One For All (ATTOW HUMAN AU)

By d33perreadzz

This is a story where the Sully's move from San Francisco, California to Orlando, Florida. Not much of a big... More

Intro - Sully family !!
Intro Metkayina Family !!
Other characters !!
1 - New home ✧.*
2 - I'm an alcoholic *ೃ༄
3 - His looks ₊˚ପ⊹
4 - Pretty boy .ೃ࿐

5 - Alone ☄. *. ⋆

46 2 0
By d33perreadzz

Neteyam pov

- Sometimes when you've moved to a new place you think it will be better, right? But I guess I was wrong. There's nothing different or better about this 'place'. I wanna go home, I wanna feel like myself again. But how can I?

-----------------------------

"Brother please don't do anything stupid." Kiri said yelling and the high teen in Ao'nung's arms.

"Okay 'mom'." Neteyam joked.

"We're serious Neteyam." Lo'ak added.

Neteyam nodded in response then dragged himself up the stairs into Ao'nung room. For a him to only be high he sure did seem drunk too. Neteyam fell back onto Ao'nungs' bed and sighed loudly. Ao'nung stared at him weirdly before closing the door behind him. He joined Neteyam on the bed but instead of laying down he just sat up.

"Your bed is soft." Neteyam giggled.

"Thank you, I guess." Ao'nung replied

"So that girl from lunch, let me guess she's your girlfriend huh?" Neteyam asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh you have good taste then."

"mmm."

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room and even though it didn't really bother Neteyam he did really want to get to know the other teen boy. "Are you seeing anyone." Ao'nung asked. Neteyams' eyes quickly moved over to Ao'nung with a little smile in them. "Yeah."

"Oh cool, what's her name?" Ao'nung asked.

"Her..." Neteyam mumbled.

Neteyam felt panic rush through his body. He didn't know what Ao'nung would think about him.

Will I scare him away?

"So your..." Ao'nung asked.

"Gay."

"Well what's his name? Tell me about him."

He's not weirded out?

"Okay umm, his name is Miles, he's 18, and umm he's really sweet and loving but he can be very flirty and touchy at times which I don't mind but you know I still like my space. He's also really cute" he smiled.

Ao'nung nodded in response.

He watched as Neteyam fell back onto the bed again, closing his eyes before yawning. He rubbed his eyes then turned around to face Ao'nung.

"Not as cute as you though~" he mumbled laughing a little.

Why did I say that! 

"What?

Great now he's weirded out.

Neteyam wanted to say something but all he could feel was his subconscious rushing over him causing him to fall fast asleep.

-------------------------

The sun beamed through the grey curtains straight to Neteyam's face. He felt the radiation on his skin causing him to groan lightly. He had no clue where he was but he knew this wasn't his room. 

He rubbed his eyes before sitting up but was startled by the sleeping boy in the same bed as him.

What the hell is this!

Neteyam tried to get a sense of what happened last night but everything was a blur. He slowly lifted the cover off his body trying not to wake the other teen boy. As Neteyam almost made it out the bed, he heard a raspy voice come from the boy.

"Stop moving so much."

Shit.

"Sorry."

Neteyam quickly hopped out the bed running into the bathroom. He had no clue on how he ended up sleeping next to Ao'nung but he really hoped nothing to crazy happened. Neteyam searched his pockets for his phone but he couldn't seem to find it. He quietly tipped toed back into the bedroom seeing his phone on his dresser. He grabbed it and saw he had a couple of missed text from his brother. 

Neteyam chose to ignore the texts and was more focused on how he could get out of here. He knew going downstairs was to risky but escaping through the window was worse. Neteyam started to panic, how was he going to get home? That's when he heard shuffling coming from the sleeping teen in the bed. Neteyam turned to look at him but he was met with a smirk coming from the older boy.

"Relax pretty boy." he said.

"I'm fine I just want to go home." 

I don't.

"Fine let me get dress then I'll take you home."

Neteyam smiled lightly then watched as the older boy walked over to his closet grabbing a pair of nike joggers and a blue hoodie. He then turned around facing Neteyam not saying a word just standing there.

"You gonna watch me or..."

"Oh right sorry." Neteyam awkwardly laughed.

He then rushed into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. He took a deep breath then waited for Ao'nung to get dress.

"I'm done let's go." Ao'nung said grabbing his keys then walking out the bedroom door.

Neteyam walked out the bathroom following Ao'nung making sure he didn't leave anything behind. He then closed the door behind him.

--------------------------

Neteyam walked up to his front door grabbing his keys out his pockets unlocking the door in the process. He turned seeing Ao'nung slowly driving off honking goodbye. Neteyam took a deep breath before entering the house prepared for any yelling coming his way. 

He took off his shoes at the door noticing nobody seemed to be awake considering it was almost 9am and his family was always up at this time but maybe they weren't use to the time difference. 

I was wrong.

"Excuse me, where do you think you were?" Neytiri said.

"I was- uhm at a friends house."

"And you couldn't think to tell me and your father! We were worried sick and your sibling seem to have no clue too!" she started to yell.

Neteyam was speechless he knew to stay quiet and situations like this but again he felt like he should just tell the truth.

"And why do you smell like weed? Have you been smoking again?" she asked.

Neteyam simply nodded in response trying to end the conversation quicker then it should've lasted.

"OH MY EYWA! HOW MANY TIMES DO ME AND YOUR FATHER HAVE TO TELL YOU! STOP SMOKING!" his mother fussed.

Before Neteyam could speak up he heard heavy footsteps rushing down the stairs instantly knowing they were his father's. 

"What's all this fuss about?" Jake asked.

"Apparently our son was at friend house and they were doing drugs, who knows what other  stuff occurred!" his mother huffed out walking away trying to clam down.

"Neteyam, we've talked about this, me and your mother are tired."

"I know sir."

"NO SEE YOU DON'T KNOW! RIGHT NOW ME AND YOUR MOHER DO NOT NEED OUR OLDEST SON ACTING OUT! YOU ARE BEING A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY! A DISAPPOINTMENT! YOU ARE THE REASON WE HAD TO PACK UP EVERYTHING AND LEAVE SO PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK."

"S-sorry sir.."

"No don't apologize just go to your room." 

Neteyam nodded then ran upstairs to his room passing his worried brother. He slammed the door then fell back onto his bed. He huffed loudly before feeling tears leaving his eyes. 

Fuck!

Neteyam felt the tears quickly rush down his face burning in the process. He reached for the bottle of vodka on his nightstand taking a sip before slamming it back onto the nightstand. 

He was so tired. When people say moving is for the better it certainly didn't feel like it. He left his home to escape the pain but all he did was run back into it. It was non-stop. This feeling, it was like he was alone. He knew he wasn't but at the same time he was. 

Alone and emptiness was all he could feel

The only emotions he could express.

--------------------

HEYYYYY READERSSSSSSSS !!!!! CHAPTER 5 IS OUTTTTTTTT !!!!! IK ITS BEEN A LIL MINUTE JUST DEALING WITH PERSONAL PROBLEMS BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I CAN AND I MIGHT START WORKING BACK ON MY BYLER STORY ???? (1221 WORDS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
10.8K 631 93
Everyone has their demons. Everyone has their secrets. Nobody is without their share of wrongdoings. Nobody is without their guilty pleasures. No...
9.1K 327 12
❝ Had he died, he wouldn't have felt it. His heart was kept in the chest of his beloved. ❞ Neteyam is traversing his teenage years with his family in...
64.7K 1.5K 52
A story inspired by the world of Pandora in which the Sully family came back to live in the in forest after their stay with the Metkayina clan, Netey...