Just a pretty face

Von _all_anatomy_

The life of y/n was always summed up as just a pretty face. That is until she shows Him otherwise (911 Story... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 10

141 2 0
Von _all_anatomy_

the next morning i woke up to buck and hen shaking me i looked at them confused. "come on weve got to go somewhere" hen says. i get up and rush and put my boots on. "what is it a call? i didnt hear the bell" "no we cant get ahold of bobby so were going to go check on him" buck says.

-

hen bangs on his apartment door but we get no answer as buck tries to call his phone. "has he ever went MIA like this before?" i ask "no honestly i dont know much about him before taking over the firehouse just that hes in recovery" hen says we hear his phone ringing from inside "wait you hear that?" buck ask "im going to kick it down" "no your not i have a key" hen says pulling it out and unlocking the door so we walk in.

"bobby?" hen says. we look around and find him in bed buck looks at hen and i worried. "bobby" i say as buck cautiously walks up to him "bobby" he says. "come on lets get him up" hen says. we all pick him up and take him and lay him in his bathtub. and hen turns the water on as we look at him and he wakes up. looks at us and then covers his face. so we give him a minute while we walk out and sit in his living room.

-

bobby was now sitting on his couch buck was sitting on the arm of the chair beside him and i was siting on the table in front of bobby. "how longs it been?" i  asked. "546 days, 45 in a half is were being picky. 18 months" he exhales. "that crash was hardcore" buck says hen walks over with a cup of tea for him "thanks" he says. "everyone has there breaking point" hen says as she sits down beside bobby. "who were you cooking dinner for? you have 4 plates set" i ask. he looks at them "i dont know i was drunk" we all look at one another. "it was a one time things im going to be fine i promise" he looks at everyone of us "im sorry i put you through this" "maybe ask for help once in a while" buck says. he looks at us and his voice breaks "help" he says so we engulf him in a hug as he breaks down.

-

i walk into morgens and she had a nice dress on and luke looked nice as well. the boys were dressed in some khaki shorts and matching shirts. "woah why arent you dressed!" morgen looks at me as she fastens her earrings. "i just got off work was i supposed to be dressed for something?" i ask and the dallas walks in with a cute little white dress on and her hair in a bun with a white bow tied in it. "oh shit" i say as it hits me "we have family dinner tonight" i say checking the time. "i have something you can wear if you want and my curling iron is still hot in there" morgen says. "your a lifesaver" i say and rush in the bathroom to curl my hair so it looks good and the head to morgens bedroom where she had pulled 2 dresses out for me i pulled on the tight army green colored one and pulled on some ankle boots she left. i looked at myself in the mirror and dallas runs in with the boys after her. they run behind me around me and then out of the room. im really not looking foward to this dinner but im going to go anyways.

we all head out of the door and all got in the car with morgen and Luke. the  kids climbed in the back and buckled in and dallad climbed in the seat beside me and buckled in "okay we ready?" luke ask all of us "as ready as ill ever be" i say. "maybe it wont be that bad this time" morgen says, "you say that but its always bad" i laugh dallas reaches for my phone and i give it to her.

the boys in the back were fighting over something "boys!" morgen says. "he has a piece of candy" max says "deegan give y/n the candy you dont need to eat it before dinner" he hands it to me and i give it to morgen "is elaine coming?" i ask "yea she is" "good maybe so many questions wont be aimed towards me then"

soon we pull into the restuarant and we all pile out. dallas grabs my hand tightly and hands me my phone. 

i walk in after morgen and the boys as luke holds the door for us.

we walk in and see our family standing waiting for a table. we walk over to them and dallas hugs elaine. and my mom looks at morgen and hugs her "hi mom" i say as she hugs me after. "hi honey" she looks at me and then i look at my dad who hugs me tightly "how you holdin on girl" he smiles at me "im good. back in work im back on track were happy and good" i say and he smiles "im glad you deserve nothing more" "where my little girl at?" my dad ask looing for dallas  "hey i thought i was your little girl" elaine says. before looking at dallas who was in her arms "oh little girl were gonna have it out" she laughs and dallas laughs at her.  then our dad takes her and squeezes her.

our name is finaly called and we sit down at a table. dallas sat between elaine and i and started coloring the menu she was given.our dad and mom sat in front of us and then i had deegan beside me and then luke beside him and max and morgen were across from them.

i looked at the menu and decided what i wanted "can you switch seat i want to sit beside deegan please" dallas ask nicely "no you can sit-" my mom started. i give her a glare. "yea you can if your going to behave and share please" i say she nods and i get up for her to sit in my seat and her and deegan began to share the crayons and color. i sit in hers beside elaine "oh you two put trouble together at the end down there" luke says. "yea i think were going to have to seperate you two not the kids" my dad laughs. me and elaine laugh "what are you getting?" i ask elaine. "probably a steak and some mac and cheese because i really want some. what you getting?" "its between the steak and the pasta" i say looking at the menu.

i look at dallas "what you want to eat baby" i ask i look at the menu "nothing" "youve got to eat" my mom butts in. i ignore her. and say what was on the kids menu to her. "mac and cheese" she smiles at me. "ok baby, is that all?" "and some fruit" she says and goes back to coloring. 

i look back over to elaine "i thought for once she wouldnt act like this but i was wrong" i whisper to her. "maybe shes done?" elaine says back and i laugh a little.

we ordered our food and then i was talking to my dad and elaine about calls that we had been on. when my attention was grabbed by my mom "dallas hows school?" she ask "good" dallas says "you behaving yourself?" dallas nods in response.

then my mom looks at me "so y/n i heard about your little court thing that youve got going on" my mom says and i look at her. "yea? what about it?" "i think you should" "i should what exactly?" i look at her confused. "i think you should give your custody up and let her be with her dad" i look at her in shock "this is not something we are talking about right now" "no i think we should she should be with her father" "mom. we arent talking about this and im defintely not talking about it with you anyways" "and why not you need some guidance" "not from you since you shut the idea down from the beggining. i did what i wanted to do what was best for her you didnt even like lily to begin with" i say. "y/n" morgen says. "no because all of you know its true, she always hated the decision i made growing up. hated who i was friends with and taking in a kid that wasnt mine but i loved like my own" i say not realising that dallas was crying beside me because of whats going on. elaine picks her up and takes her outside. " you didnt like me becoming a firefighter and new supported anything i wanted to do. dad did. dad has always been there! unlike you. hes excited to see dallas and loves her like his own. and you should to. she cant help what happened to her but were supposed to make sure shes happy" i say with tears falling down my face. "y/n-" "no mom thats it were done talking and im leaving. have a goodnight i love you all" i say getting up from my seat wiping my tears away as i walk out of the resturant. i see elaine holding dallas. "see shes okay" elaine says pointing to me. "im sorry" i say to elaine and dallas. "no im sorry she shouldnt be that way towards you. you know i love you and support what ever decision you make" elaine says hugging me. "i know you do" "we all do" she smiles. "i think i should go but i rode with morgen so i dont know how im going to get home" "i think you should ask little one here what she did" elaine says and we look at dallas who was playing on my phone. "dallas what did you do?" i laugh "i called someone""and whod you call" i looked at her funny. elaine starts laughing "buck" dallas smiles. "elaine you didnt stop her" "ive got to go back to dinner" she tries to change the subject. "elaine!" i say "whats? hes cute she likes him it wont hurt you. just dont gouge eachothers eyes out i love you" she says as bucks jeep pulls in. she walks back in the restuarant he pulls up to the side walk and gets out. "are you okay?" he looks at me and then dallas "yea were okay you really didnt have to come" i say. dallas gets up and comes over to him and hugs him "well i was worried she called me crying" "i know well i didnt know she called actually were you busy? you can go if you were" "y/n get in the car" he says opening the door for dallas to crawl in and the he buckles her up. and shuts the door. he comes over to me which i was still standing on the sidewalk where i was. he stands in front of me "y/n" "buck" "what is wrong?" as soon as he asked that i broke down so he cupped my face. "no dont cry its okay" he brought my eyes to his "we were having family dinner. my parents come to town to stay for a couple of days every month and we always go to dinner and its never pleasent but this was awful. my mom started correcting dallas and then she mentioned the whole court thing in front of her and started talking about her father and i should give him full custody and that its whats best for me but she dont know whats best for me because she never supported anything i wanted, my friends, dallas, being a firefighter so when we got into it dallas started crying so elaine had to take her out and i didnt know she called" i blurt out. "okay y/n breathe" he says wiping my tears away "and i dont want to be a burden on you so if you need to go i will call a uber or something" "y/n i was out and about anyways with a friend we were trying to find her mom. i was done when dallas called i wanted to make sure you two were okay" "buck-" "and y/n you will figure it out i know you will. you know whats best for you and that little girl. make the decision you want to and i will have your back all the way. now are you okay?" he says wiping the last few tears away. i nod he kisses my forehead gently and then smiles at me. "ok now get in the car" he laughs opening the door for me and i get in before he shuts the door. "y/n why are you crying" dallas ask. "im not baby im okay" i say looking at her.  buck gets in and starts driving "grandma said something about someone dad who was she talking about?" i look at buck and he looks at me and then back at the road. "she was talking about her friend baby. its not important" i say and begin picking at my fingers. buck grabs my hands and squeezes them.

-

i unlock my door to my house as buck gets dallas out of the car. "you look very beautiful in your dress" i hear him tell her. "thank you" she says and hides her face as she runs to me and presses against my leg.  "thank you again for the ride i really appreciate it. umm do you want to come in?" i ask "i should probably get going we have a shift in the morning" he says looking down at his phone that was ringing "yea" i say "bye buck" dallas says before going in the house. i look at buck "that dress looks good on your by the way" he winks at me as he walks away with his hands in his pocket "have a goodnight buck be careful" i say before shutting the door

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

107K 2.2K 26
Evan Buckley can't get Eddie Diaz out of his head. After a passionate evening in the bathroom of a bar, Buck thinks that he'll never see Eddie again...
52.5K 1.8K 28
In which, Josephine attempts to overcome the losses amid saving lives in the city. [911 SEASON 3-4]
18.7K 791 16
jane reynolds was not having a good year. but with an almost comical series of unfortunate events, she befriends a group of first responders. one of...
136K 6.4K 41
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ...