Another one? (SMG4 and SMG3...

By AlexisKindness

So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made t... More

Info!
New world
Mario lost his liver?!
The video ends when no one is watching it.
Mario goes Bowling!
All I want for Christmas is for Mario to freakin' behave!
Mario updates his data plan and I get a new phone!
Mario bakes a cake and so do I!
VINES or short stories...
Staying home for the day
Mario goes on a diet!
Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2
Mario goes fishing!
SMG4...Are you okay?
Mario goes to Ohio
Mario steals the..THE WHAT?!
Mar10 day!
Some drawings i did of SMG5's emotions
It's gotta be perfect... Pt.1
Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2
Waking up...and spending time with SMG3!
Going on a road trip!
Different world!
Our new home!
A very safe and legal SMG4 show!
Every Luigi is personalized...
A dream?
Ginger bread houses
Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...
Finally playing gmod
Going to a carnival!
Mario is fine
The Game Cube
...?
Relaxing...
We interrupt this broadcast
Have a picture
Not SCHOOL!!
School is boring but killing isn't! Also HOME!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Vine sor short stories 2.0
Western Spaghetti...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Im tired. But i aint stopping!
You made Mario do this
Let's go visit Peach!
THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)
They're back...
Three's browser history.
Ten...ten thousand+?!?
Watermelon man...
We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...
Mario goes coo-coo crazy
SMG4 kids
Have drawings/doodles I did
The lads play Shrek online
Trust no one..
(CLOSED) The questions for the WOTFI..
WOTFI: Its time to be spies!
Wonder flower!!...gross
The infestation...

Forced to hold hands and telling the truth...

919 16 38
By AlexisKindness

I can't tell them..I have tried SO many times but I can't find the right time to tell them! I stayed up so late just try to find out on what and when to say it but I can't...I just...I need sleep..

I rest my head on my pillow...sleep catching up to me...

_________

I wake feeling...very warm and cozy. I snuggle up to a..pillow..? Wait..why is it-? I open my eyes and realize I was snuggling up to Four, "HOLY-" I tried to cover my mouth but...my hands...I can't..use them. I lift them up to see that I'm holding onto Three's and Four's hand.

Four opens his eyes, turns around and notices me staring at him, "Hi-" he screamed bloody murder causing Three to wake up and do the same.

"SHUT UP!"

They both shut up.

"God...it's too early to you guys to scream.. I would pinch the top on my nose but I can't because you guys are holding my hands."

"What what-" Three looks and sees that he is, Four does the same. Their cheeks flushed and they both try to get out of my hands.

"Guys...I don't think that's working...I think we're stuck together. Cause it seems like both of you aren't holding my hand."

For some reason, Three freaked out, ran to a wall and began to bang his head on the wall, "No no no! This can't be happening!" He banged his head harder and the wall collapsed to reveal Melony giving a gift to her pet.

"Sorry Melony!" I apologized.

"That's okay!" She thumbs up at me.

Four looks at Three, bored, "You done?"

"Yes..." muffled by the ground.

Four sighed, "Okay, let's retract our steps, what were you guys doing before?"

I get a flashback on me crying at night and freaking out on when to tell everyone my deep truth, "I was getting my kids to bed. They were a bit rowdy due to candy."

Three must have also got a flashback because he coughs into his hand, "Uh- Yea-uh I was doing MANLY evil stuff, hehe...." He smiles nervously at us.

Me and Four looks at him, deadpanned.

"Somehow I don't think that's true."

Melony behind us closes the hole with a brick wall.

"Well I was just making memes before I went to bed. So if neither of us did it then..." both Four and Three groaned, "MARIO!!" They both shout.

I then hear a crash behind me and I look over, I see a fucking green pipe out of the ground, "WHAT THE FUCK?! What is with you guys today?! Why is your home getting so destroyed. Anyone else who wrecks this should, I'm killing them." I said, annoyed and angry. Three rubs his thumb on my knuckles, trying to clam me down. Let me just say, it was working, and it also making me blush a bit.

"Back by unpopular demand, Me!"

"Mario, do you have anything to do with this?!" Four ask, raising our connected hand as well did Three.

"Wow, are you guys dating now?" Mario ask.

I blush intently, "NO! We-we aren't dating.."

Four and Three blushes as well.

"What..what Five said.." Three seemed to be disappointed or sad..

"DID YOU GLUE OTHER HANDS TOGETHER WHEN WE WERE ASLEEP?!" Four ask, slightly getting upset.

Mario raise his hand but then stops and thinks, "Nope, wasn't me."

"Well ain't that just great." I squeezed my hands in annoyance. Three sat down on the ground, annoyed as well, he squeezes back. Four does the same to my hand.

"Say, if your has are stuck, Why don't you get Mario's help?"

"Oh no no no, I'm gonna skip an entire episode(chapter) worth of pain," he speed walks out of the door, leading me out the door, Three dragging behind us, "We are going straight to the doctors."

__________

We get to the hospital but it's closed.

"WHAT KIND OF FUCKING JOKE IS THIS?!" Me being a man that knows health and shit, this isn't possible....

"What?! They can't just close the hospital!!" Even Four was on it.

"Yeah, what god forsakes reason would they have to shut down an essential health service?!"

Just then, a doctor slams the door open and we see a bunch of zombies. The doctors screams for help, the zombies drag him back inside.

"Oh...well that's the reason." I dead pan. I do a small yawn, I guess all

"Do you want to do a zombie episode(chapter)?" Three ask, looking at Four.

"No." Four sighed, "Let's go try our chances with Mario."

"Fine..."

__________

We open the door and Mario turns around, smiling.

"Come back for Mario's help?"

"Yes yes, you smug mother fucker." I rolled my eyes.

We all put our connected hands on the table.

"Okay, do your worst!" Four says.

Mario first try's to pull our hands free. When he couldn't do that he used a drill.

We alls screamed but I got even more scared when he brought out a fucking chain saw. "OH HELL NO!" I jump away from him, bring Four and Three with me, "YOU AINT TOUCHING US WITH THAT!" I yell at Mario.

"But..then how is Mario gonna help you?"

"Go get fucking help from One and Two! They're meme guardians!" I shout, holding Four and three close to me.

"Ooooohhhh...okay! He will go get help!" He zooms out of the house, through the wall, breaking and dissapeared.

"What is with the house getting destroyed today??" I ask as I let go of the two.

Four's and Three's cheek are dusted pink, looking away from me.

"Well...I suppose we can try and go on with our day." Three suggests.

"Yea, alright."

They both try to walk opposite directions but they both get pulled back towards me, "Did you guys forget that we are holding hands?"

They both didn't hear me though...they were both glaring at each other.

.....

MONTAGE TIME!

Four was driving with me in the back, holding Three up so he doesn't hit the ground, "YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE TWO HANDS ON THE WHEEL!" I shout.

...

I had my head on Three's shoulder with my eyes closed because the tiredness was getting to me. Four was making a video while Three was reading. He didn't mind me having my head on his shoulder thankfully.

Though, I had to jerk my head up as the two were suddenly fighting our control to make the video. I grumbled but I let them be.

....

Three was streaming now, Four was smiling awkwardly at the camera as I just stare into space. 

"Okay chat! Time to leave this boring place!" Three tells Four what to do but Four screws it up.

....

Next we were all in front of a bathtub.

"I...I don't even know what to say for this.." my cheeks were red.

"You know what err..." Four's cheeks was also red, "Maybe no shower (bath)."

"Yeahhhh, good idea." Three agreeds with Four.

Although...it wouldn't hurt to see what they look like without- GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!! I mentally face palm myself, gets radiating off my cheeks.

...

Next, Three was trying to flip an egg over but Four kept moving the damn pan, causing the egg to get burnt and explode.

"My egg..." I look at the pan sadly.

Four smiles sheepishly, bring up an eggdog.

Three stabs Four with the spatula, causing Four to fall to the ground.

"I..I'm too tired for this. Don't," I kick him in the shin, "Hurt him."

He yelped, "okay okay!"

.....

We were walking down the street before a bunch of people came and started taking pictures...though a bunch of them were glaring at me..  we all dug a hole and buried ourselves.

MONTAGE OVER!
__________

We sat in the middle of the main room in Four's castle, tired and exhausted.

Three sighed, bring out his notebook and began to write in it.

I look at hand his left hand in surprise, "Hold up! Your left handed?!"

Three looks at me surprised, "Uh...yea I'm both left and right handed.."

I smile at him, "That's so cool!"

There's cheeks dusted pink, "uh...thanks.." he then looks back at his notebook to see Four staring at it, he slams it close, "ALRIGHT! THATS IT!"

"WHAT EVER YOUR GOING TO DO, DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT!" I stop them immediately from fighting. They both look at me, surprised by my outburst.

"I had to deal with you two fighting and yelling over and over again! I had enough of it! I'm already stressed and overwhelmed!" Tears fall down my cheek, "please...don't fight.." my voice got weak at the end, falling to the ground on my knees.

Four and Three looks at each other and back at Five, before they could say anything Mario comes bursting through the door.

"Back by unpopular demand, me!" He looks at the scene.  Four and Three looked like they were about to hug Five, Five raised his head, his face cleared from crying.

"Did you bring help?" I asked, acting like nothing happened.

"Yea! Mario did!" He moves to the side and there they were, One and Two.

"Oh! Hey SMG One and Two, long time no see.."

"Pfff-" Three scoffs, "How could you guys help us out?" He points at them.

"Well, funny you could ask."

"WE'RE the one who made you guys like this in the first place!" Two finishes his sentence, "Though..Five wasn't supposed to get stuck too but hey! It works out."

"WHAT?!" Both Four and Three shout.

They try to get them but I dragged them to the ground, glaring at them. "Don't you fucking dare."

They both gulped and looked away, scared.

"This was a test of teamwork!" One says, "but you guys have lost your way. Five has to play peacemaker almost all the time."

"Yeah? Don't you remember?" Two smiles, "We're MEME GUARDIANS! We're protecters of the universe!"

"How can you protect anyone if you can't even get along?" One asks.

Three deadpans, "but he's-" I shoot him a glare, "never mind..."

One and two sighed, One clapped his hand and we got teleported...

________

To a fucking parkore place...

"Oh you have got to be shitting me..." I mumble.

"What the..where are we??" Four ask.

"Welcome to THE FRIENDSHIP OBSTACLE COURSE!" One announces, ending it with a 'yay'.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" Three shouts.

"You three will need to work together to save your loved one!" Two says.

Four and Three both looked up at Mario, not convinced.

I felt a tingle sensation and suddenly I'm next to Mario, "Oh..hi Mario."

"Hello!"

Back with other four SMG.

"Loved one? Pass."

One clears his throat and points at Mario again.

They both look and see Five with Mario, who is holding Three's notebook.

"AHHH MY NOTEBOOK!"

"FIVE! HOW did you get over there?!!" Four shouts.

With me and Mario,

"Give me that!" I snatched the notebook and put it in my hat. I felt something...sticky though.. I look in my hand and saw...a piece of chewed gum..? "...what the hell..?"

"Ooohh! There's my piece of gum! I was looking for this!" He takes it out of my hand and eats it, "now I just have to find the other one.."

"Oh my god..then..wait-" my thought was interrupted as a fucking giant trash bag that's on fire appeared above us. Me and Mario screamed. "GUUYYYSS!!! HELP USSS!"

The thing was getting closer and closer. I held onto Three's book with my life, stuffing it inside my overall.

Suddenly the flaming bag gets kicked away.

"You saved me!"

"Oh my god! I thought I was good to die!" I hug them, "thank you thank you thank you!" I let the hug go and give Three his notebook back.

Three takes it and rubs it on his face, "Come back to me my precious child!"

"You did it!" Two shouts as her and One comes up, "You guys worked together!"

"Now that you've understand the importance of working together, we will release you from your bonds."

Four and Three smiles, happy to hear that.

One does his magic,

"YES! Free me!" Three smiles.

but it fails.

Their excitement when away, Four and Three tugs. Still stuck.

One try's over and over again and only to meet the same fate.

"Hold it!" I stop One from trying again. I pick up their connected hands and looks at it, "You have got to be shitting me..." I forced my hand between their hands and take out a chewed piece of gum, "Oi! Mario! Is this yours?"

"OOOOOOHHH IT IS!" He stuffs it in his mouth.

"W-what?! How did you-"

"I had a piece of gum stuck to my glove." I cut Four off.

Three was enraged, he picks Mario up and throws him in the green tube.

"Seres him right." I mumble before clearing my throat, "uh...hey, Four and Three? I have something I want to tell you guys...alone?"

Three and Four looks at each other, worried.

_______

We arrive at my hosue before I made the two sit.

"Okay, thank you guys for coming with me."So..what I'm about to tell you guys...is going to be really hard and hopefully you guys don't hate me..."

"Why would we hate you?" Four ask, confused.

"Yeah...whatever you're gonna say, we won't hate you." Three reassures me.

I smile sat that, "Thanks you two," I clear my throat, "First thing first...let's start with my name...my name isn't SMG5 nor Five...my real my is (Y/n)...(Y/n) (L/n)." I hold my breath.

They look at me, mildly surprised.

"I know..it's a lot to take in...back to what I was explaining, I'm not from here. I was never supposed to be here but I am. I came from a world where all of this," I extended my arms up, gesturing to the place, "Is fiction, not real. This is all just one big thing that a YouTuber, that you" I point at Four, "Made. I was just one of your millions of subscribers, watching one of your videos, the law suit one."

Four's eyes widen.

"I was watching the video...and then a thunder storm came. I suddenly felt tired and feel asleep...the next thing I know, I woke up, as my oc, a made up character I might add, on the shore of the pond near peach's castle. I thought this was all one big dream but...it isn't.." I grip my wrist, "Please...don't hate me...I can't remember what the timeline is...my memory gets fuzzed and-and.." I broke down and fall to the floor, "I don't want you guys to leave meeee!!!"

Four and Three were at my side immediately, hugging me.

"Sh...sh...it's okay Five..I don't hate you.." Four says softly.

"Me either, I may dislike Four but I could never hate you. I..we care too much to hate you.."

They both let go.

"Thank you, for telling us this though. It's must've been hard to tell us this." Four looks at me with his deep see blue eyes.

"It...it was..do you guys really now hate me..?"

"No, I don't hate you...it's..it's quite the opposite." Four looks at Three, they both nod.

"Five...we..we have something to say...and we hope that..you feel the same way..." Four starts.

I look at them surprised.

"Five, ever since you started hanging out with us, and ever since I started being more open, I...I found out that I have feelings for you..and..I hope you can say you do too?" Three blushes, looking away.

"Ever since you hanged out with me, I also found out I have feelings for you too. And I can't help it. We can't help it. Now...both me and him had talked about this...about having a three way relationship...if your okay with...it.." Four looks away, a bright blush on his cheeks.

The both of them were scared that the same thing was going to happen but it never did..

"I...I can't believe it. You guys..you guys love me?"

Both of their cheeks get even redder, answering my question.

"I.." I reach in my hat and take out the bouquet that SMG6 gave me, "I love you guys too, I always had." I smile as I give them the flowers.

The two of them smile and hugs me.

I got a bit bold, I moved a bit and hooked both of him hands under their chins, and kiss Three first,
And then Four, "Heheh~ I have such cute boyfriends~"

They both blush even more.

"I-IM NOT CUTE!" Three stutters out.

"Hehe~ whatever you say...wanna stay off and watch some movies with me~?"

"Uh-yeah! I would love to!" Four was also a stuttering mess.

Three just nods, still too embarrassed to talk.

I laugh and got everything set up...

And for the rest of the date we cuddled, kissed each other and had fun together (not that way you pervs.)

_________

HOLY SHIT I GOT THIS OUT WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, so I'm thinking of making a whole new story for this, like a second part, because I don't want this book to have too many chapters. What do you think?

Also, did you guys liked this~? If not, I can change it to more of your guy's thoughts and ideas!

Words: 2942

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 229 15
TW this story contains: Smut(will be a warning before) Explicit language Fluff (no tw needed) maybe angst -> fluff or smut Aftercare (always needed)...
12.4K 157 15
C'mon on iiiiiin super smash lovers! I have super smash bros. X readers stories just for you! Just request and I'll write the romance! You can reques...
27.4K 735 49
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...
14.8K 136 26
This is a book full of Ship Oneshots, Reader x SMG4 Character(s) Oneshots, and Short Stories, all based around SMG4! This book does include SMG34, Mx...