Patience- a beautiful journey

Par priceless987

**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆... Plus

Introduction
Surprise❤️❤️❤️
Characters ❤️❤️
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
🥳🥳🥳

CHAPTER 23

52 7 12
Par priceless987

AUTHOR POV--

She opened the door and the person who was standing on the door make her whole body shiver...all the people who was sitting living hall stood from there place and suneha can't believe on her eyes that the person standing on the door is alive..and how could this possible...

"Haris" she said while shock was visible in her voice on the door her dead husband was standing with a smirk on his face like he achive victory.....

"Yes my wife it's me, dont you invite me inside" haris said and tried to puch his wife in which he was succeeded and came inside while looking everybody's shocking face...there was a peace in his heart...

"Hy my boy you are so grown up" haris said to ahaan who was fuming in anger

"I'm not your boy and nor your son, so just stay far from me and what are you doing here you are suppose to be dead" ahaan said in shock and disbelief because he don't want to believe that his father is standing in front of him...

"Oh c'mon your anger couldn't change the things which was happened in the past" haris said with smirk and all the people feel disgust by that....

"Oh so finally my brother you survived, sorry but I didn't thought that you could be alive" haris said in fake sad tone and start laughing like a maniac..

And suddenly a punch landed on his face, before he proceed there was another punch landed and he was on the ground..

"You idiot, don't say anything about my father from your dirty mouth, I don't know how you ran away from police but now I'm the one who will kill you" suneha said and started beating him.

Haris catch her hand and throw her on the ground and took out his gun from the pocket and put the trigger on her father...

"Don't anybody dare to touch me otherwise I'll kill him like faris" haris said and they all went numb...

Suhana and ahaan was in utter shock that there son and brother is no more...suhana fell on the ground while noor and ahaan gave her support for stood up teras were continuously flowing from all persons eyes

Raziya got her heart attack again as she saw that her husband is on the gun point...suneha ran towards her and in few minutes the happy place bacome sad one....

"Okay I won't do anything to you just all sit down we need to talk" haris said and they all nodded their heads and sat on the couches

"Okay so yunus now listen to me carefully I lost all my respect and power because of my stupid son but now I want everything back because now he is no more, so I can do whatever I want already he made so many losses to me" haris said and again started to laugh while everybody was in worst condition by seeing yunus on gunpoint and Faris's death....

"What on the earth we done to you,so you are taking the revenge like this" suneha said while hugging her mother, her mother's state is becoming bad...

"You know this is a long story I never wanted to marry suhana but because of your this father I got to marry not because I love her, i never loved her I only used her in my real life you know whom I loved" haris asked them

"Since you have already told us so much, then also tell us about the whom  of you love" suneha asked him she can't show herself weak she is finding a clue to safe her family and that is why she was engaging him the useless talk but she was feeling sad for her phuppo

While on the other hand suhana was dumbfound. She couldn't believe that her husband never loved her he only loved the other woman,No matter how her husband make her lived, she loved him all her life, Her husband always did bad things, but even then she did not stop loving him. The day she came to know that her husband was dead, she felt very bad. But she did not let herself break down. She managed to control herself somehow, but at the turning point in life, she used to remember her husband all the time. But today she was unable to understand anything, today her husband is telling her that he never loved her. He loved another woman...

"I ONLY LOVED RAZIYA" He said by pressing each word while whole family was in utter shock nobody dare to say anything ..

"Its a long story, When I was in college, I was so innocent and polite, then I saw Razia there. I used to go to college everyday because I got to see her face. I had decided in my heart that I will make this woman mine but the day I came to know that she is getting married to Yunus, I was stunned. I was not able to understand anything that day. I was like a mad man for so many time but after sometime yunus had sent his sister's marriage proposal for me. I had decided that I will ruin his sister's life like he ruined mine by marrying my woman That is why I married his sister. This was not the only reason. Another reason was that I got to see Razia's face. My heart always wanted to be close to her. That is why I said yes to marrying Suhana....And I always tried to make raziya and yunus as far to each other as possible, so I tried very hard to put misunderstanding in their hearts and I even shot him that day but my bad luck he survived but I was happy that he was in coma but when I came to know that he is recovered, i came back for my revenge and now I'm going to kill him and after that I will happily get my raziya and we both go far from there" haris said and start laughing not sincere one but a evil one...

Today Suhana came to know what it means to have your heart broken and turned into pieces. She had not faced this pain when her husband had died... it was very difficult to imagine the pain she was going through.Her husband loved her Bhabhi for so many years but she never got to know about it. Her husband married her to take revenge but she never understood this. She always kept loving her husband thinking that it was her brother's choice and her brother must have taken a good decision. But today when all this was happening, she felt like going away and running away. Somewhere in the jungle, her heart was breaking a lot from inside....but she was not in the state to say something

While on the other hand Ahaan's heart was also breaking. Deep inside, he had never thought that his mother would suffer so much. That too because of his father, his father's behaviour. He had never thought that his father would give him so much pain one day. When his father had died, he had no pain because faris had always told him that his father had always done wrong to him....but today when he saw in front of his eyes, his blood started to boi he want to beat this man till death but he can't because his mamu is on gun point...

Razia, Noor and Suneha were also not able to believe it. Whatever Haris was saying,Razia felt as if she had poisoned her sister-in-law's life, because of her, her sister-in-law's life had been ruined, due to which her heartache had started increasing even more and Noor was also feeling very bad. Till today, she had not understood that her uncle had loved her mother. But whatever it was, he had always done wrong to her....and her family....

"C'mon man tell me your last wish" haris asked in devilish voice

"Please don't do anything to my family" yunus begged in front of him and haris started laughing and his gun was in the air,And taking advantage of this, someone fired a bullet and it hit Haris's hand directly and the gun slipped from his hand....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" haris shouted and everybody looked back, they were all stunned....

And there he was, standing right in front. Broad chested and tall height, his green eyes were looking around at everyone and he had a Gun in his hands....Face upright with a relaxed posture....wearing tuxedo and standing like a king....and taking calculating steps, he sat in front of everyone..his veiny hands are looking breathtaking gorgeous...

"I knew that it would not be easy to catch you so easily. That is why that day when I sent you to the police, I understood that there must be some reason that you went to the police so easily and your secret was also unknown that why do you did this to my family.. That is why I pretended that I'm dead...Although I was not dead." Faris said in dangerous voice everybody got shiver by his voice....while haris was in so much pain that he couldn't utter a word...

"You did a lot of things which were very wrong and some were so wrong that there is no forgiveness for them, but whatever you have done to my mother, you will get the punishment for it and it will be so dangerous that you will regret your life and yourself" and in the meantime the police arrived there and caught haris and Faris shoot on his leg so that now he can't ran away because haris is so clever man....

Suhana hugged her son and started crying loudly. She did not understand how to lighten the burden of her heart. On one hand she was happy that her son was alive and on the other hand she was sad that the person she loved her whole life was a traitor....

Noor and Suneha was very happy that faris was alive. Noor had already received the sign from Allah. That is why she knew that faris was alive. He would come back to her soon. But all the family was not aware of that and suneha was also so much happy that now all misery of their life is now end...

"Mom, now I am here. Nothing will happen to you and I will take good care of you. You don't need to cry for a cheater like him" Faris said and gently rubbed all the tears of his mother...

Faris went to Razia and checked her heartbeat, he gave her some medicine  That is why her pain started reducing slowly....Razia looked at the farus with a beautiful smile and caressed his head...

"You know when you were born, I was in my stomach pain and you suddenly kicked my stomach and I did not understand why you did that but when my pain started reducing I understood that it is only because of your kick....And even today when I was in so much pain, you gave me medicine and proved how special you are to me. You always save me from every pain just like you have been doing till today. It is a matter of great pride for me that I got a son like you." Raziya said in her sweet melodious voice and Faris also smiled..

"This is very wrong, you biddy, if you were alive, you could have at least told us, you know how bad our condition was. Do you have any sense or not, Or else you have created this elephant like body of yours by selling all your brain cells, you know what was my sister's condition Do you even know how big an accident my sister had. She narrowly escaped death but no, you didn't care about her na, the only thing you cared about is your elephant like body anddd"
Suneha was continuously saying but her mother interrupted her.... she was always jealous of Faris's body and always taunted him...

"Suneha very bad, Bhai has come home and you are throwing tantrums on him so much. What happened that he did not tell you, atleast your brother came back safely, right?" Raziya said and suneha rolled her eyes...

"Yes yes, it is like that aunty, don't take his side, Suneha is saying the right thing. Hey brother, you could have at least told me. I am your friend. I have always supported you in every good and bad deed of your life you remember one day when we were both 15 years old, we even bathed together,And even after growing up, how many people's windows did we break, Once there was a woman who was drying her clothes and she stirred all the clothes, and we started a cooler due to which all her clothes got raised. And even after growing up so much, we still sleep together in the same room....We did all this work together. Why didn't you told me such a big thing then, You hid all this from me as if I am your forced newly wedded bride to whom you have sworn not to talk about anything? Answer me man" umar was saying all this in his own tone, Without knowing that all the people sitting there were stunned after hearing his words. Their eyes were wide open and their tongues were sticking out of their mouths....as if they listened something unholy...

Noor could not believe that her husband was like this. Her husband did such things. Tears started coming out of her eyes just thinking about it. What all things her husband did...She was continuously asking Allah for forgiveness for her husband's deeds...

Faris was feeling very embarrassed. Because of his friend,...He felt as if the earth should burst open and he should disappear inside it. His friend had said such things at that time!

He was not able to understand how he would explain to his innocent wife that whatever his friend had told him to do, he had done it in his childhood and not after becoming so young.

Umar hugged him and said "You will explain these things to everyone but you will not be able to make Bhabhi understand. That is why I said all this, now you will see that you will be punished and Bhabhi will not talk to you anymore and finally you will understand that one should not hide anything from UMAR" he completed with him signature smirk

"Brother, why did you not tell me about all this? At least you could have told me and I would have helped you. Do you know how much Mom and I were scared for you when he told that you are dead" ahaan said, tears are gathered in his eyes...

"Oh c'mon young man grow up why you were afraid of anything when you have a brother like lion and a wife like a wild ostrich" Faris said and start running because he know, now nobody can save him...

"Hy you elephant, how dare you to call me a wild ostrich, Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror?" Suneha said while chasing him

" Yes ofcourse and everytime I thought that, How can Allah make someone so smart, dashing and handsome" Faris said and start laughing.... everybody was smiling on them...

While noor came into her room and unfolded her namaj her father always used to say that no matter what happens. No matter how big the happiness, no matter how big the sorrow, we should first tell our words to Allah. Now if we have happiness, we should first tell it to Allah and thank him.. Then no matter how big the reason for happiness is or how much busy you are for celebrating it. First of all tell it to Allah, and thank him for his mercy...

She began to pray and as soon as she completed her prayer, she raised her hands for dua and tears started flowing from her eyes...
            "Thankyou so much allah you never disappointed me any kind of situation Sometimes I cannot believe whether I am so special to you that you accept every wish of mine and you give me everything that I asks for....No one can love a person more than Allah loves you. But a person does not understand this. If he understands how much Allah loves him, then he should spend his day and night in prayer. He should pray to never be away from you and should seek your company every moment....My only prayer to you is that may every person get salvation soon and every person should continue regularly their Namaaz and Quran and stay close to you all the time and love you as much as you love a human being..." She said and cried her heart out today's she was feeling that she is on the ninth cloud...

"Hamare Bina namaj padhi ja rhai hai, very bad" Faris said to her while he was so close to her (Namaz is being offered without me.)

Noor turned back and smiled slightly, she couldn't believe that allah gives her all happiness of her life she offered him too and they both read namaj together...

So how was this chapter guys...hope you liked it...if you find any mistake then comment me

Please vote, comment and share and thanks for reading

Now upcoming chapters are romantic and comedy one so he prepared

And please read my second book too the runaway groom on wattpad

Thank you❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ρєσρℓє ѕαу нєανєи ιѕ α ρℓα¢є ωιтнσυт... deмonѕ, ѕcнool, norмal lιғe. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
21.2K 1.1K 35
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩...
115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...
12.5K 1.2K 38
"ᴸᵒʷᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃᶻᵉ. ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ," • • • • • • • • • • • "𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤�...