Survive

By AMAC45

They tried to bury us, but they didn't know we were seeds More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

7

412 26 1
By AMAC45

Lavender's POV

"Here ya go." Ona says as she hands Maya and I tonight's line-up for our match against PSG.

"Thanks." Maya and I say then we look at the line-up.

1-Cata Coll
2-Ona Batlle
5-Maya Pete
4-Mapi León
3-Selma Bacha
8-Keira Walsh
14-Aitana Bonmatí
11-Alexia Putellas (C)
7-Salma Paralluelo
9-Lavender Lacroix
10-Lauren Hemp

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind us then I relax with Maya and Pongo.

Once at Parc des Princes, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is put up in my locker, I grab my smudging bundle and my lighter then I follow my teammates outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch I stand on the touchline and light my smudging bundle then let the bundle burn for 30 seconds

After the bundle has burned for 30 seconds I blow it out which causes the bundle to start smoking then I walk around the edge of the pitch while doing my smudging ceremony with Pongo.

As I approach the place I start my ceremony I walk onto the pitch and cleanse my teammates with the bundle then Pongo and I head to our bench area and cleanse it.

After I finish doing my smudging ceremony, I extinguish the smudging bundle in a jar of sand then Pongo and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I put my sand jar in my locker then I take out my nose ring and I take off my necklaces, my earrings, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my black cowboy hat, put it in it's protective case then I close and lock the case

After my hat is put away properly I take off my clothes and put my long, curly, dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my rainbow boots.

When I finish getting dressed, Maya comes over and sits in-between my legs.

Once Maya is sat in-between my legs she hugs one of my legs then she sits up straight as I begin running my fingers through her long luscious hair.

After a minute of playing with my soulmate's hair, I pull it back into the normal ponytail she puts it in for games.

Once Maya's hair is in a ponytail, I lean down and kiss my soulmate's head.

After I kiss her head, Maya and I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my pink jersey while Astrid does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I kiss my soulmate and hug her before I head out to the tunnel with Pongo.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Maya and Aitana then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so Pongo and I follow Maya out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the PSG players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, I do the coin toss, then we do our team huddle.

When we finish our team huddle I lead Pongo to the bench.

"Stay here Pongo." I say

Pongo yips and smiles at me so I scratch his head then I walk onto the field.

"Come on people." I say as I get to my spot on the field. "Let's get this shit going."

- - - - -

"Here we are." I say as Maya, Pongo, and I reach some restaurant here in Paris then we head inside for the meeting we're having.

We won the game 2-0 and I scored both of our goals.

Now I'm meeting with the coach of the Spanish national team to talk about me representing Spain.

Besides Spain and the United States I'm able to represent Nigeria and Kenya.

Kenya haven't even bothered to talk to me and the US coach told me I had no future on the team for some reason so I've been talking to Spain and Nigeria about representing them.

Tonight's gonna be my third and probably final meeting with the Spain manager.

I didn't want to go alone to the meeting with just Pongo incase something happens to throw me into a PTSD episode so Maya came with us.

Once inside the restaurant I give our name to the hostess lady then we're led to a table.

"There she is." The Manager of the Spanish Women's National Team says as he gets up from the table while I look at him.

After the 2025 Euro's, the Spanish government oversaw a complete reshaping of the Spanish Football Federation and got rid of all the bad eggs.

They accomplished this by talking to the men and women's players about their experiences with the national team staff.

I guess the old Spanish WNT coach didn't wait around to get fired cause she jumped ship after the 2025 Euros and became the manager of Levante's women's team.

After the old Spanish WNT coach left, Thierry Henry was hired after a coaching search.

"Hello." I say as we get to the table then I introduce Maya and Pongo to Thierry.

After the introductions we all sit down, look at the menu, order food and drinks all while making small talk.

"Well now that we've ordered and have time to chat." Thierry says. "How about we get down to buisness."

"Sounds good." I say then Thierry hands me two papers.

"This first sheet there is the staff." Thierry says as I look at said sheet.

Lot of dudes on the coaching staff.

"And the second sheet is our remaining schedule this year." Thierry says so I look at said sheet.

Spain is hosting the 2027 World Cup, along with Portugal, so the national team is playing friendlies until the World Cup.

"Cool." I say.

"So I think the last time we talked you said you had some requests." Thierry says.

"Yeah." I say then I point to Pongo. "First one is Pongo has to come with me everywhere we go."

"That's fine." Thierry says.

"My second thing is I'd like to wear the number 9." I say.

"Alright." Thierry says.

"And my last thing is I'd like my soulmate to be able to come to camps if she wants."

"Lavender that's a FIFA Rule that I can go with you to camps if I want." Maya says.

"Really?" I questions.

"Really." Thierry says. "It's always been a thing."

"Oh." I say. "Well those are my only three requests."

"I think we can work with those." Thierry says. "I think we can definitely work with those."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 3.1K 52
⤷ something is wrong, i can't explain. everything changed when the birds came. [completed] → content warning: depression anxiety ...
46.8K 1K 27
Its been too long since that Day. "WE'RE TAKING FIRE!" We lost Lives. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" We lost Faith in ourselves. "Or are we all...Expendable?" But...
92.2K 3.7K 21
"𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍" -𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎
162K 4.7K 37
We are just strangers with some memories