LIKO?"

Immediately I halted Arcanine to look in the direction better, and alas, the teal jacket of the young girl was prominent against the green of the trees. It looked like Sprigatito was with her too, and... FUECOCO?? What was he doing down here?!

I turned him around and we started to follow the directions that Liko was heading, grunting and hoping that she wasn't in any trouble.

We lost them for a hot minute, but Arcanine was able to track her scent down. So i was able to find her and the Pokémon in a small ravine with a local boy. It looked like he was holding onto—

"IS THAT AN ANCIENT POKÉBALL?" I gasped, jumping down while still on Arcanine's back.

All four of them screamed at my sudden appearance. I got off of the Pokémon and closely inspected the Pokéball in the boy's grasp, my eyes sparkling in amazement.

"[NAME]?!"

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?!" I asked the red-haired boy, ignoring the shocked Liko, who by the way, was wearing the clothes that I bought her.

The boy sweated, "Um, well, my gramps found it on the island when he was a young boy," he explained.

"What Pokémon is inside?" Liko asked him, curious as well.

"Well, it won't open, so it's probably empty,"

"Have you tried using it on another Pokémon?" I asked.

He sighed, "I wish, my dream is to become a Pokémon trainer! And not just any trainer. A trainer like the ancient adventurer my gramps used to tell me about when I was little!"

"The ancient adventurer... what were they like?" Liko asked.

"They faced Legendary Pokémon, traveled the world, and looked for Pokémon and treasure in places nobody'd ever been before. That's what they were like, I guess,"

I nodded, trying to recall the story. I was about to add on until we were ambushed by a bunch of Oddish, Bellsprout, Caterpie, Weedle, Diglet, and Scyther.

"Oh geez, don't tell me you guys were the reason these Pokémon are on a rampage," I said, standing in front of the two children and Pokémon. Arcanine stood by my side and puffed out his chest, roaring to intimidate them.

"Would you believe me if I said no?" Liko asked hopefully.

I sighed, "We need to calm them down before anyone gets hurt," I said, scanning the area for any signs of a solution.

Arcanine seemed to get the hint and tried to communicate with them. However, it did not do much considering that both Weedle and Caterpie used String Shot to capture all three of us, including Sprigatito and Fuecoco. Arcanine was able to dodge just in time, using Flamethrower at any String Shot that was headed his way.

The Pokemon started to drag us back into the forest.

Before Arcanine could use his fire to burn the string off, I stopped him, "NO! Don't! Go and get Friede," I told him. He looked hesitant, a bit worried too, before howling and then sprinting off.

As Arcanine dashed off to get Friede, I frantically tried to come up with a plan to free us from the entangling threads of String Shot. Liko and the red-haired boy looked at me with wide eyes, clearly frightened by the sudden turn of events.

But with the Sycther's blade-like arms pointed at my neck, I couldn't do anything except let the Pokemon take us wherever since my whole body was bonded.

They led us to a giant tree with a little opening at the trunk and sat us there.

"Huh, isn't this..."

"It's their food stash," The boy informed. I turned my head to look into the opening, only to see it empty...

Fuecoco gasped, making me gasp in realization.

"You ate their food, Fuecoco?!" I exclaimed. "No wonder they're angry!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Liko cried, bowing her head as many times as she could. The Pokemon clamored but stopped when a shadow cast over us.

"Charizard!" It cried out.

"TI—[name]!" Friede's voice yelled out from the back of Arcanine, "Liko!? What are you doing out..."

"Mr. Friede!"

The forest Pokemon started to yell out in anger.

Friede sweated, "They look pretty agitated," He mentioned while getting off of my Pokemon.

Charizard was about to step in when its trainer stopped it. "No, your fire'd only make things worse, just stay back with Arcanine and we'll handle this, Cap!"

"Pichi!" Pikachu called out.

"Can you hurry up!" I yelled at him, feeling myself sweat under the string with the sun beaming down at us. It wasn't helping that I was squished between two kids.

I watched in amazement as Friede and Pikachu were able to tangle all of the Pokemon into Caterpie and Weedle's string, ultimately trapping themselves. He then passed some berries into their mouths to help them calm down, which thankfully, they did.

With the Pokemon finally calmed down, Charizard and Arcanine both used their claws to get us out of the string trap. I stretched my bones as soon I was free, hunching over as I felt the pain in my lower back.

"Geez I'm getting old," I muttered to myself before standing up and walking over to Arcanine and giving him a rub under his mouth. It was true though. I'm quite literally edging 30 years old.

"Thank you for all your help, Cap," Liko said while crouching at Pikachu's height.

"Glad to see you guys okay," Friede mentioned to the children.

"Yeah, that was incredible! I've never seen anything like it!" The boy exclaimed in awe, "I didn't know you could calm down an agitated Pokemon that way! You're not just any trainer, are you Are you a Pokemon Professor?"

"Something like that. Name's Friede." He motioned toward me, "That's [name], she's sort of an allrounder, but mostly a researcher."

"Wow! Really?! That's amazing! I'm Roy!"

Friede chuckled, "Thank you for saving Liko, Sprigatito, and Fuecoco,"

"Thanks for saving me, too!"

"Well, we should start heading back to the airship," I said, looking off into the horizon at the setting sun.

"Hold on!" Liko and Roy exclaimed in sync. They seemed shocked at first but then giggled. I shared a look with Friede and then looked at the two in confusion.

"Give us a little more time!" Roy said.

"We've got something to do!"

PLS COMMENT AND VOTE I LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS COMMENT AND REACT

ALSOO

I'm thinking of writing a v!Haikyuu x Rich f!reader named MIDAS TOUCH. I started writing some of it but id probably start publishing it in June/July.

LMK IF YALL WOULD LIKE TO READ IT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 8K 23
Thirsty for some Sword and Shield guys? You've come to the right place! A place where I now deliver lenghty stories about our favourite pokรฉmon men o...
1.4K 48 15
So, for any of u who are fans of the Eeveelution Squad comic series created by: EV-Zero. We bring u me and my real life friend Muskan's version of wh...
6.6K 125 22
โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ...
29.2K 535 21
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] ๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž !! ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜๐˜š ๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜๐˜Š ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜•'๐˜› ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ž๐˜™๐˜๐˜›๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜‹๏ฟฝ...