A Brother's Love

By RavenDragon643

What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but... More

Author's Note
Brozone
Symphonyville
Lonesome Flats
Hard Rockers
Twenty Years Later
The Techno Trolls
Trolls Wanna Have Fun
A History Lesson
Sneaking Out
Mama Delta
Reunited
Jail Break
Hickory Vs Chaz
Brotherly Advice
Vibe City
Parting Ways
Kidnapped

Bounty Hunters

261 9 2
By RavenDragon643

Floyd waited til Barb and her crew were distracted long enough not to notice him. He snuck out of the main critter, took a critter bike, and went to warn Dante and Forte of Barb's attack on their home. When he arrived in the village, most of the Classical Trolls were flying out of their homes with their interments, ready to play beside the leader of their tribe, Trollzart. Floyd didn't see Dante or Forte among the group, he figured that the brothers must be running late. He knew that Barb was on her way with the rest of the hard rockers. So he drove to their home, hoping to warn them before it was too late.

He made sure to hide the critter bike so Barb didn't know that he snuck away. He walked inside and thankfully, Dante and Forte were still inside. "Floyd? What are you doing here?" Dante asked.

"Dante, please tell me you and your brother got my letter," Floyd begged.

"We did. So Barb's...?"

"She's coming here to steal your string. You didn't see what she did with the Techno Trolls. She took their string and took everyone, prisoner. She'll do the same thing here." Floyd explained.

Dante and Forte decided to warn the rest of the Classical Trolls about Barb's arrival. Floyd told them to hide, he didn't want them to get caught in the middle of Barb's world tour. Unfortunately, they didn't listen to Floyd and flew out towards the Classical Trolls who were playing along with Trollzart. Floyd stayed hidden; not wanting Barb to see him. Before Dante and Forte could say anything, Barb and her hard rockers showed up. "'Sup, Trollzart, dude? I'm here for your string." Barb announced.

"We will not go quietly," Trollzart stated.

The Classicals played Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 in a C minor to show Barb that they weren't afraid. But Barb pretended to fall asleep then she called out their music being boring with no words. She then amped up her guitar and played the same symphony but louder along with the rest of her people. The guitar blasts knocked all of the Classical Trolls out of the air and destroyed their home and music. Barb snatched Trollzart's conductor's wand and then snapped it in half to reveal the golden Classical music string. She ordered her people to round up all of the Classical Trolls.

Floyd took this chance to sneak back into the rock critter vehicle along with his critter bike. Once Barb had all of the Classical Trolls hostage, they left the now-destroyed Symphonyville. Floyd looked out at the moving cages where all the Classical Trolls were in; he was sorry for them and what Barb was planning. He then watched as Barb placed the Classical String into the guitar, turning it into another red rock string. While everyone was celebrating their victory, Floyd just slipped back into a separate room, away from everyone. He was trying so hard to get Barb to listen to him but she wasn't hearing him.

Floyd pulled out an old photo from when he was still in the troll tree. Before he left, before the failed concert, the photo was of him, Branch when he was just a baby, and all of their older brothers, smiling and being a family. Tears formed in Floyd's eyes but he wiped them away. He noticed the smears of eyeliner on his hand, he realized that he needed to redo his makeup. He reached into his hair and pulled out a small pink bag with blue flowers scattered all over it. The bag was old, worn out, and faded but it was special to Floyd. This was the first makeup bag Floyd owned, it was given to him by John Dory.

Floyd always carried the makeup bag around with him; he did have another one that Barb gave him on his birthday and he used it but the pink one was so important to him. He remembered when John gave him that bag. Floyd was around five; he always liked seeing his Grandma putting on her makeup. So he would take some of her makeup and put it on himself; except he kept on breaking or messing up the makeup. John was the first of his older brothers to learn that Floyd was into makeup. He didn't judge Floyd for liking makeup; he was happy for Floyd. However, he did tell Floyd that he couldn't keep stealing their Grandma's makeup.

John surprised Floyd one morning with that pink makeup bag. Floyd took the bag and opened it to see a beginner's makeup kit inside it. Everything in the kit included the basic brushes, basic foundation, primer, eyeliner, mascara, an eyeshadow palette, blush, and even lipstick. John even made sure to put makeup wipes in the bag. Floyd was so happy that day and spent almost all day testing out his makeup kit. John made sure to get Floyd anything new for his makeup bag every other weekend. Spruce and Clay learned that Floyd was into makeup and they supported him as well.

Floyd snapped out of his flashback and then stashed the photo back in his hair. He reached into his makeup bag and pulled out the makeup wipes. He began to wipe away the smug makeup on his face. Once he was done, he pulled out the eyeliner and a small handheld mirror. He brushed back his bangs and then started applying the eyeliner. When he was done, he set his bang back in place. Floyd still had doubts about Barb's plan but she and her father took Floyd in when he had no one. He still questioned, if he was still a Pop Troll or was he a Rock Troll.

Floyd:

I used to float, now I just fall down

I used to know, but I'm not sure now

What I was made for

What was I made for?

Floyd imagined seeing his Baby Branch being tossed in the air by John Dory, having fun. He saw Spruce and Clay doing their secret handshake. Floyd then saw his younger self running towards his brothers, full of joy and happiness to be with his brothers.

Takin' a drive, I was an ideal

Looked so alive, turns out I'm not real

Floyd reached out to the images of his brothers but they vanished in thin air.

Just somethin' you paid for

What was I made for?

Floyd clutched his heart.

'Cause I, I

I don't know how to feel

But I wanna try

I don't know how to feel

But someday, I might

Someday, I might

Think I forgot how to be happy

Somethin' I'm not, but somethin' I can be

Somethin' I wait for

Somethin' I'm made for

Before he had another moment to himself, he heard Barb shouting. He ran to see what was going on and found her pet bat, Debbie covered in glitter. "What the...? What happened to Debbie?" Floyd asked.

Barb held up a letter that was scrapbooked in the shape of an ice cream cone. "Pop trolls. Their leader, Queen Poppy sent this and made Debbie look like a glitter bomb!" Barb shouted.

Both of them heard a fizzing sound coming from the letter. Barb held it up to her face, watched in confusion, and then the letter shot glitter in Barb's face. Some of the glitter landed on Floyd as well. The invite started to play Poppy's voice singing which caused Barb to growl. Riff pulled Floyd away and even King Thrash backed away knowing Barb was gonna go full rage. She furiously wiped the glitter from her face and started breaking things in her rage path. "Pop music isn't even real music! It's bland! It's repetitive! The lyrics are empty! Worst of all, it crawls into your head like an earworm!" she screamed.

Barb then takes a chainsaw and saws a couch in half, revealing a Rock Troll who was reading inside the couch, then Barb sits against half of the couch, gasping for breath. "You know, you can't get it out... Uh, I'm tired now. Hating things takes a lot of energy." Barb stated.

"You know I'm a Pop Troll, right Barb?" Floyd asked, wiping away the glitter from his face. "Who uses that much glitter?"

"Yeah, but you're cooler. This Queen Poppy thinks we can be best friends." Barb answered as she picked up the invitation, "Ugh! I need that Pop string! And I know who's gonna help me. The most feared bounty hunters in all of Trolldom."

Three out of the four bounty hunter groups arrived in the rock critter. There was Chaz, the smooth jazz troll, the Reggaeton Trolls, and the K-pop gang. Barb told them that she would give them their own territory that wasn't Hard Rock territory if one of them brought her Queen Poppy and the pop string. The bounty hunters agreed to Barb's terms and left to get Poppy. The only bounty hunters that didn't show up were the Yodelers. "I heard a rumor, uh, that they yodeled so hard, an avalanche fell on 'em," Riff stated.

"Riff, that's not true." Floyd said, "I've been in contact with Hickory through letters. He's in Lonesome Flats."

Barb knew that the Yodelers would be able to find Queen Poppy but she figured that someone else should be out there. Barb then turned to Floyd, "Queen Poppy might be heading to the other tribes to warn them. So we need someone on the inside. Someone she's never met in her village." Barb suggested.

"I don't know about this Barb," Floyd spoke.

"Come on, Floy Boy. You're perfect. You know more about the Pop Trolls than any of us."

"Barb, if I agree to do this, I want you to promise me that you'll spare Branch from your plans. I don't want him getting caught in the middle of all this."

"I'm a queen of my word. I'll spare your baby brother." Barb stated.

Floyd then agreed to get close to Queen Poppy. He took a motor critter and headed out to Lonesome Flats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 958 8
๐Ÿ™ โŸก in which an ex-assistant of brozone helps to find floyd . . แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐†๐€๐‹๐€๐—๐๐”๐๐’ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (HITAUS)!!!
2.2K 98 8
Now that you, Poppy and Branch have saved all Trolls twice it's time To go on your last adventure together To save Branch's family. This is a sequel...
71.8K 2.2K 24
Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a world where Poppy has never had a Branc...
45.6K 1.8K 65
What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before people accuse me of doing a pro-ship please...