Power couple

By inaayat16

Its an arrange marriage story of a mafia with a cute bubbly girl which turns into love. More

Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

169 10 0
By inaayat16

Author's POV
It was 4:00  AM in the morning. All have reached the Rathore mansion.
All were in the living room doing after marriage rituals. 
Firstly it was the find the ring from the milk full of rose petals.
The younger clan was on Adheer'side. While all the elders were at Ishika's side.
First round was won by Adheer and second by Ishika while after the third round everyone hooted because in that the ring was brought out by both at the same time.
Next ritual was to find the name of groom in bride's henna. Which took 5 seconds for Adheer to find as it was written on the ring finger .
After that all went to their respective rooms to rest as all were tired.

Ishika went to their room with Adheer.

She observed the room which speaks only Adheer Singh Rathore .
Then she saw two doors. Behind one door there was bathroom.

While the other door was of walk in closet which was also attached to bathroom.

Ishika's POV
I was standing near the dressing table trying to open my Jewellery. When I felt two hands sliding on my waist. I flinched but suddenly relaxed when I heard Adheer's voice. "So, Jaan do you like our room." To which I nodded because his touch was giving me butterflies in my stomach and I can't trust my words. But Adheer spoke '' Words Jaan , I want words." Then I spoke "Ji,... I ..I like it.

Author's POV
"Relax Jaan don't worry I'll not do anything without your consent. Now go and change we will take some rest."
Adheer said and Ishika said "OK but my clothes are still not here." To which Adheer went to his closet and give her a pair of tshirt and trousers.

(Ishika without shoes and purse.)
And with chooda, nuptial chain and vermillion powder.

She came out from the bathroom and went towards the bed. And slept with Adheer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 88 28
Eshanth pratap singh chandravanshi the son of Ajay pratap singh chandravanshi king of mewar, eshanth's life seems like a perfect , dream life of ever...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
25.3M 762K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...