Natasha Romanoff X Male Oc/Re...

Από dawnlabrstory

Ideas for Natasha Romanoff X male Oc/Reader fanfictions. FREE USE. NO CREDIT. JUST TAG/MESSAGE ME SO I CAN R... Περισσότερα

adult Ben 10 X Natasha
Eternal X Natasha Romanoff
Tony Younger Brother X Natasha
Oc has Suit that gives him powers
Natasha sent to Seduce Oc but falls in love with him
Oc hunts HYDRA for revenge
Memory Loss only Remembers Natasha
Oc older brother maximoff, Super strength
Oc escapes SHEILD
Hydra Assassin kidnappes Natasha
Reveals himself during the invasion
Oc Can heal people
raised by animals and can transform Into animals
Oc has superspeed
Oc is over 250 but looks 30
Oc is Thor and Loki's older brother

Natasha X Soulmate

37 1 0
Από dawnlabrstory

Oc comes from a species of aliens that have soulmates. And their soulmates can be any species. (Their species look exactly like a human, so no weird body parts)

Their species is the only in the universe that has soulmates. 

Their species when born have a mark that represents their soulmate. (On the alien gets it, so Natasha won't have a soulmark, you choose what his soulmark that represents Natasha looks like)

Nothing in the universe can suppress or break their soulmate bond.

The soulmate bond makes their kind unconsciously travel to where they can feel their soulmate is. 

And when they have contact with their soulmate their soulmark glows golden. 

Soulmates are always romantic, and a soulmate is everything to them. 

Other aliens know if you attack their soulmate they won't stop until you are dead or their soulmate tells them to stop.

He is the last of his kind after his planet was attacked. He finds refuge on a planet that just happens to be earth.

Oc like his race can control and element, He can control Air and he is the first in hunders of years to be able to do so. As other of his species control either Earth, Water or Fire.

He is powerful having mastered his elemental control over Air when he was just a young boy.

He meets Natasha at the invasion after sensing she was in danger. And to get to her quickly he reveals himself by using his elemental control over Air, he flies to her saving her as she jumped off a cheturi craft and missed the building she was aiming for. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

833 62 22
With the defeat of Hawkmoth, Ladybug has more free time, but Marinette has to get ready to graduate! Making her own dress? Of course! Secretly crushi...
17.2K 412 22
Welcome To A World Without Rules (Contains Mature Content)
697K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
765K 46.7K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...