Rhythm Of Heart: A Dance Of L...

By Blossom_words

Dance. Study. Music. These three things were the center of Gaurangi's life. Everything was good in her life u... More

Introduction
Prologue
x Enemies to lovers x
1(Adventure deprived Ass)
2(Entering Like A Thief)
3(You are the best)
4(Free tickets?)
5(Shorty)
6(The Train)
7(The Swings)
8(Double mishap)
9(The setup)
10(Hugs and cuddles)
11(A group of Tease)
12(Rcb vs Csk)
13(Him again?)
14(Run Gaurangi Run)
16(The ball)
17(The final Competition)
18
19(End or just the start?)

15(Twisted day)

8 4 15
By Blossom_words

GAURANGI'S POV 

Oh god, Can my day get any much worse?

Never ask God the questions you don't want answered because it turns out the day could, in fact, get a lot fuc**ng worse. 

The day started badly with me getting late to an important meeting that mam specially told me to attend, second, A group of dogs thought that this would be the perfect day to give me a heart attack, third, I literally hugged the living day out of my enemy and embarrassed myself in front of him, Omg I wished the earth would open and just swallow me whole. 

And not just that, on top of all of this, fourth, My ankle got twisted. One second I was perfectly walking towards the dance room and the next second I was sitting on the floor wailing on my such "fortunate" luck. Did I got up from the wrong side of the bed today?

"It's swollen, I guess you hit a nerve there" I glared at the boy for making jokes in the serious situation right now. "You think it's funny?" I asked him trying to stand but very nicely failing to do so. Great, I can kiss goodbye to the dance trophy now. 

"Hey I was just trying to lighten up the mood, and don't try to put pressure right now, we don't know if it's broken or not" I looked at him horrified. Broken bon? No way.

"It's not broken, this is very common for me, I don't know why and how, but I just twist my ankles just by simply walking, hey don't give me that look, I know I am clumsy" II defended myself on receiving the disbelieved expression from his face. 

"You're such a kid" He shook his head applying the ice pack lightly to the swollen area. "You know you should head home now, it's almost noon, I can take care of this, I mean I am pretty much habitual now" I didn't wanted him to stay back just because my luck thought it would be a good day to mess with me. 

"It's ok, I mean I don't have any better things to do" He shrugged moving his hand away when I tried to grab the ice pack form him. "Applying ice to a swollen feet is a better work?" I laughed shaking my head at his silliness. 

Suddenly we heard some noices coming from the main door of the class. "Oh my god bi*ch, I leave you alone for a day and you get your foot broken" I winced at the loud voice coming from the main hall of the room. 

"How did she get to know?" I asked to him to which he just shrugged. "Where are you? I'm not in the mood to play hide and seek, you're not a kid anymore start being- oh?" There stood my bestfriend, her hairs tied in a messy bun accompanied by a pair of pajamas? What she's doing here wearing her night pajamas? 

"You just woke up didn't you?" I sighed shaking my head, She and her habit of sleeping till the sun travels it's half of the path. "Yeah just woke up and got a heart attack, what a great kick to a new day" She rolled her eyes and came to sit near me. 

"Didn't expected you to stay back and do this" She side glanced me first and then looked at the boy in front of us with a raised eyebrows. "Well you know, me being the gentlemen and good person I am, I thought to help her, besides we made a deal" He said leaning back against his one hand and still applying the pack on my feet with one. Why is he even doing this? 

"Which I told no at the beginning only" I pointed out munching on a chocolate that Aarna brought with her. "What deal? I'll decide if her answer is no or yes" Aarna said scooting a bit closer to him. 

"Well I offered to help her with her twisted ankle and in return she would be my fake date to a party that I had to attend" He sighed massaging his shoulder with one hand. "Nope not happening" I shook my head but then shut my eyes and winced in pain. "Why did you do that" I said pulling my feet away from him slowly. 

"Just for the fun of it" He laughed ruffling his hairs. "Wow, this all seems so scripted, as if your lives just came fresh out of a movie" Aarna said rolling her eyes and taking out some plastic boxes out of the two bags she brought with herself. 

"What party and exactly where is this happening?" Aarna asked opening one of the boxes that caused me to water at the sight of what was inside. "Malai chaap" I whispered taking one piece of chaap and munching on it. 

"Don't do that you duffer" She smacked my head before turning to him for some answers that were very much not necessary. "Well Y'know me coming here from New york, so my cousin is getting married the next week so before his marriage he wanted to hold a masquerade ball, yeah I know this isn't something Indian, but yeah he wanted to do that and Now I need a date to go there, besides I don't know any girl here" He shrugged again as if it was nothing and just a small thing. 

"Omg, she wouldn't miss it for the world, hey why did you stop applying ice, she will definitely go there, beside wasn't it your dream to attend a ball, Come on devil's weed you can't skip this" Yeah yeah, my dream blah blah. 

"Nope, besides I have a competition to participate for which I have to get this twisted ankle get ok in time" I sighed resting my head on her shoulders. 

"Come on don't be such a buzzkill, well leave all of this first let's have some brunch I guess? Well whatever you call it" Aarna said taking out three plastic plates from the bag and serving out the food in it. "You knew he would be here?" I asked looking at her with raised brows. 

"He was the one who informed me about this" She said slapping my feet causing me to wince loudly, "F*ck you bi*ch" I muttered glaring at her, "And from when do you have each other's number?" I asked looking at the two with raised brows. 

"From the time You twisted your ankle" He replied pointing at the ankle to which i pulled them close to me. "Come on I am serious" , "No you are Gaurangi" Aarna said which caused the two of them to laugh loudly. 

"Oh what's so funny going on here" There goes my tiny bit of peace left, bye bye good luck, meet you some other day. 

"What are you doing here?" Aarna asked looking at the newcomer with furrowed brows. "Duh that should be my question. What is a non dancer doing in a dance room?" The person said sitting beside us. 

"Well it's my best friend's dance room, so excuse me but I am always invited here" Aarna sarcastically smiled. "Well excuse me miss. obvious, but this is my best friend's dance room too plus I myself practice dance here, so the odd one out here is you" 

I sighed to myself massaging my ankle slowly while eating the snacks. "Gaurangi is your feet any better now?" Satvat asked looking at me with a questioning gaze. "Better? It turned worse than before, I'm not able to stand on my both legs" I mumbled motioning Aarna to scoot closer to me. 

"God, judging by the looks of it, I don't think you'll be able to dance for a week" Satvat sighed rubbing his forehead. "No, of course not, just one or two days and my legs will be good as new, it won't take them long to heal, it wouldn't right?" I asked turning to Aarna who just gave me small smile and shook her head. 

"Mam told us our competiton is on 30th june. Twelve days from now we'll be on the stage performing" I told Aarna who just nodded her head. It was silent for straight ten minutes. To say those ten minutes were the most awkward ten minutes of my life would be an understatement. 

"Papillon you actually didn't answer my questions" If he wasn't my supposedly rival/enemy, I would have hugged him (don't remind me of morning itd doesn't exist anymore) for breaking the awkward silence. 

"Which questions?" Satvat asked glancing at his best friend. "I asked her to be my fake date to the masquerade ball" Abhinav said making me roll my eyes. He doesn't get the meaning of No right? 

"I have a condition" I said looking at him with a pointed look to which he sighed and motioned me to speak. "If I am going, Aarna will come with me too" I said grinning at the girl who just looked at me with a done face. 

"Are you a kid that you need me every where to accompany you?" Aarna asked feeding me the snacks to which I smirked and shrugged, "You treat me like I am your kid so of course I feel like it, and yes If you then only I'll go otherwise-" 

"Fine, fine, You can bring your actual date to the ball, I'll just third wheel between you two" Abhinav said passing his plate to satvat who took one bite from it. 

"I have more if you want" Aarna said looking at Satvat with a forced expression that caused me to laugh at her. "Nope thanks, by the way we should get going now, it's almost time for the class to close" Satvat said getting up and dusting his pants. 

"Yeah we should get goin-oh god" The moment I stood on both of my legs, a sharp pain sprung through my right foot. "You okay girl?" Aarna asked getting up after winding up all the stuffs. 

"I guess I'll need a bit of support" I grinned at her which I am sure came out as a grimace. "Yep let me help" Aarna said holding me from my shoulders and helping me walk. We walked halfway through the room when my foot made contact with the floor and god it hurt like a bit*ch. "

"I'm ok, I'm ok, It was just by accident I put my- OH MY GOD" And suddenly I was lifted up from the ground, and was carried outside the room. 

"Oh my god Abhinav, put me down, what are you doing You'll fall down too, I am not that light, aaaahhhh mummy, Aarnaaaa ise bolo mujhe niche utare" I shouted and looked back to see Aarna following us slowly with Stavat just behind her. 

"Seriously, You're insulting me by saying that I'll not be able to carry you. Aap jitne ki hongi Usse jyada mai gym me exercise karta hu" He said rolling her eyes. 

"Oh btw mr. dancer ji How are you thinking to drop her home?" Aarna asked coming to walk by our side and gave me a smirk which caused me to mentally cry. 

"You can just drop us here at the main road, we'll take auto now" I said looking at him with a pleading expression. Being carried around by the boy whom I embarrassed myself in front of the same morning was not my ideal type of day.  

"Or maybe we can drop you at your home?" Satvat asked coming to walk by another side of us. Oh god what's going on? This isn't a movie shooting going on. I could feel my cheeks heat up from the embarrassment crawling up my spine. 

Suddenly I was back on my two feets which caused me to yelp and hold Aarna's shoulder for support. "You wanted to be dropped here?" Abhinav looked at me with raised brows. "Yeah, you both go, we'll manage, Byee see you when my legs decide to work perfectly"  I waved at them hopping towards the road using my left foot. 

"Is she always this embarrassing" I hear Abhinav asked, to which I turned around to glare at him, "Aarna you coming or not?" I asked turning to look at her to which she just sighed and came beside me. 

"You know we could just drop you at your house? We came by our car today so it won't be a problem" Satvat said pointing towards his car, how in god's name he has all the rich and classy cars even when he doesn't even  live here? 

"You sure it won't be a problem?" Aarna asked looking at him with raised brows. "Umm I never offered you to come, I offered Gaurangi cause she's hurt you can go back just how you came" Oh god let me just go and bang  my head somewhere. 

"It's okay satvat, besides I don't live far away from here, and Aarna's with me it won't be a problem. See ya" I motioned for a auto to stop by before hopping towards it. 

"20th June, evening 7 pm, rest details I'll share to Aarna" Abhinav shouted from where he was standing, was he inviting the whole delhi there? Never mind he didn't even mention the address. I sighed while showing him a thumbs up, then motioned the driver to go after Aarna seated herself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 157K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
534K 21K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
554K 3.5K 5
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...