whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 54

1.9K 68 6
By fuckhoesgemoney20

                     Omniscient
May 5th 2023

"All seniors report to the auditorium" the principal announced on the intercom.

As Cassandra packed up her belongings she heard Siri's voice in her AirPods making her pick up her phone seeing a message from Bryson.

She put her bookbag on and walked out her classroom, seeing Bryson leaning on the lockers that were next to the classroom.

"Hey baby" she said kissing his cheek. She didn't like PDA, it made her uncomfortable knowing people could see her like that.

"Wassup mama" he said grabbing her bookbag off of her.

"I could carry it" she says as they began walking to the auditorium.

Bryson shrugged in response. He knew she could carry it but she didn't have to when he was with her.

"Are we sitting with jahmir and kahlil?" She asked walking in as he held the door open for her.

"Yea" he answered looking around for his friends.

"NIGGA WE OVA' HEA'!" A voice yelled gaining the couples attention, making them walk towards the duo.

"Why you so loud?" Bryson asked sitting down.

"Nigga if it wasn't for me yo' blind ass wouldn't find us—hey bestie"

"Hey jahmir" she said with a smile before turning to kahlil, "hey kahlil"

"Waddup" he nodded his head at the couple. His eyes were red and low.

"Wassup" Bryson said back.

"Are you high?" Cassandra asked.

"Yea" he said lowly.

"Can I please get your attention students" the principal spoke into the microphone as she stood on the stage.

"Well this is your last full month as a highschool student—today you will be getting your college acceptance letters. We will be calling you by the letter of your last name" the principal said before calling up everyone with the letter 'A'.

"Oh my goodness I'm nervous" Cassandra said fiddling with her nails making Bryson grab her hand.

"My hands are really sweaty"

"Ion care" he said pulling his hood over his head.

30 minutes later

"H, come on up"

"Baby I'm scared, what if I didn't get into any colleges I applied for? What if they see that I failed one class in ninth grade and think I'm a failure?"

"Mama chill, you got this shit"

"But what if I didn't get it?"

"You did so don't worry if you didn't, now go up there" he said before pecking her lips.

"Okay" she said before walking up towards the table.

"State your first and last name"

"Cassandra harmon"

The lady looked through the large stack of folders before handing one to Cassandra.

"Thank you" she said before walking back to her seat.

"I'm not looking until you guys get yours" she said to the trio before sitting down.

"Bestie I might not get mines, I never applied" jahmir said.

"What?" The group said at the same time.

"I'm kidding" jahmir laughed.

"J, come up please" the principal called making jahmir and Bryson get up and walk to the front.

She noticed that Bianca didn't get up so she texted her.

She furrowed her eyes at her best friend's nonchalant attitude.

"You good mama?" Bryson asked snapping Cassandra out her head.

"Mhm" she replied.

"MANE ION WANNA OPEN IT" jahmir said loudly.

"It's gon take a while till they call me" kahlil said ignoring jahmir's outburst.

"It's okay we'll wait" Cassandra assured.

"Yall just gon ignore me?"

"Yall hea' sumthin'?" Kahlil asked Bryon and Cassandra.

"Na" Bryson said making jahmir smack his lips.

"I'm sick of yall niggas" jahmir said angrily.

———————

"I got accepted to A&T, spelman, ucla, MIT, and Howard" Cassandra said to Bryson as they sat on his couch.

"The only one we both accepted to is A&T" he responded.

Cassandra sighed, "are we going to have to break up?"

"Fuck no" he said shaking his head.

"But what if we don't go to the same school?"

"We'll figure it out"

"Bryson I don't want you to go to some school because of me, I want you to go where it feels right"

"I'm going to A&T"

"Not because of me right?"

"I talked to the basketball coach and he really want me there, they offered me a basketball scholarship" he said before speaking, "why you wanna go?"

"It's an hbcu and it has journalism" she said, "it's also not that far away" she added.

"You're going to have to buy a new apartment" she realized.

"Yea but it's igh" he shrugged it off.

"I love you" she said out of nowhere.

"I love you" he replied kissing her neck.

"Bryson stop because you're gonna give me a mark like last time" she said softly.

"Igh" he pulled away looked at her neck before chuckling.

"Oh my god!" She said as she walked to his bathroom, looking in the mirror.

"You did it again Bryson" she said looking at him through the mirror as he stood behind her.

"Sorry mama" he chuckled sticking his head into her neck.

"And you're doing it again!" She exclaimed feeling his lips back on her neck.

"You want me to stop?" He mumbled playing with her nipples as he continued to suck on her neck.

"mmmm"

"Whatchu say?" He asked pulling his mouth and hands away from her.

She cleared her throat before mugging him.

"Why did you do that?" She asked making him laugh and walk out the bathroom. He turned his game on and began playing it.

She soon walked out the bathroom and sat at the top of his bed. She stuck her tongue out at his back as he played the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
47.6K 1.2K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...
1.1M 69.6K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
14.3K 577 14
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡! 𝐿𝑜�...