Reborn in the 1970s, the educ...

Af NanPhu

Author: Ran Ran An Type: Time Travel Rebirth Status: Completed Introduction: Because her parents divorced... Mere

Chapter: 1-10
Chapter: 11-20
Chapter: 21-30
Chapter: 31-40
Chapter: 41-50
Chapter: 51-60
Chapter: 61-70
Chapter: 71-80
Chapter: 81-90
Chapter: 91-100
Chapter: 101-110
Chapter: 121-130
Chapter: 131-140
Chapter: 141-150
Chapter: 151-160
Chapter: 161-170
Chapter: 171-180
Chapter: 181-190
Chapter: 191-200
Chapter: 201-210
Chapter: 211-220
Chapter: 221-230
Chapter: 231-240
Chapter: 241-250
Chapter: 251-260
Chapter: 261-270
Chapter: 271-280
Chapter: 281-290
Chapter: 291-293(End)

Chapter: 111-120

2.1K 27 5
Af NanPhu

Chapter 111 Teaching Children

The mother and her children all laughed. The woman looked at the harmonious family and was a little dazed. But she soon calmed down.

She was right. She just wanted to live and live better. If possible, she would compensate them in the future. The money would be their pension. In the future, she would pretend that she had never given birth to them and would not bother them.

Then the woman walked away with the girl in her arms.

An Ran looked at the firm back that was slowly walking away and said nothing.

Ping An and Xi Le were not in a good mood because of what happened just now. An Ran suggested taking everyone to buy toys, and everyone could buy one. Then go for a big meal.

Ping An and Xi Le were happy again after buying toys. When the mother and son returned home, there was only a resentful man and two noisy babies in the house.

An Ran pretended not to see it and said to him happily, "We bought you a roast chicken, it's very delicious. The five of us ate two and were all full."

Xiao Chengan: "........." Is he really angry?

The roast chicken was indeed delicious. When he went to bed at night, An Ran told Xiao Chengan what happened today, and then said, "I'm going to see Ping An and Xi Le. You can take care of the children. They are crawling too fast now. I'll come back after they fall asleep."

Before Xiao Chengan could stop her, An Ran left to see his son. Xiao Chengan once again felt that his son was a stumbling block to the relationship between the couple, and his daughter was better.

"Ping An, Xi Le, can mom come in?" An Ran knocked on the door and asked at the door.

Ping An opened the door for An Ran and asked in confusion, "Mom, what's the matter? Why don't you go to bed?"

An Ran said coquettishly to her son, "Mom can't sleep, I want to chat with you."

Ping An looked at An Ran speechlessly and said, "Mom, you are afraid that our brothers will be affected by what happened today and cry secretly in the quilt."

An Ran "............" It's not good for the son to be too smart.

An Ran smiled awkwardly and refused to admit it, saying, "Mom just can't sleep. Your brother is too noisy. Your dad is trying to soothe him. You can talk to Mom."

Xi Le laughed loudly, and An Ran rolled her eyes at him.

An Ran sat on a chair, and the two children sat on the bed. The three of them stared at each other. The scene was so quiet that it was a little weird. At this time, Xi Le yawned and asked An Ran with tears in his eyes, "Mom, aren't you sleepy at all?"

An Ran "........." Sons are too annoying. I still have to give birth to daughters.

An Ran stubbornly said that she was not sleepy. Today was the day for her to be a caring mother, and she had to talk.

Ping An said with a smile, "Mom, we are fine. The life we ​​have now is what I dreamed of. We will not leave."

An Ran was silent. Yes, in fact, she was more afraid. To be selfish, she was relieved that the woman did not recognize the child, so her son would not leave. But she also felt that it still depended on the children's choice. If they wanted to return to their biological mother, it was understandable. After all, the blood relationship was there, and there was no way to find fault.

An Ran raised her head and smiled at her two sons, saying, "You have really grown up and are very sensible. But this is all thanks to mom. You must be filial in the future, okay?"

Ping An stopped laughing and said seriously, "Okay."

Ping An's seriousness made An Ran stunned, and then both mother and son laughed.

Xile was already sleepy and said okay. An Ran rubbed Ping An's head and whispered, "Mom will go back to sleep. You see, Xile, this naughty boy, can't even close his eyes. Don't think too much. Mom will always be behind you, so don't be afraid, Ping An."

After An Ran left, Xile fell asleep in a second. Ping An closed his eyes and thought about what happened today. In fact, he was just shocked but not resentful. It was as if he just ran into a neighbor he hadn't seen for a long time. It was a bit strange and unexpected.

Then, maybe it's like what his mother said, "Some people are healed by their childhood all their lives, and some people heal their childhood all their lives."

He and his brother are lucky. They have a loving father and mother, brothers, grandparents, uncles and aunts, little leopards, and many good friends. There have always been special people who love them unconditionally. This should be what his father said when he was alive, "Be kind, and God will take care of you."

Listening to Xile's snoring, Ping An slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Tomorrow is another new day.

Chapter 112 Pregnant Again

Time passed by quickly and happily. Ping An and Xi Le were about to graduate from primary school, Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan were in the fourth grade, and steamed buns and bean buns were everywhere. And An Ran, she was pregnant again.

An Ran looked at the doctor in disbelief and asked again, "Doctor, am I pregnant?"

After getting the doctor's affirmative answer, An Ran felt terrible.

She wanted a daughter, but she usually just talked about it and never thought about having another child. The key point was that she was not sure whether it was a daughter or not. An Ran was so upset that she wanted to cry.

A few days ago, she felt a little nauseous when eating, and her relatives hadn't come for two months, so she was a little suspicious. Today, she came to see the doctor by herself. Unexpectedly, it was still a surprise. But since the child is coming, she should welcome him happily. This time, Xiao Chengan got what he wanted.

After An Ran returned home, she was still a little dazed. At this time, Xiao Chengan came back and saw An Ran sitting on the bed. He didn't smell the usual fragrance of food.

Xiao Chengan walked towards Anran with doubt and asked worriedly, "Wife, what's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Anran looked at Xiao Chengan and said calmly, "Xiao Chengan, maybe your dream of having a daughter is going to come true."

Xiao Chengan was stunned for a moment. What does that mean? Daughter? What daughter?

Then he reacted and looked at Anran in surprise and said, "Are you pregnant?"

Anran looked at Xiao Chengan angrily, and then "I shouldn't have been so emotional, I should have been pure and free from desires. I was wrong, you bastard, it's all your fault."

Xiao Chengan happily hugged Anran and comforted her softly, "It's my fault, it's all my fault, wife, whatever you want to eat, I'll cook it for you."

Anran didn't say anything and continued to be upset. It was strange to say that after knowing that she was pregnant, she seemed to have turned on some switch, just wanting to cry and get angry.

After Ping An and his friends came back, they saw their father cooking in the kitchen. Ping An asked Xiao Chengan very tactfully, "Where is my mother, why is it you, Dad, who is cooking?"

Xi Le said more directly, "Dad, we didn't do anything wrong, why do you punish us by making us eat the food you cooked."

Xiao Chengan: "........" This kind of child should be thrown away and a new one should be picked up to raise.

Xiao Chengan said with a grin, "You are going to have a sister."

Tuantuan interrupted and said, "You said so last time, it's still a younger brother."

Yuanyuan also nodded, indicating that her brother was right.

Steamed buns and bean buns said, "Dad, hurry up and cook, I'm so hungry."

Anran woke up when she heard the child's voice. She came out and found that Xiao Chengan was trying hard to explain that he must be right this time, it's a younger sister.

Several sons looked at Xiao Chengan suspiciously, Tuantuan and Yuanyuan sighed, and the little adults said, "I hope so."

Anran laughed out loud. The sons found Anran and surrounded Anran, asking about her well-being.

Anran's pregnancy this time was not as calm as the previous two times. This time she couldn't eat anything, cried a lot, and got angry at any time.

Once, for no reason, Doubao and Steamed Bun were attacked. The two children looked at An Ran innocently, and then she cried. The two children came to comfort her, and then she cried even louder.

Xiao Chengan called home and asked if her mother could come and stay for a while. He was really worried about An Ran being alone at home, and her mood was still very unstable.

After receiving the letter, Xiao's mother was anxious to leave, but her grandson was still young at home, so she couldn't leave, and she was so anxious that she got angry.

Xiao's sister-in-law saw that Xiao's mother was in trouble, so she persuaded her mother, "Mom, you and my father will go, and the farm work at home will be done. There is nothing to do. I will ask my mother to stay with us for a few days to help me take care of the children."

Xiao's mother felt touched by her eldest daughter-in-law's words, but she felt a little embarrassed to trouble her in-laws.

After thinking about it, she said to Xiao's sister-in-law, "Eldest daughter-in-law, I will go and talk to my in-laws later, otherwise people will laugh at me."

Xiao's sister-in-law smiled and nodded.

After everything was settled, Xiao's mother and father got on the train to Pengcheng.

Along the way, Xiao's mother kept talking to Xiao's father, "I haven't seen the child for a long time. I wonder what he will look like. An An is so lucky. It would be great if this baby is a girl. We would have both sons and daughters."

The aunt next to her heard what Xiao's mother said and asked curiously, "Sister, where are you going?"

Xiao's mother said happily, "Pengcheng, to visit relatives. My son is a soldier, and my daughter-in-law is pregnant. We went to help take care of her."

The aunt also smiled and said, "It should be, I will help if I can. How many babies are you pregnant?"

Xiao's mother proudly replied, "It's the third baby, but two of them are twin boys."

The aunt exclaimed, "This is incredible. We are so lucky."

The two of them got more and more interested in each other and almost recognized each other as sisters.

Father Xiao: "........." Fortunately he stopped quickly, otherwise we would have become sworn brothers.

Chapter 113 Finding Faults

An Ran didn't get up in the morning. After Xiao Cheng'an took care of the children to go to school, he came into the house and kissed An Ran before leaving. He still had to send Dou Bao and Steamed Bun to the parenting class.

An Ran thought she could have another good sleep, and then she heard someone knocking on the door.

An Ran got out of bed, tied her hair, and opened the door to see who it was. Unexpectedly, it was the old lady next door. There had been unpleasantness before, and the old lady never showed up again. I don't know what happened this time.

An Ran asked coldly, "Auntie, what do you want to do?"

Auntie smiled flatteringly and said, "Didn't I hear that you are pregnant? You are alone at home. I have experience in taking care of children and pregnant women. Auntie..."

An Ran interrupted her and said, "Auntie, wait a minute, what do you want to say?"

Auntie saw that An Ran didn't understand, so she said, "See if you can spend money to hire me, I will take care of you, I can do anything."

An Ran refused mercilessly and said, "My mother-in-law will be here in the next few days, and you are old. I won't keep you here, I haven't cleaned up yet." After that, An Ran was about to close the door.

Aunt Zhao said hurriedly, "An Ran, listen to me, why are you so ignorant? I am doing this for your own good. If you have another child, you will have too many children. Can you adopt the two older ones to our Jiaxing family?"

An Ran was so angry that she could not suppress it anymore. She fired like a machine gun. "What do you mean by ignorant? You came to my house early in the morning to bring bad luck to me. I said no, my mother-in-law is coming. Besides, I am not going to have a baby. I can't take care of myself. Why should I hire you? You actually still want my son, but please stop. My son will not be adopted by your son. In the future, as long as you stay away from me, A little, I will thank God. "

After saying that, An Ran still felt unsatisfied, and continued to output "I don't know if your son or your daughter-in-law is too harsh on you, which led you to come to me to find a job and ask for your son. I speak frankly and it's not pleasant to listen to, but if you want to kidnap me morally, you are dreaming. "

Mrs. Zhao was so angry that her hands were shaking, and she kept pointing at An Ran, "You...you...don't know what's good for you."

An Ran said nonchalantly, "It seems that the last conversation with your son didn't work. I'll teach you a lesson, old lady, don't be ignorant of manners."

An Ran closed the door with a bang. Then, feeling that she couldn't vent her anger, she opened the door again, which scared the old lady. An Ran walked to the opposite door and started knocking.

The old lady hurriedly said, "What are you doing? Why are you knocking on the door?"

An Ran kept knocking on the door without saying anything. Everyone upstairs came out to see what was going on. Feng Yue in the room heard the knocking but didn't think of opening the door. She knew where her evil mother-in-law had gone. She didn't stop her, but it would be bad to pretend not to hear the knocking.

She had no choice but to open the door. An Ran said directly to Feng Yue, "Your mother-in-law came to my house to ask for your son's job. Did you two know?"

Aunt Zhao interrupted and said, "I just wanted to ask, they don't know."

An Ran just stared at Feng Yue, waiting for her answer. An Ran's behavior made Feng Yue feel a little awkward, so she could only bite the bullet and say, "I don't know why my mother-in-law went to your place."

An Ran nodded and said, "Okay, I know, that was your mother-in-law's personal behavior, right? That's fine, I'll call the police and arrest your mother-in-law."

Auntie Zhao screamed, "Why arrest me? I didn't do anything wrong. Can't I just ask?"

An Ran said in a sharp voice, "You can't even think about asking. If I want my son, it's up to you. Who do you think you are?"

At this time, someone upstairs went to find Xiao Chengan and Zhang Jiaxing, and told them what happened. Xiao Chengan and Zhang Jiaxing hurried back, and Xiao Chengan saw that An Ran was like a lioness defending her territory, biting whoever she saw.

Xiao Chengan hurriedly coaxed, "Anan, I'll take care of it, okay? I will make you satisfied. You should take care of your body first, you are still pregnant."

Anran burst into tears, crying and saying, "Xiao Chengan and his people are bullying people. They want my peace and joy. What do they rely on?"

Xiao Chengan coaxed Anan and said, "Okay, okay, no one wants peace and joy. Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

Everyone in the building was a little surprised to see the way Captain Xiao coaxed his wife, but they all felt jealous.

But Zhang Jiaxing's family was too much. Their son was so old, and they just asked for it. Look, Captain Xiao's face turned black.

Chapter 114 Rectification

Xiao Chengan said to Zhang Jiaxing sternly, "I need an explanation. I am not using my leadership to put pressure on you. As a father and husband, I need to know why your family still did this when they knew my wife was pregnant."

Zhang Jiaxing glanced at his mother and daughter-in-law, and could only smile bitterly and said, "Captain, I really didn't know this would happen. My mother was just confused."

Auntie Zhao nodded and said, "Yes, yes, yes, I was confused. I said the wrong thing. An Ran, you are a big man and don't hold grudges against me. Don't worry about it."

Feng Yue was silent throughout the whole process. In fact, she also blamed An Ran for making a fuss in her heart. And her mother-in-law was not good at doing things, but she was more likely to make trouble. Now it's good, everyone is embarrassed and can't get off the stage.

Xiao Chengan ignored Aunt Zhao's words and just asked Zhang Jiaxing, "I just heard you say that you don't know what your family members are doing. Can you be responsible for what you have done? My wife said she would call the police. This is not a joke. If there is no explanation, I will also call the police, so as not to be accused of using my status to force you to surrender." Zhang Jiaxing glared at his mother and wife fiercely. He could only reveal his own shortcomings and said, "My mother was worried because my wife and I hadn't had any children for many years. My wife said a few days ago at the dinner table that there were orphans to adopt, and maybe they could bring children. She also said that your children Ping An and Xi Le were well raised and were very close to you two, just like your own children. So my mother was confused. Captain, our family really has no ill intentions."

An Ran snorted heavily beside him, and Xiao Chengan almost couldn't hold back his laughter.

An Ran looked at Zhang Jiaxing's family, and finally at Feng Yue, and said seriously, "Feng Yue, I hope you won't do such things again in the future. This is not the first time. I think you should know that your mother-in-law has come to me for trouble. Please be careful about your words and deeds in the future. I won't let it go next time."

Zhang Jiaxing's eyes darkened after hearing An Ran's words, but he recovered quickly. He hurriedly apologized to An Ran.

An Ran then took Xiao Chengan away, and the people in the corridor dispersed when they saw that there was no excitement to watch.

Zhang Jiaxing stopped at the door for a while. The two people behind him didn't dare to move. Zhang Jiaxing said in a low and serious voice, "Come in with me. I also want an explanation."

After An Ran returned to the house, she began to act coquettishly and cutely to Xiao Chengan. Xiao Chengan coaxed An Ran for a while. He was really anxious to go back to work. He coaxed An Ran to let her go, and then he walked out of the house.

Standing in the corridor, he heard the sound of beating and scolding from next door. Xiao Chengan shook his head and left. Zhang Jiaxing was not good enough.

He pushed all the responsibilities, but he didn't think about losing everything. No responsibility, no responsibility.

Xiao Chengan didn't believe that he didn't know about his mother's behavior. His mother would not dare to do anything that the male owner of the house didn't acquiesce.

As for Feng Yue, Xiao Chengan narrowed his eyes. It was nothing more than a conflict between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and she was trying to kill someone with a borrowed knife. But she borrowed the wrong knife.

An Ran stayed in bed for a while, and wanted to eat pickled pepper boneless chicken feet. Thinking that she had stockpiled a lot before, she would eat this at noon, plus a bowl of snail noodles, her saliva was about to flow out.

An Ran quickly forgot what had just happened and enjoyed the food happily.

Adhering to the principle that good things should be shared together, An Ran prepared spicy noodles and boneless chicken feet for everyone in the evening. There was also the cake roll that An Ran had particularly liked to eat recently.

An Ran felt that this baby might really be a girl, which was completely different from when she was pregnant with a boy before. She especially liked sweets and spicy things. The previous disgusting head was over, and An Ran became a big eater in seconds. The little face was chubby from eating, almost with three layers of chin.

When the children came back at night, Doubao wrinkled his nose and said, "What's the smell in our house? Why does it smell like a sewer?"

Anran "........." She had opened the window, so there couldn't be any smell.

Still said with a guilty conscience, "What kind of smell can there be? Only your nose works well. Let's wash our hands quickly after eating delicious food today."

The children tasted the long-lost taste of their mother, and Xile almost cried and said, "Mom, I want to eat the food you cook in the future."

Xiao Chengan said mercilessly, "I think you are dreaming."

Chapter 115 Visitors

When Xiao's parents came, they did not ask Xiao Cheng'an to pick them up. They found the place themselves. Xiao Cheng'an was not in the army because he was out for a meeting. When the guard asked An Ran to pick them up, An Ran was shocked.

After packing up quickly, she went to pick them up. An Ran saw Xiao's parents standing obediently at the door. She cried to Xiao's mother, and the fat on her face trembled as she cried. An Ran cried and said, "Mom, I miss you so much. I've been a little emotionally unstable recently. I can't control myself."

Fortunately, Xiao's mother understood. She held An Ran's hand and said, "I know how it feels. An An, it's hard for you. I'm here. If you want to eat something, just tell me, okay."

An Ran nodded quickly. Then he called to Xiao's father, "Dad."

Xiao's father quickly said, "Hey, hey."

He led the old couple back home. Because they knew they were coming, the children had vacated the house long ago. As Doubao Mantou grew up, An Ran separated a room from the living room, which was enough for the time being.

An Ran asked Xiao's father and mother to have a good rest while she went to cook. Xiao's mother said nothing and said, "What kind of food are we eating at this time? Is there a bathhouse in the army? Your father and I will go and take a bath. We are all smelly."

An Ran nodded and said, "There is a bathhouse. I have the bath ticket that Xiao Chengan brought back."

Xiao's mother took the ticket, packed her bathing supplies, asked An Ran the specific location, and took Xiao's father away. Before leaving, she still told An Ran to wait for her to come back and cook.

An Ran didn't wait for Xiao's mother, and cooked six dishes and a soup by herself. When Xiao's mother came back and saw the unfinished meal, she said to An Ran, "Why don't you listen? I'm here to take care of you, and I asked you to cook for us. How tiring it is."

An Ran smiled and said, "It's okay. I'm still in my early months, so I don't feel anything."

In the evening, when the children got home from school, they saw Xiao's father and mother and shouted, "Grandpa and grandma, you are finally here."

Xiao Cheng'an also brought Doubao Mantou back from the nursery. Doubao Mantou was a little shy, but when he saw his brothers calling him grandpa and grandma, he went to Xiao's father and mother and looked at them cutely.

An Ran smiled and asked Dou Bao and Steamed Bun, "Is it Grandpa and Grandma? Didn't you keep nagging before?"

Mother Xiao said to the two children happily, "Grandma's good grandchildren have grown up so much. You will be familiar with them after everything is fine."

Then she talked to the children warmly.

Since Mother Xiao came, An Ran felt that life could be so comfortable. There were delicious meals for three meals a day. Mother Xiao even rushed to wash clothes. An Ran was particularly moved. Father Xiao was also familiar with the routes of the military area and contracted the task of picking up and dropping off the children after school.

The whole family got along happily. Sister Qu also said, "I have never seen such a good mother-in-law like yours. Anran, you are so lucky. Unlike me, I have a son now, but my mother-in-law won't let me take care of him. The child is not close to me because of my mother-in-law's raising. Then she asks us to pay money every month, saying that it is for raising children and raising old-age money. I thought about having another child, but there has been no news for so many years. It was Anran who asked me to help look after the child, so I saved some private money. I thought that when my son came, I could make him a set of clothes or buy him a lot of good things."

Anran didn't know what to say. Words of comfort didn't work at all. Most families nowadays are like this. If you don't know how to resist or fight for it, no matter who helps you, it will be useless.

Occasionally, Xiao's mother would go out and chat with others, and then come back to talk to An Ran, who listened with great interest.

"An Ran, do you know? Wang Xixi from your second aunt's family did not pass the exam this year. Your eldest brother wrote to me a few days ago and told me that Wang Xixi is still in Qingshan Village and said that she will take the exam. Jianguo's wife said that she wants to move out and completely separate the family."

Xiao's mother shared her new news with An Ran.

An Ran was dumbfounded. Why did Wang Xixi insist on taking the college entrance examination? An Ran asked Xiao's mother, "Mom, what do the second uncle and aunt mean? And what does Xiao Jianshe say?"

Xiao's mother said, "They probably don't agree. If it were me, I wouldn't agree either. There's not only one way to go in this world. Why are you so stubborn? And, do you remember Wang Mingzhi, who was in your educated youth camp at that time?"

An Ran nodded and said, "I remember. What happened to him? I remember that he recovered from the college entrance examination. He failed the exam, so how about this year? Didn't he pass it either?"

Mother Xiao said disdainfully, "He failed the exam too. Actually, he can go back to the city, but he has something unclear with Wang Xixi. I met him before. Then your sister-in-law wrote to say that your second uncle's family was in a big fuss because of this."

An Ran "............" Even though Mother Xiao is not in Qingshan Village, her sources of information are not bad at all. She will do the same in the future and receive first-hand information.

Chapter 116 Birth

An Ran has been pregnant for nine months. This time, it is her first child, but it is still uncertain whether it is a boy or a girl. Xiao Chengan always looks firm and says that this time it must be a girl, a sweet and soft girl.

An Ran: "........" It is useless to hypnotize her like this.

When she felt that she was about to give birth, An Ran was calm like the first two children. She asked Xiao Chengan to boil water for her to take a bath and wash her hair. Xiao Chengan seemed to know something and looked at An Ran nervously.

An Ran said calmly, "Calm down, I'm fine. I'll take a bath and then we'll go to the hospital."

After hearing this, Xiao Chengan began to tremble, and then he began to prepare things in a panic and cook for An Ran.

An Ran ignored him and cleaned herself up. All the things for the child were packed in advance. After drying her hair in the room, she called the bewildered man and Xiao's mother, who didn't know what was going on, and prepared to leave.

Xiao's mother said, "An'an, are you...are you going to give birth?"

An Ran nodded to indicate that it was a small matter.

The whole family said, "......."

Ping An said to An Ran, "Mom, is it really a little sister this time?"

The children also looked at An Ran eagerly, waiting for her definite answer.

An Ran thought for a while and said, "There is a 50% chance that it may be a little sister."

The four little ones jumped up happily.

Ping An was happy, "............" If he had a primary school diploma, he would not let his mother lie like this.

An Ran went into labor quickly when she arrived at the hospital, and then gave birth to Xiao Cheng'an's long-cherished daughter in the shortest time.

The speed at which An Ran gave birth stunned the doctor. Maybe she took good care of herself during pregnancy and was in a particularly good mood, so everything went smoothly.

An Ran watched Xiao Cheng'an staring at her daughter, smiling silly.

Xiao's mother also smiled and said, "Finally, we have both a son and a daughter. Before I gave birth to the two brothers, I thought I would never have a daughter, but fortunately Xiao Meng was born. This woman still wants a daughter, because daughters are caring."

An Ran smiled and said, "Now that the boys in the family know that it's a sister, they should be happy."

The eldest mother next to her looked at An Ran's family and liked this money-loser so much, and pouted her lips in disdain. Then she looked at her grandson proudly. Boys are good, and girls can't compare.

They didn't know what the eldest mother was thinking, they just looked at the child with a smile.

Xiao's mother asked An Ran, "An An, what name are you going to give your child?"

"Xiao Cheng'an said that if it's a daughter, he will name her, and I will give her a nickname." An Ran said helplessly.

Then Xiao's mother looked at Xiao Cheng'an and waited to see what good name he could come up with. Xiao Cheng'an said unsatisfiedly, "I've been looking through the dictionary for several months, and there's nothing I'm satisfied with, and none of them are worthy of my precious daughter. An An, tell me what nickname you're going to give your daughter, and I'll listen to it."

"I've already thought of the full name, and I knew you were going to get married, so I'll call her Xiao Mingyu, and the nickname will be Feifei, which means beautiful and graceful, and overflowing with fragrance and beauty."

Xiao's mother clapped her hands and said, "This name is good, and the meaning is good. An Zi, don't think about it. I guess those you think of are just treasures, and they don't sound good. Look at how good the name An An has."

Xiao Cheng'an: "........" He would never admit it. His favorite name is Xiao Mingbao.

He reluctantly thinks that his daughter-in-law's name is better than his. Xiao Chengan whispered to the child, "Fei Fei, daddy's Fei Fei."

When An Ran was discharged from the hospital and went home, she was warmly welcomed by several children. An Ran was a little proud. See, the children just can't leave their mother.

Then several brats ran to the sister held by Xiao's mother, and they all acted coquettishly and asked their grandmother to lower a little so that they could see the sister.

An Ran "............" She was wrong after all.

Everyone was full of enthusiasm for the new member, and they couldn't see enough of her 24 hours a day.

Especially the father Xiao Chengan, who took care of everything for his daughter, which made An Ran have nothing to do during this confinement period and could only become a mobile milk bottle.

An Ran was taken care of by Xiao's mother. After the confinement period, she looked radiant.

But what happened next was beyond An Ran's belief. Such a bloody novel plot actually happened to her. But she could travel through time, so what was impossible?

Chapter 117 Parents

An Ran had just fed her child and hadn't put him to sleep yet when she saw Xiao Cheng'an coming back with a serious face. An Ran asked in confusion, "Why did you come back? Did you forget to take something?"

Xiao Cheng'an nodded and asked An Ran to follow him into the house.

An Ran followed Xiao Cheng'an in a daze, and turned back to tell Xiao's mother, "Mom, the child will probably be asleep soon, I just finished feeding him."

Xiao's mother replied, "I know."

An Ran smiled and said to Xiao Cheng'an, "What's wrong with you? You look so serious. Did you leave something at home?"

Xiao Cheng'an looked straight at An Ran, and then slowly said, "An'an, I just received news that your parents are still here. They were on a secret mission before, so..."

An Ran looked at Xiao Cheng'an, and she felt that she didn't understand a word of what Xiao Cheng'an said. She asked again uncertainly, "Are they my parents? Are they still alive?"

An Ran looked at Xiao Cheng'an and nodded. She sat down on the bed with her legs weak. She looked up at Xiao Cheng'an as if she was looking for a backer. She trembled and said, "What should I do? Will they find out that I am not their daughter? I still burn paper for the three of them every year. Am I stupid?"

Xiao Cheng'an sat beside An Ran and comforted her, "It's okay. It's been so many years. It's normal to see your personality and habits change. Besides, you've married me. If they get along well, we will respect them as our parents. If they don't get along well, we will treat them as relatives. That's fine, right? So don't be too burdened. I'm here, An'an."

An Ran leaned in Xiao Cheng'an's arms and nodded.

Yes, we haven't seen each other for so many years, and it's hard to tell what she has become. Let's just get along peacefully.

After thinking it through, An Ran felt much better, and then stood up and asked, "So you came back just to tell me these things?"

Xiao Chengan was silent for a while and then said, "They want to see you, but they are afraid that you will be angry, so they asked Grandpa Zhang to contact me first and let me tell you about the situation first. See your reaction."

An Ran started to get nervous again, and then asked Xiao Chengan, "Then do you think I should agree? I'm a little panicked."

Xiao Chengan said softly, "Wife, this meeting is inevitable. It just so happens that our daughter's full moon party has not been held yet, so why don't we have a meal alone at home and treat them as if they are here to attend the full moon banquet. Do you think this will be better?"

An Ran thought this was a great idea.

After that, An Ran started to prepare for her daughter Fei Fei's full-month banquet.

An Ran told Xiao's mother about her parents. Xiao's mother sighed and said, "It was all helpless, but being able to come back alive is better than anything else."

An Ran nodded in agreement. Yes, she was able to come back alive and complete the mission.

I guess the original owner would be very happy to know this. She would honor the original owner's parents well, and bring her share along.

An Ran smiled happily as if some kind of shackles had been broken in her heart.

For this belated full-month banquet, An Ran did not perfunctorily take out the best things in her space, beef, pork, chicken, duck and fish. And seafood. She also took out a lot of side dishes and seasonings.

An Ran prepared to make ten dishes and a soup. Because Xiao Chengan said that Grandpa Zhang and Grandpa Qian would also come.

An Ran finally figured out the meaningful smile from Grandpa Qian that time. It turned out that Grandpa Qian knew that her parents were not dead at that time, and participating in the task was also very important, otherwise he would not say that her backstage was stronger than anyone else. Yes, who can compare with the backstage of the country.

Father Xiao looked after the children, and Mother Xiao helped An Ran. The dishes were prepared, and the cooking was still very fast. It didn't take long for everything to be almost done, and at this time, the sound of the door opening was heard from outside.

Xiao's mother said to An Ran, "An An, go out and take a look. I will cook the remaining two dishes. Your parents must miss you very much."

An Ran put down the spatula in her hand, feeling a little helpless, and whispered to Xiao's mother, "Mom, I'm a little scared."

Xiao's mother said with a smile, "Why are you afraid of your own parents? If you are afraid, just cry."

An Ran: "........" That's not necessary.

An Ran walked out of the kitchen and saw Grandpa Qian and Grandpa Zhang and the couple she had seen in the photo before. An Ran, who was just complaining about Xiao's mother's suggestion, could not control herself and tears flowed down.

Seeing their daughter grow up so big and crying with red eyes, An Chengwen and Yuan Hong also cried. Yuan Hong went forward to hug An Ran, but she didn't dare to hug her tightly, fearing that An Ran would resist. She could only hold her with open arms.

An Ran went forward and hugged her mother at once. Yuan Hong also hugged An Ran excitedly. An Chengwen held his wife and daughter in his arms, crying and laughing.

An Ran cried and asked, "Why did you come back just now?"

Chapter 118 Recognition

Father An explained, "We were delayed a bit, An An made you suffer."

Mother An also cried and said, "It's all your parents' fault. You grew up alone and suffered so much."

Grandpa Qian said jokingly, "Okay, okay, look at you grandchildren, don't forget that today is our little Feifei's full moon banquet."

Grandpa Zhang also laughed and said, "Yes, An Ran is a lucky girl. It's only been a few years since she was born. Both son and daughter are now alive."

The family of three wiped away their tears, and An Ran pulled Xiao Cheng'an over to introduce him to her parents, "Mom and Dad, this is my lover, Xiao Cheng'an. He treats me very well, and I am very happy and not wronged at all."

An's parents knew An Ran's past over the years, but they were happy and a little sad to hear their daughter say that she was very happy. They didn't see their daughter get married and have children, and they missed too much. They must make up for it in the future.

An Ran introduced Xiao's father and mother, and then said to the children, "This is your grandma and grandma. Mom and Dad, these are the children of Xiao Chengan and me. The eldest, Fang Xiyi, nicknamed Ping'an, is twelve years old this year. The second, Fang Xiyi, nicknamed Xile, is eleven years old. The third and fourth are twins. Xiao Mingxu and Xiao Mingmao are both six years old and nicknamed Tuantuanyuan. As for these two twins, Xiao Mingyao and Xiao Mingchao are almost three years old and nicknamed Doubao and Steamed Bun. They are very naughty. Finally, my daughter just turned one month old, Xiao Mingyu, nicknamed Feifei."

They all knew that the eldest and second were adopted, but they still gave gifts to the children equally.

Then Yuan Hong bought a pair of gold earrings for Xiao's mother, held her hand and said, "Dear relative, thank you so much for taking care of An Ran. Please don't reject this small gift. It really can't express our gratitude."

Xiao's mother quickly pushed it away and said, "No, An An is my daughter-in-law. She is still angry with me. I did what I should do, but I don't deserve your thanks. Dear relative, please take it back. It's too expensive."

An's mother said she would not take it back no matter what. They had to make Xiao's mother accept it, so they began to give in. An Ran said, "Mom, just accept it. My mother is also grateful that you have taken care of me as your own daughter for so many years."

An's mother nodded and said, "An An is right. Don't be polite."

Xiao's mother accepted it, and she felt relieved. Her efforts and care were recognized and rewarded. It was not that Xiao's mother saw the good things, but it was just a matter of attitude. This made them feel comfortable.

The dishes were ready, and everyone sat down. An Ran brought Fei Fei out. Everyone looked at the little girl's delicate face and thought she was cute, and kept praising her.

Then the men in the family showed proud expressions. They didn't know when it started, but whenever the guests in the house praised the younger sister, they would show such expressions, and even hinted that the guests should praise her again.

An Ran didn't understand. For those who pampered their daughter and younger sister, it seemed that they would be the only ones to play the bad guy in the future.

Grandpa Qian said with a smile at the table, "An Ran brought her two children to my office to seek justice. I almost couldn't help laughing. Good guy, she kept accusing me and couldn't refute. Haha. But I thought that An Ran's daughter was just like her father, and she came to my office to challenge him."

Grandpa Zhang was also happy, and then said, "Isn't it? Yuan Hong can't do that either, haha."

Everyone was eating happily. The children were well educated by An Ran. They never quarreled at the table or stood up to pick up food when they wanted to eat something. Their eating movements were very orderly.

Grandpa Qian and Grandpa Zhang looked at each other and nodded. An's father and mother smiled as they watched the children eat, and then served them food. When they were full, they still encouraged them to eat more.

Doubao said in a baby voice, "Grandma, we are full. Mom said that we can't eat too much, otherwise our stomach will explode."

Mantou agreed with his brother's words.

Anran: "........" Normally, you shouldn't talk nonsense to your children.

An's mother smiled and said, "Okay, then we will eat when we are hungry later, okay."

Doubao nodded. Then he sat obediently with his brother and sister, and didn't want to leave the table.

An's mother took Doubao over and asked, "Why don't you go out to play after dinner?"

Doubao replied obediently, "Mom said that polite children should not leave the table before their elders have finished their meal."

An's mother said to Anran, "You have taught your children very well."

Chapter 119 Planning

Everyone finished their meal with laughter and chatter. An's mother, Xiao's mother and An Ran finished cleaning up together. Grandpa Zhang and Grandpa Deng were about to leave.

Grandpa Deng said to An Ran, "Girl An, you are better than I thought. Do you remember the people you helped in Qingshan Village? They all told me about you. They have been busy with previous things and have no time to contact you. I guess they will write to you in the next few days."

An Ran forgot all the things she did, but just smiled and said, "It's not a big deal, why do they still remember it."

"Why is it not a big deal? It's a life-saving favor. I will remember it for a lifetime." Grandpa Zhang said.

An's mother said to An Ran, "Your father and I will live in the guesthouse. We will also be transferred to this military region. We will also live in this family compound in the future, so that we will be close to each other."

An Ran nodded, and then asked Xiao Chengan to see everyone off.

After everyone left, Xiao's mother smiled and said, "An An, you are so lucky. Now your relatives are around, and your mother can still show you the children."

An Ran also smiled and said, "Yes, but you and dad should live here forever. If this place develops well, let your eldest brother and sister-in-law come too, so that we don't have to separate."

"Forget it, what can your eldest brother and sister-in-law do? They can only farm. There is no land to farm here." Xiao's mother scolded, but the corners of her mouth never fell. She felt that An Ran did not despise them and was looking for a way out for An Zi's brothers. What a rare good child.

An Ran disagreed and said, "Mom and Dad, Xiao Cheng'an and I will take you out to see what Pengcheng has become. There is no development just by farming. You see, the college entrance examination has been reopened, which proves that there will be more and more talents and opportunities in the future. The era of poverty will soon be over."

Xiao Cheng'an came back and saw that everyone in the family was talking in the living room, so he asked, "What are you talking about?"

Xiao's mother repeated what An Ran said. After listening, Xiao Cheng'an said, "An An mentioned it to me before, but I didn't agree. The prospects were not bright before, but now it's different. Mom and Dad, I have a day off tomorrow, so I can go out with my father-in-law and mother-in-law and our family to play, and then I will take you to see the current development. "

Mother Xiao said worriedly, "Even if the business is going well, your elder brother and sister-in-law have no special skills and can only farm. What can they do? And the children have to come. Isn't it a burden for you?"

An Ran understood Mother Xiao's worries and said soothingly, "Xiao Cheng'an and I bought a house near the station. When the house is connected, we can open a snack bar. The station has a large passenger flow and there will be customers. Sister-in-law can cook and I can teach her. It's just right that she and elder brother can open a shop together. Xiao Cheng'an can solve the problem of the children's schooling. If it's not possible, we can borrow money to study. Only when mother comes out can she live a better life. To be honest, I am very optimistic about the development of Pengcheng."

Father Xiao made the final decision. Father Xiao said, "Okay, when the grandson grows up, let them come. We can also take advantage of the present to help you."

After the matter was settled, everyone went back to the room to sleep.

Xiao Chengan hugged An Ran and said, "An Ran, you always think so carefully about me. I really thank you."

An Ran touched her beloved abdominal muscles and said absentmindedly, "Why are you being polite? We are husband and wife. Besides, Dad and Mom are really good. I am willing to do this. Brother Xiao, how do you want to thank me?"

Then he thanked An Ran physically all night, and finally asked An Ran if this kind of thank you was okay?

An Ran: "........" She really knows how to thank.

In the morning, An Ran didn't get up. Xiao Cheng An got up and went to the kitchen. He saw Xiao's mother cooking. Then he smiled and said, "Mom, why did you get up so early? My daughter hasn't woken up yet. Isn't she the first one to get up every day?"

Xiao's mother also smiled and said, "You are not serious. An An's words yesterday made mother stay up all night. Alas..."

Then Xiao's mother whispered, "Tell your mother the truth. Did you say that we should all come, and then An An had no choice but to do this?"

Xiao Cheng An said helplessly, "Really not, we just When she came, An An said that she thought you were a good mother-in-law, so she wanted to treat you well. She said that the greatest wish of parents is to have their children around them. I should not be able to move here. Only my eldest brother and his friends can come, and then you can come. Besides, there is indeed development here. "

After listening to Xiao Chengan's words, Xiao's mother was particularly moved and said, "This daughter-in-law is the right one to marry. She is better than her son."

Xiao Chengan "........" Why does she want to belittle him when she praises his daughter-in-law? It is obvious that he is the one who has a good eye for the pearl.

Chapter 120 Play

An Ran and Xiao Cheng'an took their children and two parents out to play in two cars. Holding her little daughter in her arms, listening to the chirping of the children in the back seat, the weather outside was sunny, and the man was driving seriously. An Ran suddenly felt that such a day was a happy one.

With parents, spouses, and children by her side, she lived a life of contentment.

The speed of development of Pengcheng really shocked Xiao's father and mother. They had no idea that the market could be freely traded to such an extent.

They thought it was just a market like the one in their hometown, at most a little bigger, but they didn't expect that the entire market was very large and sold all kinds of things they had never seen before. Those clothes were really beautiful.

There are also watches. If I had a watch in my hometown, I would brag about it for the rest of my life. But now I just put it on the stall and everyone is scrambling to get it.

Xiao's mother asked about the price out of curiosity, and then whispered to Xiao's father in shock, "We can buy these four yuan for one yuan there. The price difference is too big. We can make money by reselling them in bulk. No wonder these people are fighting for it."

Xiao's father didn't expect the price to be so low. An Ran heard what Xiao's mother said and whispered, "Mom, they buy directly from the factory and sell in large quantities. It's like this here."

An's father and mother bought clothes for the children crazily, and it was An Ran who stopped them. Then they said reluctantly, "They all look good, and Feifei will be especially cute in that dress."

Xiao Cheng'an asked, "Which one? I'll buy it."

After being seriously stopped by An Ran, everyone calmed down. The children looked at the toys but didn't ask for them, they just looked at them with love, so An Ran finally bought one for each child.

After a big meal, everyone went home.

An's father and mother would come to An Ran's house every day to look after the children with Xiao's father and mother, and then talk to An Ran to keep in touch.

When An's father learned that An Ran's article was accepted by a magazine and the manuscript fee was not cheap, he laughed and said that she was worthy of being his daughter.

An's mother also smiled and said to An Ran, "Your father and I are going back to Kyoto in the next two days to handle some formalities, and then we can come back. Do you have anything to bring?"

"My sister-in-law is studying at Kyoto Normal University. I bought some things for her. You can give them to her. I also gave her the key to our house. I haven't been back for many years. I asked her to open the window and get some fresh air if she has nothing to do. If it's too late, we can stay there." An Ran said.

An's mother smiled and said, "That's great. Your sister-in-law is such a thoughtful person."

Xiao's mother also smiled and said, "An Ran is considerate of her. She is alone in Kyoto and is worried that she has nowhere to go during the holidays, so she gave her the key to the house and said that she can make some delicious food for herself."

"It should be. The little girl is so far away from home for the first time. She is also scared. If others know that the child is at a relative's house during the holiday, they will not dare to bully her," said An's mother.

After An's father and mother left, An Ran's home returned to normal, but it would not be quiet as long as there was a naughty child.

At this moment, An Ran was judging the winner of Doubao and Steamed Bun because both children thought their poop was more smelly, and then they quarreled.

An Ran: "............" I never dreamed that I would have to settle such a lawsuit one day.

An Ran asked calmly, "Who won in the end?"

Dou Bao said confidently, "It's a tie, because we can't let others smell it."

Mantou also said regretfully, "In our family, only mom can be the referee, but you refused, so the two of us can only be a tie."

An Ran: "............" Thank you for your respect.

Mother Xiao and Father Xiao came back from a walk. Mother Xiao held a letter in her hand and said with a smile, "Your eldest brother and sister-in-law wrote to us. We just got it back from the mail room."

Then she saw the two grandchildren standing there unconvinced and asked, "What's wrong? If you are unhappy about something, tell grandma and she will take care of it for you."

Then the two of them told the story and enthusiastically invited Mother Xiao to participate in the next evaluation.

Mother Xiao "............" Why did she talk too much.

With a forced smile, she said, "You can let your grandfather decide the winner for you. Grandma is a little... a little uncomfortable."

The two children looked at Father Xiao again.

Father Xiao: "........"

An Ran chuckled and analyzed the pros and cons for the two children for fifteen minutes, which made them give up this strange desire to win or lose.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.3K 138 23
My mother-in-law is reborn [70s] 我的婆婆是重生的[七零] Author: crispy chestnut Source: https://www.banxia.co/268_268237/ On the night of Mingmei's wedding...
459K 9.8K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
1.5M 134K 64
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
21.9K 216 12
Back to 90s before the demolition (重回九零拆迁前) Author: crispy chestnut https://m.shubaow.net/242/242796/ When Li Shuxin was hospitalized, she recalled...