Screct Mafia King And Strict...

By AnshikaSingh767

its my yt story if and this is my first ff plz do support me hope you like its forgot my story mistake I'm... More

introducing
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
notice . read this
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
your author
chapter 15
author sorry
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34

chapter 21

739 56 22
By AnshikaSingh767

Previous :-
King :- good job everyone now let's go get ba.... SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT ( KING was cutt off by gun shoot from Dexter)
Dexter:- I told you I will not let you like peaceful eno this is what you will get he is also much close my to your all now bear it's poor king ( king man came and take him from thier)
Everyone shout :- king are you okay king say something ( shout and run towards them)

Present :-

Kk :- ki..ng ar..e yo... ( said with almost faint )
Kk fave was contorted in pain as the gunshot echoed thought the room
King eyes went widened in shock when his release who got hurt his hand has drinch in blood seeped thought his finger
King :- let's go to hospital fast ( shout pick kk in his arm run from thier)
Sb :- yeah let's go ( said run toward car king nodded greeting his teeth try to suppress his own pain which he got while fighting )
King :- kai it's okay just beer little ntg will gonna happen to you ( said while seating in car who just close his eyes try to bear the pain)

Kai :- tel..l h..yu..ng I di..dn't bre..ak my pro..m..ise I sav..e yo..u se..e you a..re fi..fi..ne ( said with tears eyes)
Tae :- just shut up Kai you I'll be fine ik you I'll be here for me and about your stunt I'll talk when you get fine ( hug him tightly)
Kai :- don't wo..rry I'll n..ot lea..ve y..ou this ahh e..a..rly ( gron in pain)
Tae :- drive fast soobin what are you waiting  doing ( shout)
Soobin :- I'm doing just don't let him closed his eyes plz ( said with tears eyes)
Tae :- hey hey kai you can't close your eye yk naa bogum is waiting for you at home what will i day to him plz plz dont close your eys just 10min more open your eyes ( tears slipped from his eyes)

Mingu :- i book the room just bring him  everything is ready dr are also his and we have cover whole hospital 🏥 ( said on call with worried vioce)
Tae :- were just coming in 10min ( said)
Soobin :- but it will take 30min tae ( said well driving
Tae :- I'll drive the car you seat with him ( they exchange their seat and within 9min they were in front get of hospital)
Tae :- stretcher fast ( cold deep voice seeing king everyone was scared and follow his Oerded they take kai inside immediately)
Tae :- were the hell is dr huh if something happen to him I sure of  Jesus I I'll burn the hospital along with you all ( shout)
Younjun :- tae clam down other dr is treating and he I'll be coming soon ( said try to clam tae  )

Tae :- where the dr us what is his name I'll go bring him myself ( ask in his mafia voice which clrly do dominate )
Younjun :- king 👑 he is dr kim jimin je went to other hospital for some work he is on his way ( said his head hang low as he can't talk to king with head up)
Tae :- what dr kim jim.in hyu.ng  is go..ing to treat him is I hear wrong or he said wrong ( said to himself)
Younjun :- yes king were in Seoul medical universe he is best dr ( said nd he knows after kai treatment thier a hug prblm waiting for them and they have to face that but for now kai is important they can't take risk to call other dr and they belive jimin will not let happen anything to kai)

After 5min jimin came thier fully ready to go inside ot ( operation theatre) but stop by king
Tae :- plz make him alright at any howv

jimin :- We're here to provide the best care possible for your loved one."
Tae :- can i come inside plz ill not say word just let me in ( said cracked vioce)
"Jimin :- sorry but we can't allow you and i need tm to treat him so can i go sir ( politely) soobin :- dr you can go boss is just worried about him plz just informat as and save him( said joining his hand)
Jimin :- We will keep you informed every step of the way."

Mingu :- thank you dr thank you so much ( said and hug tae who was not silent not saying anything just tear flowing from his eyes like river)
Jimin:-  "Your family member is in good hands, and we are doing everything we can to help."( said to assured them)
Mingu :- thank you dr and sorry fir king side ( said)
Jimin :- "Please know that we are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and support."( said and left inside hurriedly)
Mingu :- tae seat here ( said making him seat on bench)
Younjun:- drink this he I'll be fine ( they try to make him drink but he did)

Timeskip to 2  hrs
Tae :- why they didn't came till now( walking back and fourth )
Mingu :- hope he fine God plz save him what we I'll say bogum if something happen to them ( said with worried now thier  patience level giving up)
Soobin :- why the hell they didn't came till now ( seat on bench but ses tae and went near him)
Soobin :- do you want us to call hyung( ask as he know what bond taekai share it's more like brother from another mother)
Tae :- no need I'm fine just let kai be fine ( said and sear thier)

So it's was only king snd his guard no one else it's clr for kai only because of king

With jimin as soon as he inter inside he saw the kai and get shocked
Jimin :- kai how he got is he work for king but he went with tae tae where is he is he fine yeah he I'll be fine you're just Overthinki...( his chain ⛓️ off thought cut of by other dr)
Dr :- dr kim we need help he critical plz save him or king I'll kill all of us ( said in fear vioce off who I'll not get scared of him)
Jimin :- don't worry I just talk to them we just need to do our work ntg will happen do your work without fear ( said start working)

Jimin:- Initial Assessment + Doctors first assess the patient's vital signs, the location of the gunshot wound(s), and any associated injuries to determine the severity of the situation hope ( other nodded nd told him what he ask)

Jimin :- Stabilization fast he I bleeding much  just little more kai ntg gonna happen to hyung promise The priority is to stabilize the patient by controlling bleeding, ensuring a clear airway, and providing oxygen to him it's need now ( said cold)
Nurse :- sir here the image we got from x-rays ( said handling all the dr start working along with jimin)

Jimin :- Surgical Intervention ( said with taking out the bullet) [In cases where the bullet is lodged inside the body or has caused significant damage, surgery may be necessary to remove the bullet, repair internal injuries, and prevent infection.]

Dr :- check the Pain Management fast it's getting thought for him bear the pain past nurse ( said and they immediately give him injection)
Nurse :- sir here the injection you ask ( sayd handing a srying feed with med  jimin take that and immediately injected him making kai breath little bit normal)

After sometimes operation got done they sing in relief and jimin said

Jimin :-  I'll check the Monitoring and Follow-Up ( said and start checking then make the follow up) ( After initial treatment, doctors closely monitor the patient's condition, watch for signs of infection or complications, and provide ongoing care and rehabilitation as needed.)
Jimin :- we need to see him for 24hrs I'll go inform the he is fine fir now but can't say anything before 24hrs he need to stay I  undeobrvation ( other nodded he went thier)

Outside as soon as jimin come outside tae run toward him

King :- how is he is he fine why you take so much time say something why are you silent jimin :- clam down sir he is fine we will keep him understand  observation for 24hrs and then shift him in normal word ( said looking at king)

Mg :- thank you for saving hun you don't know what you did for us today( said with trying hard not to crying)
Jimin :- its okay sir it's my duty to safe them ( said
Jimin :- how can ppl call them ruthless Heartless they idk why I feel like ik him I should treat him he also got do many cut seeing his clothes he almost has cut from everywhere should in ask him Ofcom ask them they look only at tae age I think what if it's tae no no he can't be tae but where is he them ( said in mind getting worried)
Jimin :- nurse nurse 👩‍⚕️ ( shout)
Nurse :- sir you call me ( ask)
Nurse :- where is my phone I want immediately ( said nurse immediately left to take him phone and come within min)
Nurse :- sir here what happened is everything fine ( ask looking at jimin tense face)

Jimin :- no no I just need to call brother taehyung for asking his health you may go ( said that when  realisation head them )
King :- i have some work I need to go you all tc of him ( said about to go but stop by jimin)
Jimin :- king if you don't mind plz take treatment you have so many injury in your body ( said Clamly)
King :- i.i no it's fin..e I'll ta..ke my leave hy.. Dr kim ( said but curesd himself in mind for suttering snd almost call him hyung)
Mingu :- yeah you go ta.. I mean king  I'll take care here ( said I'm hurriedly making jimin doubt that what of tae is king but the side the thought call tae)
King :- shit shit ik he I'll get to know I hate it idk how they gonna react and I'm sure if he got to know ve I'll definitely gonna tell other to why God only I why only me what I'll I tell them ( his phone start ring )

Jimin :- sir your phone is ring ( said bring back to them on earth)
King :- huh yeah yeah thank you ( said and was about yo left at mean time jimin call on mingu as tae wasn't pickin his call)
Jimin :- he is also not picking my call let me call mingu I thinks he know where is tae ( said and call this time mg phone ring)
Jimin :- huh when I m call wht thier phone ring what if they are wait let me check ( he cut the call and again call tae king phone ring again)
Jimin :- tae..hyu..ng yo..ur ph..one  you both go take take your treatment and Mr king in my cabin I'll treat you and we I'll talk about this matter lets just kai get well ( cold)

Tae :- ik ik ik that thier must be something will happened wrong and see first kai got hurt then hyung got to know about me begin mafia everything is messed up plz kai grt well soon I can't handle this plz ( said to himself but other also here)
Younjun :- tae everything I'll be fine maybe God also want them to know the reality about you your past we are with you don't worry everything I'll be fine idk what happened in past but maybe further I'll be alright ( said hugging tae)
Tae :- I'm tried and now this new shit hyung got leave it you hurt go get treatment you both fast ( said)
Mingu :- you how can I leave you with angry kim jimin know kim brother anger is another leave younjun and soobi.. Soobin where is he now ( said looking around but didn't see soobin)
Tae :- he was here just some min ago ( look around)

Younjun :- you all go get treat your wooden is also deep tae and mingu you too I'll go check him and take him for treatment ( said)
Taemingu  :- but how can I leave.. ( cutoff )
Younjun :- ik you both are trying to avoid hyung but you both have to face him right now go (said and try to run)
Tae :-  what do you  mean by assess you also have to come and face him
Mingu :- you both can't leave us like this wait ( said)
Younjun :- I'm with you in everything but not this I'm sorry guys I don't have power to face hyung I'll treat my self or go to other dr ( run)

Tae :- ahh how can ge leave us you not gonna leave me right ( said holding mingu hand)
Mingu :- no buddy we I'll face the hitler together I wish instead of kai I got shoot ( said wipe his  imaginary tear)
Tae :- same here ( said)
Jimin :- if you both are done then come and I'll see three of them later let them run ( he was so angry left )
Tae :- let's go sorry kook your hyung ill not meet you now
Mingu :- the great mafia king is scard of a dr ( try to make tae smile)
Tae :- I'm mafia king but don't forget they are mafia brother that too elder and why are you saying me you also scared 😱😰🙀 of him ( said and pout)
Mingu :- that also true what will do let's go before hin came slap in front of everyone ( left  to him in cabin in front on jimin cabin get)

Tae :- you knock first ( said)
Mingu :- no you knock you are king so you should knock ( said)
Tae :- if kai was  here he would have knock becz of me ( said emotional blackmailing him)
Mingu :- yeah becz he kai and I'm mingu okay fine I'll knock and you I'll inter first( said)
Tae :- no no you I'll ho first it's king order ( said and mingu see in his eyes and say)
Mingu :- I'm not able to see here I'm. Just seeing mu friend who scared of face hyung( said)
Tae :- open the door and let's go together ( both nodded and knocked on door )
Tae :- when kook got hurt I came inside before knocking and see now we have to wait for his  permission ( said but glupd hereing the voice)

Jimin :- come in ( cold deep voice they both inter but they still didn't remove their mask and they are still In thier mafia look full body cover )
Jimin :- remove the mask fast ( cold they shook thier head)
Tae :- ahb agrhb we can't rem..ove yo..u tre..at us like this o..nly ( said he was having so much pain in his body he was having so many cut in his body  he held mingu hand for support)
Mingu :- tae are you okay ( said holding tae bit he fainted in his arm)

Jimin :- tae are you okay her open your eyes tae open you eyes( tapping his eyes jimin call nurse with some need stuff and said to mingu you also go take you treatment I'll treat him)

Mingu :- but hyung i can't leave him like this ( said but)
Jimin :- do you also wanna go in same conditions like tae and kai just go before I lost my mind( mingu left)
Just then jimin here a knock
Jimin :- come in ( said and compounder enter with   stretcher they make tae lay on them Ms take him in  special word just like kai ( to prevent king previce jimin dismiss all of then and start remove tae tight clothes what he see make him gasp tears frowned in his eyes )

Jimin :- baby plz be fine what will i say to kook what will i tell hyung if I lose you ( In the room only two dr who was jimin friend whome jimin trust most)
Dr 1 :- jimin don't worry he I'll be fine you just seat here we I'll do his treatment ( as jimin wasn't in conditions to treat tae)
Jimin :- no no I'll treat him
Dr 2:- we said we I'll make him fine you just seat here ( forcefully make him seat and again went to tae and join Dr 1in treatment).

Target 🎯 :- 40vote 10comment

Word :- 2600+

That for today hope you like it again I upload it's because  the target complete  I'm happy that you all like my story  don't forget to vote comment and yeah follow too bye tc see you soon 💟🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it😅, please support my story🥺🙏, I hope you all will like this story💜...
877K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
127K 4.5K 35
A/n here Hi... this is my first story sooooo I hope you will like my story 😊😊 If you dont like this story then dont read it but dont be toxic. The...
21.2K 660 22
HEYLOOO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FF HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE ITT !!!!😚♥️