The Travelling (Earth 2)

Syvux_reads tarafından

Something really bad happened, will Percy make it through unscathed? Probably not, but he'll try. This takes... Daha Fazla

I) Unfamiliarly familiar
II) Puberty Hit, Hard
III) Assemble
IV) The Arrival
V) The Light
VI) The Talk
VII) The Confrontation
VIII) The Unexpected
IX) The Forgotten
X) The Connection
XI) The Dreams
XIII) The Truth
XIV) The Void
XV) The Traveller?
XVI) The Flirt
XVII) The Rings
XVIII) What The Actual Fuck
XIX) The Cursed

XII) The Weird Occurance

8 0 0
Syvux_reads tarafından

POV PERCY

"Dam." Thalia said,

"Dam." I repeated chuckling a little bit earning more confused stares from the kids and Annabeth.

"Is he always like this?" I heard Annabeth ask Annie. She nodded.

"Anyways," I said dismissing my laughing, "Yeah, um, you guys," I said pointing to the Annabeth's "You said the same thing in my dream too, you know, the whole, 'the prophecy isn't rhyming'."

"Yeah, that makes sense." The group mumbled.

"Ok, anyways, it said dream god, like-" I said but was cut off.

"Somnus." Jason finished.

"Or hypnos if he's greek." Annabeth added.

"Know it all." I heard Thalia say under her breath.

With our new found information, me and Peter decided to take a walk, just the two of us since I felt he was holding back on some information, see, I'm not that oblivious.

Once we were a good distance away from the van I asked him, "What did you really see?"

"I-" he turned alittle red. "You, well, we - us and Annabeth, we were um, making out?" He said stuttering.

"Oh." I said, I was not expecting that, yeah, I turned alittle red too.

That was followed by intensely awkward silence.

"Well," I said, trying to break the tension, "I don't think that was us, well I don't think it was me, maybe it was you?"

"What are you talking about, I'm you!"

"I know, you're me but the me in the dream was not me so it must be you!"

"My brain hurts!"

"Me too, you too? Us too! I don't know, I'm confused!"

"Ok, from now on, dream Percy is Piero. Just so things don't get confusing." I told him.

He nodded his head vigorously, "Anything works as long as I don't get this headache." He said rubbing his temples.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes, truth be told, having a third me whose experiences I haven't faced was very weird. Like, this was weirder than finding out I time traveled.

We got back to van where everyone was waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Leo complained, it makes sense that he was first to complain, I'm surprised he didn't burn anything down because his ADHD is scarier than mine, if this kid is bored you're done for.

Before I could answer I kept drifting off, my mind whirling.

Flash back

I blacked out, and the last thing I heard was someone calling my name.

End of flash back

I looked around, everything was blurry, everyone's faces became mushed together and I grew increasingly confused.

Then it hit me.

"Show yourself!" I yelled.

Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought you were. A booming voice replied. Not many are able to break through my illusions.

"Where am I?!"

You, my friend are in my jail, cozy isn't it? It creates fake but realistic images from what you believe would happen next.

I started pacing around, I should've realised it sooner. Why didn't I remember blacking out?

As if reading my thoughts, the god answered me, I work with very, very powerful people, some random memory won't get in my way of ruling the worlds!

He laughed ominously.

"Worlds?" I asked

See? You don't understand half of what you're dealing with, but allas, my teammate has decided it would be more fun to play with our food!

With that, the neverending void dissipated, and light came through as I fluttered my eyes open.

"Percy! He's awake, he's awake!" A feminine voice - which I recognized as Annie - yelled.

Soon all the kids were crowded I'm the back of the van, watching me as I slowly sat up right.

"H- how long?" I asked, still shaken front he experience, for all I understood, I still could've been dreaming.

"Percy, you were out for 2 days." Jason explained calmly.

"Yeah, and we were attacked like a million times in those 2 day!" Thalia complained but was nudged by Annie.

I rubbed my temples trying to blink away my headache.

"I- wait, Peter, what happened in your dream?" I asked.

"What dream? I only had one dream, the dream we shared.." he said.

I couldn't tell if the dreams that I dreamt while dreaming were real or not but I had a feeling they were important.

I grunted, why did everything's have to be more confusing that it already is?

"Someone pinch me." I muttered under breath, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples again.

"With pleasure." Thalia grinned.

"Oww!" I said after feeling a hot burning sensation on my cheek.

Ok, I guess I'm not dreaming then.

"So, are you gonna tell us what happened?" Bianca asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, uh, I was in a dream, where I dreamt that I was awake, then in the dream, we had a plan to sleep so we could dream more and we did so I dreamt about dreaming in a dream and in the dream of the dream I heard Rachel say a prophecy."

Everyone looked at me shocked, I could see both Annabeth's gears turning in their heads.

"My brain hurts!" Peter complained, rubbing his temples.

"Huh, funny, you said that in the dream." I said without emotion.

"Whose Rachel?" Annie asked.

"The Oracle," she was about to say something but I stopped her, "Yes, we get a new Oracle."

"Dam." Thalia said.

"Huh, dam." I repeated to myself alittle amused. How did my brain come up with this stuff.

"So, the dream could've been just entirely false and made up by my brain but my intuition says otherwise and my intuition is pretty good, so.." I said trailing off as a random duck shaped cloud caught my attention.

"So? The prophecy?" Annie asked, snapping my attention back to the crowd.

"Oh, right, sorry," I apologized, stupid ADHD, "Yeah, so the prophecy said,

In the realm where dreams entwine,

A battle brews, a grand design

Against the god of sleep, so deep,

Heroes rise, their fate to keep.

But beware the shadows' creeping hand,

For sleep's allure is hard to withstand.

Meet the unspoken truth that rivals all,

The damage, the chaos, the broken call.

The god's power running through bliss."

I paused briefly before continuing, "Yes, Annabeth and Annie, I know, the prophecy doesn't rhyme fully, it's cuz it's incomplete." I quickly said.

"How did you-" they asked.

"In both dreams where I recited the prophecy you pointed it out."

"Yeah, that makes sense." The group mumbled... again?

"Gods, you did that too." I said, they just looked at me confused. "You know what? Nevermind." I grumbled.

Now I have no plan, no idea how to beat this god, no idea if the dreams I had were real yet I still felt like we could achieve our goal in the end. Ok, maybe I doubt it alittle but don't tell the others, :/

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23.1K 1.2K 46
The war with Gaea has finally ended, but with war comes death and survivors, and in demigod Percy Jackson's case, survivor's guilt. His girlfriend, A...
319K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
44.2K 778 20
Percy and the seven have just defeated Gaea and were summoned to Olympus. The gods wanted to thank them for their bravery and loyalty, and offer each...
120K 2.3K 28
When monster attacks become more frequent, an demigods go spontaneously missing. That's weird. When Percy discovers that he has, not one, but two new...