๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป//Roronoa...

By Zorosbandana

Malia is an archer,she lived with her aunt, but not everything goes planned. Somehow she meets a pirate who... More

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
A/N
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one

Chapter seventeen

263 7 6
By Zorosbandana

𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘄𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𓆩♡𓆪

I was leaning against the railings besides Usopp, thinking about many different ways to make buggy shut up. I don't know what luffy thought as he took buggy with him, I bet he didn't thought about anything besides food.

"But you said five degrees starboard."Usopp spoke up.

"Yeah, it's the other starboard, captain shit-tastic."Buggy said and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought clowns were supposed to be funny."I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?"Buggy asked and turned his head to me,"Why don't you say it to my face"

"Oh you stupid clown, I swear I'm gonna-"I said walking forward but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. As I turned around I saw Zoro who pulled me to him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey! Morning, champ."Buggy chuckled.

"I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown, but if this is another trick-"Zoro said while we walked forward.

"What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?"Buggy laughed and I stepped forward and grabbed his head, I walked the stairs back down.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What? Is it because I said bleed on me to your boyfriend? He can bleed on me if he wants."Buggy spoke and I held his head above the water. Usopp was grinning while Zoro followed after me.

"I mean, a deals a deal, all right? You want your map back. I want my body."Buggy said.

"How do we know you're not leading us to a trap?"

"Zoro, buddy! Honor amongst pirates. Right?"Buggy said and I glanced at zoro,"Come on. How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time."

"Ohhh, there once was a girl with tangerine hair-"buggy began and I shook my head and pulled his head back and began to walk to the barrel,"Stole my map and left me stranded somewhere. Truly a crafty and crooked young lass. But you can't deny she had a spectacular-"

Buggy stopped as I harshly threw his head into the barrel and Usopp closed it.

"Ow! God,right on my nose!"

I let out a sigh,"come. Let's see what Sanji and Luffy are doing."

Zoro let out a little groan,"I don't like the waiter"

"I know. But still."I chuckled and grabbed his hand and dragged him with me to the two boys.

"I just want to know if Nami's okay."I heard Luffy as I and Zoro began to walk towards the two.

"A beautiful, talented woman does not choose to ally herself with a pirate like arlong. Nami clearly needs to be rescued."Sanji replied.

"Her tattoo says different."Zoro spoke up.

"Well,tattoos don't tell the whole story. And like any woman, she's a mystery to be unruffled."Sanji replied, well he isn't really wrong.

"Nami made her choice."

"You don't know why."

"Only thing I want to hear from you are dinner specials. You don't know Nami."Zoro said and I let out a sigh. They both aren't wrong.

"Sounds like you don't know her either, mosshead."Sanji replied.

"Can you both shut up? I don't have the nerves to hear you two barking at each other. I lost my last temper because of the clown."I spoke up and Zoro and Sanji glared at each other but didn't said another thing.

"I'm sure Nami has her reasons."Luffy began,"Whatvee choice she makes...I just need to hear it for myself."

"Land ho!"Usopp shouted and pointed at the island. Conomi islands, here we come.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

I and Zoro were walking beside each other, behind Luffy. His arm was around my shoulder and I was looking around this place.

"Oh my goddess."I said as I looked at a guy that was turned upside down.

"Never seen that before."Zoro spoke.

"What could have done this?"Sanji asked.

"Maybe I should head back, make sure the Merry's secure."Usopp said.

"Arlong did this."Luffy told us, anger in his tone.

"Hey, shit-hat! I think we can all agree that Arlong's a bad fish. But why don't we quit lollygagging and and get my body back."Buggy spoke up and I rolled my eyes.

"Pipe down in there."Sanji said annoyed.

"Or what? You gonna whip me up a soufflé?"Buggy chuckled.

"How about you take him for a while?"Sanji asked Usopp.

"Ooh, new guy carries the clown head."

Then we began to walk again, a crowd of people..villagers were gathered and there was an officer that was holding a box.

"Everyone! Please! Please, everyone."The officer said the crowd goes a bit more silent,"We don't have much time, and we're short again this month."

"Is it enough?"A man asked and the officer slightly shook his head.

"Do we have time to get some more?"A woman asked.

"No."Nami's voice was heard and I clenched my fist,"You don't."

Luffy was about to go over to Nami but Zoro stopped while I was glaring at Nami, even though she couldn't see it. All this reminds me so much of my old village. It's bad. I don't understand how people can do this.

"You've got a lot of nerve showing your face here."A blue-haired woman with pretty tattoos said to Nami and spit right before Nami's shoes before walking away.

Zoro who now noticed that my fists were clenched and that I was glaring daggers at Nami, put his hand over my fist. I looked at him and see that he was already looking at me.

I slowly opened my hand and intertwined mine and Zoro's fingers, before beginning to listen to Nami again.

"Got something for me?"Nami asked and the officer gave her the box with money from the villagers.

Nami opened the box and looked at the money,"You're short."

"Nami, please. This is all we have. Arlong has bled us dry."The officer said and the crowd of villagers began to walk away.

"Then find more blood."Nami said without emotions and the officer walked away. Nami looked around and spotted us, and she walked over to us.

"Luffy? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."Luffy replied

"This is where I belong."Nami said.

"I don't believe that. This is not you."

"No. This isn't the me you want me to be."Nami spoke and i tighten my grip on Zoros hand. He of course noticed that and squeezed my hand to calm me down.

"Nami...if you need our help-"

"No, I don't need any of you. Arlong wanted the map, and I conned you into getting it for me. And you bought it. I was never part of your stupid crew."Nami explained, I was angry to say at least. But something feels wrong right now.

"You don't mean that."Luffy said.

"Take the rest of these clowns and sail away from here. I never want to see you again."Nami told us and then walked away. I glared daggers at her back until I couldn't see her anymore. Zoro squeezed my hand to calm me down and I leaned against him with a sigh.

Usopp began to chuckle,"Okay, that went about as bad as it could. So back to the boat before the fishmen find us? Sail the hell out of here? Okay."

"There's something else going on here."Sanji spoke up.

"As much as I hate to say that, Sanji is right."I agreed, my undertone on mix with anger and curiosity.

"She was very clear she wants us to leave."Zoro said to Sanji.

"You don't know women. They never say what they mean."Sanji spoke and I have to say that he isn't too wrong again.

"Tell me again why the cook gets a say."Zoro said and I let out a sigh at their barking.

"Don't you guys get it? She's one of them. She's a bad guy. The villagers are terrified of her."Usopp spoke up.

"Not all of them."Luffy said and began to walk towards the officer,"Hey! Scar guy!"

I glanced at Zoro before we all followed after Luffy. Sometimes I feel like I'm babysitting.

"Who was that lady? You know, the one with the cool hair?"Luffy asked.

"Who wants to know?"The officer asked.

"I'm monkey d. Luffy. I'm a pirate-"

"Hunter."I and Zoro said in unison,"Pirate hunter. We're here to collect Arlong's bounty."Zoro continued.

"You? I've seen men twice your size and with twice your number go into arlong park. None of them ever came back."The officer said.

"We just want to talk to her."Luffy spoke.

"Trust me, you don't. But if it'll get you out of my town, try the house down that road, on the edge of the tangerine grove."The officer said and Luffy smiled a bit before beginning to walk again. We others followed after him.

Autor speaks

Just a question, do any of you played one piece pirates warriors? Any of the four games? Well, I played three, and now I'm getting four to eastern. Have a great day.

Malias outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.6K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC This story will be the live action version of The Queen of Pirates One piece and images don't b...
7.9K 359 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...
121K 6.1K 24
"Reality is often cruel to those who dream, as how the seas, too, are often cruel to those who call themselves pirates." A seasoned merchant of the N...
639 29 7
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฐ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ {โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ} "In a city st...