OVERTAKE THE THRONE 2

Von secretsoul15

this story is season 2 before reading this i recommend to read it's first version for better understanding th... Mehr

INTRODUCTION ~
AROHI LIFE~
2. going back~
3. ishaan/vihaan life~
4. india ~
5. school ~
6. letter~
7. first day ~
8. facing again~
9. memories
11. i hate u dad~
12. my love~
13. suprise~
14. 2nd meet~
15. palace with bff~
16. party~
17. 15 years later~
18. angry....
19. ishaan~
20. date?~
21. cute~
22. new friends ~
23. closeness~
something different again~
24. mall~
25. slap~
26. unknown but known~
27. permission~
28. birthday~
29. diaster~
30. new room?
31. crying~
32. brother?
33. connecting dots~
friendship ~
34. wine~
35. drunken~
36. truth revealed~
HOLA READERS...
SPOILERS OF UPCOMING ~
comeback soon~
37. back ?
38. family~
new story~
39. secret room~
40. real truth~
41. safe~
VOTING WINNER~
42. meeting again~
43. attack?
44. carbon copy~
45. lavanya?
46. ishaan is back?
47. back?
48. dimple ?
49. coming?
50. s..stop !
51. raj?
52. Mr.I?
53. past revealed

10. suspicious~

969 63 36
Von secretsoul15

HOLA READER -
hello readers...
new chapter update is here...

i hope u liked it.....

enjoy ur reading..m

TARGET 🎯-
42+ vote
15+ comments
4+ followers..mm

enjoy the Chapter...m

secretsoul

-_-_-_-__--__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_--__--_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-__--_-_-_-__--__-_--_

noone utter a word and vihaan left to his room..
"uncle what we will do now he refused"- ishaan asked.
"let's see if bhai health gone wrose again than we have to tell bhabhi until that let's focus on work and bhai"- rehaan said while everyone nodded as yes.

AROHI POV-
I'm waiting impatiently for uncle aunt..
"where they aree"- i yelled
"cool down they will on way dii"- karan said
"we are here kids"- ruhi said and we turned towards them..
"aunn......"- i was about to say something but i noticed they were off mood
"aunt? what happened?"- i asked and sia also came outside from kitchen with water.
"nthg meeting was good and rajputs got the deal as i excepted vihaan is great in projects and work"-rudra said and i nodded..
"it's great so they saw u both"- sia said while giving them water and they nodded..
"they saw us but there were something with vihaan that i didn't get it..
rehaan behaviour was changed abit"- ruhi said and sia nodded again
"uncle u cut off with those 2 kids right"- i asked and he nodded as yes..

"let's eat dinner "- sia said and we ate dinner...

SIA POV-
after dinner i came to my room and locked it and sit on floor while leaning to door...

"v ..vihaan please be safe. u re strong right . rehaan is with u . u can't be weak .
i missed u alot love"- i mummered and just crying and slept on floor while crying.....

NEXT MORNING -
AROHI POV-
we are going school in car while my thoughts were stuck only one think..
"who is ishaan and how he know rehaan rajput?"
we reached school and came out..
"dii i have to go Library oke i see u later"- karan said and i nodded...

i was going inside but my mind was only stuck on some stuff...
" who is ishaan?
why rehaan chachu behaved weried as uncle mentioned?"
i was walking while i was completely zoom out...

i was walking and boom...

ISHAAN POV-
I'm coming out of school bcz i forget something in car..
I'm dashing fast before i get late for my classes..
and boom...

"ouchh what's ur problem arohi ? can't u walk properly once ?"- i yelled
"u have eyes too if i was not seeing in front u can also see "- she replied
"arghh what's your problem girl whatever I don't have time"- i said and without listening her reply i runned towards car.

i stopped the driver uncle who was about to leave..
"sorry uncle i forget something"- i said and opened back seat and grab my basketball uniform..
"how can i forget that "- i mummered and start going inside..
i was going while my eyes fall on something i bend down and pick the stuff up..
"handkerchief?"- i mummered and look here and there and i find arohi going..
"she is weried"- i mummered and shouted her name -"arohiii"
she turns back and it will be lie if i didn't say that i always fall on floor when she turnes and her hairs turns and came to her shoulder..

"what was that- i said internally"
she raised her eyebrows and ask from hand sign 'what'
"damn she is really beautiful why i never saw that before"- i thought internally.
i ran to her while snuggling off my thoughts..
"is that urs?"- i asked while showing her that handkerchief.
she looked at that handerchief and nodded .
she took it while mummering a snall 'thank you'

"woowwwww wowww am i listening right or just my hallucinations miss. arohi said thanks"- i said while over dramatic and she gave me death glare and start walking...
"hy I'm going in class too wait for me let's go together"- i said while runned near her ...

now we both were walking towards class and there were silence but her next words make me chocked.
"u re rehaan cha... uncle son?"- she asked.
"why u wanna know?"- i asked
"nthg leave it"- she said and continue walking
"oke oke I'm not his son"- i said and her steps frozed.
she turned towards me and saw me like she have alots of questions in her mind...
'she is behaving weried '- i thought to myself.
"than how u know him?"- she asked

"why u wanna know? are u stacking me?? say say"- i asked with smirked and she made a disgusting look and left...
"hyyy wait for me "- i said and runned behind her..
we reached our class and as soon as we reached my eyes widen up...

AROHI POV-
"he is not rehaan chachu son than how he knows him?
that bastard is thinking im stalking him ...stupid"- i thought internally..

i enter in class and as soon as i enter that two kids from yesterday came to me..
"arohi we are sorry please.. whatever u did with our dad project please fix it "- they said but do i care nooo...

whoever will hurt my love one i will never ever forgive that person..
"ur sins now get side i don't have whole day"- i said and move aside and seated on my seat...

"umm"
i looked towards and saw ishaan..
"wth u want and why are u following me?"- i asked
"if u don't mind can i sit here my bestfriend is out of class for today bcz of his competition practice "- he said

"if i say no"- i asked
"come on let me sit"- he said and without my permission he seated i was about to say something but teacher enter and start studying...

ISHAAN POV-
'idk why but irrating her is fun...
miss arohi be ready '- i thought internally while focusing on lecture...

soon the class end...
"yahh finally "- i said while streching my hands..
"now we have competition with another section"- i mummered and stand up from seat .
i turned to arohi and said -" come to cheer me ik u like me"
"like and u get lost"- she said while hitting my foot with her feet...
"ouchh"- i shouted while she smirked and left while holding her bag..
"well now what she can do go in Library and study or sit in garden *smirk* just girly things"- i mummered while yuvraj came running
"yahh dude let's goo fast we have match did u even forget it?"- he shouted and i come back to my senses and nodded ...

AROHI POV-
"how dare he to irratate me "- i mummered and left to the washroom and saw myself in mirror
i wanna play basketball ball but today is competition.lets watch it and learn something new ...

i came out and left to basketball court and
"wtf"- i mummered
there were alot of students looking like a real big match..
"ishaan ishaan ishaan"- everyone were saying his name..
"did he play that well?"- i thought to myself while seated in first row to see every move clearly..
karan also came with a big wide smile and seated beside me..

"so welcome the caption of both team...
ishaan rathore (ishaan ishaan ahhhhhhhh omg ishaan- alot of screams fall in my ear )
and next one is
raj choudhary (raj raj raj ahhhh best of luck - again screams but abit less than previous)

refree came in middle while holding the ball and throw in air...
match started ...
i was seeing every move very clearly..
ishaan had the ball and as soon as someone was about to take he throw ball in air and spined from side and grab it while tapping it in ball..
"nice move"- i mummered and a smile came to my face without knowing...

another team pushed ishaan and he falled on ground .
"fuck"- i mummered
"it's damn cheating u cheater"- i shouted and I'm sure everyone listens it bcz my voice was dark and loud...

ISHAAN POV-
"arghh that bastard"- i mummered while hissed in pain
yuvraj came running to me and seat beside me..
"bhai are u fine"- he asked and i nodded...
"that's cheating u cheater"- a loud voice falls in my ear i looked at that direction and here she was...
arohi in full rage...

"she is really suspicious"- i mummered..
"who?"- yuvraj asked..
"arohi... she is something that idk she looks familiar and have alot of hobbies and now her dark aura she ks suspicious..
like she is similar to something"- i said and he looked at me in confusion...

"ohhh look like u re his girlfriend but i have to say u have bad choice in boys"- raj said with a smirk
"mr. fucker I'm not his girlfriend and if u can't win with ur talent than just stop embrassing the game..
go and die u fucker"- she shouted and everyone literally everything were looking at me with shocked...

"don't she know who is he ? he is top 4 businessman son while she is just ordinary girl"- yuvraj said and i nodded

"just shut up u bitch if u have that problem come and play instead of him"- raj said in anger while pointing towards me...
before she can reply he again said..

"well well well u re girl who just know makeup and to seduce boys so just do that don't interfere "- he said

i was thankful that there were only refere there no teacher or someone
and i looked at arohi she put hand on wall and jumped in court ....

she came near me and seated - "yuvraj take him to chair karan will fix it "
she stand up and looked at that boy and said-
"challange accepted"

my eyes widen up bcz he is also a best player like me..
we both were always strong opponents..
"wth u re saying arohi.. it's basketball not some joke do u even know about it"- i asked or said almost yelled...

she looked at me and seated to my level and said-
" i already told u first day don't underestimate the power of arohi now just sit and watch bcz u can't play and i can bet noone can play better than u in ur team so just lemme handle "
"karan take him"- she said and karan came running and took me and helped me to be seated..
"btw u re lucky dii took ur side"- karan said and i looked at him with disbelief...
"means?"- i asked
"dii never take anyone side instead of me and her besti and our family and don't worry she will win"- he said
"but it's not some kind of girly game"- i said while i was worried for her bcz she was only girl between many boys there ..
"don't worry she is Ace in basketball "- he said
"seriously? but she was good no no best in skating singing and dancing? than basketball??"- i asked and he chuckled

"well my sister change hobbies like u gus change clothes.
she is an example of all in one
now sit and watch the show "- he said and I looked in front where she was seeing that boy with death glare...

AROHI POV-
"that bastard dared to hurt ishaan..
why i care??
no no he's only my enemy and i have right to hurt him or kill him or roast him...
moreover it's our class reputation and more than that cheating in game is insulting the game ....

"are u sure u wanna play think twice mam"- refere said and i nodded ..
"oke u have 15 minute go and change ur clothes"- he said and i nodded and left...

RAJ POV-
"this girl is interesting.. i liked the attitude"-i thought internally...

ISHAAN POV-
"please god help her"- i said and yuvraj chuckled
"woow dude i saw first time u and praying for a girl...
did u fall in love "- he said
"shut up actually she is playing instead of me if she got hurt than i will be guilty and moreover this game is representing our class"- i said
"btw why there are so many crowd all of sudden"- i asked and yuvraj noticed and nodded..
"lemme ask"- he said and left..
after few minutes he come back..
"dude they all are here to see raj and sia match...
as he is top player too and a ordinary girl dared to challange no. 4 .
so they are here to witnessed the moment just check ur instagram stories"- he said and i checked the story...

MAN 1-

he posted a pic of basketball court and write a quote..

" raj choudhary basketball player is challanged by a ordinary girl"

MAN 2-
" a stupid girl who have ego challange a ace"

and more more...

"karan are u sure she can do it?"- i asked and he was sitting with smirked...
"just enjoy bro "- he said...

soon she enter in basketball court and my breath stopped for a second...

her one pony tail with 2 small bands on her face..
small earings on her ears while a shine on her face...
a sleeve less tshirt and a short till her knees along with shoes and abit long socks...

she was wearing very simple uniform but she was just looking like a angell..

"she is really heartthrob and beautiful "- i thought internally and yuvraj pinch me badly...
"ouchh"- i said and he chuckled
"stop drolling and look Everyone is drolling her"- he said and i look here and there whilw avoiding eye contact...

"no way me and checking her shut up"- u said and he chuckled....

how was the chapter?
did u liked it??

just click on vote...

bye bye
secretsoul

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.1K 419 15
- he set the fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her. Devika Mathur, a young kindhearted pediatrician who has eternal love in h...
1.2M 51K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.3M 49.4K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
85K 6.7K 23
Both the Roy and Kumar families had a very old friendship. Besides, the business was also the same. Both the families lived exactly like one family. ...