Trolls: Band Together (AU Ver...

由 MasterClass60

When Branch discovers that his brother, Floyd, has been trapped by Velvet and Veneer, he and Poppy go on a jo... 更多

Family Pasts
Let's Get Married
Brotherly Bitterness
A Motherly Spark
The Rise of Velvet and Veneer
Tracing Back to Your Roots
Painful Pasts
Long Roads and Paths Ahead
Strides Forward to the Goal
Sprucin' Up Reunions
Tensions and Pathways Aplenty
Emotional Fork in the Road
New Friends, Arrivals, and Apologies
Sibling Revelations
It Takes Two
Frightful Flashbacks
Conflicting Crossroads
Turmoil in the Family
Familial Conversations
Tide of the Mother Part 1
Tide of the Mother Part 2
BroZone Rescue
Family Harmony

It Runs in the Family

317 5 12
由 MasterClass60

This is it, y'all! The final stretch of the story! This had been such a blast to work on, and I can't ever be thankful for the opportunity to get to expand on so much of the movie and get to put out this fun spin out for you all to enjoy! Be on the look out for more material coming out in the future!

I got a little series of shorts that's gonna come out soon following the AU universe of this story that will surely knock your socks off! If you guys have an idea of what kind of short you wanna see, feel free to tell me in the review or just PM me on the Fanfiction website, or Wattpad! Till then, let this final chapter put this wonderful story to a fitting end!

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and now, let's put this beautiful story to a glorious end!

A few days later, there was a buzz of excitement in the air that had everyone feel quite jittery, in a good way.

On Vacay Island, where the Trolls were all having some much-needed rest, especially Floyd, who had been through the most physically excruciating pain from the ordeal, there was a special performance night going on, and everyone on the island had gathered at the restaurant to watch, but it was not only the Vacay folks there.

Inside Bruce and Sons' (And One Daughter), all of the Vacay folks were gathering around the restaurant's stage, awaiting what was gonna be a performance by a particular band. The Trolls from Pop Village, the Putt-Putt Trolls, and many residents of Trollstopia were gathering by the other ring of the stage, everyone eagerly excited to see who was gonna be coming out to perform! Word from Poppy and Branch was that there'd be a chance to see a long-awaited band make its triumphant return, one by the name of: BroZone!

Backstage, Viva was having some father-daughter bonding time with Peppy, who asked her while they were walking together, "Hey, Viva, do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy"?

"Great minds think alike, Daddy," Viva replied, pulling out some spare candy pieces she kept in her pocket before taking her father by the hand and running off, looking for a good spot for the two to make candy necklaces together.

As for BroZone themselves, the brothers were all doing their own little things to feel mentally and physically prepared for the upcoming show. While Branch was gonna be on stage, his brothers were gonna be right in the front row cheering him on and then, on Branch's cue, they were gonna join him on stage.

John Dory was sitting on a stack of boxes, reading a book that Clay had given him, and by Troll, he was sucked into it hook, line, and sinker! Who knew a book that was sad could hold such a riveting tale?!

Branch, meanwhile, was working on a special song, currently writing away at a musical sheet with a purple crayon. At the same time, he was also watching Bruce handle two of his kids that were manhandling him like a rag doll. He chuckled, commenting to him, "Oof, looking good, Bruce."

"You bet," Bruce replied, though feeling his kids tugged his ears and limbs wasn't exactly a pleasurable feeling. All the "fun" that came with parenting, especially as he told them, "Hey, down; no pulling out Daddy's chest hair! Ow"!

Brandy came to his marital aid by picking up the two kids, telling him, "Kids, cover your ears," before placing them on her side of the room, making sure they'd cover their ears before she smooth-talked her husband, telling him while adjusting his vest, "You look hot. Honey, break a leg."

"Thanks, honey," Bruce replied while giving his wife a kiss.

Clay approached Branch, telling him as the two walked over to the area where John Dory was reading, "Branch, I'm sorry we didn't get to see you grow up, but I'm excited to get to hang out with you now."

"Yeah, same here, Clay," Branch replied, sharing the same enthusiasm as his brothers for all wanting to hang out together and make up for lost time.

Clay then showed Branch one of his favorite books while asking him, "Hey, you wanna join my sad book club? It's really cool; we just sit around and hug and stuff."

"And cry," he added while the lime-green-haired Troll could feel his emotions coming up, feeling the urge to cry coming up quickly.

Branch, seeing this, could tell that Clay could use some space to get a good cry out, giving him a hesitant smile while replying, "Yeah, totally," while stepping back, giving Clay his pace, before he turned around and started to walk over to where Floyd was: standing by the curtains that'd lead out to the stage.

Floyd could hear the crowds outside excitedly chanting for the return of BroZone, declaring at the top of their voices, "BroZone! BroZone! BroZone"! He took in everything around him, from the lights, the sounds, and even the feel of the crowd's overwhelming energy, and it brought back astounding memories of of ol' boyband days, especially that night when he got to give Branch a pep talk before they went out there.

He then saw Branch coming up to him, with Branch asking him, "What's up? You got the preshow jitters"?

Floyd remembered when he asked that same question 20 years ago, and smiled, saying, "No, just taking it all in."

"We're really happy to have you back, Floyd; we've missed you," Branch commented in response, the smile on his face as big as his heart felt from how happy it was beating.

"I've missed you guys too," Floyd added, saying as Clay, Bruce, and John Dory soon came by, the 5 brothers united and standing together, "I can't believe that we almost missed out on all this. We may not be the New Kids on the Block anymore, but I'm loving this New Edition of us."

"You know, I'm really glad those 98 degrees of separation are behind us," Clay added in both gratitude and fun with Floyd's band puns.

"Just as long as we're together, we can do anything," John Dory added on.

Bruce, standing with his brothers, was apparently eating something from a small bowl he had, using a spoon to scoop what he was eating into his mouth. Then, while chewing, he said, "Mmm; hey, you guys gotta try this menudo." The sound of the dish was very...off, but at the same time, it made his brothers very curious to know what menudo tasted like and if it was as good as Bruce seemed to make it look.

Meanwhile, outside of the restaurant, making their way over to the place were 4 Trolls who appeared to be very close friends with one another, and their attire made it look like they seemed to be a small band. One that was totally, undeniably, "I-NSYNC"!

One of the Trolls that stood out was a yellow male glittered Pop Troll with green eyes, a lime green nose, and rainbow-colored hair with white tips on top of the pink layer, and he was wearing a denim vest and blue jeans. He asked the other trolls that he was walking with, "Guys, are we sure this is the place"?

Answering that question was an orange male Pop Troll with a pink nose, orange eyes, and purple hair streaked with white highlights, almost similar to Vals, except his was up in a high ponytail similar to Poppy's, and pointy ears, and he wore a black silver-studded leather vest, blue-and-white print shorts, square silver earrings, and a pair of black goggles with orange lenses that rested on top of his forehead. He replied, "Well, it does match the postcard".

The Troll holding the postcard appeared to be a munsell blue glittered Pop Troll with blue eyes, semi-light blue hair with white frosted tips, pointed ears, and a lime green nose, and he wore a blue denim vest with blue-and-white psychedelic print shorts. He looked at the postcard before saying to the Trolls he was walking with, "Wish you were here"? Branch is the only one I know who talks like that.

The last one in the group appeared to be a purple male Pop Troll with glitter freckles, red hair with the tips frosted white, a lilac nose, purple eyes, and barely visible stubble on his face, and he seemed to be wearing a black silver-studded leather vest, blue tie-dye shorts, and diamond earrings. He shouted while waving his hands excitedly, "Oh, here we go now"!

As they were heading into the restaurant, meanwhile, backstage still, Branch was looking in the mirror, gently brushing dust off of his leaf vest, while John Dory was looking over the new song that Branch had written, and he thought that it was absolutely fantastic!

He grinned, telling Branch while swinging his arm around him, "That new song is sick, Branch! I knew you had it in you; you got real talent for music"!

Branch appreciated the comment, replying to John Dory once he let him go, "Oh, yeah, thanks. It's, you know, just a little something me and a few of my buddies were working on."

"What," a now confused John Dory asked, wondering what "buddies" were Branch referring too, and he wasn't the only one who shared the same confusion. Clay (who was doing some lunges), Floyd (who was doing leg stretches while sitting on the ground in a split position), and Bruce (who was bending down to touch his toes) all paused their exercises and bore the same confused look as John Dory did. What buddies were Branch talking about?

Just then, Branch's brothers heard the sound of people whistling a slow yet melodic tune, and while this left them a little more confused than they were now, Branch knew those whistling voices very well. He grinned, saying as he turned around and went to go approach them, "Hey, here they are now."

From the curtain, the same 4 Trolls who entered from outside slowly walked into the backstage area, whistling the same tune again, moving in sync.

Branch walked up to them and stood right in the middle, saying to his brothers as he smiled and crossed his arms, "What? You didn't think BroZone was the only band I've ever been in, did you? Please."

On cue, the other 4 Trolls all crossed their arms and shared the same grinning look that Branch had, the 5 Trolls all in the same pose, not only that, but Branch was also now dressed in similar attire to that of the other band that he was now standing with. He had on a sparkly cascade of blue leaf vest, blue-and-white acid-wash jean shorts, and while his hair was beginning to shine a more prominent shade of purple, he was also sporting white frosted tips amongst the tips of his hair.

"Woah," all of Branch's brothers commented in surprise, amazed to see and meet Branch's other band.

"Now, these guys know how to flex the drip," Clay commented, popping the p at the end of "drip" while impressed.

"You are so in sync," John Dory addressed playfully, inadvertently making a pun while doing so

Branch and his band buddies all chuckled from the pun that John Dory made, with Branch asking them, "Did you hear what he said"?

As the laughter died down slowly, the gold glitter Troll then commented, showing a little confusion, "I don't get it."

Just then, before anyone could mention anything else, Poppy was entering the backstage area, saying to Branch, whom he and his band buddies turned their heads to see who was talking, "Hey, Branch, it's almost showtime, and I was just thinking maybe we could-,"

However, when Poppy saw who Branch was standing with, her mind felt like it was gonna blow in shock, exclaiming as she tugged her ears down, "What"?!

Branch chuckled, saying to Poppy, "Poppy, let me introduce you to the other band I've been in: Kismet. On my left, we got Hype,.."

"S'up, Queen Poppy," Hype, the light green teal Glitter Troll addressed, bowing gracefully at the Pop Queen.

"Ablaze..." Branch introduced next.

"Yo, what's kicking, Queen P," Ablaze, the purple Pop Troll with the faded goatee, replied, pointing finger guns at Poppy.

"And on my right, we got Trickee..," Branch introduced next.

"Hey," Trickee, the orange Pop Troll with the goggles, answered while giving a two-finger salute to the Pop Queen.

"And finally, we have Boom," Branch introduced last.

Boom, the gold glitter Troll, nodded his head while saying, "Greetings, Ms. Poppy."

Poppy looked like every ounce of her was gonna burst like glitter confetti, her eyes glistening as bright as disco balls while she emitted squeals of excitement. All that she could muster out without breaking down in a fit of wonder was, "How?! When?! Tell me everything"!

Branch blushed in slight embarrassment while he smiled, telling Poppy, "I'll tell you all about it, but maybe wait till after the show, ok"?

Poppy nodded, saying, "Got it," before she kissed Branch on the cheek, telling him encouragingly, "Break a leg out there, though not literally, but...you're gonna do great, Branch."

"Of course, he is; Branch's got a falsetto made of gold and the talent levels of any good superstar," John Dory commented as he, Bruce, Clay, and Floyd came up towards Kismet, about to head out so they could take their seats out in the audience.

Branch appreciated the encouragement that his girlfriend and his brothers were giving him, telling them, "Thanks, guys."

"We'll be right up front, cheering ya on, man," Bruce mentioned while gently punching Branch in the arm.

"Just breathe, and be yourself, Branch," Floyd added reassuringly.

Branch felt the encouragement of his brothers' smiles coarse him and ease his slight nerves as his brothers started to head over to the audience circle to watch the show.

Poppy then saw Viva making candy necklaces with her dad in the corner of the backstage area, although they were moreso eating the candy than using it to make the actual necklaces, which the sight was very heartwarming to see her older sister and her father reconnecting after years of being away.

She called out to them, saying, "Viva! Dad! Come on, the show's about the start"!

That got their attention, which made Viva declare, "Oh, sugar, yes! We gotta go," and stand up rapidly, with Peppy chuckling as he tried to keep up with her.

Poppy giggled when she saw Viva run past so eagerly and saw how Peppy was doing his best to keep up, the elder Pop Troll commenting mid-chuckle towards Poppy, "It's your poptimism and her energy that keeps me from getting too withered away."

Poppy giggled in response before she said to Peppy, "Hey, dad...the next time that you know about a secret family relative, can you...be honest with me about it? I didn't even know Viva existed until we met when I went with Branch to help find his brothers, and I know that what happened when she got separated from us that night of the great escape happened when I was very young, and the experience was traumatic, but...it still would've been nice to at least have grown up understanding that I did have a sister and not have to have spent so long wishing for one."

Peppy nodded in understanding, letting out a small sigh of guilt as he replied, "You're right, Poppy; I should've told you about her from the beginning. I was worried that, since you were so young, you'd be as heartbroken as I was when Viva got separated from us. I never got over how guilty i felt, that I wished I could've done more to have save her in time."

He then added, "I often forget that you're not the same little Troll as you were before; you've become a strong, resilient leader, and have shown to me time and time again just how capable you are, sweetie. I will work on being more open with you and not try to hide anymore secrets from you."

"Thanks, Dad," Poppy replied with a happy smile as she watched her father start heading over to where Viva had gone in the audience section.

Before Poppy left to join him, she turned back to look at Branch and blew him a kiss, one of which Branch pretended to catch with his hands and place over his chest, putting it right on his heart as he then saw Poppy blush and start walking over to be with her sister and her father in the audience.

Back out by the stage, everyone in the audience were waiting for the show to start, murmurs and cheers of wonder passing through each member. Within the large crowd of Trolls, all of the Troll leaders, Aggie, the Trollstopia ambassadors, and fellow associates, including Twilight and Lizzy, were present as well, everyone eager to see the show.

"Ooh, when is it gonna start, yo," Synth asked giddily, adding, "I can't another minute to see Dubstep performing on stage, yo"!

"Calm down, Synth; you're gonna give yourself a glow attack if you get too excited," Trollex told his twin, with Synth glowing a bright color that quickly died down afterward which expressed his bubbling excitement.

"I can't wait either; ah, I feel like I'm gonna bliss out if they prolong it any longer," Val Thundershock declared eagerly while her feet stamped excitedly.

"You're sure excited to see your friend perform with his band," Lizzy replied, which earned a flustered/ambarrassed blush from Val, who retorted, "What? Dude's got some skills."

"This is a special moment for Branch; him doing his first band performance since renting with his brothers, what a beautiful moment," Trollzart replied.

"Ah, crikey, I never thought I'd get to witness this moment: watching a concert with my special kelpcake," Twilight commented emotionally, with Laguna hugging her mom with one arm while saying happily, "I feel the same way, mom."

Holly's hooves were tapping rapidly, with holly exclaiming, "Y'all, does anyone know when the show's gonna start"?

The area began to darken, with the stage still remaining illuminated, which signaled the the performance was about to start.

"I guess it's starting now, guys," Aggie cheered as everyone in the audience all began to cheer excitedly.

Suddenly, an announcer spoke through the intercoms, declaring, "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing..."

Up first, Hype leaped onto stage, spinning on his head before he snapped his fingers and posed in front of the crowd, getting them hyped.

"Hype," the announcer declared, his name getting a large round of cheers.

Then, Ablaze came out next, sliding on his knees while shooting both hands up, making the Rock hand symbols.

"Ablaze," the announcer declared, with a lot of Trolls shooting up the same Rock hand sign while they cheered, as so did Barb and Val amongst the audience while they cheered.

Up next, Trickee made his entrance, somersaulting onto the stage as he landed in a kneeling position, his left hand on the floor while he grinned, staring out at the crowd.

"Trickee," the announcer declared, with Trickee delivering a two-finger salute towards the crowd, who cheered loudly in response.

Next to show up was Boom, who did a small strut before he did a miniature running man dance, moving in place as he did so, before he pretended to throw something at the ground and jumped up, mimicking like he was being blown away by an explosion, while mouthing silently the word "boom" as he did this.

"Boom," the announcer declared as Boom was finishing the explosion mimicry, grinning at the cheering crowd, Aggie amongst some of the Trolls who screamed like a fangirl when Boom appeared.

"And last but not least..," the announcer then stated as Branch walked out onto the stage in a sort of proud marching stride, bowing at the crowd as the announcer said his name, "Branch"!

The crowd went nuts seeing the 5 Trolls on stage, but no one's cheers were as crazy as the ones that came from Branch's brothers. They all went crazy cheering on their brother, jumping up and down while they shouted various cheers.

"That's our brother up there," John Dory shouted while Clay was shouting, "Yeah, Branch," behind him!

Bruce was delivering a bunch of "Woohoo"s as Floyd was saying, "Go, Branch"!

Poppy and Viva's cheers were just as loud, with both girls almost throwing her voice out from cheering for Poppy's boyfriend and his bandmates, while Peppy was cheering and applauding happily right behind them.

The other tribal leaders, ambassadors, associates, and the rest of their friends were also cheering for Branch, shouting various excited phrases while ecstatic to see the band perform their song. They felt like this was a moment well-deserving for the Pop Trolls, especially for Branch, and wanted to see him and his bandmates shine.

On stage, the crowds filled Branch and his bandmates' ears as they got into position while the announcer declared, "Give it up for..Kismet"!

Better Place (Original and Reunion Mix) by NSYNC, Justin Timberlake, Eric Andre, Daveed Diggs, Kid Cudi, and Troye Sivan

One by one, Hype, Ablaze, Trickee, and Boom began to line up in front of Branch, with the stage light lowering and the spotlight shining down on them.

Then, Hype began to whistle the same tune that they were whistling earlier, making some steady arm motions as he stepped to the left.

Ablaze followed with the whistling, doing similar arm motions as he skidded in the same direction, but also stepped forward so he was in front of Hype, but not too far that it blocked him completely.

Trickee followed, copying the same arm motions that the other two were doing along with whistling the same melody as he stepped to the right.

Boom then came next, doing the similar motions and whistled the same tune as he moved in the same direction as Trickee, but also stepped forward so that he was in front of Trickee, but not blocking him.

This left Branch present, his back currently turned and facing the audience, before the Pop Troll turned around and started to sing, moving in beat with the song that started to play in the background.

Branch: It's some kind of love, it's some kind of fire; I'm already up, but you lift me higher!

As Branch slowly got into a groove, dancing slowly as if he was telling the lyrics out like a story, the other members of Kismet followed him, guided by his lead, but still kept the whistling up.

Branch: You know I'm not wrong, you know I'm not lyin'; we do it better, yeah, we do it better, yeah!

Then, Hype stepped forward, switching places with Ablaze, and took the next line, singing while leading Kismet in an in-sync spin motion.

Hype: I don't mind if the world spins faster!

Ablaze: The music's louder!

Trickee: The waves get (Boom: Stronger!) stronger!

As Kismet spun together, the four members all began to slowly circle Branch, moving around him as if he was the center of a record player that was currently playing music.

Branch: I don't mind if the world spins faster!

Then, each member of Kismet returned back to their original standing positions and struck a pose; Hype pointed at the audience, Ablaze had one hand resting under his chin while he looked on at the crowd, Boom crossed his arms as he looked out at the cheering people, and Trickee was also pointing out at the crowd, though his pose was more of a "let's set out" vibe, all while Branch was almost in a kneeling position, his arms out wide and ready to hug.

Kismet: Faster, faster!

Then, Branch took the lead vocals, and started up their main choreography, criss-crossing his feet into a tight spin before he and Kismet began to dance in unison, grooving to the music and dancing together. Kismet followed Branch's lead as they moved together, signing in beautiful harmony, and having a lot of fun performing for the crowd.

Kismet: Just let me take you to a better place! I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight!

Hype was helping Branch on the vocals while Ablaze shot a playful wink at the crowd, and at the same time, Lance was adding some bass vocals to the song while Trickee covered the higher, more auto-tune like vocals.

Kismet: Yeah, if you let me show the way (Branch: Show the way!); I'm so excited to see you excited!

Poppy and Viva both cheered happily as their feet stamped eagerly in unison while they rooted for the band, while the other Trolls who were watching with them all cheered too, many of which screaming like fangirls/fanboys. Some of them, such as Holly, Synth, Lizzy, Dante, Val, Laguna, Aggie, and Melody were trying to mimic Kismet's dance moves while the others were either bopping their heads to the beat or the song, or swaying their hips to the music, or doing a mix of both.

Meanwhile, Kismet continued with their energetic performance, often switching places with one another as they danced, while Branch remained in the center, leading the pack.

Kismet: I'ma take you to a better place, yo-hoo-ooh, and, baby, you can love me on the way! We're flyin' up to outer space; (Hype: I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah!) I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah!

Right in the front row, in front of where Poppy and Viva were standing and dancing along with the song, were Branch's brothers: BroZone, who not only watched their youngest sibling perform so amazingly, but they were also trying to mimic Branch's dance moves, with Floyd even cheering in a sing-siongy voice while they grooved together, in sync.

Branch and Hype: I like to see you lose control (Floyd: Yeah, yeah!)!

On stage, Branch had caught sight of this, and motivated by his brother's momentum, he kept the energy up in the song, with him and Kismet upping the passion and fun of the song.

Kismet: Ain't nobody better, we do it better!

Then, as the other Kismet members followed through with the choreo and started to turn and slow walk to the beat, Branch, who was facing the audience, and still singing, ushered his brothers to come up onto the stage, and sing with him!

Branch: I know a place, say that you'll go with me!

Branch's brothers all smiled excitedly and were in no rush to pick their feet up and run, heading towards the stairs on the sides of the stage, and head up to join Branch! All the while, Poppy, Viva, and the other Trolls ecstatically watched, gasping happily that they were gonna be seeing BroZone sing together on stage for the first time in 20 years, and alongside Kismet!

While this happened, Branch followed with the choreo, slow walking with the other members of Kismet while they sang the next line together.

Kismet: Ain't nobody better, we do it better (Branch: Yeah!)!

Then, the stage got dark, the spotlights all turned off, leaving everyone in the audience wondering curiously what was happening next! What was going on?! All while the music in the background built up, awaiting its steady burst into the chorus.

Just as quickly as the lights were turned off, the spotlights then came back on, revealing Kismet and BroZone on stage together, singing and dancing together in absolutely harmony, the synchronization of friends and family together overflowing with so many happy and energetic vibes!

BroZone stood among the mix of Kismet, with Bruce and Clay along the front lines with Ablaze and Boom, while Floyd and John Dory were near the back with Trickee and Hype.

BroZone and Kismet: Just let me take you to a better place (Bruce: Better place!)! I'm gonna make you (Floyd: Kiss the sky tonight!) kiss the sky tonight!

Yeah, if you let me show the way (Branch: Show the way-ay-ay-ay!); I'm so excited to (John Dory: See you excited!) see you excited!

Then, as a little improv-choreo, both combined bands lines up, moving together in unison, with each member stepped just a little outside the one so that the members could still each be visible as they danced.

BroZone and Kismet: I'ma take you to a better place, yo-hoo-ooh, and, baby, you can (Clay: Love me all the way!) love me on the way (Clay: Oh!)!

While Clay added some back-up vocalizations, over in the pools along the crowds of the Vacay folks, Tiny Diamond was seen dancing along th edge of a bowl full of crispy nachos, that was on the lap of Gristle, who was laying on a pool floatie next to Bridget, both Bergens dancing and moving to the beat of the music. Dancing beside them was Crimp, who was having blast enjoying the fun, and Brandy and Bruce's kids, who were dancing with them.

On stage, BroZone and Kismet turned the line into two separate, smaller lines, with BroZone in the front while Kismet was in the dance, while Branch stood in the middle of both lines, and they were all dancing together, singing in unison, letting their vocals, groove, and especially the happy smiles on all of their faces shine.

BroZone and Kismet: We're flyin' up to outer (Clay: Oh-ooh-oh!) space; I'm so excited to see you excited (Bruce: So excited! Yeah!), yeah (Floyd: Yeah, yeah!)!

One by one, each member of Kismet hopped over each BroZone member, who had knelt down and bopped their heads, and they all landed while doing their own little poses, with Branch and Hype taking on the next vocal. Once everyone was up in the front, BroZone then stood and slid forward, standing next to each respective Kismet member while also posing in front of the crowd, Floyd adding some vocals of his own.

Branch and Hype: I like to see you lose control (Floyd: Yeah, yeah!)!

BroZone and Kismet: Ain't nobody better, we do it better!

Then, moving with the beat of the song, each BroZone and Kismet member swayed and started to line up behind Branch, who took lead vocals one last time.

Branch: I know a place, say that you'll go with me!

To conclude the act, the members of BroZone and Kismet popped out, moving their feet in sync with Branch's choreography, and they sang the last line together, harmony overflowing, and did similar poses that matched Branch's current pose.

BroZone and Kismet: Ain't nobody better, we do it better (Branch: Yeah!)!

After the song was over, everyone in the audience roared in applause and cheers, the restaurant booming with excitement as they applauded the amazing performance that both Kismet and BroZone delivered together.

"Yahoo," Peppy cheered as he applauded while Poppy and Viva both were screaming ecstatically, looking at one another giddily while they jumped around, excitement overflowing amongst the sisters.

All of their friends delivered equally cheerful hollers and applause, jumping up and down as they clapped and cheered for Branch and his band's performance.

"Thank you," Branch said to the crowd as he, his brothers, and the rest of Kismet all bowed together, before Hype, Ablaze, Trickee, and Boom waved at the crowd as they headed towards the backstage area.

This left by himself with his brothers, all together as BroZone on stage, and each one of them soaked in the cheers and applause, while at the same time, also soaking in the reconnection of their family bonds as well.

Then Branch suddenly had a great idea. He told his brothers, "Say, bros, what do you say? Why don't w give them one more show"?

That question, simple as it was, made a huge impact on John Dory, Clay, Bruce, and Floyd, who, after a moment of gasping in surprise/realization, all smiled and nodded so fast in unison that their heads felt like they were gonna come flying off.

Branch smiled before he started to approach the edge of the stage, where Poppy and Viva were, and getting down on one knee, he spoke to Popy, telling her, "Poppy, I have a small proposal."

Poppy couldn't help but be very curious as to what Branch was gonna propose to her about, with the audience all growing silent to hear what Branch would be saying.

Clearing his throat to make sure that he asked this clearly, he offered a hand out to Poppy, asking her, "Will you..."

Of course, Poppy could tell EXACTLY what Branch was speaking, finishing the question before he could, shouting eagerly, "Join the band?! Of course, I will; I thought you would never ask"!

Branch nodded while saying to her, "You know me too well," before standing up and ushering her to come on stage, declaring, "Now get up here and sing with us"!

Poppy let out a happy shout of excitement, leaping up high and gripping Branch's vest, pulling him into a quick kiss, which made him blush, before she turned her head and told Viva as she regained her footing onto the stage floor, "Viva! Viva, get up here; we're in the band"!

Viva let out her own shout of excitement, telling Peppy while he tugged his mustache energetically, "This is my dream life," before running right up onto the stage to join her sister and BroZone.

"Oh man, this is gonna be good, yo," Stereo declared as the rest of their friends all cheered excitedly, amped to see Poppy and Viva performing with Branch and his brothers; what better way to make a brand new memory together than to do a family performance?!

Family by Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Camila Cabello, Eric Andre, Daveed Diggs, Kid Cudi, and Troye Sivan

New music had already began to play the minute that Poppy and Viva both made it to the stage, and Poppy easily found the right groove to dance alongside Branch, who was struggling to resist blushing from how cute his girlfriend danced as Viva, after a quick look around to see that the surreal feeling was real, found her place in standing by John Dory and Clay, dancing beside them.

Branch: The only rule is: get on your feet; I don't wanna see nobody heatin' up their seat (Clay: Come on!)!

Together, Poppy moved in sync with Branch, following his motions, as did the rest of BroZone and Viva.

Poppy: And if you believe it!

Branch, while in the groove, shot a small point at Poppy, who flirtatiously flicked her bangs at him, which made both Trolls blush on cue.

Branch: If you 'bout it!

Recovering from the quick blush, both Poppy and Branch led the dance through their own improv of choreography, which BroZone and Viva found easy to follow; after all, this was a family dance! and family dances were all about one thing: fun!

Branch and Poppy: No matter where you're from, the apple don't fall from it!

Giving their siblings a moment to shine, Poppy and Branch pointed to the right, which Viva, John Dory, and Clay did their own unique interpretations of spinning dance moves. Viva's was more jittery and fluttery, John Dory's was more of a standard spin, while Clay utilized his stellar limbs and hip-hop skills to give a pop-and-lock lift on his spin!

Viva, John Dory, Clay: Now people wanna know when they see us dancin' (Bruce: Ayy!)!

Then, as Poppy and Branch then pointed to the other side, Viva ran over and joined over by Floyd and Bruce, who each did their own interpretation of a spin and arm swing. Once more, Viva's was as light and quick as she was, Floyd's added a point back towards the couple, and Bruce's had more of a solid arm swing.

Viva, Floyd, Bruce: Wanna know how we got those moves (John Dory: Ayy! )!

Then, Branch's brothers, and Viva, all hopped over and stood beside Poppy and Branch, their stances angled a bit so it looked like they were standing in almost a triangle formation, and everyone amongst it all followed the same fluid movements, dancing and singing in unison, while at the same time, also adding their own unique flair to the dance.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna bottle it up, up, up, up, up, but no can do!

Then, the group began to move their feet in a shuffle-like slide, shimmying their hips to the beat of the song while letting the groove of the music lead them all into a harmonious performance.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna know how to find that feelin' (Floyd: Ayy!); wanna know how we got that groove (Clay: Ayy!)! They're thirsty for the juice!

With a spin, a proud step forward into a bright future with reunited family, and a sparkle in his eye, Branch added a spoken verse before BroZone, Poppy, and Viva really got to breaking it down!

Branch: But I'ma tell you the truth!

In sync, the band danced, feeling the love and joy of their now closely brought together family radiating through, which made this moment all the more special for them to enjoy as they danced together, smiled together, sang together, and marked a brand new memory that they were never gonna forget about.

Joined in a familiar groove circle, the band stepped in time and moved together, not once losing that magical flow of their dance.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! He-he, he, he!

Slowly, they then began to move from a circle formation back into the same angled, triangular position, and they stepped and clapped along together while they sang, shooting a small familiar pose towards the audience.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! It's all about you and me!

Viva leaped forward, doing a small salsa-styled sway before twirling on the tips of her toes and jumping in the air, doing a mid-air split while she sang a verse.

Viva: Any color, it doesn't matter!

Branch stood between Bruce and Clay, the trio moving in sync as their arms linked up. They side-stepped left and right together before letting go, spinning, and doing a leaning pose with their arms extended towards the audience's front row members.

Branch, Clay, Bruce: The way you're shinin' on the inside's all that matters!

Poppy and Viva soon joined up together, the two doing a little salsa together while Poppy gave her sister a high-five as Viva gave her a low five before the sisters switched so Viva was the one giving a high five, and Poppy delivered the low five.

Poppy: A different mama!

The sisters then fist-bumped together with both hands, jumping back and spinning together.

Viva: A different mister!

Branch had then joined up with John Dory and Floyd, the trio performing a little running man-like routine before they joined up, holding hands together and pulling each other into a tight spin that led to the trio of brothers linking arms up together, Clay and Bruce joining them up on each side (Bruce on Floyd's side, and Clay on John Dory's side).

Branch, John Dory, Floyd: Talk your talk and walk your walk; you know I'm right there with ya, and!

The girls then joined up with the boys, squeezing in between Branch and John Dory (for Viva), and in between Branch and Floyd (for Poppy).

The 7 Trolls on stage all began to dance in unison again, doing the similar shuffle-like choreography that they did when they first formed the triangle position together on stage. They swung their arms, moved their hips, and moved their legs, following the same movements of their arms as they performed together.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna know when they see us dancin' (Branch: Ooh!), wanna know how we got those moves (Branch: Ayy!)! People wanna bottle it up, up, up, up, up, but no can do (Branch: But no can do!)!

People wanna know how to find that feelin' (Branch: Ayy!), wanna know how we got that groove! They're thirsty for the juice!

Branch: But I'ma tell you the truth!

Then, the group on stage all began to split up, marching to the beat of the song, while marching down the steps of each side of the stage; Clay, John Dory, and Viva marched down the left steps, and Bruce, Floyd, and Poppy marched down the right steps.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! He-he, he, he!

Meanwhile, Branch had hopped down from the stage, and marched through the middle of the crowd, passing through the people who all cheered and eagerly danced along, as Poppy, Viva, and the rest of Branch's brothers began to disperse into various parts of the crowd, interacting with them and encouraging them to all dance and sing along.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! It's all about you and me!

Viva and Clay were over by where Bridget and Gristle were, standing on the end of their inflatable rings that the pair floated on; the pair of Trolls were doing a mix of Latina step-dancing and hip-hop, encouraging Bridget and Gristle to join in on the dancing.

Bridget and Gristle eagerly swayed to the beat while seated, while Crimp jumped up and down, trying to mimic the Trolls' movements, and Tiny was spinning on the tips of his hair, matching Clay's hip-hop dance style.

Bruce was chilling with the Funk Trolls and some of the Putt-Putt Trolls amongst the crowd, doing a little bit of slow dancing, his movements making him appear to be that he was going with the flow literally, with the Funk Trolls and Putt-Putt trolls around him following his movements.

John Dory was jamming out with some of the Rock Trolls, jumping up and down, getting them to jump around excitedly before he accidentally jumped into Queen Barb. Barb felt someone bump into her and turned around, seeing what it was: John Dory, who had a hesitant smile and an apologetic look in his eyes, hoping Barb didn't decide to cream him. To his luck, she didn't, and instead, she smiled and shot both her hands up in the air, making the Rock hand sign with both of them and thrashed her head about while John Dory shot his gloved hand up and made the Rock hand sign, continuing to jump about while singing.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! He-he, he, he!

Floyd was doing some contemporary dance moves while leading a group of Pop Trolls, Vacay folks, and Putt-Putt Trolls to try and follow his lead, doing the same moves as he did while swaying their heads to the beat of the song.

Poppy and Branch were amongst Aggie and the other Troll kingdom leaders, dancing with them together as they stepped in sync with the beat of the music and swayed back and forth.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! It's all about you and me!

The crowd was all exclaiming happy cheers as they all danced along, moving in their own unique ways, while watching BroZone, Poppy, and Viva reunite back on stage.

Tiny saw his father, Guy Diamond, coming up towards him and smiled, exclaiming, "Daddy"!

He leaped up and landed safely onto his father's hand, hugging Guy's face while Guy Diamond smiled, saying, "Oh, Tiny, I've missed you! Don't run off like that again, ok"?

"I won't daddy," Tiny answered, saying, "I've had a big adventure, but much rather be back home right now with my family: my daddy."

Back within the audience, Lizzy was having a ball, dancing while exclaiming, "This is the greatest day of my life! Who knew that you Normal Trolls could do amazing shows like this"?

"Well, there's a lot more that they have to offer, and I'm excited to be witnessing everything with you, sorella," Melody replied to her older sister, who smiled and replied, "Back atcha, sis."

Twilight was in full rave mode, cheering while shouting, "Crikey, mate! I haven't partied like this since forever! I can't wait to attend these things a lot more once we get home"!

Laguna, who was dancing alongside with her mother, stopped when she heard Twilight exclaim the word "home" and for a moment, she was speechless,s looking up at her mom and asking her hopefully, "Home"?

Twilight paused her raving and turned to face her daughter, saying, "Yes, kelpcake; I've explored a plenty lot of this big world and what it has to offer, and well...I think a long-deserved break is in order. I want to go back home to this Trollstopia you mentioned and be with my family again. What do ya say, kelpcake," before adding with a playful wink, "Unless ya ain't too fond of having your mother dorming with ya"?

Laguna's eyes glimmered in awe in response; her mother wanted to come home! She couldn't nod fast enough or shout, "Note: a big, fat, YES, mom," and hugged her mom tightly; the two Tidepools locked in a familial embrace before Laguna added, "We gotta let Finn know to come to Trollstopia! He's gonna be so happy to see you too, mom"!

On the stage, Branch was smiling happily as he danced with his brothers, Poppy, and Viva, with John Dory commenting, "Man, does this feel right! All of us together again singing! What could be better"?

"Nothing," Clay, Bruce, Floyd, and Viva all exclaimed together in unison.

Branch chuckled while replying back, "Nothing. Just us being together as a family again...that's the bets thing a Troll could ever ask for."

"And I couldn't agree more, Branchifer," Poppy added happily.

Bruce then added playfully, "And just wait till you see what we'll be doing for your wedding, Branch"!

The idea of a wedding for him and Poppy made both Branch and Poppy herself blush a deep shade of pink, and the sight of the two blushing made Brozone all break into heartfelt laughter while Viva cheered, "Chin up, guys; you'd make a fantasamazing groom and bride"!

Branch wanted to cover his face to hide the blush while saying, "Seriously, you guys"?

"Aww, your first warm family plafyul tease upon reunting; how cute," Poppy commented with a giggle, before whispering into Branch's ear, "Though they are right that you ARE cute, Branch."

Branch, with his cheeks burning almost as pink as Poppy's skin was, could only do so little to resist the now big happy smile that formed on his face, especially when he made Poppy spin before the little family on stage joined up again and started to side-step together, raising their arms up together and waving them back and forth.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! He-he, he, he!

This got the crowd to follow, with every Troll, Vacay Folk, Bergens, and those in between to sway their arms along, singing with them, their voices all echoing throughout the restaurant together, though the family's voices ons stage was the loudest and proudest heard.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh, it runs in the family! It's all about you and me!

John Dory and Floyd stepped out of the group, the two of them dancing a jazz-style performance in sync while Clay, Bruce, Poppy, Viva, and Branch all stomped their feet on beat and clapped their hands to the rhythm.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna know when they see us dancin' (Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh!), wanna know how we got those moves! People wanna know how we got that feelin' (BroZone and Poppy: It's all about you and me!), wanna know how we got that feelin'!

John Dory and Floyd jumped back into the group, joining in on the stomp-and-clap. Before Clay and Bruce hopped out, the two of them performed a little breakdancing routine in sync.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna know when they see us dancin' (Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh!), wanna know how we got those moves! People wanna know how we got that feelin' (BroZone and Poppy: It's all about you and me!), wanna know how we got that feelin'!

As Bruce and Clay both re-entered the group and returned to following the same stomp-and-clap beat with the others, Poppy and Viva had their moment to step out, the two of them doing a dance mix of ballet and disco together in sync.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna know when they see us dancin' (Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh!), wanna know how we got those moves! People wanna know how we got that feelin' (BroZone and Poppy: It's all about you and me!), wanna know how we got that feelin'!

As the girls then returned back to the group, everyone started to dance together as one, following Branch, who led them into the choreography; together, they all criss-crossed their feet and twisted, moving like a well-oiled machine, a happy, well-oiled machine that beamed with family pride!

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna know when they see us dancin' (Viva: Ooh, ooh-ooh!), wanna know how we got those moves! People wanna know how we got that feelin' (BroZone and Poppy: It's all about you and me!), wanna know how we got that feelin'!

Concluding their performance, the 7 Trolls ons stage all stood together in one line, straight and true, and calpped out the rest of the beat, before they all swung their arms around one another, united in a big one-armed/two-armed hug!

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: People wanna know when they see us dancin', wanna know how we got those moves! People wanna know how we got that feelin'!

It's all about you and me!

Everyone in the audience all roared in ecstatic cheers and thunderous applause, their hands couldn't clap any fatser to show just how moved they were by the performance!

Branch, Poppy, Viva, and BroZone all grinend together and, holding hands in one united chain, they all bowed in gratitude that the crowd enjoyed the show. But what really warmed their hearts was seeing that the passion of family in their performance had gotten a lot of audience members to hug their family members tight with love and respect.

Some of the most noticeable ones were Guy Diamond and tiny Diamond being reunited together, Quincy and Essence hugging their sons Cooper and Prince D, Delta reuniting with her niece who eagerly hopped into her aunt's red hair and smiled, Twilight hugging both McJagger and Laguna, with the red Funk Troll sneaking a kiss onto Laguna's cheek and making the anTrollpologist smile and blush, Trollex hugging Aggie as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, and Synth, whom both him and Trollex gave one another a brotherly fist-bump before Synth felt Stereo kiss him on the cheek, and Melody wrapping her arms around Val and Lizzy, with Val giving a sheepish smile while Lizzy grinned happily.

The future was unknown for what laid ahead for Branch and Poppy's family as well as the families of their closest friends, but one thing was clear: as long as they ere together...anything was possible, 'Cause family was th strongest bond in the world, and nothing could stop them so long as they were united!

After the show had concluded, the Trolls had decided to get some much-needed fun, sun, and relaxation in, and what better way to do that than with a little time out on the beach?

Everyone was doing their own little things, all spread out along the beach;

"I got it, I got it," Cooper could be seen shouting as he was chasing after a flying frisbee that soared through the air before he jumped up and grabbed it with his mouth, declaring, his voice muffled, "Got it,"!

He then gave it a strong toss and sent it hurling in the air as Buckaroo galloped after it, declaring, "Hoo-wee, naace throw, Cooper"!

As they passed by a few of their friends while chasing the frisbee, some of them could be seen doing various activities: Clay and Floyd were sitting in beach chairs, lounging while enjoying a fruity drink, wearing sunglasses over their eyes as they faced the sun. Around them, Barb, Delta, Trollzart, Low-Note Jones, Viva, and Quincy were all seen having a friendly round of beach ball volleyball, Dante was sitting on top of one of the palm trees while listening to the beach ball birds harmonize, using their melody as inspiration to create another symphony, and Essence was kicking a small purple hackysack around with Prince D, Holly, and John Dory.

Tiny was seen sitting on a beach chair a few feet away, and he appeared to be talking to someone, telling them, "So the nachos was good; that was a lot of fun, and then I got to drive the van; that was cool."

He was recounting his adventure with Poppy and Branch in full detail, or at least, the most that a month-old baby could take in, mentioning, "So then we got locked in the mini golf course, and there was a giant clown head that started talking to us, man. Woo, too crazy."

Tiny then got real, saying while he made a small fist and patted his chest, "But I'm enjoying the journey, I'm enjoying the journey; I'm growing, I'm developing, I feel strong every day. But, you know, I thought I was ready to be a man, but I'm gonna keep it baby for a while."

He leaned back, closed his eyes, and relaxed, saying, "After all, still got a ways to grow, you know what I mean"?

Tiny then opened one of his eyes and asked the Troll he was talking to, "How much I owe you? This is covered by insurance, right"?

The Troll revealed to have been the one talking to Tiny was Guy Diamond, who sat in the chair next to his son, who was a little confused, pointing out to Tiny, "Uh...I'd have to check our network plan when we get home."

Meanwhile, over by the water, Bruce was leading a surfing posse calling out, "Hang ten, Trolls"!

His posse contained of Val Thundershock, Melody, Lizzy, McJagger, Trollex, Aggie, Stereo, Synth, Laguna, and Twilight; half of them (mostly the land Trolls) was also riding on surfboards while the other half (mainly the Techno Trolls) used their fins to surf on the edge of the water.

Everyone gave hollers of excitement and a mix of "Surf's up" and "Yahoo" while riding the waves.

"Cowabunga," Melody declared while surfing the wave curl before heading up to the wave's top point and balancing her board on it.

The Pop/Rock Mixed Troll saw Val and Lizzy surfing just below her on the wave's curl base, and she grinned, getting a funny idea in her head. She jumped off the surfboard, shouting, "Wipeout," and fell right on top of Val and Lizzy, taking both her adopted cousin and her biological sister by surprise as the trio fell into the water with a mighty splash.

Trollex and Aggie were both running together on the edge of the wave before they both simultaneously fell backward, wiping out off the boards and landing in the water below with a splash.

As they swam back up and broke the surface, Trollex spat out some of the water balls that accidentally got into his mouth while Aggie commented, "This is so much fun"1

"Yeah," Trollex replied, saying, "Between this and that concert earlier, I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Plus, it was really cool getting to see BroZone and Kismet performing together; who knew Branch was in 2 boybands"?!

Aggie then said, "True, and the members of Kismet were really talented," before adding with a slight blush, "Gotta say, Boom is pretty cute too."

Trollex felt a little taken aback by the comment, letting out a confused "Huh"?

But Aggie quickly reassured the Techno king, saying to him as he held his hand, "But there's one thing cuter than him, and its you."

A very fond smile grew on Trollex's face while a blush illuminated his cheeks as he replied, "Oh, you cheeky little Troll," before he dug his hands into Aggie's side and tickled her, causing Aggie to laugh before he brought Aggie close to him, the pair sharing a romantic kiss together.

"Yowza," Twilight declared as she was surfing into the curl of the wave. Laguna followed her mother as they went through the wave curl together before they heard a shout and looked up, seeing McJagger slipping off his board and wiping out, falling into the water.

"Ooh, crikey, what a wipeout," Twilight commented with a chuckle while Laguna smiled and dove underwater to see if she could locate her boyfriend.

Underwater, Laguna didn't need to search far. She saw him quickly recover from the fall and was about to swim up to the surface when his eyes locked onto hers. He smiled and swam over to Laguna.

The pair joined hands and gently bumped noses, blushing simultaneously, before they started to swim back up to the surface. This allowed McJagger to regain his breath and say, "Talk about making a "splash" in the world!

Back on the shore, watching everyone have fun together, were Poppy and Branch. They were sitting on a rock together, holding hands, looking out at the beautiful sunset ahead of them. Poppy was leaning towards Branch, resting her head on his shoulder. Branch had his arm gently wrapped around her waist, and he hugged Poppy close. Branch's eyes gazed out at seeing his brothers and his friends all having fun together, smiling, and making brand new memories.

The future held a lot of new opportunities for the Trolls, and for Poppy and Branch, things were about to get a whole lot livelier with their siblings now reunited with them. Whatever came their way, family was gonna help them get through it all together.

...

...

...

The End

Full Cast Credits

(Part 1: Main Cast)

Anna Kendrick - Poppy

Justin Timberlake - Branch

Kenan Thompson - Tiny Diamond

Walt Dohrn - Cloud Guy/King Peppy/Hustle Man

Iris Dohrn - Baby Branch

Anderson Paak- Prince D

Ron Funches - Cooper

Kunal Nayyar - Guy Diamond

David Fynn - Biggie

Kevin Michael Richardson - Mr. Dinkles

Eric Andre - John Dory

Daveed Diggs - Spruce/Bruce

Troye Sivan - Floyd

Kid Cudi - Clay

Camila Cabello - Viva

Amy Schumer (regular voice) and Brizzana Mazzola (singing) - Velvet

Andrew Rannells - Veneer

Zosia Mamet - Crimp

Zooey Deschanel - Bridget

Christopher Mintz-Plasse - Gristle

Icona Pop (Aino Jawo and Caroline Hjiet) - Satin and Chenille

RuPaul - Maxxine

Patti Harrison - Brandy

Dillon Francia - Kid Ritz (the Rageon interviewer)

Glozell Green- Grandma Rosiepuff

NSYNC- (Kismet) Hype (JC Chasez), Ablaze (Joey Fatone), Trickee (Chris Kirkpatrick), Boom (Lance Bass)

(Part 2: Supporting Cast)

Nina Zoe Bakshi - BroZone Fangirl

Melissa Mabie - Aunt Smeen

James Ryan - Mount Rageous Stage Manager

Tim Heitz - Lone Pooper

Ryan Naylor - Radio Announcer

Nick Fletcher - Concert Announcer

Secunda Wood - BroZone Stage Hand/Mount Rageous Fangirl

Roger Craig Smith - Rock Climbing Instructor/Lenny/Mount Rageous Fan

Fred Tatiascore - Vacay folk with nachos

Nick Kishiyama - Cove/Freddy

Jakari Fraser - Windy

Kayla Melikilan - LaBreezy

Titus Blake - Rainy

Nicole Lynn Evans - Putt-Putt Troll (voice)

Joshua De La Cruz - Techno Conductor/Butler on the C. Slug Train

Michaela Dietz - Young Catgruff

(Part 3: Made-Up Cast (Canon Characters/OCs)

George Clinton - King Quincy

Mary J. Blige - Queen Essence

Anthony Ramos - King Trollex

Hillary Duff - Aggie Galido

Gustavo Dudamel - Conductor Trollzart

Kelly Clarkson - Delta Dawn

Rachel Bloom - Queen Barb

Lauren Mayhew - Val Thundershock

Megan Hitley - Holly Darlin'

JP Karliak - Dante Crescendo

Vladimir Caamano - Synth

Michael-Leon Wooly - Low-Note Jones

Anita Kalathara - Laguna Tidepool

Bindi Irwin (regular voice) and Ke$ha (singing voice) - Twilight Tidepool

Ed Sheeran - Finn Tidepool

Demi Lovato - Melody Song

Bruno Mars - McJagger

Carrie Underwood - Buckaroo Ringer

Rebel Wilson - Stereo

AJ Michalka - Empress Sandtrap

Bill Farmer - Pop-Pop PlanTroll

Justin Felbinger - Springer PlanTroll

Amanda Leighton - Paula PlanTroll

Jennifer Paz - Lizzy Aqua Song

Bad Bunny - Senor Ramon

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

23.6K 424 11
Okay so youre poppys (twin)sister and yea.. read it for yourself
16.5K 389 32
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
8.8K 103 18
Poppy discovers that Branch and his four brothers were once part of her favorite boy band. When one of his siblings, Floyd, gets kidnapped by a pair...
3.9K 124 25
𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀. 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍 (ON HOLD) In a perfect world, Queen Poppy had it all. A devoted kingdom, loyal friends, family, and the...