Is My Life A Lie? (Dance Moms...

By DanceMomsxMJfan

A 10 year old boy named Alexander Andrews aka Alex has danced all of his life at the Abby Lee Dance Company i... More

Info about Character
Cast
Chapter 1: Originals Comeback
Chapter 3: Facing the Replacement Dancers
Chapter 4: Facing the Candy Apples
Chapter 5: A duet gets pulled
Chapter 6: Jill/Patsy confrontation
Chapter 7: Mysterious Secret
Chapter 8: Injury or no injury?
Chapter 9: Arrival of a new dancer
Chapter 10: Call from The View
Chapter 11: New York arrival and Bombshell is dropped
Chapter 12: Abby's Explanation and Telling the moms and girls

Chapter 2: Dancing Voyage

62 0 0
By DanceMomsxMJfan

Two days after the competition, Cameron, the girls and the moms were all in Studio A as Abby was standing next to the pyramid recapping the competition and Sophia wasn't there due to her filming her scenes for a movie.

"We traveled to Youngstown and we won." Abby said. "We should've won as you are the National Champions, now let's move on to pyramid.

The dance teacher revealed the first photo of the pyramid, which was Chloe's photo.

"Starting off with Chloe. The thing that you need to work on is remembering the choreography and here's some advice, if you write it down

Christi for once had to agree with Abby over what she said.

"Next is..." The next photo that got revealed was Nia's photo. "...Nia, you did not apply the corrections, that's what you have to do and like we just said to Chloe, write it down."

"Next..." Mackenzie's photo was revealed. "...Mackenzie. I'll give you credit for doing well in the trio and when i took you out the group, you had this cute little part and thankfully that part was humorous and if they had started timing the dance, we would have been dq'ed and we will not be dq'ed as i've been doing this for 32 long years! Mackenzie, you aren't gonna be in the group dances going forward unless it is appropriate for you, is that all right with you?"

"Yes, Miss Abby." Mackenzie responded as Abby nodded before the dance teacher revealed Paige's photo.

"Paige, you got the featured part which was the big jump and tilt, which you could have made fabulous, but you messed it up as you were given an oppourtunigy and it turned out to be mediocre and instead of you running with it."

Paige nodded as she looked on before Abby revealed Maddie's headshot.

"Maddie, you were good in the trio and i can tell you have the Sophia hairdo. How about just continuing to bring the Sophia energy and the turns?"

Melissa just looked on and felt that was a ton of pressure on Maddie being compared to Sophia and she knew how the other moms felt when their daughters got compared to Maddie as Abby revealed the headshot of Kendall.

"Kendall, you were in the front and 100 times you were given a correction, We don't know if you kept up with Sophia."

Kendall listened as the photo after her photo was Alex's photo.

"Alex, you were great in your solo despite you getting 2nd and you were also great in the trio." Abby told him with a smile as the 10 year old boy nodded back and the top photo was Sophia's photo. "And on top is Sophia! It's kind of a given as she won the high score overall 9 to 11 year old and won the whole competition."

The moms looked mystified over Sophia being on top of the pyramid despite her not being there.

"This weekend, we'll be traveling to Greensboro, North Carolina to attend Dance Troupe." Abby announced as Kelly raised her hand.

"Question, since Brooke is not on tyhe pyramid, does this mean she'll be staying at home this weekend?" Kelly asked, noticing that Brooke wasn't on the pyramid.

"Brooke, what happened over the weekend?" Abby wondered.

"Friday, i was here and i went home. The next day, i went to a friend's house and on Sunday, i worked on a project all day, so i wasn't at rehearsal due to that." Brooke replied.

"You're 14 and you have been taking ballet class since you were 6 or 7."

"Abby, if Brooke's gonna do that, she spent the week learning the dance with the group. Why would she not go away with us and keep the dance?"

"That does not mean you don't do anything dance wise all weekend. She could learn something from Alex as he does things dancing wise all weekend!" Abby retorted. "The group is known as Voyage Home, which is a serious piece as you'll be portraying immigrants and everybody will be in the dance, but Brooke will be staying home and Mackenzie, so Brooke, i want you work to get back in the group. Alex will be doing a solo called Who's Bad. Mackenzie will be doing a solo called Lemonade and Paige also has a solo called I Wanna Dance and i also have a duet which will have Kendall and Maddie and it's called Sugar and Spice."

Through the week, the dances got rehearsed and Brooke was running the music much to Kelly's dismay and for Alex's solo rehearsal, Abby was calm with him as he listened intently like he usually did and he was very comfortable around her. Melissa was a little unhappy that Maddie didn't get a solo for the 2nd straight week, but she didn't show it. Also, Alex helped Mackenzie with her solo with Abby's approval.

(Alex's costume for Who's Bad: Black jacket with buckles, white t-shirt and black slacks with white stripes on the side and loafers.)

Saturday arrived and at the Koury Convention Center in Greensboro, North Carolina, Dance Troupe was being held there and the Abby Lee Dance Company had arrived and after greeting fans, they went to their dressing room to get prepared with Alex, Paige and Mackenzie's solos coming up 1st and Kendall and Maddie's duet coming up after the solos with the group coming after.

"Girls, Alex, listen up. Those people line in the hallway, all those people excited to see you, do you know why? It's because you're defending back to back National Champions. So step up to the plate, get in gear, figure things out and no lazy mistakes." Abby said.

"We read you loud and clear, Miss Abby." Alex told Abby.

"Good." Abby responded, she knew that Alex always dances like it was his last dance.

After Alex, Paige and Mackenzie ran through their solos, they headed to the wings of the stage as Abby, Gianna, Maddie, Chloe, Nia, Kendall and the moms went to the audience.

"Up next we have Mackenzie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Lemonade!" Mackenzie went on to the stage and when the music started, she began dancing and she did really good with her solo and her back tuck was outsanding and her jumps were nice and high. At the end of the music, Mackenzie posed and headed off stage.

"Coming up with we have Alex from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Who's Bad." Alex walked on the stage with a confident swagger

"Next is Paige from the Abby Lee Dance Company with I Want To Dance!" There was applause from the audience as Paige walked on the stage and when the music began, she began to dance and despite having some flaws, she did well with her solo and when the music ended, Paige did a pose and headed off stage as everybody except for Abby and Gianna headed backstage.

"I thought Kenzie and Paigey did well and so did Alex." Christi stated.

"Yeah." Melissa agreed.

"But with Abby, she'll have something to say." Kelly said. "I am trying to behave and kiss her rear end this week, so i'm gonna hold my tongue, which is really tough to do."

Christi chuckled and Kelly did afer she spoke as Alex, Mackenzie and Paige entered and a minute later, Abby and Gianna came in.

"Hey, girls and Alex, nice job." Abby greeted before turning to Paige. Paige, how do you think you did?"

"I think i did good." Paige answered.

"We thought you were wonderful and thought your solo was fabulous." Abby stated as Kendall and Maddie changed into their duet costume as Alex, Paige and Mackenzie were in their ALDC tracksuits and the two headed to the wings.

"From the Abby Lee Dance Company, welcome to the stage Sugar and Spice!" Maddie and Kendall emerged from the stage and when the music started, the two danced really well and at the end of the music, they posed and left the stage and next were the solo and duet awards with the solos up first with the Level II solo with places 10th through 2nd being announced and 1st was next.

"In 1st place, Lemonade, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Mackenzie got up and got her award from the announcer as Melissa had a huge grin on her face as the intermediate solos were next with places 10th through 4th being announced as 3rd was next.

"Taking 3rd place is I Want To Dance, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Paige went to get her award and after 2nd was announced, 1st was next.

"The 1st place winner is Who's Bad, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Alex got up from sitting down and he got his award as Abby was really elated as she was clapping and cheering proudly as she was so happy for him and so were Gianna, the moms and girls and next were the duet/trio awards as places 10th through 2nd were announced.

"Rounding out the highest score is Sugar and Spice, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Melissa and Jill cheered as Maddie and Kendall went to get their award and backstage, the girls were getting prepared for their group dance as Alex was looking on before Abby came in.

"Congrats, congrats, congrats." Abby said before she went over and gave Alex a hug and he felt warm in his dance teacher's arms as she hugged him like a mother and Abby felt warmth as well, kissing him on the side of his head. "You were excellent, Alex."

"Thanks, Miss Abby." Alex responded as Abby smiled at him before he, Mackenzie, Abby, Gianna and the moms headed to the audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the Abby Lee Dance Company with Voyage Home!" Maddie, Chloe, Paige, Nia and Kendall all came on to the stage and from the start of their dance, they were fantastic and at the end, they posed and left the stage and in the group awards, the girls got 1st and then they headed back home to Miami.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 27 26
Meet Dominic Miller, the adopted son of dance teacher Abby Lee Miller as he helps his mother lead the Abby Lee Dance Company and even though he doesn...
55.4K 1.1K 54
McKinna Maryen Ziegler had lived in the shadows for most of her life, letting her sister have the spotlight. Until an opportunity for a chance to be...
47.7K 1.4K 79
Kelly is on the road to recovery and is yearning for revenge for the one who caused her dance career to be put on hold. Her and her mom have a plan a...
5.2K 76 33
Everyone knows about the popular Chicagoland dance teacher Abby Lee Miller, but what if she had a kid of her own? Well she does, meet her 12 going on...