Love In Denial

By 26267tales

Dedication:- To the girl who wants someone to bring her back in her feminine era. Ranvijay Chauhan I refused... More

Author note
Character Aesthetics
1- First night
2 - New Life
3. Fight
4 . Date ?
5. Rejected
7. Broken Couch
8. Kiss
9. Jealousy
10. Her secrets
Book covers
11. He wants more
12. Accepting Flaws
13. Office Romance
14. His anger
15. Different path same emotions
16 . Rathore mansion
17 . New friend
18. Kidnapped
19. His Dark Side
20. Who is he ?
21. Irritated him
22. He is back
23. Falling little more
Note
24. Brother
25. Proposal
26. Possessive Avni
27. Lie
28. Her father
29. Ignore
30. Change

6. Getting closer

1.9K 143 22
By 26267tales

Avni POV

"Avni , didn't we have already decided that you will stay at home then what's the purpose of joining someone else company" decided , what decided i and Ranvijay never had any conversation about me not doing my job.

I am at the dining table for breakfast but only i, badi maa and dadi is here I don't know what to say.

"What are you saying maa If she wants to continue from her previous place then what's wrong " badi maa says and gives me a reassuring smile

"It is wrong she should stick to what we have talked about and why would Chauhan's daughter in law work in another company" dadi says .

"Dadi---" before i could complete I heard a voice my body got stiffened .

" Hello, Mr. Rathore how are you?" Badi maa says and she and gets up to greet my biological owner . My father and his wife is here. It's going to be a quiet a good morning.

"I am fine what about you all" he says and came near to me and pulled me into a side hug.

"How's my daughter" you are asking like you really care about her.

"I am okay, what a surprise you guys here" i urged and looked at my father's wife Shivani she smiled so i tried too but I think I failed worse than her .

Later, we all settled on the chair servants were serving breakfast.

"I called them , you weren't able to visit your family after marriage so I thought we should call them here" dadi muttered .

For the last one month whenever I tried to get out of the mansion i couldn't because dadi didn't let me go anywhere easily. Neither I wanted to get to Rathore mansion so it was win win situation.

" Don't we have already talked about Mr.Rathore that Avni will be the housewife now. Why does she want to go on a job ? " what the hell . After hearing dadi everyone is as shocked as me did she literally call them so she can complain about my job. If she had any problem why doesn't she tell me.

"She will not madam , don't worry i will talk to her" my father snapped and threw me a glare like i will get scared.

Why they are talking like i am not even here.

"My wife's career is not anyone's business she will do whatever she wants to do" a loud husky voice came in my ear giving shiver to my spine.

It was him who came behind me and greeted them .

"Ranvijay, you don't talk in this tone with your dadi" badi maa says and try to stop him. Why everyone breath according to dadi and if maa and badi maa can do job then why I can't.

"I was just telling the truth badi maa there is nothing to feel offended " saying this he holds my hand and I get up from the chair.

"Where are you going" dadi asks with an awful look .

"I have an important meeting with the U.S client, i will have my breakfast in the office " he says and intervened my finger with his .

Leave my hand.

"Badi maa, say maa to not worry about me I might come late today" saying this he started walking before i could say anything Mrs. Rathore spoke.

" You are leaving without meeting your parents avni "same parents who didn't called her once in a month to even ask that how her in laws are.

" I wish could stay but it's already too late, next time when you came please just don't come uninvited " her face got paled . My father's hold on spoon gets tighter too bad he can't say anything here.

"Ranvijay we need to talk" dadi ji says and he hummed.

We walked out from the lobby and i gently pulled my hand from his I don't like someone holding my hand. Firstly they will hold my hand and later say why your hands sweat too much. It's gross , disgusting and god knows what.

" Look like you don't adore your parents much " he says and called his and mine driver to bring the car. I am really thankful for him to take me out of that place .

"Is it that much obvious " no matter how much you try you can never hide your family relations truth.

" It is when you are not excited to go home nor to meet people who stay in that home" i don't know even what is home .

"If you want I can drop you " he says and took a one step closer to me.

"What are you doing " i asked with shaky voice he always come closer to me can't he talk from distance. Why the hell my heart beat started beating like I am in a marathon.

His 6ft 5inch body whenever hovers me my 5'9 body I dont know what to do . His slight dusky face with beard make him hottest man in world. Is he is model or what.

"If he is your father's man , then he is observing us way too carefully" he whispers very slowly . His eyes move towards my father's car . Dutta was standing there he is my father's most trusted person.

"He is , the car is here we should go now" i said .

Suddenly he took one step closer . As he reached near me he placed his index finger on my chin and forced me to look up and then gave me a warm kiss on my forehead and says "Take care of yourself baby"

My heartbeat froze. What was that I hate physical affection but no part of me hated that . How can he kiss me like that? It was affection no he was just pretending in front of Dutta. But his eyes .... eyes lie Avni never believe them.
Then he took a step back and opened the car door for me.

I got in car without looking at him . After almost an hour i was infront of my institute.

"Avni we are at the institute's parking. Here, your spects and mask " shyam uncle says and gave me my spects and mask. He has been my driver for the last 4 years he is quite decent man . I own this art institute only 3 people know this my P.A Shanvi , Mr. Malhotra's son my friend Vyom and Shyam uncle.

"Thanks uncle , you can go i will call you when I want to go back to the mansion" he hummed and i exited the car. I took my personal lift to get into my cabin where I do all my professional work.

"Good morning madam " my P.A Shanvi says and starts walking behind me.

She is perfect P.A I can ever have she only talks when it's needed. No personal involvement we might have a very professional relationship but she knows the way she is with me from the last 3 years i will always have her back .

"Morning, how's everything going ?" I asked and entered my cabin and settled on my chair. A lot of work is ahead , i wasn't able to do everything in mansion.

"It's all okay, there is going to be Asia's 2024 painting exhibition and we all are trying our best for that. About institute's I am touch with all the managers they are doing fine and students are learning it quite well. If you want I can connect with you them". She says and put all reports on my desk from accounts to attandance of last 2 months.

"It's okay no need , i am going to the studio now this year I will also present my painting to the exhibition" it's been 13 years since I have started painting and five years when i opened my first kalakendra but as a artist i feel no matter i became millionaire or billionaire from any source of income the peace will only come when my painting is sold.

"And, i think we should talk to the organizer so we can sponsor the exhibition it will give fame to kalakendra and help our students to get in contact with experienced artists" i said and gave her a list of contact number with whom she have to negotiate.

"I will try to contact them as soon as possible " she says and took all the paper and turn leave the cabin.

"Madam, if you need any help you can contact me" she says and left the office. Shanvi is 26 year old mature woman I still didn't get but everytime she found me way too stressed she always tell me that sentence.

She wants to offer help but is it really that easy to accept help.

The whole day i spent in my studio trying to draw something but all i was doing is messing up. My mind is filled with my husband's kiss , touch or words. Isn't it all is deal then why he is doing all this. It was the first time in life someone stood up for me I was too stunned to say even a thing. I felt like my happiness does matter to someone.

After exhausting my mind enough i called shyam uncle and headed towards the mansion. In midway i texted him that we can't go today out. I am too tired to even get off the couch.

I reached the mansion and it looked like no one was back so I called one of our family maid mahima kaki to ask where she is ?

"Meena madam and Shatakshi ma'am they both are at hospital, they will come after 7 pm" I think because of maa's health issues nobody leaves her alone for longer time. I wasn't able to meet her in the morning and now she is not at home.

My throat is getting drier it must because of dehydration i should drink water. I got in the kitchen to drink some water. I was standing near the slab after drinking water i turned to put the water bottle back in the fridge i don't know how but my foot twisted and my left hand landed on the hot cooker.

"Aaahhhhhh" a loud scream came from my mouth. I instantly pulled my hand back but my palm still got burnt. It's hurting very bad.

"Madam are you okay, should I call the doctor" mahima kaki enters in the kitchen and she asked me in very panicked voice.

"Don't worry kaki it's little burn i will put ointment it will get fine" i hate treatments it will get fine eventually.

"But ma---" she was saying something but i shushed her.

"You don't worry I am going in my room can you just call me when it's dinner time" i said and she hums and i stormed out of the kitchen.

Stepping inside the room i found myself  so exhausted that now I want to sleep, i will do treatment after a nap.

---------------------------------

Please do comment and vote . I hope you guys really do comment regarding story 😊

Love you 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 18.1K 36
They wanted to erase their existence but failed....... Fate wanted to separate them but again put them together...... They were never meant to be but...
37.1K 1.1K 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
576K 16.8K 49
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇...