Reborn As Witches

By HoshiAkari7120

What happens when 4 girls are reborn in world that is like a novel where they are now called Witches? Emilia... More

[Arc 1] Chapter : 1 A Royal Adoption?!
[Arc 1] Chapter 3 : The Grand Duke Family
[Arc 1] Chapter 4 : The Valentina Sibilings

[Arc 1] Chapter 2 : The Small Wig Incident

0 0 0
By HoshiAkari7120

Emilia's Pov:

In a void of darkness,I was wandering around.I then saw a lady with light blonde hair coming near me.I was terrified of her.Who was she?

Emilia:H-Hello?Who are you?

The lady: . . . You need to . . .

Emilia:What are you trying to say?

"Wake up"A voice called out.

Emilia then woke up suddenlly.She was in a carriage with her friends.They looked worried for Emilia esspecially Seraphina.

"Hey you okay?We're almost there so I woke you up to see the scenery."Seraphina said with a worried face.

Emilia then got up.She was sleeping on Seraphina's lap.Her hair was messy and she was a still sleepy.

"Sorry to worry you guys.I just had a dream of a lady.It looks like I'm familier with her."Emilia said waving her hands to assure to them she is fine.

"Well in any case tell us if you wanna talk about something.Now we are going to go out of the forest and go on the Grand Gale bridge!"Rose said happily.

The two girls were now squeezing in on Emilia and Seraphina's seats to see the city from the window.Rose and Seraphina chose to look from the left side of the carriage while Iris and Emilia chose right.

As the carriage kept going they were now out of the forest and now was going on a bridge that was fancy and sturdy.People were walking near the railing while carriages go back and forth from the middle path.They saw the scenery of the city of Elendor.

Rose: "So this is Elendor!"

Emilia: " It's SOOOOOOOO Pretty!!!I wonder how the food would taste!"

Seraphina : " I didn't think it would be this big!"

Iris : "I can't wait to go shopping here to read novels with Em!"

The four said excitingly brimming with joy.

"But you know what we came for and high society is like right?They are the fight we have to go through each passing day.We need to figure out the main reason why that grumpy duke took the 4 of us instead anyways."Emilia said with an unhappy and tired tone.

"True.If we aren't careful we might be swallowed by the society." Seraphina said with a calm and cold tone.

"Right."Iris and Rose said.

They were at the gate for check up.The knights were talking to the coachman.

"Put on your hoods."Rose whispered as the four nodded.

They then put on their hoods fastly with haste.

The Knights then examined the inside of the carriage.

The Knight with all silver armor looked at the 4 with wary eyes but shrugged it off seeing they were just youngsters.

The four then heard the knight saying "All clear.You may go now".

The four were now comfortable again seeing it was clear.

"Phew.Do you think they saw our hair colours especially Em's?"Iris said with a funny face with cold sweat dropping by her cheek.

"I don't think so.Emilia's robe was specially designed by a famous blacksmith in our town.He gave it as a token of thanks for helping him and since she needed one.She was eagered to even ask one for us.Her robe is also protected with magic.So it's hard for normal people to see through it."Seraphina explains clearly in a calm tone.

"I see."Rose and Iris said in amazment.

"I wonder how that blacksmith is doing still?"Emilia said with a warm smile while looking out the window.

"Let's not take these off for a while then."Rose said with a sweat on her face.

"Agreed."All said with a sigh.

They now arrived in front of a giant castle where butlers and maids plus the Grand Duke himself was waiting.

The carriage stopped at the front porch so everybody get off the carriage safely.

The four robed girls then got off and started taking their bags from the back.They helped Iris grab her luggage since she's the youngest and the smallest.

As they finished packing they waved the coachman off as he said goodbye.They then walked to the Grand Duke and his servents.

"Seems you finally made it.Let us now go to my officeThen the servents will give you a tour around this place."The Grand duke said as he signaled them to come along.

They were now walking down a hallway where some maids were working and some were whispering about the guests from afar.They had eyes that were sparkling while looking at the four girls.

They now arrived at the grand duke's office as his butler , Rein opens the door for him.

"Now tell me.Your personal information says nothing much about you.Rein get a list of the things I wrote and read it out for me."Grand Duke Venchester orders Rein.

"Yes ,my lord."Said Rein as he takes a long document from the pile of paper.

The girls hesitated as all of them dropped cold sweat especially Emilia who gulped.

"Ahe-Ahem First ,How old are you?"Rein asked the four girls.

Rose: "12 years old".Rose said.

Emilia & Seraphina :" 11 " both said in sync.

Iris:" 11 years old. "Iris said.

"Second , When is your birthday?"Rein asked.

Rose : "August 10th , midnight"

Iris : "August 17th , midnight"

Emilia : "December 31st , early in the morning."

Seraphina : "January 1st ,early in the morning."

Rein then added the answers they gave by writing with a quill on the paper.

"Third ,Do you know where your Birth parents are and who they are?"Rein asked.

" No. "The four answered obediently.

"Forth , What mankind are you from? Please answer this truthfully."

"Promise you won't leak any of the information that we answered?"Emilia asked with wary cold eyes glaring at him from inside her hood.

"I promise on my life and on the Grand Duke's honor."Rein said.

Emilia : "I'll answer in their stead.I'm a half elf.Seraphina is a half elf just like me. Rose and Iris is are half-fairy."

"You may take off your hood since nobody can see nor sense you here."Grand Duke said in his chair as he examined them.

The Three other hesitated but Emilia happily took her hood off first.

"Puahhh.Finally fresh air!"Emilia said happily with a smile.

The other three looked at Emilia with surprise but took off their hoods at the same same.

The Grand Duke looked at Emilia with wide eyes but turned to Rein to keep on questioning them.

"You may take a seat on those chairs."Rein said as servents came in the room with four chairs that was placed nearer to the Duke's desk.

They sat there and looked at Rein as he was ready to question more.

"This will be the last question , tell us your full names."

Rose : "Rose Rosengar."

Iris : "Iris Lockster."

Seraphina : " Seraphina Aurora."

Emilia : " Emilia Aurora."

Rein was now writing the answers in the document and looked over to the white hair maiden with white eyelashes as she looked back at him with a smile.

"You may go now Rein.They will need a tour around this place like I said."Grand Duke said with a grumpy and mocking tone.

As the girls walk out they were walking out of the room Emilia whispered to the three.
"I'll explain everything when we are at our rooms."

The girls nodded trusting Emilia's words.

They then saw a butler with mustache who had shiny brown hair.

"Hello I am George.One of the butler of this place I will be touring you around.Now come along."George said.

The Four girls looked at the butler's hair with confusion as they followed him.

They were now walking down the hallway and he started talking about boring things.

Everyone was now listening to George. Emilia was walking beside Seraphina.Rose and Iris were walking behind them while looking around.

Emilia was walking when she found something interesting about George's hair that looked loose.

'Wait a minute.Why is his hair like that.No natural hair is loose like that.Maybe doing a bit of magic won't hurt?'Emilia thought as she looked at George's hair.

She then put her hands out used magic a bit as her right hand glowed light blue.She tried a adjust the hair but instead accidentlly grabbed his whole wig with magic which came off easily as her jaws dropped and cold sweat came falling down.He had a shiny bald head that blinded her eyes.

He didn't notice his hair and kept on explaining.

"PFT-"Emilia shutted herself from laughing out loudly that was unlady like.

She kept holding the wig with her magic.He didn't see it since the wig was flying everywhere at the back where Emilia was holding her laugh in her as she swinged her arm to reassure herself from laughing which made the wig went flying in every directions.

"Seraphi.I did something bad PFT-"Emilia whispers to Seraphina who turned to look at her pointing with her left finger at his head then the wig which was now floating in a water bubble i her hands.

Seraphina saw what she did and listened to her story.She started to cough and trying not to laugh just like Emilia.Rose and Iris joined in when they asked from behind saying " What's wrong?"

"Em did somethiiing-.She took his wig by mistake which displayed his shiny bald head but we can't laugh or it will sound rude .PFT-" Seraphina said while trying to hold her laughter.

Rose and Iris joined in the try not to laugh club which they hold their stomachs and closing their mouths with their hands.

They were sitll walking and as Emilia closed her mouth from laughing with her left hand and tried to put on the wig secretly with magic again using her right hand.

As the three other girls were looking at her trying to put it back on they were about to collaspe on the floor from trying not to laugh as they look at Emilia failing to put it back on multiple times.

"Now before we go to the knight's traning area what question do you have about these pictures?"George said rubbing his mustache as her turned to the four.

"Uhh yeah!Mister has your hair always been like that-?"Emilia asks as the four sweat dropped.

"Well this here?Yes it has been a marvelous part of my hair!It was washed everyday and smooth and has a sweet smell to it that call pull any woman to tears of joy!"

George started talking about his hair nonstop in front of the door to the Knight's training Area. Emilia managed to put his wig back on carefully with her magic.As she released her magic she felt a bit of pressure and her energy deplated fast as she almost collasped out of using the spell too long.Seraphina caught her arm as Emilia tried to get back up in good condition.

"Emilia you okay?"Seraphina and Iris whispers to Emilia out of concern.

"Yeah.I'll be fine."Emilia said with a small smile.

"Okay now that you all don't have anymore questions we will now go see the young masters and and young lady are with their friends which are training in the knights corners so be ready to meet your brothers and sister ,Lady Seraphina Aurora.Now come along." George said as he flung open the door to the outside where it is the Knight's training ground.

They then saw a girl who was older then them battling against another boy that was older.

The hooded girls were surprised to see smoke everywhere as George walked over to them.They then followed George.

"Okay times up Young master and Young Lady.Meet your guests."George clapped his hand as they then stopped fighting.

The boy who was fighting the girl had Short ,Dark blue hair with crimson red eyes and has cat like pupils just like the Grand Duke.The girl had Raven hair with its length to the shoulders and had light purple eyes with a cat like pupils that were black in both of her eyes.

Then in the shadows of the tree a guy walked out who was older had Dark blue hair with Gold menacing eyes.He had cat like pupils in his eyes.
There was a kid in the shade along with another boy who was taller then them and another boy who beside him.The kid and the two boys in the shade gazed at the hooded 4 new people who arrived just now.

"Ahem.Lady Aurora please come forward."George said calling out the twin's last name.

Emilia and Seraphina looked at each other to see who George meant.

"I meant Lady Seraphina." George recorrects his mistake.

Seraphina then goes near George as he said.

"Please take off your hood to introdouce yourself.I meant all four of you."George said as he trys to correct himself.

Seraphina then takes off her hood first revealing her appeareance.She had her hair down and had no accerssories just like the other three.As everybody looks at Seraphina with eyes wide with a surprised expression.Emilia looked over to Seraphina with comforting eyes that were cheering for her.

"I'm Seraphina Aurora.Nice to meet you.I will be your adopted sister starting from today."Seraphina said with a cold gaze and menacing aura.

Rose then took her hood off along with Iris who followed what she did.

"Then I'll go next.I'm Rose Rosengar.I'll be living with Seraphina starting today.Nice to meet you!" Rose said with a smile.

Iris was going to introdouce next.She looked stiff so Emilia placed a hand beside her to comfort her.Iris smiles a bit as she starts to introdouce herself.

"My name is Iris Lockster.Nice to meet you."Iris said without stuttering.

Emilia then let go off her hand that was on Iris's shoulder.She starts to pull off her hood slowly as everybody stared at her carefully.When they saw a faint glimspe of her everybodies eyes grew wider as they saw the girl.

"My name is Em-"

"Who are you??!"A kid that was in the shadows of the tree came running in front of Emilia pointing his finger at her with a grumpy and pouting face.

To be continued.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's note :

Hope you enjoy this chapter!I will make a full wig incident this is just a small one.The full wig incident will be funny cause Emilia needs to find George a perfect wig in town with somebody else.

HOPE YOU ENJOY BYEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
195K 7.7K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
225K 11K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...