The Apocalypse 5: Residuum

Por Pinkamena666FIM

The first brand-new APOCALYPSE story in 13 years using ideas from the Original Version plus a whole bunch mor... Mais

Residuum
The Power of a Whisper
Foxy Fatalis
In the Nic of Time
Actions Speak Louder
Mobius Strip'd

Unlikely Partnership

8 1 0
Por Pinkamena666FIM

Anti-Freedom Fighters HQ

Fiona happily skipped down the stairs to the basement. "Guess what, bitches?!"

Nic was resting on the couch and looked over at her. "You seem in a better mood."

Viper smiled from the table. "I know why."

"Not because of the sex," Fiona said with a smile. "Because I was given the opportunity to massacre humans."

Thrax crossed her arms. "Do explain."

"Sally from the Freedom Fighters," Fiona began. "She came to me with a temporary partnership idea. She said I could tag along on their mission to take down a Mobian prison. And I have the green light to kill all the guards."

Viper leaned forward. "No shit. Really?"

"Mmm. And I can bring two others. So, V? Nic? How 'bout it?"

The weasel smirked. "Sounds interesting."

Thrax chuckled. "A Mobian prison? There's bound to be some there who despise humans. Maybe some will join us."

Fiona shrugged. "Maybe. I'm just down to murder humans."

Viper smiled. "So am I. I'm sick of our plans failing. This'll be a nice change of pace."

"It's settled," Thrax said with a smile. "Help them out. Secretly recruit."

**********

Freedom Fighters HQ

Jason leaned against the wall beside the window near the front door. The rest of his team was scattered around the lobby, watching the door. Whisper held her rifle and had a laptop carrying case sitting next to her. Everyone was silent, not sure what was going to happen. Jason peered out the window to see three figures approaching their building.

"Here they come," he said. "And, I recognize one of the other two... The hedgehog from the subway."

Blaze groaned. "And the third?"

"A weasel."

Bunnie went wide-eyed. "Weasel?" She asked. "I fought a weasel at the construction site."

"Well... this should be interesting," Jason said as he went to open the door, just as the trio arrived. The fox was the first at the door. "Fiona," he said as he stepped aside. "Please. Come in."

"Jason," she said, giving him a finger gun before she entered. All eyes were on her, especially Honey's. "Well, damn. If looks could kill." Viper and Nic followed in after her before Jason closed the door.

"So, who else is going?" Fiona asked. Knuckles, Silver, Sally, Bunnie, and Whisper all stood in a line in front of them. Fiona's eyes started on Sally, before she saw the wolf. "Ah, shit."

Nic looked at Bunnie. "Well, this is a twist."

Viper scanned the group before she looked over at Blaze. "That mean you're not going?"

Blaze narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Just get to the roof so you can get this started."

"Whoa," Viper gasped mockingly, holding up her hands. "No need for hostility."

The six began to head over to the elevator as Sally and Whisper stood just outside. As the other four rode the elevator up, she waited as Fiona, Nic, and Viper joined her. As Fiona passed by Honey, she stopped and looked at the cat.

"Hey, again," she greeted with a smile. "You look better." She then gave her a wink before she continued her way to the elevator. "Princess."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Sally asked.

"What?" Fiona asked. "Freely parading around in front of everyone I beat up?"

The elevator dinged as the doors opened. "Just get inside," Sally sighed.

The three enemies filed in, followed by Whisper and Sally. As they rode the elevator up, Fiona leaned in towards the wolf. "Nice to see you again."

Whisper turned her head to look at her. "Just try something."

"Oooo... Feisty."

When they arrived at the roof, they found the others had already boarded the Babylon Rogue airship. Sally led them on with Whisper taking up the rear, her hand gripping her rifle case tightly. When they made it up the ramp, they joined the others in the hangar.

"So, slight problem," Sally said. "This ship has six bedrooms, so we'll need to figure out who's with who."

"Oh, there's no problem," Viper said with a smirk. "There's five of you and we only need one bed." Everyone stared at her as she just continued to smirk.

"Oooookaaaaay," Sally muttered with a blush. "It's settled then. Everyone, to a room, and we'll get this journey started."

**********

Whisper entered her room and found that it was surprisingly similar to her room at headquarters. Just no window. She set her rifle case next to the desk and set her mask and laptop case on the desk. She then removed her jacket and draped it on the back of her chair. She sat down and removed her shoes and socks, wiggling her toes and rubbing them on the soft carpet with a sigh. This room was rather nice. She then took the laptop out and plugged it in before she turned it on. She opened the file on Mobian Prison H and read through it. She examined the prison layout and notes. Anything she could. She heard a knock on her door.

"Come in," she said.

The door opened and Sally entered, walking over to her. "Do you have the coordinates?"

Whisper showed her the screen. "Assuming we'll be traveling at the same speed of an average commercial plane, it'll be a 7 hour flight."

"Seven hours," Sally said as she observed the location. "Seven hours with our worst enemies."

"Don't worry about them," Whisper assured her.

Sally gave her a smile. "As you wish," she said, before she walked away.

Whisper watched her leave before she went back to reading the file.

**********

7 Hours Left

Sally returned to the cockpit and sat down, inputting the coordinates into the computer before she made the ship take off.

**********

Fiona, Viper, and Nicolette entered their room and looked around. "Not half bad," Fiona said before her eyes fell on the bed. "I think it may actually fit all three of us."

Viper smiled and went into the bathroom, turning on the light. "Nice. They got a shower in here. That could be fun."

Nic sat on the bed and laid back. "I can't believe we're actually working with the enemy."

"To kill humans," Fiona reminded her. "And recruit."

"Yeah, but," the weasel sighed. "It's still... weird."

**********

Sally entered her room and locked the door before she set NICOLE down on the desk. The solid holographic version then came out. "Are you sure about this?" Nicole asked.

Sally smiled and stepped up to her. "I am." She then reached up and placed a hand on the lynx's cheek.

Nicole smiled back and nuzzled her hand. "You have been rather intimate of late. Am I right to assume that you feel even closer to me than before?"

Sally chuckled and nodded. "Yeah."

"You're blushing. And you feel warm. Does that mean you would like to have sex?"

The chipmunk pulled off her own shirt and threw it aside. "You know it."

Nicole's body shimmered as her dress vanished, before Sally pulled her into a kiss.

**********

6 Hours Left

Whisper found her way through the ship and found a large rec room with a treadmill, a large TV, a couch, a table with chairs, and a small kitchen area. She made her way over to the treadmill and stepped up onto it. She turned it on and began running, happy to be getting some exercise. As she ran in place, Knuckles and Silver entered the room and stopped.

"Oh," Knuckles said. "Cool if we watch TV?"

Whisper looked over at him and nodded as she kept running. The echidna and Hedgehog sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. As Silver flipped through the channels, Knuckles looked over at the wolf. This was the most he's seen of her since she usually stayed in her room. She was also known not to say much so he didn't want to ask her any questions. He was about to look back at the TV when Whisper looked over at him.

He froze and smiled. "Hey." The wolf gave a single wave. "So, you beat up Fiona?" Whisper nodded. "How?"

"I made her angry. Unfocused."

"Ah," Knuckles said, happy to get words out of her. "Did it feel good?"

"Violence doesn't feel good. But sometimes, it's necessary."

Knuckles and Silver eyed each other. "You know what we might be expected to do on this trip, right? What Fiona and the others will be allowed to do?"

"Yes."

"Why come along, then?"

"To keep an eye on Fiona."

Knuckles chuckled. "Really?"

"Makes sense," Silver said. "We all lost to her. Except Whisper."

"This have to do with Honey?"

"Yes," Whisper said, before she looked away and focused on her running.

Knuckles looked at Silver before they resumed watching TV.

**********

5 Hours Left

Viper hummed as the water washed over her. She closed her eyes and placed her hands on the wall, feeling very relaxed. She soon felt a pair of furry hands on her back as a furry muzzle nuzzled her neck. She smiled and sighed. "Hey, Fiona."

"I can hardly wait," the fox cooed, pressing her chest to the hedgehog's back. "I'm actually getting super turned on just thinking about tearing into the humans."

Viper chuckled. "You need to calm down. Though, I don't mind it when you're horny."

Fiona stood up and ran her fingers through her hair as Viper turned around to face her. "You can't tell me you aren't as excited as I am. Especially after your subway failure."

V gave her shoulder a playful punch. "Bitch."

"Slut."

Nic then stepped in, getting behind Fiona. "I was feeling left out."

"The more the merrier," Fiona said, putting an arm around her. "So, tell me... How excited are you about killing humans?"

"Pretty excited. Though, gaining more members seems more important to me right now."

"To each their own," Fiona cooed. 

**********

4 Hours Left

Whisper walked around the hangar, looking at all the equipment. She saw a large vehicle in the corner covered in a tarp. She walked over and lifted up the tarp to see what looked like a boat with panels on the bottom and landing gear with wheels. This intrigued her but she lowered the tarp and continued exploring.

**********

3 Hours Left

Fiona casually walked through the halls of the ship when she rounded a corner and bumped into Bunnie. "Whoa," she said, startled. "Oh... It's you."

Bunnie took a step back. "Sorry. I didn't..."

"Don't worry about it," the fox said with a smile. "What's your name?"

"Bunnie."

"No shit."

"That's with an i-e. Not a y."

"Well, that makes it different. I hope I get to see you fight. Our last encounter was kind of a bummer."

Bunnie's eyes narrowed. "I took down your weasel friend easily enough."

"Nicolette?" Fiona asked. "I'll have to tease her about that. By the way, I love your accent."

"O-Oh, uh..."

"It's cute. Sexy, even."

Bunnie blushed. "Don't try to flatter me. You're the enemy."

"Not right now, I'm not," Fiona cooed. "Right now, I could be your bed partner."

"I don't think that'll ever happen."

"Why not? When's the last time you had any?"

Bunnie blushed again. "I... Well... It's kind of hard when... your half robot."

Fiona looked down at Bunnie's legs. It looked like the metal went past her crotch. "Are you metal up to your belly button?"

"No," Bunnie said. "Truthfully, I just have metal panties on to make it look like the metallic parts are pants. You know... so I can look somewhat normal."

Fiona smirked and leaned in. "And those... panties come off?"

Bunnie just stared at her, feeling her mentally losing this battle.

"Besides... if you're that needy... I have two other friends willing to help you out."

Bunnie swallowed nervously, feeling herself heat up. "Oh, boy."

Fiona smiled and then looked at the other end of the hall, seeing Whisper holding her rifle. "I'm not attacking her!"

The outburst made Bunnie jump and look over at the wolf. "Yeah, no, I'm good! We're just talking!"

Whisper hesitated before she slowly turned and disappeared around the corner. 

**********

2 Hours Left

Whisper returned to the treadmill and set her mask on the floor beside it. She then stepped up and turned the speed up so she was running. She started to think back to the last time she saw Tangle as a tear left her eye. She let out a soft growl and turned the speed up some more. Running even faster, she remembered how the metal hedgehog had its foot on the lemur's back. Whisper's eyes narrowed as she turned up the speed a little more. When the memory of Tangle being carried away arrived and thought of her being dead entered her head, Whisper tripped and fell. She hit her knees hard and was thrown off the treadmill. She whimpered softly and got to her hands and knees.

Silver came running into the room, having heard her falling and gasped. He ran over to her and knelt down. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Whisper gasped and turned her head away. Silver used his powers to turn off the treadmill before he returned his attention to the wolf. He simply stood up and held out his hand. Whisper looked up at him and she accepted, grabbing her mask and letting him help her up. She hesitated before she walked past him to sit on the couch. Silver watched her before he headed for the exit. He came to a sudden stop and looked back, seeing that the wolf seemed upset about something. He turned and headed back, sitting down on the other side of the couch.

"If you need to talk," he started. "I'll be right here."

The room was silent for a while before Silver heard a faint voice. "Fourteen years ago..." He looked over at Whisper, who still wasn't looking at him, but her mouth was moving. "I was living in a place called Riverside with my best friend, Tangle." Silver got up and moved closer, almost sitting right beside her. "It was the perfect life," she said as she held her mask, looking down at it. She turned it over and pushed some buttons before she held it out to him.

Silver slid up to her and took the mask, putting it on. He saw the recording of Tangle trying to catch the frog. He smiled and lowered the mask when the video stopped. "She seems nice."

Whisper took her mask back. "She was. Is. Hopefully."

Silver thought about what to say before it came to him. "I was actually born in the future. In a world covered in flames. I came back in time to try and save my home when I ran into Blaze. Ever since then, I've done everything I can to try and save my future."

Whisper looked over at him. "How do you know you've succeeded?"

"I don't. But I don't let the unknown stop me. I tell myself everything I'm doing is helping in some way. And I believe I'm making a difference. Don't think about whether or not Tangle is alive. That shouldn't matter right now. All that matters is getting to her. And believing she's alive."

"What if she isn't?"

"Then you deal with it afterwards."

"How? How can I move on if she's dead?"

Silver sighed and gave her a light smile. "That's what friends are for."

"Have you lost anyone?"

He chuckled softly. "Everyone in my future. But, more recently... Wave. She was Jason's girlfriend and... we lost her. She was family to us and... it hit us hard. It hit Jason the hardest. But Blaze stuck by his side and now they're together."

Whisper looked down at the floor. "I used to have friends like that."

"You still do," Silver said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Whisper looked at him as he smiled. She smiled back.

**********

1 Hour Left

Bunnie quickly knocked on Sally's door, the princess opening it and stepping back to avoid getting knocked on the forehead. "What, Bunnie?" Sally asked.

"I-I did somethin'..." the rabbit stammered as she pushed her way into the room. "I-I did somethin' bad."

Sally closed her door and turned to her friend. "What, Bunnie? What could you have possibly done?"

"I-I had sex with Fiona."

Sally went wide-eyed. "What?"

"And Viper. And Nicolette."

"Why?"

"Fiona was very... seductive. A-And it's not like a lotta folks are jumpin' at the chance to sleep with a half-robo bunny. I was... you know... kinda excited that someone was interested in me. Even if it was just a simple fling."

Sally sighed. "Bunnie, that's perfectly okay. As long as you're not gonna turn evil and join them. As long as you're happy and satisfied, it's fine."

Bunnie nodded. "It did feel really good. And I needed it badly."

"Then, no harm, no foul, right?"

"I guess so."

Sally put a hand on her shoulder. "Relax."

The rabbit smiled. "Yer right. It's totally cool. Besides, they're our allies right now, anyways."

"For the time being, yes."

"Cool," Bunnie said as she backed up, hitting the door. "I'm gonna go," she said as she hit the button.

"Bye, Bunnie," Sally waved with a chuckle.

Bunnie returned the wave as the door opened. She then skipped off before the door closed. Nicole suddenly emerged from the device.

"It would seem that everyone is horny today," the Lynx said plainly.

Sally frowned and locked the door.

**********

The Amazon

Sally sounded the alarm, making everyone rush to the cockpit. "What the hell is that noise?" Viper asked.

"We're here," Sally announced, shutting off the alarm once everyone was present. "The Amazon. Computer indicates we are hovering a few miles away from out target. Map says that there's a river, Igarapé do Abreu, that flows from a large river, Igarapé do Anamã Grande. We could land near there and take a boat."

"You have a boat?" Fiona asked.

"Of course," Sally said matter-of-factly. "You didn't see it in the hangar?"

"I did," Whisper said.

Sally smiled at the fox's confusion and got up. "Come on! Time to go!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.7K 210 47
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...
2.6K 706 35
Monsters don't exist but humans do. Humans have a talent for destroying anything beautiful about to bloom. When the last human on Earth died, she di...
1.3K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...
234 11 9
Three years ago, Mobians and Demons fought side by side to save their worlds from a threat unlike any other. An old enemy of Sonic's returns however...