Wherever it ends...

By Aiswarya2018

Continuation to Mirchi movie released in 2013. These one shots / story are purely from my imagination. Happ... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9

Chapter-7

182 15 52
By Aiswarya2018

The whole house was in celebration mood. Workers decorating the house with flower garlands, some focused on electrical works and Jai was running behind everything to make sure that the baby shower is going to be amazing. He was helping all workers and managing everything else including purchasing things required for the evening prayer. Their whole family came from palnaadu to Hyderabad two days back. They had invited Manasa's family too and few of the neighbours around their home.

Vennela was being pampered ever since their family reached there. Her mother and chinnatha made all the delicacies and her cravings which she loved so much and one pickle jar was about to finish. Thanks to Jai that he had kept all pickle jars far from her reach , otherwise she would have emptied the jar and started a new one. She keeps asking him pleading to give her some and sometimes he gets melted seeing her puppy face.

Today, she was sitting between a bunch of ladies in comfortable nighty while her mother was drying her hair with sambrani dhoopam after bath. Even though she was listening to the talking of ladies, she felt an urge to see her husband whom she saw only in the morning.

"Amma...its so nice ..if you keep doing this I'll fall asleep...😪"

Vennela said with closed eyes as the enjoyed the scalp masage her mother was giving.

"You can fall asleep but only after lunch" She continued massaging her.

"Ummm... that takes a lot of time . I'll have food after waking up"

"Shall i call Jai then ??"

Lakshmi asked and chuckled seeing her daughter scrunching her face.

"Why would you call him ? You people always complain about me to him😗🤨"
She pouted cutely.

"Because i know that he wont let you sleep without lunch and medicines"

Vennela groaned in irritation and sat pulling a long face caressing her bump feeling the movements of her babies which made her smile forgetting everything.
_____________________________________________

Vennela sat to have lunch and her mother was feeding her with her own hands which made her happy.

She saw Jai passing to the other room to check lights for the ceremony.

"Bava.... "

Jai came near her smiling and asked her to have complete food.

"I want you to have lunch with me. Its getting late"

"I will have lunch soon bangaram...just few more works..."

"Works..."

Her eyes welled up soon as pregnancy hormones hit her and he knew that she would drop the pearls anytime. He didnt want to see that.

Jai pulled a chair and sat beside her.

"I'll wash hands and come ☺"

He smiled cutely at her making her nod and smile.

Lakshmi shook her head smiling seeing her that.

Jai sat beside her and had lunch along with others.

He occasionally fed her in between which made her happily eat food from his hands.

____________________________________________

Vennela caressed his head that was resting on her belly. He was draping saree for her and he simply couldn't stop giving kisses to her baby bump seeing babies move in her.
She smiled at her husband.

"Bangaruu... my excitement is too much ..when would they come out???!!!🤩"

"They will come out soon bava. Just a matter of 2 months.😊"

He smiled and neatly pleated her saree and tucked it in her waist gently. Even though the ladies asked that they will get her ready, it was Vennela who wanted only her husband to drape the saree for her and Jai was more than ever happy to do that. He loved decking her up.

"Bava..."

"Hmmm ?"

Jai asked while carefully pleating her pallu with the safety pin between his teeth.

Vennela chuckled inside seeing him like that.

"Do you think it will be two girls or two boys ?"

He smiled after taking the pin and fixing the pleats with that to her blouse.

"Even if its two princesses or princes for us, it will be our babies. Our symbols of love. We will love them so much"

She smiled.

"And what if its a boy and a girl ?" She asked curiously yet again.

"Then we would be so happy. Right ?😍 A cute princess like you and a little prince like me"

"Yes. We would be so happy 😍"

Vennela looked onto the bump dreamily and caressed it.

Jai's smile increased when he took her palms and inhaled the fragrance closing his eyes....the fragrance of her mehendi filled palms.

"You love this no bava...🤭" she chuckled .

"I love this so much and everytime it reminds me back to our wedding days.😀"

She grinned.

He combed her hair gently, braided it and fixed a long garland of fresh jasmine flowers on her hair. Lined her eyes with kohl, putting a light amount of lip gloss to her natural pink lips and everytime she couldn't keep eyes off her husband and how lucky she was to get him.

Jai made her lift up her seat and smiled seeing how pretty she was.

"Something important is missing..."

She got puzzled and smiled seeing him putting sindoor making her close her eyes in content.

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever set my eyes on. And this red saree ufff...💘❤"

"Dont be cheesy, bava🙈"
She snuggled onto his chest feeling shy.

"I'm saying the truth only bangaram. I have to shoo all the flies away from you today"

"Aww my jealous hubby.."

"Always when it comes to you...you're only mine.. 😌"

"Fine fine bavu, im all yours.... i want to sit. I cannot keep standing a lot..babies are so heavy. 😗"

"Ohhh yes..I'm sorry baby.."

He made her sit on the bed and started dressing up himself.

"Why are you closing your eyes bangaram ?😂"
He asked standing only in his boxers, taking the ironed panche.

"Uhumm...🙈" she shook her head with eyes still closed, a red hue adoring her cheeks.

"As if you haven't seen me before...😉"

"Offo...bava...😳 how much shameless you can be"

"Always ... coming to us.." he winked.

"Naughty...😗"  he heard her mumble and chuckled tying the panche around him, he wore a vest and put on a maroon shirt.

"Come here bava.. "

He sat beside her while she buttoned up his shirt.

Vennela could feel his stare at her and she couldnt stop blushing. Jai caressed her soft cheeks with the back of his palm. She looked into his eyes which had so much love for her.

He gave a lingering kiss on her forehead which made her close eyes in content with a smile.

Rolling up the sleeves of his shirt, he combed his hair and dabbed her favourite cologne....their favourite.

"Bava...dont go beside any girls...they will gobble my husband with their eyes and i wont like it.🤨"

"I'll be near you baby.😆" He chuckled.

"Good for you😏"

The cameraman came and they did some pregnancy photoshoot together which looked so cute and adorable. Him holding her bump from behind while they looking at each other, Jai kneeling on the floor and kissing her bump and few more other. He had decided to make some frames to put on the wall of their bedroom.
_____________________________________________

Around evening, guests started coming both from village and Hyderabad. His office colleagues and some friends. Their family warmly invited them. Poorna had also helped Jai with final touches. Manasa never left Vennela looking after her needs which made her feel at ease.

Lakshmi and Pallavi ( Vennela's chinnatha) arranged sweets and necessary items for pooja.

The poojari came and started chanting mantras. Vennela's friends from village and Manasa helped her to reach the seat that was arranged for her. Jai rushed near her and made her sit earning giggles from her friends which he didn't care.

Jai didn't leave her side folding his hands in prayer hearing the chants. Vennela was glowing.

"Now the mother of the girl should apply turmeric- sandalwood paste"

Lakshmi gently rubbed pasupu( turmeric ) on both her cheeks and feet, applied a litte amount of gandham (perfumed paste) on her neck.

Vennela smiled at her mother which made Jai smile too automatically.

"Now the husband of the girl should do the same"

Jai came forward and applied gandham and pasupu on her cheeks, neck, gently on her tummy and feet.

He adorned kumkuma ( vermilion) between her eyebrows. She glowed in happiness. Jai couldnt control and kissed her head gently for which she tried hard to control her blush.

Lakshmi took few red glass bangles from the platter and wore it on both her hands, followed by green bangles from Jai's side.
Other ladies and her friends applied pasupu- gandham and adorned her hands full of glass bangles.

All the elders present there blessed her with akshantalu ( rice mixed with turmeric powder on her head) and she gently touched their feet as a gesture of respect.

Finally they all did a mangala harati for the blessings and bringing ray of hope into their lives.

All the guests presented gifts for her.

Jai also gifted her something.

All these moments Jai never left her side and kept asking whether she was comfortable sitting like that for long for which she assured that she was fine.

All the guests were having food and Jai went to manage it with his father, babai, mavaiyya and all, leaving his wife with her friends.

Vennela talked with her friends for lots of time as she had missed them all these months.
She felt good.

Later Jai made her have food along with himself. Guests were returning back. He had arranged vehicle for them as he knew it would be difficult at this time.

Vennela bid bye to all and hugged her friends crying a little.

"Come back to village with two cutie pies. I can't wait to pamper them in my arms.😘"

Kavya, her best friend said and gave a gentle kiss to her tummy.

She nodded with tears and smiles.

Now, Manasa and Poorna were staying with them as it was night and also on both of Jai's and Vennela's compulsion.

Everyone retired to their rooms. Jai brought a jug of water to their room and saw Vennela unpinning the saree pallu. She was feeling hot being in that.

He smiled and helped her to take out all the jewelleries.

Jai helped her to the washroom. Later he made her wear a comfortable loose nighty which made her sigh in relief.

"I'll change and come, bangaram"

She nodded. Jai went to the washroom.

Vennela went to the balcony and held the rail, thinking about the best day all of them presented to her and babies. She gently moved her arms hearing the sound of glass bangles, smiled and caressed her bump feeling their babies' movements.

"Did you both enjoy today as much as mamma ?😘 Nana worked so hard today. He must be tired so much. Paapam."

She smiled talking to babies and soothed their kicks rubbing her palms on the bump.

Soon her eyes welled up, she looked into the distance and thought about the conversation she overheard while the doctor was talking to Jai.

There is a slight complication in her pregnancy, Jai, as she is carrying twins. But dont worry, she will be fine. Take care of her well as you're doing now.

When she enquired why the doctor had called him, he lied to her saying that she was doing well and asked whether she was eating medicines , fruits and enough vegetables.

Even though Jai was tensed from inside, he didnt show it outside and took more care of her being at home and working from there. He didnt leave her side anytime. She felt proud to have someone like him in her life. He was her life and she was his.

Unknowingly tears fell from her eyes ....

"Bangaruu...why are you standing there ? Its getting cold..." 

She wiped her tears soon hearing his voice and forced a smile at him.

"No..nothing bava...just enjoying fresh air"

He looked seriously onto her face.

"Why did you cry now ?"

"Me ? Cried? Wh..when?"

"Dont act bangaram. Tell me what's bothering you"

"Im fine bava. Its nothing"

He went inside without saying anything.

She walked inside locking the balcony door and spreading the curtains.

He laid on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Bavu....🙁"

She sat beside him slowly and touched his hands which he jerked off.

"Bava..im sorry.. please talk to me. Im fine no.😣"

She sighed hearing no response from him.

After a few moments he broke the silence,

"If you are not telling why you are sad, then i wont talk to you"

She laid beside him and kept her head on his chest gently..

"I..I'm scared bava... 😔"

He caressed her hair.

"Why baby ?" He asked concerned.

"I.. i dont know if i can make it. Im scared for babies.. i wont let anything happen to them.. even if something happens to me, you have to.."

Jai covered her mouth not allowing her to talk further.

He kept her head back on the pillow and held her shoulders.

"What rubbish are you speaking bangaram ??😤"

She saw his eyes red and welled up with unshed tears which made her sob.

He hugged her closer and rubbed her back.

"Nothing will happen to you or babies when im here... everything will be alright" He more like assured himself.

She snuggled more to onto him and sobbed in his arms.

"Now tell me why did you think like that"

"I..i overheard doctor talking with you...that i have some complications in this pregnancy...😞" she fisted his tshirt in her palms.

He took a deep breath in and composed himself.

"So ? So what ? We will bring our babies together in this world and we will raise them together. Together."

She looked in his eyes and looped her arms around his neck.

"I love you so much bava😔❤"

"I love you so much more bangaram and i'm never letting you go anywhere. You shouldn't worry about anything. Think only good things and positivity. Dream about our little heaven.
No matter what, im with you always. ❤"

He held her palms assuring her and hugged her again after wiping her tears and secretly wiping his too.

They sat like that for sometime.

"Dont think unnecessary stuffs, bangaram"

She nodded.

He changed the situation.

"You look gorgeous. I would have made you pregnant had you not been one now.😍😉"

Her eyes widened ..

"Shameless bava...babies are hearing. 😳" she smacked his arm gently.

"They know me already. 😉"

"But dont talk like this... directly.. 😗"

"Aahan...what does it do to you ?"

"Uh..me...nothing...🙈"

"Nothing ?😏"

He came closer and made her lay on the bed. Her breaths increased and she moaned feeling his head being dug in her neck.

He smiled and bit there gently.

"Ouch.. 🙈"

"This is your punishment for speaking rubbish."

She pouted. He pecked her lips and kissed her bump.

"My babies must be sleeping😘😘"

"Good night darlings. Give kick to mamma if she thinks useless things.."

"Hawww.. you cant say like that to my babies, bava😗"

"They are on my side now and they will be with me if their mother overthinks.😌"

She pouted.

"I didnt open your gift , bava"

"Open it tomorrow"

"But im curious to find what my husband has gifted me."

"Keep your curiousness till tomorrow.."

"Haww.. 😗"

"Why are you so cute bangaruu...?😘"

"I dont know bavu..you find me cute.. 🙈"

"You are. 😘 my love"

She entwined his fingers with hers.

"I know you have been working tirelessly whole day. Thank you so much for today😍"

He smiled.

"Thank you so much for today too"

"Why thanking me ?"

"For looking this sexy and gorgeous, i feel like devouring you.🤩"

"One track mind.😳🙈"

She blushed hard and smacked him.

He chuckled and kept his head on her chest making her smile and caress his hair.

Jai wrapped his hands around her bump, caressed it feeling their babies and fell asleep soon. Vennela also slept feeling safe with her husband near and dreamed about their babies.

_____________________________________________

Yours,
Aiswarya2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 849 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁
45.8K 2K 12
Just a place to keep the sudden plot bunnies as one or two shots, that pop up in my head on my favourites. 🖤
30.7K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
31.2K 1.5K 14
Just a Series of shots on various situations from different POV's