LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSS...

Por dani_sd

Share, comment & Heart Please! ♥ Más

My Prince Charming (Diana X Draco)
In Need of tutor (Prakriti X Draco)
Love is Eternity (Diana X Draco)
Troble makes the love sweeter (Prakriti X Draco)
1 hour in heaven (Diana X Draco) *LEMON*
You're pregnant
<<>>>>>>>>> Angel With A Shotgun <<<<<<<<<>>
Draco Malfoy X Diana Zandars: Not Alone This Christmas
New House in Hogwarts
All Is Magic
Draco Malfoy X Diana Potter LEMON
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Truth Or Dare ♥
Draco Malfoy X Diana Potter (2)
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The Secret Wild Party Night ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Forever & Always Angel ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Love sees no boundaries ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Day off ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Stay With Me ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: I Knew You Were Trouble ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Because Of You ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Online Truth or Dare ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: True Love ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The day that my whole life gained meaning ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Some Type of Love ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: How Deep Is Your Love ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: You Are My Everything ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Sexual desire ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Me And You Against The World ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The Power of Love ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: I'm with you ♥
♥ Chase Davenport X Diana Zandars: The Wolf and the Moon ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Lumina♥
♥ LAB RATS: ELITE FORCE - Simply the Best ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Double Dose of Love ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: I promise you ♥
♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: My Princess is the best girlfriend ever♥
♥ LAB RATS ELITE FORCE & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Sweetest Love ♥
A/N
A/N 2
♥ LAB RATS ELITE FORCE & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The Cursed Angel ♥
♥ LAB RATS ELITE FORCE & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: True Love Never Dies ♥
A/N
♥ ♥ ♥ Diana Zandars X Draco Malfoy (1) ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ Diana Zandars X Draco Malfoy (2) ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The Gryffindor and The Slytherin ♥

912 5 1
Por dani_sd

~ Care of Magical Creatures ~

Hagrid: * lecture on Pegasus *

Draco: this class again (grunts) i hate Hagrids classes and not to mention his Magical Creatures. man they bore me to death (looks annoyed and uninterested)

Blaise: Yeah. This time really is a waste of time. What do you think Pansy?

pansy: its both interesting and boring at the same time. when does this class end?

Blaise: Who knows?! And what do you think Diana?

Diana: *the bad girl is too busy stealing glances with the Gryffindor bad boy (Chase) *

chase: (taking with his friends and feels eyes on him sees Diana and winks at her then goes balk to talking to his friends)
Draco: Diana ? (looks at her) DIANA !!!

Diana: *gigglrs and looks back at her friends* I'm sorry. What?

Ron: *whispers to Hermione and Harry* I think Chase lost it. Did you see what he just did?

Draco: Blaise asked you what you think of this class and when it will end ? whats up with you today ? (crosses his arm over his chest)
Harry: (whispers back to Ron) yes i did he never does that !
Hermione: (is not listening and looks at chase with dreamy eyes)

Diana: Hagrid's lecture bores me to death. Well it's time for a break! * uses her bionic ability to send send a mental message to the Chase: Are you ready for cigarette break? *

chase: (hears it and replies) you bet i am. i can use a break from Hagrid's lecture. i know all of it already no need to repeat it every time (gets ready to leave)

Diana: *answers "Then lets show these Gryffindors and Slytherins, how we bionic heros do these things" meats him half way and they both start to walk away, talking loud enough so the others can hear them* Have you notices that no matter where we are we are always stuck together?

Ron: Did he just walk away from a class?
Blaise: What's going on here since when is our Slytherin Princess friends with a Gryffindor know it all?

chase: ya i know but i don't mind in fact i like it when we are always stuck together (smirks then smiles)
harry: yep like always she leaves with the bad boy of Slytherin
drago: were does she tinks she's going with that nerd ?! (crosses his arms)
Hermione: (sees chase leave then looks at Diana) where she's going ? chase is so bad and cool (looks dreamy at him leave) i don't like diana going with him.

Blaise: *says to Draco* Follow them and find out then

Ron: *says to Hermione* They follow them if you want to make everything is okay. We will tell Hagrid that you needed to you the bathroom

Diana: Did you bring cigarettes? I was your turn to buy this time and my turn to bring coffee *bring out a flask of coffee with two glasses* which I did

Draco: (says to Blaise) i will thanks (follows chase and Diana)
Hermione: (says to Ron) i will and thanks that you got my back (smiles then leaves)
Chase: (says to diana) of course i brought cigarettes. how else are we going to smoke. (smirks and gets them out and gives one to Diana then takes one of the glasses) you think of everything don't you. (smirks and kisses her cheek) got a lighter ?

Diana: *giggles* What kind of smoker are you? oh yeah I remember *smiles and gives him a lighter* The normal one that always forgets to have a lighter with himself *jokes and pours some coffee in the glasses* Will you give me a cigarette?

Chase: (smiles) of course i will (gives her a cigar and takes one out for himself as well) mind if i use your lighter ? i forgot my lighter again.

Diana: Of course not. Since when do I have to mind anything when it comes to me and you? I would never mind anything and you know that too well. *takes it and uses her bionic power to make fire with only one finger and uses it as lighter*

Chase: thanks my dark angel (smiles and puts the cigar in his mouth)
Hermione: (sits in a bush) (in her head: WHAT THE!! they both smoke and chase calls her nicknames this can't be and HE kissed her on the cheek !! NOOO this can not be happening)
Draco: (hides behind a tree in his head: WHAT THE HELL that nerd is calling her nicknames ?! how dare he i'm the only one to call her nicknames and kiss her on the cheek man this chase is getting on my nerves)

Diana: *giggles and moves closer to him* You want to hear something funny? Your friend little Miss Hermione Granger has a HUGE crush on you *says as she smoker her cigarette*

Chase: that is as clear as daylight to me and do you wanna now something funny two ? your best friend mister Draco Malfoy also has a HUGE crush on you. (smirks as he smokes his cigarette) looks like i'm not the only one who's friend has a crush on someone (smiles and smirks)
Hermione and draco: (stil in there hiding spot in there heads: they now about it but how ?!)

Diana: *falls laughing on his lap being carefull not to burn him with the cigarette*

Chase: (starts laughing as well and uses his free arm to go around her waist while he smokes and is careful not to burn her with it) and how did you know that my best friend miss Granger had a crush on me was it that clear ?

Diana: *moves in his lap* Of course it is. Chase she is srating at you with dreamy eyes all day long and how did you know Draco has a crush on me?

Chase: (looks at Diana) it was not as clear as Hermione but i could see it by how he acted around you so for me it was clear but for anyone else they wouldn't even see and know about his crush on you.
Hermione: (stil hiding) this can not be its impossible. i don't want chase to be together with Diana it should be me not her. i will make sure that chase is mine. (leaves and goes back to class)
Draco: darn i wasted my chance i should of confess to her before that nerd did grrr i messed up big time i have to make it right and i will do that by making her mine. (smirks then goes back to class as well)

Diana: When do you feel like telling everyone we are engaged?

Chase: i'm waiting for the perfect time and place to tell everyone that we are engaged (smirks) you know me angel i wait for the perfect moment.

Diana: I have a little secret to tell you *whispers in his ear* I'm in love with you Chase

chase: i know that angel and do you wanna now my secret *whispers in her ear* i'm even more in love with you Diana (licks her ear then kisses her on the lips)

Diana: *kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck tight* Now I want to tell everyone. I don't think I can ever stay away from you after this

Chase: then that's is what we will do my angel your wish is my command (smiles and gets up and takes Diana's hand in his) shall we ?

Diana: We shall *uses her wand to clean the ground they were on of the two cigarette butts and the spilled coffee and walks with him back to the others, hand in hand*

Hagrid: There you are. Where - * see their hands * I see! It does not matter. Forget that I asked. * and continues with his lecture *

Ron: Umm ... Chase you really lost it. She is a Slytherin man. Are you crazy?

Blaise: Yeah! And he is a Gryffindor klow at all baby. Did he make you drink a love potion or something?

Leo, Adam and Bree laugh their butts off while the others are argueing aboit it

Chase: (looks at Ron) i know that and i'm not crazy Ron. (gets tired of the arguing looks at diana) close your ears love.

Diana: What? Why?

chase: just trust me love i don't want my voice hurting your ears. (waits util she closes her ears then shouts) WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP !!! do you have a problem with me being in love with someone of Slytherin if you don't like it well then that's to bad because were engaged !! so back of and if one of you dares to give my girl a hard time i will kick your asses got it ?! (goes to Diana) you can open them my love.
hermione: (choked and speechless) did he just say engaged ?!
draco: (choked as well then looks at diana) Diana is it true what chase said are you two engaged ?!

Diana: Yeah we are! Our faters made is as part of a deal but they didn't actually know how happy they made us. I really started to fall for Chase and now I love him more then anything in the world
Adam, Bree and LEo: Awww

pansy: what do you mean they did not now how happy they made you and chase ?
Chase (speaks calmly) we were in love before our fathers made a deal that's why we were happy when we heard it (smiles)

Diana: Yes but it took us too much time to to tell one another and we just did it a few minutes ago

Chase: (nods his head) its true but Diana is the only one for me (gives her a kiss on the cheek)
Bree: owww

Adam: Phh now I feel sorry for the poor people that have HUGE crushes on you

hermione: this can not be happening how can your fathers do this. chase should be with me not with you (points to Diana)
draco: i won't let this happen this can not be. (looks at diana) i had to tell you sooner before that nerd took you from me (looks at chase and glares at him)
Chase: stop talking like that you two we are still best friends right hermione and draco ?
hermione and draco: NOOO
draco: i will have you diana.
hermione: you will be mine chase.
Chase: we are not yours to have draco and hermione we love Each other and that will not change no matter what you try.

Diana: Chase is right. We are connected in more then one way anyway. Love is not the only thing that connects us. Then engagement and our bionic abilities are second thing that connects us

hermione and draco: NOOO we will not accept this why you two why ?!

Leo: Your abilities are connected? how?

Chase: its a long story Leo.

Diana: When Douglas has created chips mine and Chases chips were a set. We have almost identical abilities and extras as well as a vital link to them.
Adam: In English please
Diana: If I die, Chase also will.

Bree: SAY WHAT ok now i understand all of this

Leo: So anyway you are together for life

Diana: Yeah and we don't mind it one bit *hugs Chase around the waist and kisses his cheek lovingly*

hermione: what it cant be so say diana die's you will die as well chase ?
Chase: yes that's why we have to stay together.
hermione: i will give up now i understand i'm so sorry chase (looks down at her feat)
Draco: i'm so sorry two i should not said things like that can you forgive us ? chase and diana ?

Diana: Sure we can. And believe us if we did feel the same way you did we would try anything to be with you but we love one another more then anything in the world and we just belong to one other in more ways then one. And even if our engagement and powers could have been removed we would still be together and you already know why. Love comes without asking after all, it just hits you when the time comes

Leo: You know now I think that Big D and Diana's dad alreadt took Cupid's job away from him

Blaise: Yeah! You two look really amazing together

Chase: beautifully said angel (kisses her on the cheek)
pansy: owww you two are cute together (smiles)
drago: to be honestly with you chase i'm clad you are the one who is with diana.
Chase: thanks Draco (smiles)
hermione: hey Diana ?

Diana: Yeah?

hermione: to be honest with you i'm acutely envious of you but seeing you two like this makes me feel happy to see you two smile and show love to Each other it feels right i'm sorry for the way i talked to you just now i never understand the reason for all of it i'm very sorry and i hope that we can all stay friends ? (looks ashamed of her actions)

Diana: Of course we can. Even is we are in deffirened houses that will never stop us we are stuck together after all and that never stoped me and chase fromsneaking in both common room and spending the night together in both of our bedrooms anyway. Speaking of which where are we going to sleep tonight Chase? Your room or mine?

Ron: You gave her access to our house?

Blaise: And you gave him too ours? How long were you doing it?
Diana: Since we got here

Chase: in my room if that ok for you my angel but i'm sure that you won't mind (hug her close to him and kisses her forehead and then her lips)

Diana: *kisses him back and wraps her arms tight around his neck, bringing him closer to her as possible*

Leo: Please don't make out in fron of everyone please. You are in public after all

Bree,pansy, hermione: owwww
draco: i was about to say the same Leo.
Harry: (starts laughing)

Blaise: So there two were sneaking around the houses ALL the time and the teachers didn't notice? How does that work?

Chase: that is for us to know and for you to fined out (smirks then smiles)

Diana: It doesn't Snape and Mcgonagall were the once that allowed us to do it since they know about out situation. Abilities, training. our make out sessions

Adam: You weren't dating but you were making out?

Chase: yep (smiles)
Bree: ok

Diana: Yes Adam. This is called friends with benefits

Leo: Ohh so you didn't have sex yet?
Diana: Actually we did

Adam, Leo, Ron and Blaise: You dod WHAT?
Ron: In which house?

bree: (starts to laugh her but of ) oh man
Bree,pansy, hermione: we don't need to now more RON

Diana: In the Slytherin common room, Draco's sofa *keep her laugh from coming out*

Draco: WHAT !!! YOU DID IT THERE !!
Chase: sorry draco (holds in his laugh )
Draco: that's it your gonna pay for that you both are (looks at chase and diana)

Diana: Also in Gryffindor common room near Harry's window sear and Chase had the crazy idea to try Hermione's room.

Leo: Were you crazy?
Diana: No! Drunk

Hermione: (choked) WHAT YOUR GONNA you know what never mind i don't wanna know anymore.

Adam: What's Chase like when he's drunk?

Chase: are you sure you wanna now Leo ?

Leo: what are you Adam? a gossip?

Adam: No! Curious.
Diana: Well then. When Chase is drunk he has absolutely no restraints

Chase: (laughs) and i don't remember what i do well not alot but stil.

Adam: And sex with him?
Diana: Unique! Chase each time thinks of something new.

Leo: Like what?

Chase: do you have to tell everyone that can you leave some of the privacy angel ?

Diana: We do have too much privacy My Bionic Hero. We are always together remember? I'm saying the few things that will annoy them most after all

Chase: i know but stil don't tell Leo anymore about ok ?

Diana: I'm saying the few things that will annoy them most after all and I won't say anything alse don't worry. Oh yeah we will drink tonight again

Chase: as you wish angel

Leo: Drunkards

Chase: (looks at him) ohh shut it Leo

Diana: Says the guy who kissed Adam last Chrismas when he got drunk

Leo: I DID NO SUCH THING

Diana: Oh really? *shows Chase the picture on her phone* What do you see My love?

Chase: well my angel i see Leo KISSING Adam (starts laugh his buts of)
after chase says that bree and everyone ells start to laugh there buts of .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.2K 176 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
260K 5.9K 15
just what the title says message me for requests all kinds of oneshots
98.3K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...
605K 16K 69
Comment ideas and prompts for one shots