Shubish- oneshots of two cuti...

Od ffsbby

Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a... Více

A/N
Seperation
Reunion
How could anyone not love you? pt1
How could anyone not love you? pt2
How could anyone not love you? pt3
The new guy
Ek Tarfa pt1
Ek Tarfa pt2
Mr 15 pt1
Mr 15 pt2
Mr 15 pt3
Mr 15 pt4
Mr 15 pt5
Pretense
Can't say for sure pt1
Can't say for sure pt2
Can't say for sure pt3
Unavailable pt1
Unavailable pt2
Unavailable pt3
Crashed
Pari pt1
Pari pt2
Pari pt3
Pari pt4
Drifted apart
Violent? pt1
Violent? pt2
Violent? pt3
Ye pyaar nahi toh kya hai?
Never before pt1
Never before pt2
Never before pt3
Annoying pt1
Annoying pt2
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Grindr pt1
Grindr pt2
Scared
Just friends? pt1
Just friends? pt2
Just friends? pt3
Just friends? pt4
Just friends? pt5
Just friends? pt6
Parcel? pt1
Parcel? pt2
Parcel? pt3
Parcel? pt4
Thief? pt1
Thief? pt2
Thief? pt3
Engaged pt1
Engaged pt2
Engaged pt3
Engaged pt4
Note
Note 2

Grindr pt3

1.2K 115 36
Od ffsbby

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

"Why are you here Ish?"
"Uhh just here to meet a friend."
"Well sit with me for a while."
"No it's fine, I don't wanna disturb your date."
"Shut up and sit down Sunshine, you're not disturbing anyone."
And there he goes again with that nickname. It never failed to make my heart flutter and my stomach storm with butterflies. I sat down, not being able to argue anymore after he called me with that nickname.

"So who are you meeting exactly?"
"You don't know him."
"Nonsense. I know and have met all your friends."
"Not this one."
He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously, before nodding and letting it go.
"So where is this 'friend' of yours? Didn't show up?"
"He'll be here soon."

He would be here soon right? I mean he was the one that wanted to meet me in the first place, so it wouldn't make any sense if he didn't show up.
But what if he would get here and not spot me at our table and leave?
Or what if he did spot me with my blue shirt but saw me with Shub and obviously thought I wasn't 'Sunshine', cause I was supposed to be here alone.
Or the worst, what if he came upto me and asked me if I was 'Sunshine' in front of Shub? What would I tell him?

No no no, I'm overthinking again. I pinched myself really hard to stop the thoughts.
"What are you doing? Why are you pinching yourself so hard? You'll bleed, stop it."
Shub looked panicked and concerned as he took ahold of my hands to stop me from pinching myself.
"Why were you doing that?
He asked me in a soft gentle tone. His voice so hypnotic, he easily coaxed me into telling the truth.

"The pain helps me, stop my thoughts. Whenever I feel panicked or have too many thoughts all at once, I pinch myself to stop my brain from going haywire from the overthinking."
"I've seen you doing it before but I never knew the reason. I never asked because I thought you just did it out of habit. Plus you never pinched yourself so hard in front of me."
"My thoughts were never too over the place when I was with you."
"Then what happened right now?"
"I don't know."

"If being with me helps calm you down, then I'm willing to stay besides you forever. The next time something like this happens, just come and give me a hug okay?"
He said still holding both my hands in his delicately, as if holding them any tighter would hurt me. He looked at me with gentle eyes and I couldn't help but just melt and give into him. I nodded my head to let him know I wouldn't pinch myself anymore and run to him if needed.

"Do you want to eat something?"
He was trying to distract me since he understood I felt a little gloomy and overwhelmed with my spiraling.
"No, it's ok, I'll eat later when my friend arrives."
"Are you sure your friend is coming?"
I removed hands from his, to which he pouted and picked up my phone to text Eiffel a few times to ask him why he was late and when he would arrive over the span of a few minutes. Shub started ordering food for two people and I just assumed it was for him and his date. Shub did look a little annoyed everytime I picked up my phone to check whether Eiffel replied, but he didn't say anything. I didn't get a reply from Eiffel for a while and I just chatted with Shub until the food arrived.

"Eat. I know how much you love pasta."
"No it's fine, it must be for your date."
"It is."
I faked a smile at that, I knew he was here on a date but just for a while everything seemed normal. I had forgotten about his date and Eiffel for awhile as we just chatted. But the food arriving for Shub and his date, had served as a painful reminder that I had to leave soon, whether or not Eiffel showed up.

"Where's your date anyways?"
"My date is right here."
I started looking around at that and when I didn't really spot anyone around who looked like she could be Shub's date, I turned back to look at Shub. He was looking at me with a smile on his face as he picked up his phone and typed something before keeping it back down.

(Grindr)
Eiffel <for you>

Where are you?
8:11 p.m.

What time will
you arrive?
8:14 p.m.

Tell me what shirt
you're wearing,
so I can spot you.
8:17 p.m.

I'm sitting here with
my friend, so don't
get confused.
8:23 p.m.

We had decided to
meet at 8.
Did you forget?
8:25 p.m.

Reply to my messages
for f*cks sake.
8:32 p.m.

I'm wearing a
borrowed shirt ;)
A brown one.

Sorry for not replying
right away, Sunshine.
I was busy admiring the
view in front of me.

Also I could never forget
about meeting you.
That's why I got here
way before 8.
8:45 p.m.

I read the chats and looked up confused, trying to spot Eiffel, when I realized Shub wasn't in his seat. I was about to look around to search for him when I realized someone was standing next to me. I looked up to see it was Shub looking at me with a smile.
"Why are you towering over me and looking at me like that, you Eiffel towe-"
My eyes widened in realization as I finally noticed the shirt he was wearing, it was mine and brown in color.

"You're wearing my brown shirt."
Shub rolled his eyes at that and sat in the chair next to me instead of the one he was previously sitting in, across the table.
"Took you long enough to notice."
"Well it's not my fault you're always wearing my shirts. It's hard to notice it now-"
"That's not what I meant Sunshine."
"You're Eiffel?"
"I was talking about that."
"YOU'RE EIFFEL?"
"Yes."
"How- how? what?"
"What do you mean how?"

"So you were the one chatting with me, for the past month?"
"Yes."
"Explain yourself."
To say I was utterly confused with everything was an understatement.
"I like you."
"I like you too Shub."
"No, like more than a friend. I've liked you like that for quite a while now."
"What?"
"And I know you like me too."

"How?"
"Well you aren't very subtle baby. You always blushed when I got too close or called you with cute nicknames."
I blushed at that, embarrassed by how obvious I had been.
"It's okay baby, I was being pretty obvious aswell but apparently you're blind."
"Well but what about the whole Grindr thing?"

"The night of the party, I had been standing behind you long enough to notice you using the app. I was obviously upset and questioned whether you really liked me or not.
I picked up your phone from the bar's counter on purpose and had checked all your profile details on the app."
"Wait what? I thought it was a coincidence you found me on the app, and then just realized it was me after a while."
I looked at him in shock.

"Yeah no, I created my profile on the app the same night and swiped right only on your profile."
"Well what if I hadn't swiped right on your profile?"
"Well I knew the F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference would do the trick, but if you still hadn't swiped right I would've just confronted you."
"Why did you keep chatting with me like an asshole then?"
I said trying to look mad at him for doing this to me.

"Well it was because you were ignoring me and I also wanted to find out if you actually liked me. Only when I was completely sure you liked me aka the real Shubman, with all the hints, I finally decided to ask you out."
"If you knew I liked the real Shub, why did you ask me out as Eiffel?"
"Because baby despite knowing you for years, you still make me nervous as hell."
"What if I had said no to Eiffel?"
"Then I would've just had to man up and ask you out as Shubman."

I rolled my eyes, chuckling a little.
"What were you so scared of? I wasn't going to eat you."
"I was scared of your rejection, but most importantly I was scared of losing you. Also I wouldn't mind you eating me at all."
He said winking at me like a besharam. He leaned closer putting his hands on the hand rests of my chair and pulling it closer to his.
I punched him hard on his chest.
"Ouch."
He said pouting cutely while rubbing his chest.

"Oh please, I didn't even punch you that hard."
"It really hurt, but I'll forgive you if you give me something."
"What do you want?"
I asked rolling my eyes at the pouting child in front of me.
"A kiss."
"Shub, we're in public."
"It's a pretty private area of the restaurant. There's no one around."
He pouted again giving me his puppy eyes.

I melted at that and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and kissed him passionately.

The End.

________________________________________

Kal fail toh mai hone hi wali hu vaise bhi, toh socha ye edit karke post hi karlu😭

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.3K 1.2K 15
"I want to break up." Shubhman whispers, avoiding ishan's eyes. He doesn't want to but he has to, he's given no other choice. "What?" Ishaan exclaime...
114K 6.1K 33
~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐈𝐬𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲~ "Seriously? He's my BEST FRIEND, I think I'd know if he was gay, all right?" "Don't you realize you...
15.8K 1.1K 19
P-please just fuck me. Ah please Shub ~ says Ishan I am giving you the taste of your own medicine princess. ~ says Shubman Fuck me. Remind me who m...
11.3K 994 14
Cute fluffy Oneshots of Shubish