FORMULA ONE - ONE SHOTS !

Por AARCH1VE

Hello! This are short stories about about formula one drivers of your choosing! One post daily (maybe more) R... Más

IMPORTANT
Please Don't Change - Max Verstappen
Coffee with... No, tea! - Lando Norris
Like the dog movie! - Lewis Hamilton
I hate you - Max Verstappen
I Was Here to Help - Charles Leclerc
Princesa - Carlos Sainz
Lover - Charles Leclerc
It's a Favor - Logan Sargeant
Necklace - Lewis Hamilton
I'm Not Looking For Love - George Russell
Insecure - Max Verstappen
A/N: THANK YOU!!
Your Mic Is On - Lando Norris
Umbrella - Logan Sargeant
Fever - George Russell
Braids - Lewis Hamilton
Are You Engaged!? - Max Verstappen
Same Name! - Charles Leclerc
Roses - Lance Stroll
Accidentally Messy - Carlos Sainz
Best Friend - Oscar Piastri
Secret Girl - Logan Sargeant
Same Name! Pt.2 - Charles Leclerc
So American! - George Russell
PREFERENCES I
My Dear Artist - Oscar Piastri
I'm here - Lando Norris
Thunder - Logan Sargeant
Special Guest - Yuki Tsunoda
My Idiot - Max Verstappen
Tour guide - Zhou Guanyu
It's... Stuck? - George Russell
Always Nap Time - Lando Norris
Main Character - Charles Leclerc
PREFERENCES II
Comfort - Logan Sargeant

Coffee with... No, tea! (PT.2) - Lando Norris

693 3 0
Por AARCH1VE

driver: Lando Norris

pronouns: Not Mentioned

prompt: Coffee Shop Part 2

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It had been five months since the first date you and Lando had, there were more dates in between those months even though it was tough to be together from time to time as Lando had to travel a lot because of his job clearly and you had a stable situation so it wasn't in your plans to move away from that especially since you didn't really know where the thing you had with Lando was going with certainty to take that big of a leap without even knowing what exactly was going to happen. The contact between you and Lando based on your phones mainly to say the least, he texted when he had the chance and you answered when you had the chance and it was a really good balance, the both of you were pretty okay with what was established from that and it wasn't doing any harm to the both of you since you both knew what the other wanted and kept that promise very close to your hearts and of course to each other.

Lando felt sorry, because he decided to start something with someone who was barely adjusting to the life on a camera as Lando had adjusted through his life and also was constantly away to that especial someone in a important phase of the relationship, he did want to take the step forward, and so did you, but the fear to do move forward and fail in the process was terrifying, Lando had back to back flights in three weeks so the chance to have those first three to four days free after the races it was tough to visit you and decide to go to a date together and for him to be back the day after, it seemed really tough for him, you didn't pressure him into doing those kinds of stuff, you wanted him to be happy with his job as he does and also grew to like watching him race in your TV sitting in the couch and cheering for him and then when the race was over text him to congratulate him for his performance.

But Lando wanted more, and by more I mean he wanted you close, he wanted to see you and be with you for a couple of days with no interruptions and no worries to back it up with.

hey, can we talk?

He had texted you, from whatever timezones he was in but it seemed to be sent around 4 am for you, there was some days where there was a slight mix up in his whereabouts but when the day kept going you found out where he actually was when he sends you messages, you typed in a "sure" and left your phone to wait for his response which didn't take long as he was calling you already a couple seconds later, so you grabbed your phone and answered the call.

"what's wrong, Lando?" You asked.

"is there any chance you can come...?" He asked, you propped yourself up in your bed.

"what? what do you mean come?" You asked confused, he moved around on what seemed to be his bed.

"come here, and be with me, for a couple days... a week tops." He asked, he was pleading in his mind for you to accept the request.

"oh Lando, I don't think I can... I can't afford tickets, plane tickets or for the race, not even for a hotel, I'm sorry I wish I could..." You spoke.

"I'll pay everything, even come to get you." He proposed.

"Lando, are you sure? I have work to take care of too." You said, Lando moved around again.

"It's okay if you don't want to come, you can tell me." He said.

"no Lando it's not that, it's definitely not that I promise, it's just that are you sure? It's so much things to pay for and I don't want you to go out of your way to get me or anything like that." You mentioned.

"it's in the way to the next stop! You'll never be any burden and don't worry about the money you can have an invitation for paddock passes as the first time, remember?" He asked, you smiled and sighed.

"are you sure about this?" You asked, you could basically hear his excitement.

"absolutely, how many days do you want to come with me?" He asked excited, you chuckled.

"as many as you want to be with me." You said, the line cut off for a second.

"...time but you said you had work." He laughed.

"you cut off for a sec there Lando, what did you say?" You asked.

"nothing." He laughed it off. "is the week okay for you?" He asked, you looked at the distance in your room.

"it's great." You mentioned.

"okay! then I'm coming to get you today and we leave by night, okay? So you'll be back to work next monday." He calculated quickly, today was monday so it was an entire week with Lando.

"okay... I'll see you later then?" You asked.

"you will." He said and hung up after saying proper goodbyes, you stood up from your bed and decided to clean around the house before Lando arrived.

First time travelling and it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, with Lando things that went out of your normal routine didn't seem to throw you off badly as things with other people had maybe because with Lando there was other comfort found in him that made it seem like it was okay to do stuff like that, you decided to check with your boss immediately as well, you were a very punctual and promising worker so there was times where your boss didn't mind you taking time off like with this situation, everything seemed to be clicking just so good and perfectly like this was meant to be.

After the hours had passed, Lando knocked on the door to your home and waited for you to open it while analyzing everything on the outside which consisted in just the door, but he had never been there before just on his car dropping you off.

"hi!" You opened, Lando opened his arms and pulled you into a hug lifting you off the ground as soon as your body was fully in the doorway, you laughed and hugged him back. "did you miss me or what?" You asked laughing at his reaction.

"I did, I missed you a lot." He said before putting you back down on the floor, you smiled and caressed his face.

"I missed you too." You said, he nuzzled his face into your shoulder and you held him by the back of his neck, it felt so good to be holding each other again, Lando sharing his warmth on your body where he felt safe, he felt comfortable on your arms and your embrace he just wanted to be there all the time.

"do you have your stuff ready?" He asked pulling back of the hug, you nodded and pointed him to the bag on the living room.

"oh, and welcome to my house." You smiled, he smiled childishly and let go of you to run off and see everything around.

"oh my god!" He shouted surprised from god knows where, you walked to where the noise was coming from and found him sitting on the floor looking at a collection of toys you had there.

"ah don't look in there." You said standing beside him.

"you do know that makes me want to see more right?" He asked, you nodded embarrassed, he pulled out the remaining box of toys and gasped. "is this your baby toys?" He asked, it wasn't a big box of your baby toys, it was just there as living existence of the fact that you once was a baby.

"it is." You said, he looked around the box and talked with you about the toys he found interesting and some that the both of you had in common having, after a while Lando decided to store back the box and stand up to explore more your place, which wasn't big but he for sure wanted to know more, you walked into your room to finish up some cleaning while leaving Lando to explore whatever he wanted to see.

"this place is exactly like I imagined it." Lando spoke coming into your room, you looked at him and invited him in.

"how is that?" You asked now having him beside you.

"it's so you, everything around is just so you." He said, you laughed.

"maybe because it is just me decorating and cleaning around." You mentioned.

"of course, I just mean... it's like I can see everything about you around." He said, you smiled endearingly, he was so stunned, he kept on looking around the room and analyzing every little bit.

"uhm... I have to change still, so if you want you can wait in the living room, you can turn on the TV if you want." You said, he nodded and stayed there. "Lando, I'm changing now." You said, he jumped for the bed and quickly ran out of your room to leave you alone closing the door behind him.

Lando didn't seem to need to watch something to kill time, he was looking at the things you had around and touching everything he was near to, he seemed so moved and interested by getting to know everything around your place, it was important for him to know, he grabbed some stuff you had laying around in your coffee table and looked at it while you did your things, he sat down in the floor to check out the things better.

He smiled, he had his decision made and he knew he wouldn't change his mind.

"okay, I'm ready." You said coming out of the room.

"do you want to leave right now or in a little?" He asked.

"how ever you had planned it, I don't mind leaving right now I think I have everything I need." You said, Lando nodded.

He wasn't going to reveal his plan just yet.

"let's go then?" He asked, you nodded and checked a couple things while Lando grabbed your stuff, you walked out with Lando.

"you didn't have to carry everything." You said, he shrugged.

"I wanted to." He said, he offered you his hand for you to grab and you didn't hesitate, he pulled you closer to him as you two walked to his car.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The two of you had finally arrived to the place, Lando made sure the entire flight was comfortable for you to feel good during the flight, he was flying along some other drivers so it was fun to get to know the others that were in the private jet, which you asked immediately to Lando if they were okay with it and he explained that it was a gas stop as well so you had nothing to worry about, his friends were polite to get to know you and weren't annoyed by the fact that Lando had invited someone along, it was common for them to do that honestly.

"okay, I'm going to book you a room, do you want to come with or wait for me here?" He asked holding your hand tightly, you were kind of scared, you had seen news about people breaking into hotel rooms so easily and the cameras all around, and also the fact that it was a complete new setting for you to get used to, so being far from Lando seemed too scary for you, but he seemed so cool about it.

"where is the room going to be?" You asked, you looked around, Lando held your hand tighter.

"you can sleep with me if you want." He offered. "I can order another bed for me to sleep in." He mentioned.

"no! I can sleep on the floor." You said, he laughed.

"no way, come on, let's get you upstairs." He said, he decided for you to be in his room, and you were okay with that decision it was for the best, he guided you into the elevator and looked at you. "you'll be safe here, I'm not gonna leave you alone anytime soon until the race." He mentioned, you smiled at him.

"thank you Lando." You said. "do you have any problem with me sleeping in your room?" You asked.

"not at all, I want you to be comfortable." He said, you nodded, he caressed the back of your hand with his thumb and kisses you cheek. "everything is going to be okay." He said, you smiled at him and nodded, you leaned into Lando's shoulder until the elevator stopped and he led you to the room.

You didn't feel uncomfortable with the company of Lando, it was obvious, your stuff was already in the room, Lando had asked before for both luggage to be delivered into his room to make sure you were comfortable first on your own room that turned to be his as well, you sat down in a couch and rested your head backwards onto the wall, you had slept in the jet well slightly you woke up every two minutes because of some noise or some movement that alerted you in your sleep so you were very restless as the time zones and the jet lag had a huge effect on you more than it did to Lando, it was around 11 pm and it was a big difference to home.

"come on, you'll sleep on the bed." Lando stood in front of you.

"no, don't worry I'll sleep here." You yawned, he laughed.

"come on, up." He grabbed your hand and pulled you, you were very tired so his hard pull lifted you up quickly, you rested your head in his shoulder, he caressed your hair and smiled, your breath slowly synchronizing his, he pressed his lips softly into your forehead and he helped you into the bed and took off your shoes and you were halfway down to a deep sleep.

"Lando, bed." You mumbled, he took off his shoes and laughed, he sat down in the couch and stared at his phone for a while until you started to move around the bed like you were looking for something. "Lando." You called his name, he looked in your direction.

"yes?" He spoke softly.

"come to bed." You mumbled, he walked up to you and you moved away with your eyes closed and patted beside you. "please, it's cold." You spoke, he sat down in the bed and you smiled in your sleep.

"I'm here." He whispered, you tugged his clothes lightly, he laid down beside you and you left your hand in his arm comfortably.

"night night." You whispered, he smiled and repeated, he made himself comfortable in the bed next to you and fell asleep, the night passed by and the both of you rested until the sunrise while the night went by the two of you sometimes found the other and hugged each other until one turned around or moved slightly, but by the time you had woken up Lando was on the other side of the bed with his back facing you, you sat up in the bed and checked around the room with your eyes seeing how everything was left how the both of you had left it before you fell asleep.

And the day started going by as normal, Lando had invited you to walk around the city as he had been there before and very regularly, so he took you places you hadn't seen before, you never had been in the country so it was very new and attractive everything you saw around the place, he took you to a place to eat where after much time debating he let you pay, there was some people interrupting the "tour", and of course there were going to be people asking Lando for pictures it was something you adjusted yourself to experience as everytime the two of you were together in public it was during Lando's races so people were on the lookout for the drivers sometimes and it was a normal thing for you to be asked to take the picture which you did with no problem, it was really sweet, mainly for the respectful people that asked for the pictures and for some people that actually took the time to compliment you.

The other part of the day which mainly consisted in going back to the hotel to rest a little after walking for a while, you guys hanged around with the other drivers that were in the hotel and made plans to hang out as a group some day.

Then by night, Lando wanted to go to an open private space, so after a while of looking for a small park in the night the both of you stayed there, it was around 12 am when both found the perfect place to stay.

"the moon is so beautiful tonight." He spoke looking up to the sky and then looking at you, the sky was a dark blue with the moonlight shining bright making you feel like it was shining just for the two of you.

"it truly is." You said, he took your hand lightly and pulled you closer to him, you laughed knowing what he was doing, he wanted to be romantic and slow dance under the moonlight while the two of you were completely alone, you placed your free hand in his shoulder and smiled, he was looking deeply into your eyes and felt how his heart rushed in the sight of you, he wanted to speak but was too stunned with you enjoying his presence.

"you're really... gorgeous." He spoke making you blush, you smiled. "do you want to date me?" He asked politely, you hid your face under your free hand and smiled.

"oh my god you're cheesy." You joked, he laughed nervously, he was holding your hand and your waist with his hands. "I do want to date you." You answered.

"yes?" He asked, you nodded calmly and pressed you lips onto his lightly, he dropped your hand and held you close wrapping both his arms around you and you wrapped your arms on his shoulders, you took his cap off and placed it in your head making him laugh.

"I have the permission to steal your head caps now that we are officially dating then?" You asked with the hat already resting in your head the same way he had it on, he laughed and fixed his hair.

"give me my hat." He laughed, you shook your head slowly pulling back, he asked for it again and you shook your head once more and walked away, he started following you slowly so you decided to run away laughing. 

====================================

 I got really carried away with writing this part and I really liked how it turned out :DD I honestly love the prompt of this One Shot so I enjoyed a lot writing this. Thanks for reading!

- Lavander!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.8K 160 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...
13.8K 145 32
Various one shots of my favorite Formula 1 drivers. Some chapters will have mature content/themes (will be noted at the start). Some stories are sho...
2.5K 44 9
a collection of short stories/one shots about the Formula One drivers (OC X DRIVER AND DRIVER X DRIVER) ALSO fanfictions about REAL people make me fe...
3M 31.5K 200
Imagines (one shots) about F1 drivers I also write one shots on F2 and F3 drivers - just too lazy to make another book This book is completed! Stay...