Lilith Versus The Seven Demon...

By AnnamitaMuscaria

Together, a demon goddess and a young woman will battle the Archons' system, which was designed to kill them... More

[ Foreword ]
[ Guide & Glossary ]
Prologue: No Paradise
Chapter One: Metal Amalgam
Chapter Two: As A Halo
Chapter Three: Danger Calling Upon Her
Chapter Four: Static Black And White Noise (Part 1)
Chapter Five: Static Black And White Noise (Part 2)
Chapter Six: The Light Of The Real World
Chapter Seven: Shrieks And Cries Compose His Attire
Chapter Eight: Make Him Say Sorry
Chapter Nine: Voynich Manuscript
Chapter Ten: Leaving A Trail Of Smoke
Chapter Eleven: The Very Flame Of The Luminary
Chapter Twelve: A Different Space And Time
Chapter Thirteen: The Machination Of Yaldaboath
Chapter Fourteen: Two Layers Of Truth
Chapter Fifteen: Soulless
Chapter Sixteen: Lilith, Mother Of All Demons
Epilogue: Forbidden Tree Of Knowledge
Bonus Chapter: Creating Contortion Art Out Of Cramps
[ Playlist ]

[ Extras ]

68 12 43
By AnnamitaMuscaria

BONUS
Like last year, and depending on how far this story will go, I have in mind two more stories in the Lilithverse. The one following this one is obviously a reunion of Lilith and Norea, but can their love happen without bad consequences? There would be an extra twist with the arrival of a certain Lucifer. My take on him will be shocking, to say the least. Again, in the line of surprises, there is one more hidden chapter to the story :).

THANK YOU
irmawoe and ella_rowan , thank you both for turning up every time new chapters pop up. Lilith was not easy to write; it was really created on the blood of self-doubt, sweat of burnout, and tears to have it completed. Next year, I want to read your entries on the ONC.

I can't thank empiresofwater , Shivran86 and EvelynHail enough for their incredible support for my ONC this year. Good luck to you three, and fingers crossed.

And of course, the Dreamland family: MiniMoxx Oxviola AriaOfStorms and sorry, my mangoes are a bit of an apple shape lol.

RECOMMENDATION AND ONC SHOUT OUT
I'm sorry, I was really late into this game, and I also didn't want to mess up my word count, so instead, here is a shout out to all the ONC that I had left a good impression on me. Please bear in mind that this list is based on my own taste and in alphabetical order.

Bleeding Hearts by StephRose1201
"He makes it his goal to seduce her, trick her, and make her his first heartbreak victim. But she's not an easy one to toy with, as her heart isn't as pure as she lets on."

***

Chimera by empiresofwater
"Leanne and Ryan must work quickly to discover the secret of the ship - and decide whether its fate under the Martian guns is deserved."

***

Devouring Hollows Hearts by AriaOfStorms
"When Elven assassin's enslave a Fae Queen within her own mines - Chyrie is blood-sworn to forge the very iron meant to strike her down. With only a few months to sever the oath, her only hope lands in the palms of a forgotten Captain and his Sea Wyrm."

***

Glittering gold by HeideHunt
"Danilo's life is a mess, from the drinking to the smoking to the nagging of his mother. It seems nothing is ever going right until he meets Dulnuan, a ghost who lived during the time of American imperialism in the Philippines. He befriends her, and she becomes a light at the end of his dark tunnel with the promise of a romantic adventure and a chest filled with gold to get him out of his miserable life. But how can he be together with Dulnuan? How can she help him find the gold? Will he wish desperately enough to make it all come true?"

***

Hell House by TGR20-16
"Can they track Augustus down and send him where he belongs? Will Connor contain his feelings working with The Devil? Most importantly, will the angels ever accept him?"

***

How To Hack A Wedding ft. Lucifer by iichicoii
"What's better than not having to sell your soul to the devil and getting away with such a simple transaction?

Except, nothing is ever simple when it comes to the Morningstar. Specially not any deals."

***

Long Live The ... ? By vykiknighthadley
"The king has died, but despite his multiple marriages and mistresses, he has never sired a son. So the crown should go to his eldest daughter, right? Wrong! The newly proclaimed Queen Regent must locate and marry the first eligible male with a claim to the throne before her 21st birthday, which happens to be in seven days. Failure will result in the Kingdom falling into a Civil War with those who wish to put an end to the monarchy once and for all."

***

Love, Dad by EvelynHail
"Eighteen-year-old April Lewis flees her troubled home, desperate to escape her emotionally distant, controlling mom, and seek out her dad.

Little does she know a chance encounter with her classmate will take her on a cross-country ride: a journey that will change April's life forever.

A venture that will lead her down a path of self-discovery and unexpected love."

***

Love & other curses, 1985 by ThePerfectChild13
"Bad boy Adam Lawson is cursed never to know love until he's placed in a Mormon foster home and meets Thomas, an innocent boy who turns his life upside down with enough kindness to burn the world down around them.

Because monsters can never be loved."

***

Midnight by MiniMoxx
"After two opposites find comfort in each other and have an instant connection but can't be together, they collide again months later and get a second chance at love."

***

Oxy-Gen by SereinChoo
"24th February 2025, marks the date, where the sun had vanished, plunging us into an abyss of darkness, the immediate concern wasn't how we would survive.
Survival was not the answer; modification was.
It was the day, we became Oxy, altered humans integrated with parasitic plants designed to produce oxygen in a realm deprived of sunlight. This transformation marked the loss of that world, birthing a new one - our world - sustained by the symbiosis between modified humanity and parasitic flora."

***

Parasite by pixelmum
"When a mysterious sickness starts to kill Eris's citizens, Heems and Shiro search out the true nature of meatware, setting them on a collision course with powerful organisations desperate to keep hidden Eris's biggest secret: that parasites can be hosts too."

***

Sikander, Don't Die by Shivran86
"Roshanak wakes up to find her kingdom conquered and before she knows, she is married to the conquerer, Shah Sikander. She goes to his land Persia as his wife. Even though his immediate family tries to accept her, the army doesn't see her as the deserving queen. She finds a companion in her husband's so-called most favourite, Hazarahpatish Hridayank.
Soon she realises the complicated emotions of the human mind, finding herself being caught between her past and her husband, and slowly realising Hridayank's true feelings for the Shah. Enemies lurk nearby, ready to destroy the three of them.
Roshanak knows that tragedy is promised, but she can't help but hope that Sikander won't die."

***

The Bird People by WendyyWolfe
"A cursed girl. The man who loves her. A questionable death. Native American lore. Elemental Guardians. A village built on sacred burial grounds. What could go wrong?"

***

The Emperor's Heir by HicksScribbles
"Ruslan Bogdanovich Makarov's spoiled, twisted family is desperate to retain their power, but refuse to name him Tsesarevich, the crowned prince or heir apparent, because of his birth gender. Instead, they've welcomed Alexander Vissarionovich Sokolov to the palace; the last apple on a dying branch of their family tree, that should have remained forgotten...
Will they change their minds when faced with what Ruslan's estranged cousin has in store for the royal family...or will it already be too late?"

***

The Razpunzels by Nyhterides
"When the lies the sisters have been told begin to unravel, Fia decides she will do whatever it takes to escape. The only thing holding her back is her long dark hair."

***

These Hills Called Home by Oxviola
"With every step, Gemma descends further into danger.
What made Jacob reach out to her after so many years apart? Why did he keep her a secret from the locals?
And as new friends and old mysteries spring up around the town in equal measure, can Gemma find herself a home between these hills?"

***

Wendigo by DalisJamesBunch
"This story is not about heroes. This story is about ripping away any pretense you have about what it means to be human. At the end of the day you will find that Humanity is nothing but another species of animal, and animals feed. Animals survive, and animals die. Good and evil have no place in the food chain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 744 3
Oneshots of various characters from mythology and religion being gay and having sex. That's all. CHAPTER ONE [SERPENTES]: "Did you want to be immort...
32 0 24
|BOOK 1 IN "WHAT A LOVELY SERIES"| Centuries into the future, earth's humans have changed. After a newly awakened dominant genome triggered the new a...
Mastim's Curse By Mark Board

Mystery / Thriller

1.7K 181 50
Lilith walked the Earth for the first time in a thousand years. Her long black hair draped thickly over her shoulders. Dark eyes and full lips set of...
943 65 23
Lilith had no recollection of her life. She lost everything aside from her name. Saved from certain death, she found herself a home in the residence...