Strings Attached ✨

By ferrars25

When two opposites collide with each other without having the knowledge of the consequences, chaos is inevita... More

1. The heir.
2. Her
3. The decided.
4. History ...repeats ?
5. Tricks.
6. Close.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
7. One step closer.
update hehe 😅
8. Already here.
9. Day 1.
10. Cat and Mouse
11. Unforgivable
12. Mine
13. Not weak
14. Love is, but a part of you
15. Izhaar aur Inkaar
Character aesthetics
Playlist ✨
16. The Revelation
17. Ignorance is bliss. Really?
18. A needed heart to heart.
19....love him or love him not.
20. Fulfilling the last wish.
21. Wifey...?
22. Great Queens make Great Empires.
Important Announcement
23. A danger to the kingdom.
24. The Doors of Destiny
25. The Invitation
27. The Confrontation
28. Tough Decisions

26. The Coronation

10 1 0
By ferrars25

" From the colossal ranges of the snow-capped mountains in the far Western Boundaries, to the primordial forests of Northern Sikri Mountains. Covering the huge expanse comprising both land and water, forests and deserts right from the Southern borders of Rajvanshi empire extending till the huge oceans in the far East, and expanding more with time. The coronation of the New ruler, the Kings of Kings from this day onwards till his reign subdues shall henceforth proceed with grace. "

The trumpets and drums lined up, evoking a thunderous sync of tunes, all set to welcome the change in the empire, through the newer generation of the empire's future. Their heir, the ultimate power and symbol of its supremacy, which remains indomitable throughout centuries and shall continue to be so for generations to come, shall witness this day welcoming their almighty for decades to come.

The soldiers marched with unmatched uniformity, stomping on the ground in rhythmic steps. Their power and dominance could well be seen as the pebbles on the ground shook, erupting dust from underneath them.

The March subdued, giving way to another round of trumpets and drums syncing up as the soldiers stomped for one final time.

" महाराज चरण वन्दनम् (salute the king at his feet) "

The elephants, aligned on their feet, kneeling down all at once as soon as the cry echoed through the grand setup. A calculated second passed, before they stood up on their feet, raising their huge trunks to touch their foreheads.

" Pay obeisance " ......came the cry, as the soldiers lined up, placing their arms and weapons on the ground, signifying there loyalty and obedience to the throne and it's holders. Kneeling on one knee, they bowed their heads.

" राज्यभिसेक का प्रारंभ हो " . ( Let the coronation begin)

....The bold voice of the priest echoed the walls as a dead silence followed. The huge crowd gathered all around the place, awaiting the crowning of their heir fell into an air of suspense, thick silence all around.

Footsteps echoed the hall, as the most awaited person arrived. The steps were calculated, brief and gracious as their rhythm and it's echo as it hit the ground was the only thing audible in the huge place.

Following closely behind were the synced footsteps of the king's to-be advisor, his right-hand, first-in command, and most entrusted official.

The footsteps came to a halt as the man came to stand before the throne. The other man, stopped two calculated steps before the king, turning around to face the crowd.

The official on his right side, provided a scroll draped in royal silk, with tassels adorning the ends, a chain of gold hung closely, tied to the scroll.

The man Untied the ribbon enclosing the scroll with one Swift movement, opening it as he held it before himself, levelling with his eyes. The bold, commanding voice echoed..

" I, Aksh Dev Shah, descending from the race of the Dev Shah's who took an oath in history to bear true allegiance and faith to the almighty Malik's. To serve their majesty, convey obedience, and continue to be faithful till the end of time. Today, i take the same oath, considering the one above us as witness, which promises to deliver my insurmountable respect for the Malik's. For the same, i shall not quiver even if my life is under threat. I shall not hesitate to sacrifice my life if the situation requires. I will discharge my duty to the best of my efforts, and do everything in my ability to uphold the sovereignty and supremacy of the great Malik Empire. May the Malik Empire flourish and expand. Hail to the almighty!"

A grave silence followed, as the people witnessed history in the making.

The commander of the army came forward, the ancestral crown of the Dev Shah's in his hand. It was offered by the founder of the Malik's, Rajvardhan Malik to his most loyal companion, Amrit Dev Shah.

Aksh bowed before the crown, showing his respect to both his ancestors and the title he was about to undertake. He stood up straight, head up with pride as the commander stood before him after a march. The crown in his hand, redefining every standard of intricate architecture and design. A single black opal, mounted on the protuberance emerging smoothly from the edges of the framework made entirely of gold. The Malik's were a mark in history, and so should their officials and servers be. The greatness should run throughout the hierarchy and this was merely to ensure the same.

Even kings of empire's weren't able to house a black opal, but loyalty to the Malik's can get you there. This was high-handedness, but exaggeration were the pillars of Malik supremacy.

Now was the time for the actual event that the people had gathered to witness altogether. The silence in the air was thick, full of anticipation and a hope arising from the depths of their heart, accepting the change wholeheartedly. A new king, a new generation, fresh thinking and even an expected change in administrative styles and execution of duties perhaps.

New kings mark the lines in history, often emphasising a boundary of change that had to continue for years to come, again till the next king takes up the throne.

After years of following the same commands and orders, the duties become monotonous even in the best of events. That was the reason why a change is so well anticipated that even the walls of the palace shudder with the weight of the expectant silence within itself.

" Now, his almighty, heir of the Malik Empire, selected specifically to address the people after adequately measured and analysed tests as well as proof of his ability to reign over thousands, shall grace the throne with his presence after taking up the oath. " ......The priest read out as the threads of the freshly opened scroll dangled with his fingers, a bright golden colour.

Two measured steps were taken and Agastya stood in front of the throne, back facing the throne.

The lone sound of breaths echoed the walls as the priest went ahead to handover another scroll to agastya.

However, the people were met with a shock when the scroll was rejected by the heir. Agastya stopped the priest handing him the scroll, and pushed it gently back towards the priest.

He took a deep breath, and released a controlled sigh.

" I, Agastya Rajvardhan Malik, 100th to the throne of the empire founded by my great grandfather, his majesty Raja Rajvardhan Malik, whose greatness I cannot sufficiently commend in words. Today, I am taking this oath of unwavering faithfulness and loyalty to this throne, to the people of the empire, and to the very land of this empire till it's every last boundary. I take this oath, considering this throne to be my witness, because this is my greatest inspiration, my almighty. " .......he touched the golden edge of the throne as he stopped to take another breath.

This was new. People were used to the heirs taking their oaths having the almighty as their witness. Nevertheless, it seemed that the people were rather impressed.

He continued.......

" I owe every drop of my blood and every ounce of my flesh to this land and its people, and I will not hesitate to sacrifice myself before I allow the sovereignty of it waver even the tiniest bit. I take this oath to be of service to the people till the end of my reign. I will leave no such stone unturned which shall lead to the expansion, development, and betterment of this kingdom. " ........
As he ended his speech, turning around he bent down on one knee and touched his fist to his chest, showing respect to the throne.

With a Swift movement, he stood up again, turning around to face the crown held before him this time. He straightened his neck, head held high as his eyes overlooked the whole area.

The heaviest crown known to be the only piece all across the subcontinent, it's weight such that the priest struggled to hold it up.

Blue diamonds all around, rubies on the mounts and framework of the purest type of gold found in that era. The crown itself would cost two or three of the small neighbouring kingdoms.

The Malik's didn't have many natural gemstone sources in their land. Unsurprisingly though, the most costliest crown of the era belonged to them.

The priest went ahead and placed the crown on the head of its rightful owner for decades to come.

Countable seconds of silence followed before the whole place erupted in shouts and chants, deafening to say the least.
The celebration was now reaching its peak. Thousands of hands hit against each other in loud claps and the palace echoed with the sounds all around.

Soon, the people were led outside to enjoy the massive feast arranged for them.

The priest offered his blessings to the new monarch and soon, the hall was almost emptied.

Footsteps were heard in the hall as a person entered, with several people following behind him, carrying numerous plates covered with silk clothes.

" आधिर्त सिंह राजवंशी का स्वागत हैं हमारे राज्य मैं. अपना स्थान ग्रहण करे. " .....the new monarch declared.

" नमस्ते. आपको हमारी तरफ से खूब बधाई, राज्य के नए राजा के लिए हमारे कुछ तोहफे स्वीकार करे. " ........the person said.

The two of them engaged in a friendly hug as they patted each other's back gently.

" जी, आपका बहुत शुक्रिया. आइए हम बैठक क्षेत्र की ओर चलते हैं, वहा बातचीत होगी. "

Aksh came forward, leading the two towards the meeting area.

Aadhrit followed the two and was led towards a huge garden, in the middle of which was a table set up with huge chairs all around, under a tall wooden roof.

He presumed it to be the meeting area for casual business, but then again he did not know if his business here was casual by any means.

As they proceeded towards the place, the high density of soldiers and attendants behind them kept decreasing.

Finally, it was just the three of them.

Upon reaching inside the shade, aksh assumed a still position at the entrance.

Agastya continued till he reached near the table, and was followed closely by Aadhrit behind.

As they reached one of the chairs, Agastya stopped suddenly and turned around. He pulled out a chair and signalled Aadhrit to take a seat.

Aadhrit, was in fact left speechless seeing the hospitality he received by none other than the new crowned monarch himself. Nevertheless, he was surely suspicious of what was about to come.

Agastya took a seat himself on the chair at the head of the table.

" I am glad you accepted our invitation and showed up. You're welcome in the kingdom. " .......the warm words of welcome were advanced by agastya as soon as both of them assumed a comfortable position.

" Thank You. The hospitality so far has been amazing. However, I cannot restrain myself from asking a rather unpleasant question. May I know the reason behind this strange invitation. " ....... Aadhrit's expressions gradually hardened as he proceeded with the sentence.

Agastya looked at him and chuckled briefly.

" Straight to business. That's a quality to be admired. "

The friendliness was seen dropping eventually......

****************************************************"****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 6.3K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
27.7K 1.3K 30
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
70.6K 3.2K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...
6M 403K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...