Twins of Mammon (Helluva boss...

By GemStone418

Twin Demons, half imps and half embodiment of the Sin Greed. Greedo and Avarice, twin son and daughter of Mam... More

Princess and Prince of Greed
Facts about the Twin pt 2
Prologue
IMP (Pilot)
Murder Family
Loo Loo Land
Spring Broken
C.H.E.R.U.B.S
The Harvest Moon Festival
Truth Seekers
Ozzie's
Names for the Sins (Not a Chapter)
The Circus

Queen Bee

660 19 11
By GemStone418

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

In the Gluttony Ring, Loona was sitting inside as if she was thinking. Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Greedo trying to call her. She declines the call.

“You want me to drop you off here?” The driver said which made her jump.

Loona said as she glanced at the window “Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh, haven't been here before.”

As she stepped out of the vehicle, and looked around as she stood in front of a large mansion-like building, loud music played as many demons and hellhounds partied.

As the car drives off. She looks down at her phone and texts Vortex.

Hey, I'm her”

“Oh shit”

“*here, sry :)”

Loona looked around as she put her phone away and fixed her hair a bit until Vortex called out to her. “Loo-naaa!”

She smiled nervously as Vortex walked over to her “Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!’

“Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting me.” Loona said as they two walked into the mansion, where the party is taking place.

“Course! Course!” Vortex said until he yelled out to the others “Hey, everyone! Meet the new face!” Vortex then howls in excitement, as the other hounds did the same.

“You want a…drink or anything?” vortex asked

Loona answered and raised her tail up a bit “Oh, uh…sure! Totally…”

As Vortex walked away, Loona drops her fake smile and when's eh looked over she saw someone familiar.

A poodle hellhound, named Vikki, was with other hellhounds “And so, I told him "I'm not gonna go get it, unless you fucking throw it this time."”

A Dalmatian hellhound then said to her “That is so, not fetch!”

“Not fetch!”

Before Vikki could continue, Loona chimes in and laughed a bit “Ha, ha, ha, yeah! Like, that happens all the time. Aha…aha…”

As the two other hounds glared at him, Vikki then said “Oh-em-gee. Loona? "Lunatic Luna"? That you?”

“Uh, yeah. It's Loona… yeah.” Loona said as she looked away and held her tail

“Wow. I can't believe you're showing up to another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one?”

Gritting her teeth, Loona said as she glares at her “I'm sure you'll remind me.”

Vikki then pulled out her phone “Yeah, this?” She then shows a picture of Loona vomiting “This you, right?”

Loona then growls at her “Why do you still have that?”

“It brings me joy. You know, you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy.” Viki said as she looked at her phone

Loona growls even more at her, more pissed at her

“Wow, you're being negative. Your aura is being aggressive right now.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, maybe it's 'cus I'm in the presence of a massive bitch!” Loona yelled out as it echoes throughout the party, making everyone else gasp in disapproval.

Offended, Vikki falls back with her friends catching her “Oh, my dog! Wow!”

“What? Is that not an okay thing to say? Like, come on, it's true!” She said as she looked around

“You can't say that.” A demon said from the background.

“Woah woah, woah. Do I hear some negativity in this party? We don't need that” A male voice was heard as the four hellhounds looked over.

Vikki gasped as she quickly grabbed her mini mirror to check if she looked good before putting it away and grins big

Loona's eyes widened as she saw who came as Vikki said “Hey Sen~” she smiled big as she fangirls a bit

A hellhound, with peach fur with white muzzle and pink marks. Light purple hair with a bit of black in the middle, like a crown. He didn't look like a normal hellhound, he had four arms, wings and a lava-like tail.

(This is what he looks like)

“Vikki, bestie. What is going on here” The male said with his two hands on his hips

“Oh nothing Seenu, just hanging with my bestie. No fights, cause we know you hate fighting” she said as she smiled big and pointed at Loona, who just looked at him.

Seenu looked at Loona up and down before smiling “Nice a new hound to join the party. I love new friends” he held out a hand to her and said “names Seenu”

Loona looked at him and said as she blushed a bit “L-Loona”

Seenu looked at the other hounds with him and waved his hand “let me talk to her about using that word. Enjoy the party, my beautiful trio”

Vikki giggled and snorted “Yes Seenu!” She grabs her friends and pulls them away.

As they walked away, Seenu chuckled and turned to Loona and said “hope you are ok, they can talk bad shit sometimes but as long as there's good vibes in this party, I'm good. Also be careful with the word Bitch here. It can be offensive unless you call them in a nicer way, like my mother”

“Y-yeah. Yeah you're right” Loona looked away as her ears drooped down.

Vortex came back with the drinks and said “Did I miss anything?”

Loona notices and puts up her fake smile again. She took her drink and said “No, no, no! No, nothing. No.” She clears her throat.

Seenu said “hey Tex. You know this cool hound”

“Hey Sen and yeah this is Loona, the gal I told you about.” Vortex points out as he gave him a fist pump.

Seenu looked surprised and said “this is Loona. No way. I have to admit, she is sups pretty in person” he chuckled, which made her blush red.

“Haha! How're my dirty bitches tonight?” A loud voice of a female was heard as it excited everyone in the party and ran towards

Vortex smiles at Loona in response, inviting her over. Seenu smiled as he flew over to the voice.

“Awooh, awooh! Ya'll ready to party with the Queen and Prince Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Come on.”

Above at the disco ball, a demon that was known as Beelzebub, Queen bee and Queen of Gluttony. She twirls around the disco ball which hyped up the audience. Seenu flies around as he lands on the disco ball.

Seenu yelled out “Hell, yeah! 'Cus the honey is flowin' tonight! And us bitches is about to get fuckin' wild! Let's get it started! Take it away Mom! Awooh!”

♫Cotton candy, cotton cacandy♫

Loona looked up nervously

♫Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy♫

♫Hey! I'm whatchu need, I'm watchu want♫

♫I got it all, a carnivale, I'll bring you up, I'll take you down♫

♫I'm sticky sweet, stuck in your teeth like♫

♫Cotton candy!♫

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

♫Hey! I don't know why, I'm whatchu want, but it's the truth♫

She then appeared with Seenu at the stair as they both walked down with three hounds at the bottom.

♫I'm not your lie♫

♫Let them eat cake, let them eat pie♫

♫Or, better yet, let them eat cotton candy♫

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need!♫

Bee then flies into a pit of honey

♫Cotton candy skies♫

♫Sweet as apple pie♫

♫I can't help but shine♫

♫Brighter than the starlight in the sky♫

♫Cotton candy♫

All the guests stomp their feet at the beat of the music

♫Cotton candy (Yeah)♫

Vortex does the same as Loona looks at him. As he glanced at her, Loona looked forward as she was still nervous and gripped on her cup.

♫Cotton candy♫

♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need♫

♫So, watchu want?♫

Seenu flew to a table where one of the guests was in and said “Ya hungry; Take a bite!” He enlarged a taco and shoved it in their mouth.

“Get fucked tonight!” Seenu said as he moved to the next table and enlarged the two alcoholic drinks of the two hellhounds and made them drink it all before of them faceplant on the table

(♫So, watchu want?♫)

Your Queen Bee brings the sweet stuff, so keep making me that motherfucking honey! Yeah, keep it comin'!” Bee said as she enlarged the party's punch bowl and grabbed one of the guests with her tail before throwing him in the bowl, which four more partygoers joined without hesitation.

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

The four hounds swam in the punch bowl their pupils widened from the sugar.

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)♫

Loona looked over and muttered something until she turned over and saw Bee made cotton candy and gave it to two other hounds.

♫Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)♫

Loona looked over at Vortex who was eating some cotton candy. She then looked away with a red face.

♫I'm whatchu want, not watchu need!♫

♫Cotton candy skies!♫

With a rose of her hand, she made the out of Honey raised up, which knocked over a guest that was peering over it. She did the same with the rest of the pits as the honey surrounded her.

♫Sweet as apple pie!♫

♫I can't hеlp but shine!♫

♫Brighter than the starlight♫

With the honey, she made it swirl around and explode into bits of cotton candy, it's shown I've the guests.

♫Cotton candy skiеs

♫Sweet as apple pie!♫

She then swirls around the disco ball with Seenu.

♫I can't help but shine (Woo!)♫

♫Brighter than the starlight in the sky!♫

Beelzebub ends her performance with a firework of confetti and the hellhounds cheer.

Loona stood there with Vortex as she was covered in Cotton Candy before she shook it off. She looked at Vortex and smiled at him

“Awooh, awooh! Vortex!” Beelzebub flies over to Vortex and hugs his arm. “The party is buzzin' now!”

She then pulled away and continue “Fuck!” She then starts dusting herself off “I feel like I went a little too hard on the confetti this time, though. I have, like, a rainbow in my vagina right now.” She materializes a mini rainbow.

“Mom, that was amazing to the fuckin' max” Seenu flies over to her. Bee flew over as well as they hugged each other.

“Your intro is fucking amazing to the max, my baby boy” she pulled away and held his cheeks “so proud, my pride and joy.” she said in a baby tone.

As they flew down together, Bee noticed Loona and said normally “Oh, hey! Is this the sweet pup you told me about?”

Offended, Loona asked “Excuse me?”

“She's a fucking cutie! Where have you been hiding, girl?” She laughed a bit along with Seenu

“Is there something funny?”

Beelzebub then said “Nah, I'm just really high on all this tasty energy right now. Tex says you don't get invited out much. I hope this itty-bitty get-together can serve as a fun first time.”

Briefly, Loona looks behind her to see a hellhound slide down a staircase only to get hit in the crotch when he gets down. She looked back to the three with an unamused look “Mm-hmm.”

“I would've thrown a bigger one, but I couldn't convince Belphegor to let me break into her stash of party drugs.” Bee complained

“Wait what, she did. So lame” Seenu said as he crossed his arms

“I know. So fucking lame! I mean, I usually just steal them, but Bel changed the locks.” She then made a bottle of beer appear as she continues “She says I'm a total jackass for trying. But, hey... I'm proud to be a total jackass.” She smirked before drinking

Vortex then spoke up as Bee threw her bottle away “Heh. Anyway, yeah, Bee, this is Loona. And, Loona, this is my girlfriend, Bee.”

“And my mom, the Queen of Gluttony” Seenu joins in between them

“Nice to meetcha, bitch!”

“Oh, this is…” Loona looked surprised then rolled her eyes “And you are…. She's hot.” Her eyes widened from what she said

Beelzebub said as she laughed “Ha! Holy shit! Okay. Tex, you didn't tell me she was hilarious. That's so funny.”

“She is such a sweetie with a pretty face, too” Seenu said as he chuckled

“Right.” Loona said as she was still embarrassed

“I love that that's the first thing you say to me. You don't give a shit how freaky you come off, and that's fucking beautiful.” She and Seenu moved next to Loona as Bee continued “You're Our new favorite person.”

“Am I, though?” Loona said with a fake and unsure smile.

“Hell yeah” Seenu said before looking over to his mom “hey mom, remember that time when you saw uncle Satan without a shirt on.”

Vortex looked at Bee, as if he didn't know about that

Beelzebub said “Oh yeah, I remember. I was like, "Oof! Boy! You are hot as hell!". She then said “But, then I wanted to die, 'cause it was so awkward. 'Cause he's more like a brother to me. You know, but not my brother. So, I guess... It was fine. I could hit that…” she looked away as she was thinking.

Loona looks around awkwardly.

Beelzebub immediately smiled and said to Loona “Anyway, girl, you have a good time tonight. Get some sweets, get some eats. Drink it, tear it, fuck it up! Whoo!”

Bee then walks over to some party guests and asks if they need anything, are they good or wasted before walking away.

Seenu said “Speaking of eats. I'm gonna see if they still got that steak here.” She turned to Loons and said “hey if you need anything, Just find me, I'm everywhere, bitch” he winked at her and gave Vortex a fist bump before flying away.

Loona looked at her cup and said “Yeah, I'm gonna go.”

Surprised, Vortex said “Uh, what? Why? You just got here. At least one drink, right?”

“Nope, you really wouldn't like me after one drink.” She said as she put her cup down at a small table.

As she walked out of the door, with Vortex watching her, she tears up a bit. She pulled out her phone and called Blitz

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Meanwhile, Blitz, Avarice and Greedo were sleeping on the couch, with tubs of ice cream around them. Blitz lays on Avarice’s chest as Greedo lays on Blitz's back

Besides the sound of blitz's and Greedo's snoring, a sound of puppies barking was heard. It was from Blitz's phone.

Greedo groans and mutters "blitz, your phone"

He sits up and yawns with a drool on the side. He grabs his phone and checks on it.

He was still in a daze and drowsy. He lays back on the female twins chest as he checks his phone.

As he read his phone, his eyes widened and immediately sat up.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

-At the Gluttony Ring-

Loona stood at the entrance of a building, where a party was happening

As she waited for Blitz, she sighed "So stupid. I shouldn't have come."

As she checks her phone, the l.M.P. van arrives, crashing into a plant.

As it parked, Blitz rolled down the window then said "Hey, Loonie. How are you doin' you alright?"

Avarice and Greedo came as well as Greedo said "Hey Loona"

Loona got in the van and said "Hey guys and yeah, I'm fine. I just wanna go." The twins moved over for her to sit.

A random Imp then said as he saw the three "He-hey, that sounds like Blitzo!"

Blitz yelled "The "o" is silent, asshole!"

The imp then said "Hey, I knew it was you! Fuck, man, where've you been? You here for the party?"

"No, I'm just here picking up my daughter." He points at Blitz as Loona hides her face in shame

The imp walked closer and said "Oh, shit! You have a daughter now?"

"Adopted!" Loona yelled

"Aw, man, you're already leaving? Things just got started. Come in and show us all up again."

Greedo steps in and says “sorry dude, but Loona wants to head back home.”

Loona hides her face but is uncovered as she notices Seenu approaching the van. “What? Are you leaving? What's wrong? Was it too much for you?”

“The fuck” Blitz said since he never saw a Hellhound with four arms and wings.

Seenu looked inside the van as he smiled “How shit, Gree, Ava ya here too?! My two favorite party cousins!”

The twins looked over as they looked surprised. “Shit, Sen! It's been so long.” Greedo said.

The twins and Seenu did a hand shake in front of Loona.

Loona looked at the twins and Seenu “Wait, you know each other?”

“Yeah, we are cousins but not blood but cousins” Avarice smiled.

Seenu looked around the van and asked “Addy not here?”

“Nah, she is traveling around a bit, ya know promoting Asmodeus’s work in the rings.” Avarice explained as she lays her hands on her cheeks as she pouts.

“Awww poo. Oh well, can't judge a gal with her things. Besides that, my new bestie wants to leave the party, awww” Seenu said as he leans against the van

Blitz then growls at him "Watch it!" Loona looked at Seenu for a bit

Greedo looked at Blitz and said “calm down Blitz”

Loona smiled a bit "I mean, we could stay a little longer."

Blitz said as he faced forward "I think we need to go, mkay? I think it's been a long night."

"Well, these people seem to know you. Come on! I think I wanna give this another try." Loona then gave him puppy dog eyes "Pleeease?"

Blitz was thinking for a bit then Avarice then said "come on Blitz, I think you need this after what happened" she smiled at him as Greedo nods

"Okay, fine. Maybe one drink." Blitz said

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

-Back at the party-

Blitz was hand standing on a keg as he drinks from it with Hellhounds held him up

They all started chanting his name, especially Avarice, Greedo and Loona chant for him loudly

He hops off the empty keg as the hellhounds howled for him, Loona howled as well as Greedo cheered "Fuck yeah, Blitz"

He leaned against the keg and yelled out "Ha ha! That was nothing, bitch! Gimme a real challenge!"

Then suddenly Beelzebub appears behind Blitz, while holding a chicken leg. "Oh, yeah? Wanna fucks with the big bitch, imp boy? I got a challenge for ya." She said

Seenu said "Oh, he's gonna die."

-Small timeskip-

Vortex then announced with two yellow kegs in his arm "Alright, let's do this!"

He placed the kegs down "From Bee's personal stash, the hardest shit there is."

Bee stood there as Blitz does some stretches

"You ready, my man?" Vortex asked him

"Oh, born ready!" He jumps on the keg as he tries to open it "Bring it, barky! I will drink you under this fucking table, you have no idea what kind of night I've had!"

Beelzebub then used her powers to lift the kegs. She then turned them upside down and prepared the nozzles for them.

She laughed "Alright, shit talker, but there hasn't been a soul yet who can beat me at my own game. So, you better bring the fire, baby."

As he held the nozzle, he said back "Oh, is Queen Bee too scared to lose to a little imp like me?"

Impressed with his confidence, she said "Oh, okay. Let's get it on, you little bastard!"

As Vortex signals for the contest to begin, both Beelzebub and Blitz start drinking.

As the crowd chanted for them, Loona was the loudest. She yelled "Come on, Blitz! Fuck her up! You can do it!"

"yeah beat our aunt at her own game” Avarice yelled as she cheers for him

Just hearing his daughter's voice and his friends' presence, gave him enough strength and a wild idea. Blitz rips off the nozzle and chugs the whole keg.

This surprised Beelzebub and was a bit weird. Seenu walked with his hand over his mouth.

As he finished the whole keg, he climbed on top of the empty keg and yelled "Who's the queen now?!"

"Yeah! That's my DAD!" Loona yelled as she grabbed a hellhound and shook them.

“That's our Friend” The twins yelled out with excitement.

Impressed, Bee said "Well, fuck me! That's a first. I haven't had a first in a while. That was magical, seriously, impressive. I tip my crown to you, imp boy." She then bows down to Blitz "Respect."

She then starts howling, prompting the other guests, including Loona, to cheer. Seenu howls as well.

Blitz smiled at the praise then slowly passed out drunk. Instead of hitting the ground, he gets carried off as Beelzebub, Seenu and Vortex look at each other in concern.

Avarice yelled "that was amaze-beans, no one beats Bee with her stuff”

Seenu flew over and said “hell yeah, no one can but I'm a bit worried about your imp friend though cause mom's stuff is strong… like enough to get amnesia strong” he points out.

“Yeah I'm probably gonna check on him soon, but…” Greedo looks over where Blitz “looks like he's having fun?”

“Aside from that, since you are here, just party it up. Get some drinks, get some eats and fuck it up like no tomorrow, woah!” Seenu cheers as he appears between the twins before wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

Greedo rolled his eyes as Avarice giggled

At the Disco ball, Beelzebub flew up, she announced "Alright Bitches! It's time for everyone's favorite part of this fuckin party, it's time for a mother and son duo Performance!! Awooh” she howls. “Now where is my baby boy?” She said

Loona came.to the twins and Seenu and asked “what's going on now”

Seenu smirks and pulls away from the twins “you'll see and be wowed” he flies up to where his mom is at.

Loona watches him fly away then looks at the twins. Avarice smiled and said “you'll see, it's something that he and Auntie bee do at every party they do.”

As the music began, Both Seenu and Bee flew up the disco ball. As the guests watch them above as they cheer for them.

Beelzebub yelled out loud “What's up My Bitches!! You didn't think we were just gonna give you a boring old stage show, did you?”

“We're taking this show on the road!” Seenu yelled out

Loona and the twins watched as both Seenu and Bee flew around as the audience cheered for them.

(Beelzebub: Song. 
Seenu: Song.
Together: Song)

Bee was the first to sing as she flies and spins around
♫Sweet dreams are made of this♫

♫Who am I to disagree?♫

Seenu then sang as he twirls around
♫I travel the world and the seven seas♫

♫Everybody's lookin' for somethin'♫

They twirl then flew in a circle as they flew next to each other

♫Hold your head up♫ Bee sang

♫Movin' on♫ Seenu then sang as well

Bee twirls around first
♫Keep your head up♫

Seenu then twirls around next
♫Movin' on♫

♫Hold your head up♫

♫Movin' on♫

♫Keep your head up♫

♫Movin' on♫

♫I travel the world and the seven seas♫
Bee sang as she and Seenu flew away around the Audience.

As the music continued, Bees went to some guests and materialized sweets and beer for them.

Some of them want to use you (Use you)♫

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

As the music continued, Bees went to some guests and materialized sweets and beer for them. Seenu flew to other guests and took selfies with them.

The two flew back to the Disco as they sang together

Sweet dreams are made of this ♫

♫Who am I to disagree?♫

♫I travel the world and the seven seas ♫

♫Everybody's lookin' for somethin'♫

They danced around in the air.

Some of them want to use you (Use you)♫

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Both Bee and Seenu used the honey pits as it swirled around to the top, making a honey shower with cotton candy

Movin' on

(Hold your head up) Movin' on

♫(Keep your head up)(Yeah, oh) Movin' on

(Hold your head up) Movin' on♫

♫(Keep your head up) Movin' on♫

♫(Hold your head up) Movin' on

I travel the world and the seven seas, yeah

The audience cheered loudly for the royal sins. The two sins looked at each other and hugged each other as they were proud of their performance together, like Always.

As they pull away, Seenu flies back to the others as Greedo was the first to say “nice show dude. Probably the best one out of 1000 shows you did at parties.” He smirked.

Seenu chuckled as he made a soda can appear. He said as he pops it open “well duh, I got my talent from mother and maybe years of vocal practice” he starts drinking

Loona said as she brushes her hair away “yeah, you…you were pretty cool” she smiled shyly

The Gluttony prince looked at her and crashed the can “thanks bestie.” he flew to her and said “take a selfie with me, I got to show my followers about my new friend. Besides you are so pretty and cool, they will love ya”

“Umm ok” Loona said and Immediately Seenu pulled ouy his phone and sets up his camera roll “get in the photo, you two”

Greedo and Avarice joined in the photo. Seenu then said “Now say Bitches!!!”

“Bitches” the four said as Seenu took a selfie with them. They smiled big, even Loona smiled.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

As the party continued, the guests continued having fun and chatting, Avarice and Greedo were snacking on the food and chat with other guests.

Loona was laughing with a couple of other hellhounds, until Vortex tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, Loon. I don’t mean to be a buzzkill here. But, your uh, dad... guy dude... Is um... He’s seeming a bit..."

Beelzebub then comes up behind him looking concerned "Out of control, like...A mess." She told her

"It’s worrisome, girl. You wanna maybe check on him or somethin?" Seenu adds on

Loon then said with a worried smile "What!? No! No, Blitz is fine. He’s always a mess, trust me."

Bee then explained "Look, honey. I see people having fun and getting fucked up all the time. But, he’s clearly getting wasted off his ass and causing problems on purpose. So, I feel like, you should check up on him at least." She looked at Vortex then at Loona

Loona started to look annoyed as the other hellhounds eavesdropped on them. Bee continues "Just see if something’s up."

She then marches over to Beelzebub and confronts her. "Don’t act like you know him like I do." She told her

A bit taken back from her response, Bee explained "I ain't sayin' that. I’m just pretty sure he’s had like four tongues inside him at once. I mean... good for him."

Bee looks over at Vortex and Seenu as they nods in agreement.

She continues as she gestures her hand to the party "But... I can taste the flavor of people at my parties, and he's giving off a very, not okay vibe, you know?"

Loona then got more mad "Oh, yeah? And I bet you’d know the “okay” vibe, right? I mean everyone likes you so much."

Beelzebub then flies up near Loona's face "What's that supposed to mean? You got a problem or something, sour cream?" She then shifts into her larger demonic form. "Don't fuck with me!"

Loona was ready for a fight until she looked over at an upset Vortex. Seenu trembles in fear with his ears down when he saw his mom's demon form

She then calms down and sighed "Sorry. Yeah, nope, I'll, uh... I'll check on him."

As She walks off, Beelzebub calms down as well and shrink back to her normal size.

Beelzebub sighed and turned to her boyfriend "Ugh... sorry. Sorry. I know I got a little spacey there.”

She turned to her son and held his cheeks for him to look at her “sorry I didn't mean to scare you, sweetie. I know you hate it when we use our demon forms.

Seenu calms down and smiled softly “it's ok, mom”

She pulled away and looked at her two favorite guys “I just... hope everyone works out. Now, let's dance!" She grabs their hands and takes them to the dance floor.

Meanwhile with Avarice and Greedo, many of the guests chanted as they were chugging 10 bottles of beer before one of them passed out.

“CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG” The audience chanted.

Avarice was on her fourth bottle as Greedo was on his 7th.

Avarice finished and pops open another one “I'm gonna beat you, bro!” she yelled and drank again

“If you can catch up sis” Greedo grins as he pops open another one.

As they continued to drink, Avarice started to get dizzy then fall over. Greedo saw and cheered, throwing his last bottle on the floor “I WIN!!”

The audience cheered out for him as Greedo posed in victory.

As Greedo listens to their praised, Loona ran to them and said “Gree, Ava, do you know where Blitz is”

He looked over and said “not sure, And I found out I'm a heavy weight and Ava is Light” he pointed at the floor where Avarice was laying.

“Dammit” Loona mutters and looks around “can you help me find him? I think he might fuck up something if I don't take him home.”

Greedo said “yeah, ok, I'll help besides, I got take Ava home”

“Thanks Gree” Loona said before she ran off to find Blitz.

Carefully, Greedo grabs Avarice and hoists her over his shoulder “Come on Blitz, let's go find Blitz and go home. Just don't throw up on me”

Avarice groans as he carries her.

Meanwhile, Loona looks around trying to find Blitz

Loona calls out for him "Blitz! Blitz! Where are you, shithead?! BLIT-"

When she saw him, she caught Blitz making out with a random Imp "Oh, piss on a dick!" She yelled and marches towards him

She grabs Blitz by the collar "What the fuck are you doing, Blitz?!"

"This guy~" he points to the imp, behind him

Loona yelled at him as she puts him down "It looks like you're in the middle of a god damned orgy! Stop!"

Blitz said as he was woozy and still wasted "Look, I didn't expect you to come in here and see any of this, Loonie. I'm so sorry, but it's a party, I'm just havin' fun with, uh..." He then turned to the male imp "The fuck is your name again?"

Then imp answered "Dennis."

"Christ on a stick, you would be a Dennis." Blitz then waves his arms, shooing Dennis away. "Get the fuck away from me, I'm not fucking a Dennis tonight! I need a Monica or Alejandro in here, stat!"

A buff imp pulled his arm and close to his chest with a smirk. Blitz said as he was his tail “better”

Loona then punches the imo.the face and catches Blitz "You don't need anyone else sucking your face, freaky weirdo." She then carries him on her shoulder "You need to drink something other than Beelzejuice."

Blitz groans as he was taken away by his daughter.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

As Loona heads to the exit, Greedo caught up with her and said “you found him”

“Yeah, now come on, let's head home I'll drop you and Ava off on the way” Loona said.

“Thanks Loonie, you're so nice~~~” Avarice groans as she smiled weakly and burped.

As Loona carries blitz to the van, and buckles him up, she looks over at her three new friends to wave her goodbye. Loona waves back at them.

As the twins got in first, before Loona could get in, Seenu called her out “Hey Bestie, you leaving already, again” he asked her as he flew to her.

“Yeah, I think I had enough for today, and drop off my dad at home and Gree and his sister home. The party is cool and amazing, trust me” Loona said

Seenu smiled and said “thanks. Say, can I have your number” he pulled out his phone. "We can chat, call, or other shit. I can also let you know if we have another party soon” he rubs his neck a bit.

Loona blushed red that the prince asked for her number “s-sure” she said and grabs his phone.

As she types her number in, Seenu said “also follow me on Sinsta”

“Got it” Loona said as she put her number in his phone and had him follow her on Sinstagram.

As she gave him back his phone, Loona said “see ya Sen. I'll tell Gree and Ava that you said bye” She then gets in the van and starts driving.

Seenu watched the van leave and waved goodbye.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

As she got into the van, Loona starts driving

Blitz leans against the wind, looking ill. Loona asked him "Do you need to throw up?"

He groans a bit "No."

She scoffed, "Yeah, you do."

Greedo said “what about you Ava” he looked at his sister who was laying her face on the window. “Nah” she mutters against the glass.

“Yeah you do, sis” Greedo chuckled

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

After dropping off the twins at the Greed Ring, Loona returned to the pride ring back at the apartment. Loona enters the room, turning on the lights.

She then lays Blitz on the couch, gently, making his curl up.

She then gets a glass of water and walks back to him with a cup and a blanket for him

Blitz groans "I had a really shitty day"

"Oh, yeah? Is that why you drank like five gallons worth of who-knows-what?" Loona told him

He then turns over and said "Fuck, Fizz was right. I'm gonna die alone, aren't I? Just a wrinkly, old, withered waste. Will you be there, Loonie?"

"Be where?" Loona asked

"I dunno, just" he then starts mumbling "Lonely... die alone.".

"I'll be there, Dad." Loona said as she drapes the blanket over Blitz "Now go the fuck to sleep, okay?" she turns off the lights

Blitz mumbled a bit as the door was shut close. Blitz then immediately vomits up the Beelzejuice "Fuck... yeah, I did need to throw up." He lays back down

(Hope you guys like the chapter and Bee's sons first appearance. Thank you CasonArtSweet , for the cameo idea)

In case you are curious, Seenu is the son of Beelzebub. His name means positive energy. (I did my research)

His voice actor is Andrew Rannells (Yep the voice actor of Veneer from Trolls 3 and Gray Prince from Fiona and Cake.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 584 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...
29K 406 13
What if Lucifer and the Morningstars weren't the most powerful family in hell .What if there was a family everyone in hell feared including Lucifer h...
441K 4.2K 60
Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells them that he was childhood friends with n...
8.6K 197 10
After killing Quan Chi, Scorpion awakes in a completely new realm. When he finds a group of Imps running an assassination business, he joins them and...