English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi

1 0 0
By RichardSutopo

At 12:20 p.m., two sturdy twin men dressed in white overcoats and walking together with Hypnos approached the Thaizone restaurant.

Rayga warned: "Ayla, you don't use mindkinesis so as not to invite danger and suspicion."

Rayga acted calm, when the distance was still enough he turned around while taking a selfie with Ayla. They managed to photograph Hypnos' face with Galen and Galeno. After taking pictures, Rayga calmly took Ayla to go away.

Suddenly Hypnos shouted out to say: "Hey" while waving at Rayga and Ayla. Hypnos is suspicious because he sees a couple taking selfies but the man is wearing a mask and sunglasses.

Ayla becomes tense because if Rayga is seen then their work will all be in vain. Rayga also realizes that he forgot to take off his mask. Rayga grasped Ayla's hand tightly and continued to invite her to walk away leaving Hypnos, Galen, and Galeno.

Luckily, Hypnos didn't continue his suspicions because Galen and Galeno invited him to continue entering the Thaizone restaurant.

Not long after, Rania and the driver picked up Rayga, both of them immediately hit the car and took a deep breath to calm down. Ayla shared that Hypnos almost recognized the two of them.

Finally, they decided to go to Lina Restaurant Express. They bought takeaway for eight people's meals, in order to avoid meeting with the members of the Dark Assassins.

After that, the two teams met in an empty parking lot in front of a park. Rania distributed Chinese food to Ryung's team. Ryung's team gave a digital camera with a remote lens to take photos to Rayga's team. It turned out that Ryung's team didn't dare to stalk Jack and Adara too closely, they decided to buy a camera instead.

After lunch, the two cars walked slowly but at different distances together to find the laboratory and hospital on the other side of the Devil river. Ryung's team car spies on the laboratory and Rayga's team car spies on the hospital.

By the afternoon, Rayga's team managed to take photos of the little children of the orphanage who came out to play. Ayla wants to approach them but is blocked by Rayga and reminds them that if they are found out then all their work is meaningless.

After successfully proving the existence of the orphanage children, the two teams decided to stay at a hotel called AX Hotel which was a little far from the crowd, but still in the same direction as the laboratory and Dark Assassins hospital. To avoid Rayga encountering Dark Assasans, it was decided that Rayga should not get too close to the hustle and bustle of the city.

That night Rayga asks permission from Ryung and Grand Master Soraya, considering that he is a burden for the fact-finding team in continuing to monitor the development of the Dark Assassins. Rayga asked permission to search for Desiree Abdi in Toronto in a new rental car.

Seeing the situation that in general the task of the fact-finding team had been completed and Rayga was also not allowed to meet with the Dark Assasins, so they finally allowed.

Initially, Rania and Ayla wanted to go but Rayga refused, finally it was decided that only Rania would accompany Rayga. Ayla's mindkinesis ability is still needed by Ryung's team.

Rayga entrusts Ayla's safety to Ryung but he does not inform doctor Feray Khan in advance because he no longer uses earphones. Even though doctor Feray had advised Rayga to take care of Ayla continuously.

At 6 a.m. on Sunday morning, Rayga and Rania were driving with a driver to Toronto. Rayga enters the address given by Ezra into google maps which immediately takes them to their destination. Because on Sunday the road was relatively quiet, by passing the toll lane, in five hours and twenty minutes they had arrived in the Ajax area of Toronto.

Ajax is an area in Durham, Southern Ontario, part of the city of Toronto. An area with a black population of African and Latin American descent that reaches 16.7%. A beautiful area directly adjacent to Lake Ontario.

They came to a two-story house with two car garages. Rayga went downstairs and knocked on the door while pressing the bell at the door. Not long after, an old woman in black opened the door asking: "Hello, who are you two looking for?"

This time Rayga wasn't with Ayla so he couldn't hypnotize. Rayga introduced herself: "Good afternoon my name is Rayga and this is my friend Rania. We are both missionaries from Sydney, Australia. We are looking for Desiree Abdi. Is this really her home?"

The woman replied: "Desiree doesn't live here anymore, she sold her house to me a few years ago."

Rayga was not discouraged and asked: "Does auntie still have Desiree's phone number."

The old woman replied: "I don't have Desiree's number but my son does."

Then the old woman gave Rayga her son's phone number. Before Rayga left, the old woman called back and told him: "As far as I know, Desiree often plays music or sings in a church in Ajax." She told Rayga the name of the church and its address.

Rayga and Rania got in the car and entered the name of the church into the destination via google maps which told them that the church was only five minutes driveaway from where they were. Rayga asked the driver to drive them there.

Rayga saw a small church that was already deserted because it was 11:47 a.m. Rayga confidently invites Rania to enter the church. Inside the church, it turned out that there were still some people, both young and old, who were practicing choir. Apparently they deliberately practiced after finishing worship.

Rayga and Rania are approached by a man who tells them: "Hello welcome. Just to tell you that the service is over and the evening service will start again at 4:00 p.m."

Rayga explained: "The two of us just wanted to find Desiree Abdi."

The man asked: "If you may know, why are you looking for Desiree?"

Rayga answered truthfully: "There is a very important thing we want to ask Desiree about her husband."

After hearing that Rayga wanted to ask about Desiree's husband, the man pointed to a beautiful white woman who was playing the piano. Then he said: "That's Desiree"

It turned out that Desiree was the vocal teacher in the church choir.

The man informed: "At 12:00 the rehearsal will be over. You better wait."

Rayga looked a little less confident, in his heart he regretted why he didn't ask Ayla to come so that his work would be easier. Rayga prayed for wisdom to the Creator.

Desiree Abdi. 35 years old. Women of Western Canadian descent. Beautiful-faced, fair-skinned, short black hair, 170 cm tall and slim body. Character kind, wise and decisive. Wearing a white long-sleeved top and black trousers. Wife of Denny Abdi, the original owner of the Hypnos body.

At 12:00 the practice was over, the man walked up to Desiree and whispered. Desiree's face changed in displeasure when she heard that two young people wanted to meet her and asked about her husband.

With unsteady steps, Rayga approaches Desiree with Rania. When they met, Rayga looked less confident.

Rayga introduces himself as he invites Desiree to shake hands: "My name is Rayga Mikaelson and this is my friend Rania Wulandari, we are from Sydney Australia" but Desiree gives a cold look even though she finally gives a hand.

After they shook hands, the man asked permission to leave to go out for lunch. Rayga, Rania, and Desiree left the three to talk. The three stood together in an awkward position.

Rayga slurred: "Desiree, you are a piano player and vocal teacher. It just so happens that I am also a piano player."

Desiree still didn't want to speak, she was still watching Rayga and Rania.

Suddenly there was a feeling that prompted Rayga to walk forward and sit down on the piano chair. Rayga began pressing the basic note of the key of G and began singing a famous hymn called Amazing Grace.

Rania is confused to see that Rayga is not asking about Hypnos' problems but playing the piano. But he was more surprised to hear that Rayga could play the piano while singing, although his voice was ordinary but not wrong. Rania picked up her mobile phone and took a video record of it.

The earphones were still on, all the fact-finding team including Soraya and Rizen were also surprised to hear Rayga playing the piano while singing. But all seemed silent and continued to listen to Rayga's singing and piano playing until it ran out.

When Rayga finished singing, the two realized that Desiree was crying and tears flowed down her white shirt. Weeping, Desiree sat on the frontmost lounger inside the church.

Desiree began: "The song just now was the first song I sang solo when Denny first preached here. After that, this song become our wedding song and also our favorite song."

Hearing Desiree's explanation, Rania looked at Rayga and gave body language indicating that she didn't understand either.

After stopping crying, Desiree began to speak: "Do you guys want to see me because of Denny's matter?"

Rayga and Rania nodded.

Desiree began to tell them that about 16 years ago Denny Abdi was a great evangelist. Although only 20 years old, Denny has dared to evangelize to various cities around Canada. His nickname was the white-robed black evangelist.

One day Denny was invited to preach at this church. Desiree is 19 years old or a year younger than him. At that time by the church leader, Desiree was asked to fill in praise and she sang the song Amazing Grace.

After the first meeting, it turns out that the two of them are attracted to each other and fall in love. Two years later they were married in this church. After marriage, they both moved to plant a church in the city of Montreal which is famous as a student city.

As young families and youth pastors, they target students and young people as targets for discipleship. Denny was so enthusiastic about serving God that when Denny said he could talk to his guardian angel named Hypnos, his life began to change drastically.

With the help of Hypnos, Denny easily wins the soul for the Father of Creation. It turns out that Hypnos have hypnotic abilities. Denny easily hypnotized many people into believing him and made many donations to Denny and Desiree's church. In just two years, their church became one of the largest churches with thousands of congregations from young people and parents alike. Both of them live on prosperity.

As time went on, Denny's habits changed. When Desiree was pregnant with their first child, Denny began to approach his female protégés who idolized him. With the help of hypnosis or not, Denny begins to have affairs with young girls of different races who are in their church.

Desiree didn't realize it until a show on national television showed a 25-year-old pastor staying at a hotel with his 16-year-old female congregation. Not long after, the police arrived and arrested Denny on charges of having sexual relations with an underage girl.

But with the help of Hypnos, Denny was able to pay bail and be free of prosecution. Even the girl's parents were hypnotized into withdrawing their demands. In fact, the girl's parents defended Denny by saying that the act happened consensually so it could not be called a crime.

Although Denny managed to get out of prison and avoid prosecution, Denny could not resist the departure of almost all of his church members. Even Hypnotic hypnotic abilities could not prevent the departure of the congregation because of their large number.

Desiree was devastated by Denny's behavior. Even because of too much pressure, one day the car Desiree was driving hit a tree. Due to the hard blow, Desiree suffered a miscarriage.

Seeing Desiree miscarry, Denny regretted it and apologized. Denny finally promised to start a congregation from scratch and would not use the power of Hypnos to hypnotize people again.

But it is not easy to start a new ministry when his name has been tarnished and without relying on the hypnotic power of Hypnos. The church was getting quieter, the congregation finally ran out and they had no income. Because they built the church through a bank loan, their church was closed and withdrawn by the bank.

Desiree hiccuped from crying. Apparently telling stories made old wounds in her heart open.

After stopping crying Desiree continued: "In difficult conditions Denny started to like being rude to me. Denny likes to beat me until my inner self hurts. One day I woke up early and he had already disappeared from the house. I contacted by phone and email but to no avail. Lastly, I even went so far as to report Denny as a missing person to the police, but they couldn't find him either."

Desiree took a deep breath and said: "Now I am already living independently. It took me years to heal this wounds and forgive him. About a few months ago, precisely after Denny was declared missing for more than 10 years, I was finally able to get divorce papers from the court. I want to start a new leaf. Even now that I have a future husband, so I can't go back to being Denny's wife."

Rayga finally understands why Desiree initially seems to dislike and seems reluctant to meet him. It turns out that she no longer wants to be referred to by Denny and wants to start a new chapter with the new man she loves.

Rayga explained: "Hypnos is an evil guardian angel. He took Denny Abdi's consciousness and changed his name to Hypnos. We are currently in Canada because Hypnos and his friends kidnapped our colleagues. I'm looking for you because I need something very important to awaken Denny's mind power so that he can regain control of his body."

Desiree understood and said: "But I am confused about what can make Denny arouse his passion for life again?"

Rania suddenly made a suggestion: "Why doesn't Rayga play the piano and Desiree sings Amazing Grace? Because if Desiree can be touched by her heart, maybe Denny's heart can also be touched. Then let me record it."

Rania's idea made Rayga and Desiree look at each other with enthusiastic eyes.

Rayga put his fingers on the piano keys and started playing, there was a beautiful piano intro and Desiree began to sing with all her heart and soul. Meanwhile, Rania recorded the two with Rayga's more sophisticated mobile phone.

After the song was finished, Desiree added a sentence. Desiree said with tears in her eyes: "Deedee, I have completely forgiven and forgiven you. I am now happy with a new male friend. I hope you also fight for your freedom. The Creator Father loves us all."

Rayga and Rania shed tears at how the desire to succeed and succeed quickly has made couples who love each other end in divorce. Hypnos is indeed an evil angel, in time he will pay for the fruits of his evil.

After that the three of them separated, when they came out of the church it turned out that a 40-year-old white man had been waiting from earlier to pick up Desiree. When she sees him, Desiree kisses him lovingly and introduces Rayga and Rania as her friends and they become acquainted.

After that, the four ofthem separated and got into their respective cars. Rayga and Rania go to findlunch. At 14:00 Rayga and Rania returned to the AX Hotel in Mont-Tremblant, thistime it took them five hours and thirty minutes to return so it was expected toarrive at the AX Hotel around 7:30 p.m. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 8 14
After humanity almost destroyed its own planet, Earth, people decided that it may be better to let her recover and move somewhere else. Scientists ha...
37 0 32
Rayga's parents asked Rayga to move to Sydney Metallurgy University. At the same time Sun Shogun Arata Dai forced Saori to quit her relationship with...
2.4K 173 47
"Go Ëthia! Get out of here!" He yelled at me. I quickly looked around to see if there was anything that could get us out of this situation, there had...
98.5K 2.1K 20
[SPOILER ALERT! PLEASE READ VOL 3 ONWARDS OF THE LIGHT NOVEL BEFORE CONTINUING. OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!] [EDITED SUMMARY] Alas=Ramus came...