Max and Harvey Gay Oneshots/R...

By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

This book is about gay smut between Max and Harvey, by themselves, or with their friends or other social medi... More

*Disclaimer*
A chance to relax
Max's massage present
Harvey's present with a twist
Spiderman's Secret
Cooking with Harvey
Will you accept the challenge?
Spooky Sunday's
Christmas desires
Two sides of the same coin
Late Night Flashbacks
A day's work equals a day's play
Stranger Things have happened
Carson's Party
Reaching the goal
New York W/Dobby
The party W/The Wonderland
Harvey's part-time job
Harvey's and his holes
The Tutor
The Camping Trip
Staying Loyal?
Twitter Live PT 1?

Do two wrongs make it a right? (Staying Loyal PT.2)

229 4 3
By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

Max, Harvey, Dobby, Tom.

*There won't really be any smut in this chapter. Also thanks to marveyfan106 for some of the help to this chapter*

*Third Person P.O.V*

The following day after Max had left the party, he could feel nothing but guilt. Harvey was in the same position, lying in his bed, stuck on what to do. As a couple weeks passed, both Max and Harvey hadn't made any effort to talk to each other apart from a couple messages between them. 

Max soon returns from uni and sees Harvey at the front door as he pulls the car up on the drive.

"Hey"

Max smiles, half heartedly. Harvey comes over, giving Max a soft hug, not as comforting and welcoming as his usual self. Max seemed to have felt the same, feeling awkward around Harvey. 

"How was uni? Meet any guys?"

Harvey jokes, wanting to take some pressure off and feels like maybe if Max spoke to guys, even flirted with them, it'd be similar. Then again, Harvey knew nothing justifies cheating on Max. 

*Harvey P.O.V*

"I'll get your bags"

I mumble. Max heads in the house, heading up to his room. Things felt...awkward, almost distanced between us. I knew I needed to tell Max what I did but how can I?

As a few days pass, me and Max pretty much had been staying away from each other. He gets all flustered, not in a good way whenever we're in the same room. I started to just stay away completely, I just couldn't look at Max's face without my moral side telling me to tell Max what I did...

*Tom P.O.V*

I'm just sitting in the studio at Max and Harvey's, working on some photos and music with Dobby. We're trying to upgrade their merch website for them and keep the funds and interest coming in. Once Max and Harvey were out the room, after noticing the tension, I decided to ask Dobby about it.

"Man..have you noticed the tension between Max and Harvey lately?"

"Yeah. They don't hug or kiss, or anything, they just seem really quiet and closed off"

Dobby says.

"Maybe we need to get them together in a room, sort it out?"

Me and Dobby agree on a plan and as Max and Harvey come back, we step out the room. 

"One sec, man"

I say, shutting the door and locking it.

"You're not coming out till you fix your issues!" Dobby shouts.

*Third Person P.O.V*

Max and Harvey slumped themselves on the sofa, spaced away from each other, both moody. They both were withholding their secret that they cheated on each other, on the same night even. It was getting to a point that they started to insult each other.

"Can you fucking be quiet?"

Harvey growls, getting pissed off at Max clicking his fingers.

"Fuck's sake, we need to talk"

Harvey was about to object but after how far it's come, he knew he needed to tell the truth.

"I have something to say, so, just let me say it"

Harvey drops his head, feeling ashamed as what he would say would shock Max. A lot.

"I have something to say too"

The boys look at each other almost giving a signal to say it at the same time. There's a little bit of tension and both boys feel a sudden wave of anger as they say it.

"I cheated on you"

"I slept with someone else"

*Max P.O.V*

It feels like I had been kicked in the stomach, Harvey tells me he's cheated on me. Forgetting what I had done, I have a massive wave of anger bubbling up in me.

"The fuck!? Where, who, when?"

I question, raising my voice.

"Just a guy at a club. You cheated too, don't act like you're so innocent!"

Harvey screams, making me twinge as I realised Harvey was right. I cheated too.

"I...it wasn't meant to happen. It was some guy at a party"

"Some guy? Some guy? I bet he was one of your mates on your uni course" Harvey mutters. "Did you like it? Well, did you!?"

Harvey roars, forcing a sudden reaction in me. At this point, I wanted to hurt him mentally, make him feel like shit. 

"Does it matter if I liked it!? At least he didn't complain every five seconds about anything I say or do!"

"At least Jack made me feel good, he actually cared about me!"

Harvey yells, both of us just shouting remarks and trying to win this pointless argument.

"Jack, huh? You always did pick the studs"

I snigger, laughing at the fact Harvey went straight with someone out of his league.

"You know what? Fuck you, we're over!"

"Fine! See if I care!"

Just as the door unlocks, Harvey storms out. It hits me right there and then. We're over. We both messed up...

*Harvey P.O.V*

A good week had passed since mine and Max's argument, it hurt just seeing him every day. I love Max and what I did was a mistake but did Max make a mistake too? Was this even something we could come back from?

I kick back on the sofa, getting distracted hearing Max growling as he stomped down the stairs.

"Max? Are you leaving?"

I say, feeling really surprised to see him with a suitcase.

"Yeah. I can't stay here, not after what's happened between us"

As Max started to walk out the door, I could feel the tears running down my face, the voice in my head telling me to sort it out.

"Max, wait"

*Max P.O.V*

It's hurting so much to leave Harvey after we originally had a pretty decent thing going between us. We've said I love you to each other and given each other time and energy. This argument was something I didn't know whether we'd ever be able to resolve. 

I started to head out the door, almost hoping Harvey would stop me. We both messed up but unless either one of us said something, nothing would change. 

"Max, wait"

I hear Harvey say. 

Turning round, I could see the tears flooding down his face. He was always the more sensitive one but seeing him like this just sends me over the top. I break down, sobbing and rushing over to him. 

"We..we need to talk this out"

We both sit down in the living room. I make the first word, trying to explain why I did it, not that there was any justification for it.

"Harvey, i..uhm. I think a big part of why we both went to someone else is maybe because we missed each other. I know I definitely barely coped without seeing you every day"

I explain, holding Harvey's hand.

"This was an awful mistake. I know we tried to stay in touch, things just took over at uni. I had so much coursework, I couldn't take it. Then, I got invited to this party"

I could start to feel the tears flooding down my face.

"I got too drunk...I was just trying to drown my feelings out, I didn't want to face that I missed you, too much. In a silly, drunken, awful state, I needed a connection and I just lost it, jumping into bed with the first nice guy that paid some attention to me"

Harvey had dropped his face, I could tell he wanted to say something too.

"Please, Harv. Say something"

"Max..I..I'll admit, I messed up badly. I told myself I was just going out for a drink at this strip club. I had no intention of going out to have sex"

"Ok, but, please, why did you do it?"

I plead, wanting desperately to know if Harvey felt the same, losing a connection with me.

"It sorta happened, I'm kissing him one moment, then he's down on me, I feel happy for a little while and let it happen. Deep down, I knew it was wrong but I felt like maybe it needed to happen. Maybe our relationship isn't in the happy honeymoon stages as it was 2 years ago"

Harvey hits a nerve, pretty much saying our relationship was failing.

"That's not the point, Harvey. Yes, we had been neglecting each other since I went to uni but we both should've done more to sort it out"

"You know, it wasn't till me and Jack finished that I realised what I'd done. I called him 'Max' and it just threw me"

Harvey looks up at me, tearfully. 

"Henry called me Maxie and it made me realise that I messed up. Only you call me Maxie, nobody else, because you're the one I'm in love with"

Harvey looks up at me, his tear filled eyes just make me feel so guilty. 

"Let's face it, we're not in the honeymoon stage anymore. We need to talk it out more"

Harvey says, taking my hand.

"You're right, Harv. We both messed up here, I want to make this right, can we just promise to talk to each other and be there for each other?" I plead. 

"Yeah, I promise, we'll talk to each other, just make sure we're there for each other" Harvey smiles.  "Can we just cuddle up on the sofa?"

I sit back on the sofa, bringing a blanket and gesturing for Harvey to slip under my arms. We cuddle up and snuggle, kissing each other and making out as we start to trust each other again.

"I love you, you know that right?"

Harvey looks up.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too, more than you know, what happened...I guess happened"

We both rest our heads on each other, snuggling up and just enjoying being there for each other, what happened hurt both of us but it's something we'd both have to learn to try and trust and get over.

"I'm a lucky guy"

I say to myself, stroking Harvey's forehead as he begins to drift off to sleep.

"I'm luckier"

*Thanks for reading!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...