𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞...

By queen_coc0nut

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 # ⚠️✈️🕊️ -', ༄ ❪ 𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌... More

𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐄 𝐓 𝐇
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ── 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐓𝐇🕊️
𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 ━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐀... 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥?!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝟖𝟗𝐭𝐡...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 & 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐨𝐠 & 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐦...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳 & 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐠𝐬 & 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐁𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐲𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐤-𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 & 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲...(𝐦!𝐝𝐨𝐦)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲... (𝐟!𝐝𝐨𝐦)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐌ü𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧...
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ── 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑🕊️
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐄𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐫...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐠...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐫 :(
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐒𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐁𝐁𝐂 = 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩... (𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗧!)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐃-𝐃𝐚𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞...

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞...

493 28 40
By queen_coc0nut

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 — 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎

𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥,
𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦,
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸?

— ᵐᵒⁱ, ᵖᶠᶠᵗ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

y/h/l - your/hair/length
y/h/t - your/hair/type (curly, wavy, straight, natural, wig, etc).
y/n/n - your/nick/name (not related to the war or the plot).

BACK AT THE MESS HALL IN THORPE ABBOTTS BASE, LIEUTENANT DYE'S FAREWELL PARTY WAS IN FULL SWING, with sprightly music filling the air, heartily laughter echoing across the halls, and the aroma of food and drinks wafting from the kitchen. The atmosphere was overall electric today. Soldiers danced with gusto, their moves ranging from coordinated to hilariously clumsy; some were engaging in playful banter, while others tried their luck with the nurses, their charm turned up to full volume. Glee bubbled up from every corner as friends swapped stories and jokes, creating memories to last a lifetime.

Amidst the lively festivities, the absence of the girl didn't go unnoticed. "Did she pass out in some barn again?" Buck pondered aloud, his leg jittering nervously. "Relax, she's probably just getting dolled up, all for you." Teased his raven-haired comrade, amiably squeezing the blonde's cheek to lighten the mood. "I overheard her chatting with Harding about the stupid protocol." He added casually, hoping to reassure his friend. "Yeah, well, seeing her in a dress is only going to make it harder to spot her when she's too busy getting freaky in some crowded pub." He sighed to himself, resigning to the possibility. 

"You sure about that?" Bucky cocked up a brow, pointing to the entrance of the hall, where the enchanting y/c/h-haired girl stood. Her dress, a vision in midnight blue, hugged her curves in all the right places, the fabric cascading elegantly to the floor in a timeless silhouette. Adorned with delicate lace and shimmering beads, it exuded an air of sophistication befitting the occasion. As she moved, the dress swirled around her in a seductive dance, softly caressing her body with every step. Her y/h/l, y/h/t hair streamed down lustrously, framing her face like a halo of abyss, and her enigmatic y/e/c eyes sparkled with a mixture of mischief and lust.

Each blink of hers seemed to cast a spell, exuding an intoxicating mix of confidence and grace. Her radiant smile, like a beacon of warmth and comfort, illuminated the room, leaving her crewmen spellbound in its wake. Gale found himself utterly entranced, unable to tear his gaze away from her mesmerizing presence. She was more than just beautiful; she was magnetic, drawing him in with an irresistible pull. With each step she took, the air seemed to crackle with electricity, igniting a fire within him that he couldn't deny. She was like a siren, luring him closer with her ravishing charm and leaving him breathless.

In that moment, Gale felt as if he were living in a dream — a reverie where she was the star of the show and he was just a willing captive, lost in the depths of her allure. His heart raced at the very sight of her, his every nerve tingling with anticipation. She was his deepest, darkest desire, his wildest fantasy come to life, and he knew that he would follow her anywhere, just to bask in the glow of her presence. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." Mused the girl, her voice a sultry melody that echoed in the stunned minds of the men, particularly the blonde, because the raven was quick to snap out of it after a strong shot of fiery vodka.

"Or better yet," she whispered, her lips curling into a deviously sweet smile as she leaned in closer, the scent of her perfume filling Buck's senses with a heady intoxication, "why don't you come closer and make a memory that will last a lifetime?" She suggested tantalizingly, her breath warm against his burning ears, as his face flushed the color of a ripe tomato. Choking on his own saliva, the man began coughing his lungs out, her words hung in the air like a promise, igniting a fire within him that he couldn't ignore. "Jesus Christ, man... Just breathe-" Chuckled Demarco, approaching the table, sensing the sexual tension as the rest of the group arrived.

"Holy fuck- You look stunning, Major!" Complimented Brady as he sat down in front of her. "Not too bad yourself, Commander." Replied the girl, as they all eased into a chill conversation, waiting patiently for the man of the hour — Captain Glenn W. Dye, of course. The first member of the Bloody Hundredth to finish 25 missions. "Nah, c'mon Bucky- ducks are nice! Lovely little companions." Scoffed Pipsqueak as the raven continued dissing their 'dumb tiny yellow heads'. "Not when they chase you for miles, demanding you for milk, knowing you don't have any!" He defended as the table roared with laughter, as he narrated the incident.

"Ah, there he is!" Cried Hambone as the brunette showed up, his gorgeous lady wrapped tight in his arms. "Glenn Dye, in the flesh!" y/n cheered as everyone began chanting his name and applauding for his success. His face lit up with pride and gratitude as he soaked in the adoration of his comrades, and with a beaming smile, he waved to the crowd, his heart swelling with appreciation for the support and camaraderie of his fellow soldiers. "If it isn't our very own Charlie Robertson!" Joked Bucky, receiving nods of agreement from the others. "Charlie? Who's Charlie?" Asked Lil, puzzled by the reference. 

"1922, White Sox at Tigers." Replied the raven. "No runs, no hits, no errors." y/n explained, her familiarity with baseball evident as no one would shut up about it. "Yeah, he's the last guy to throw a perfect game." Demarco chimed in. "Till now." Shrugged Dye. "So, you get to go home before Florida?" Jack questioned. "Uh, yeah. Three days." Answered the brunette. "Yeah, maybe go hunting with my pops, let mom fuss over me... Then I'm dropping by some stations to prove that the 25 can actually, you know- get done."

"Yeah, by the skin of his teeth." Scoffed Brady, his faith shaken after witnessing the death of his best friends on his 24th mission. "We're all that's left, aren't we?" Dye mumbled, breaking the awkward silence cast upon the table after the man's comment. "Twelve crews out of..." Started Blakely, "Thirty-five, that flew in from Greenland." Crank finished. "That would be correct." Mumbled the girl, downing her whiskey, her mood killed by the grim reality of their situation. "We're just happy for you, Dye." Buck quickly stated, taking away her glass. "That's right, we are... Very happy for you, pal. Very happy."

"Here's to the fellas who aren't here tonight — who should've been." Glenn toasted. "I'll drink to that." Deadpanned the girl, snatching her drink back from the blonde and gulping down the rest. "Gentlemen, I'm gonna go check on the boys... Make sure they're not celebrating too hard without me." The lieutenant then said, grabbing his lady by the waist and quickly whisking her away. "Yeah, I'm gonna go get something to eat." Said the girl, excusing herself. "Steer clear of the liquor, y/n. Cliff said he'd banish you if he catches you infiltrating his territory again." Sighed the blonde, hating to see her go, but loving to watch her leave...

On the other side of the bar, however, y/n was busy working on her latest plan to swipe a bottle of champagne, while three other men, new recruits, looked around for their fourth. "Stop staring-" Sighed Speas, rolling his eyes at the brunette who couldn't tear his gaze away from Helen since they arrived. "I'm not staring," Nash defended poorly, taking a sip of his dirty martini, his eyes still fixed on her. "You're staring." He scoffed, rather embarrassed by his friend's awkwardness. "Neither of you are bothered by this?" Lewis, on the other hand, glared at the partying crowd, his disapproval evident in his tone.

"I'm hot and bothered." Admitted the brunette, taking another sip. "It's Nash, buddy. Nash is Nash." Justified Speas. "No, I'm not talking about that- I'm talking about the giant shindig 'cause one crew isn't going home in a box." Scoffed the blonde. "Why? Why do you always gotta say things like that?!" Snapped his friends bitterly, but before Lewis could reply, their eyes finally spotted their friend, standing by the entrance, dancing his way over like a complete clown. "Watch out fellas, here comes twinkle-toes!" Teased Nash, as the others burst out laughing. "No, don't- don't encourage him... He'll scare off all the ladies!"

"Nice moves!" Speas cheered, giving his friend a hearty handshake. "Gentlemen, what have I missed?" Robert smiled as he joined them. "I'm checking out the scene, while Pappy here is trying to dour the mood." Nash quipped. "In other words, nothing." Sighed the blonde. "Sour." He corrected. "Hmm?" His friends exchanged puzzled glances. "The mood... it's 'sour the mood,' you mean." He clarified. "No, no, all I said is it's not a good sign for us; one crew making it merits a blowout bash?" Lewis raised an eyebrow. "You know they're onto you, right?" Nash, however, had already shifted his attention back to the brunette who had captured his heart at first sight. "I hope they are..."

"Fellas..." The raven Major and his blonde companion suddenly appeared, eager to extend a warm welcome to the newcomers before their inevitable rendezvous during tomorrow's mission, assuming there was one. "Major Egan- Major Cleven!" Nash recognized the two almost instantly, looking forward to working with them since before they were shipped out. "Rosenthal and Nash." Bucky guessed, pointing at the two brunettes. "That's right, sir." Nodded Nash conformingly. "Co-pilots uh, Spatz and Louis?" Gale mused, not very good with names. "Speas, sir."  He murmured coyly. "Speas." Buck quickly repeated. "Lewis, sir; but people call me pappy."

But before they could exchange formal introductions, a familiar cry rang out. "ROSIE!" y/n yelled excitedly, rushing up to the brunette and enveloping him in a tight embrace. "Y/N/N!" He chuckled, recognizing the Major, returning the hug even though he found it hard to breathe due to her tight grip. "You look stunning." Rosie complimented, giving her a twirl after they broke apart. "Thank you." She grinned, offering him a playful courtesy as they shared a laugh. "You two know each other?" Questioned the blonde, a hint of jealousy creeping into his tone as he bit the insides of his cheek, his arms crossed defensively.

"Hell yeah! We trained together back in Texas." y/n replied, completely engrossed in the reunion with her old acquaintance. "So, were you all pilots before the war?" Bucky probed, trying to uncover more about their connection for his envious friend. "Lawyer, sir. Major l/n had been training much longer, which is why she got deployed sooner." The brunette explained. "A lawyer?" Gale raised an eyebrow at the unexpected profession amidst wartime. "Can't tell you the number of times he defended my ass from potential assassination attempts-" y/n quipped. "Wait, for real?" Bucky asked, convinced but not entirely surprised. "No."

"So, where'd you learn to fly a B-17?" Buck asked, his gaze lingering on the girl who leaned into her old friend, a flash of insecurity and longing evident in his oceanic eyes as he spoke. "Oh, I had a great teacher back in Laredo." Rosie smiled at y/n. "Nine months for 12 hours a day. We were bunk-mates too." y/n informed. "Gunnery training." The man further explained. "Lieutenant Nash too." He added, making the girl glance at the man. "Oh my god- Humpty!" She recognized. "Hi! I didn't even recognize you!" She chortled as the two shook their hands. "Finally grew out my hair like you advised, Major." Smiled the boy. "Looking sharp."

"Well, you lot come with a hell of a reputation, I'll tell you that." Bucky interjected, shifting the topic, his eyes catching the blonde's subtle attempt to avoid looking at the two, sensing the tension in the air. "I take it that Major l/n told you two about us flying in our skivvies, then?" Robert let out a flustered sigh. "No, I didn't- I haven't even spoken about you yet." Scoffed the girl. "Okay that's hurtful-" Rosie retorted. "I'm not following." The raven said. "Oh, well.. we were known for flying in our underwear, sir." Elaborated Nash, the men chuckling softly at the memory. "What, all of you?" Buck questioned, rather concerned more than amused.

"Not me." The girl rolled her eyes. "But the rest of these losers looked like giant walking babies. It was so awkward because they assumed I was a guy when they first came to my office—practically darted out." She explained, prompting laughter from everyone. "But once they got comfortable, back to skivvies, it was." She sighed wistfully, reminiscing about the days when mortality wasn't a constant concern. "That's what the kids are doing these days?" Bucky mused. "In Texas, those forts get so hot, you could fry an egg on the instrument panel." Explained Rosie. "I apologize for the inconvenience, boys." The girl pouted teasingly, easing the tension.

"We uh, hadn't heard about the the underwear, but we- we heard you're outstanding pilots." Buck said, smoothly shifting the conversation. "We're happy to be in the war, sir." The brunette declared with unwavering determination. "We've been requesting a combat position for months — now that we're here, feels like we're actually gonna do something." He smiled humbly. "Oh, you'll do something, alright..." Scoffed the girl, her tone carrying a hint of foreboding. "I'm gonna go get a drink." She sighed, walking away. "I better monitor her consumption." Gale mumbled, following her into the crowd. 

"Oh, Rosie- join me for a dance after this!"

(a/n: so, i had to rewrite the whole thing as i accidently deleted it and now i'm pissed cuz it's not the same 😭)

(2.2k words)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 13.1K 59
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞�...
6.1K 247 7
𝐔𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟...
270K 6.2K 34
𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 �...
46.8K 696 31
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐟...