Basketball Team Captain | JJK...

By jeonkoo_k_

Just an annoying boy of your college fell in love with you and now he annoys you every single time. Read to f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20

19

639 31 7
By jeonkoo_k_

Mature scenes are there throughout the chapter. Don't read it if you're uncomfortable.

Author's pov-

He took her to his team's room and pushed her to the same lockers again.

"You were pushing my buttons right?" He said with his flaring nose in anger.

She doesn't wants to make the matter worse but her tongue has no control so she let out.

"Oh did you realised?" She was mad at him and her mind speaks whatever it needs to.

"You should've thought about the consequences" he turned her around and pushed her cheeks on the lockers this time.

Oh how bad she's loving this she doesn't want to accept.

"Sometimes I don't wanna think about consequences" she can't stop pushing his buttons.

"Wanna see it for yourself?" He pushed his body on her and his hard tent touched the exact part her body needed it.

She closed her eyes and a breathy moan left from her mouth when their clothed intimate parts touched, her juices started to lap out more making a wet patch on her panties.

"I was just pushing your buttons-" she somehow let out to handle the situation coz she knows where will this lead to.

He puts his hand on her waist from under her Jersey and started to dig his nails on her skin.

He cuts her in between and spoke furiously while pushing his body on her.

"Yeah and I'm trying to push my dick in you"

When those words left his mouth she fucking moaned and her juices aren't stopping now, she creamed all over her panties.

He pushes her more into the lockers and she has already closed her eyes shut, he twists her right hand on her back then bent close to her and puts his lips on the curve of her neck. He puts his teeth on her soft alluring skin- biting and marking her like she's his tastiest dessert for the night.

Marking and making her loose control over her body, she puts her other hand on the lockers to support herself but her legs feels like she'll give up. A moan left her mouth and he finds him loosing his control with her moan when he bucked his hips ahead hitting her on the spot she needed it badly, he gripped her waist under her jersey tightly and licked the bitten area on her neck to reduce the pain.

She threw her head on his shoulders as she lost it when his clothed tent touched her clothed wetness her knees buckled infront. He wraps his hands around her waist to keep her in her place and bites her earlobe.

They both were so lost in the pleasure of their touching bodies like this for the first time that they forgot the place they're in and when he heard the footsteps of the boys outside coming to the room. He tightly wraps his one hand around her waist pulls her to him. Her back touching his chest tightly, he then pushes her up from the ground and walked inside another room in the same room.

He closes the door of the room and turns her around to face him, he pins her on the same door while putting his hand on her mouth. He leaned closer to her ear and bites it. A shiver ran down her spine and a little whimper left her mouth.

"Shhh.. we can't let them know what we're doing in here" he said in his hoarse voice making her threw her head back on the door and closing her eyes.

"Looks like the Captain got the girl"

"Yes he was so happy throughout the game"

"Cap's eyes were fixed on his girl throughout the game, that's why we won"

"He says she's his lucky charm, well we saw that today"

His teammates walked in the locker room and are discussing about them.

Him ignoring all the talks when his eyes fell on his Sugar and she was already looking at him. He leaned down and asked "Shall I show you, you belong to me?"

His Sugar bit him on his fingers making him hiss in pain and he instantly remove his hand from her mouth coz of the bite.

"You were saying something?" She said while giving him an eyeroll.

"Fuck.. that's.. that's what turns me on so much" he said and pushed his hand on her waist from under her jersey and gripped her waist tightly that it'll leave marks for days.

They both were not leaving the other's eye. They both were mad at the other, she has a valid reason to be mad at him as he ignored her straight for two days, his reason was as valid as her, she even after knowing that Rowoon is his enemy still hugged him.

Both were shooting fire from their eyes. And the room feels too hot. His gaze travelled to her lips and then get back on her eyes.

He slipped both of his hands on her ass and pushes her towards his clothed tent with that action of his a whimper left her mouth.

Her clothed cunt pressing on his tent with her boobs pressing on his chest. Both of their bodies have turned hot, they both were turned on.

She was lapping her juices in her panties and his dick was already standing tall in his shorts.

He leaned closer to her ears and spoke "If you promise to be quiet, I can show you.. you belong to me"

"I don't really think I belong to anyone" she let out in anger. She wants it but won't show him.

"Wrong Sugar, you belongs to me, deep down in your heart you know that" her breathe hitched coz he wasn't lying. He knows her too good.

"No, I don't-"

Even before she could complete her sentence, he immediately pulls her shorts and panties down. They fell to her ankle on the ground and he pushes his one finger in her without any warning filling her little hole in one go.

Her breathe hitched when his cold finger dugged and wrapped in her tight walls so fast that her body shivered and she rolled her eyes to the back of her head while throwing her head back on the door.

"You were saying something, honey?" He chuckled with a mischievous glint in his eyes proud after seeing her reaction from his one finger only.

He moved his finger for the first time in her tight pussy and she feels like she was already cumming.

It's been so long since she had sex that even his thick long one finger was too much for her little cunt.

She puts her hands on his biceps when he increased the speed of his thrusts, she scratched his biceps with her nails in reaction.

The sensation of her nails on his biceps was making him give more to her. So he added another finger and started to pump in her with a new speed.

She was going to cum but she can't show how desperate she was for him so she tried to deny her orgasm.

"Hah.. is this all you could do?" breathless she teases him with a smirk on her face and gave him a challenging look.

He clenched his jaw and lost at those words of her, then he puts her in one place by gripping her hips on the door tightly and pushed another and another finger in her. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head and he smirks seeing her take his four fingers in her little cunt.

"Honey, don't make it hard for yourself, you'll be the only one to suffer"

She tried to control her moans while biting her lips and looking in his eyes to not lose the war but a moaned slipped her mouth when he puts his thumb on her clit and started to rub circles on it.

"Is there someone in the Cap's office?"

"Maybe Captain is in there"

"Let's tell him about the party"

There was knock on the door but they both were so lost in this game of winning that none of them thought about the matter outside of this room.

He started to pump his fingers knuckles deep in her that it hits her g-spot again and again and her pussy cried with loads of tears.

Seeing her whimper from his fingers his dick started to leak with pre cum under his shorts.

Lapping more and more juices of her on his hands. Jungkook pushes one last time in her and she begins to cum on his hands.

Her body shuddered and shivered. He rode her through her orgasm by still pumping his fingers in her.

He also came while seeing her cumming on his hands and closed his eyes to shoot his cum in his shorts. He groaned as this was the first time he came without touching himself.

He has had sex a lot of times but this is the most intense orgasm he has ever got coz he didn't even pushed his dick in any pussy nor did he touched his dick but came only coz of her, her effect is real on him.

He looked at her breatheless state, she has stopped cumming, he then pulled his wet fingers out of her swollen cunt with a slick sound and brought his fingers to his mouth. He licked his fingers and smiled.

"As always, sweetest Sugar"

He said while she was panting heavily and when she looked at him with her mad eyes he realised what he did, it was wrong but he did it anyway. He has lost his control with her for the first time and her dark eyes tells him he messed up. He messed up too bad this time.

"Sugar-" he said when she stopped him from saying another word by showing her hand in the air.

She bent down and pulled her panties and shorts back to it place.

He couldn't help but seeing her mad face he again tried to talk. Maybe he could talk things out and sort this.

"Hon-" she looked at him with her dangerous eyes and he knows he should be quiet.

She pushed her hair back and made her look presentable. Her looks says she got a good orgasm but she doesn't need to tell about it to anyone, not even him.

Bcoz,

She's mad. And now more mad. At him, at herself, at the situation at anything and everything. It can be the aftermath of orgasming but she's so fucking mad.

She turns around open the doors and begins to walk away from him as soon as she can.

"Babe-" he tried to hold her from her wrist and tried to talk to her but she cut him even before he could say anything.

"Shut the fuck up, Jungkook"

With that said she jerked of his hand from her wrist and walked out of the room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" he swears and closed his eyes in realisation he did wrong. He should've gone easy, he knows she overthinks so he should've been the one taking it slow but he lost control seeing her moan for him.

His teammates when finds her in the room coming out from the other room being furious their eyes widened in surprise but none of them said a thing when their Captain was running behind the same girl like a puppy again.

None of this was new to them as he has always ran behind only one girl and that's her.

But what were they doing in there?

Their mischievous faces sharing looks to others in the room but when they saw their Cap tensed and running behind her they knew he did something wrong again.

"Sugar" he ran behind her but she was already gone.

She left the college and ran to bus and immediately left for her apartment.

As soon as she reaches her home she closed the door shut and stood there with her back on the door and her hands covering her face.

"The fuck I did?"

She shouted at herself.

She looked at her phone ringing with messages and calls but she isn't going to pick up his call or see his messages.

She puts her hand on her head and sat down on the ground while closing her eyes thinking too deep not coz anything was wrong but coz she was so mad at him that she orgasmed on his hands.

He turned her on so much and they both were in the heat of it but she was surprised about her feelings.

The feelings that she wasn't sure of have been turned so deep that she got hot and fucking orgasmed infront of him. It was not there the last time where she came on her hands and kept it to herself but now he knows, he knows her body and he knows how she likes it.

She wants to do it, she wants to have sex, she wants to take it forward and see where it goes but she never knew it'll be that deep as it's just the beginning of their relationship.

Maybe it's the aftermath of her orgasm that she realised all this and she needs time to digest this.

"I don't know anything, all I know is I'm madly falling for him"

She said and closed her eyes shut, screaming in her hands.

It's not like she isn't liking any of this but she just had this kinda personality where it takes her time to accept anything and this is a very big change for her.

The last time she was in a relationship was when she was in her first year with a senior who was after her body only.

She broke apart when he told her she was only his toy. She already had trust issues but after that relationship she never welcomed any guy till now where the Jeon Jungkook was so irresistible that she couldn't ignore him but somewhere started to fell since the day he started to annoy her coz none of the boys were like him 'caring but annoying'.

She finally cleared her mind and smirks to herself when she remembers she cummed on his hand.

Those thick, long fingers was not just for the show, it did her deep that she can still feel the hurt in her cunt.

The question is why did she left without saying a thing to him?

She was embarassed.

She hates herself again, she again left her only man with his overthinking she could die for.

She wants to go to him and tell him nothing is wrong but she needs time. She needs time to accept all of it. She needs time to digest all of her feelings that she started to feel towards him.

She was just in her delusions that he can never take her heart but, he did. He actually did and that's what hard for her to accept.

She has always dealt with wrong humans throughout her life. One right human will definitely fix her but she needs to be used to the change that is going to change her forever.

She rearranged her thoughts and got up. This is not the right time to meet the Captain so she did her daily chores and went to her bed early.

She was really tired from all the cheers she did for her boyfriend and from the way she took his fingers so nicely it drained her out.

She doesn't wants to think but what will it be like to have his dick in her tight cunt. She blushed and hides her face in her blanket kicking and giggling but she wants to feel him. She wants to talk to him but she's tired and embarassed.

The first thing in the morning she'll try to do is meet him.

Jungkook -

Trying to find her has always been the hardest. She always leaves me like this.

I'm used to her overthinking and drama but I know I did wrong to her.

I was so careful throughout the time but how can I lose my control and push my fingers in her.

I loved her tightness around my fingers, I loved her eyes, I loved her every whimper every moan that fell from her mouth but I shouldn't have done it.

I was so careful and controlled throughout the time but when I had to be in control and take it slow I lost it.

It all happened coz of that fucker Rowoon.

He shouldn't have touched her and I wouldn't have been on the edge that I pushed my fingers in her.

She didn't said a thing, took my fingers like a good girl but I didn't need to do that. Why am I such a dumb fuck?

"What happened Cap? you look like you broke up" Jimin asked and I sent him a glare making his mouth shut.

My friends and teammates have brought me to the bar for the celebration of winning against Rowoon's team. I wanted to invite Sugar to this party too but look at me couldn't keep my horny freaky self to myself. I did wrong to her. Fuck.

I'll never forgive myself.

I was so in control how can I lose it?

I gripped my hair when Namjoon gave me a drink.

"Drink some, you'll feel at ease" he said and I took the glass from his hands and savoured the taste of the drink in my mouth.

This drink's taste is upto the situation I'm in. It hit my throat so bad but I'm relieved for now that I don't have to overthink and I can be lost with this.

After hours of drinking soo much I was high so Taehyung and Jimin kicked my crying ass off to my penthouse.

I slept thinking about Sugar and how mad she must be. I really wanted to have her nicely but I'm so dumb. I shouted and slept after few hours.

Ava-

I woke up with a nice mood. I need to talk to him, like it isn't just the talk.. it's more than talk that I need to do. Pictures of him naked under me, behind me, over me.. God God my face has gone red. I'm so horny early in the morning. Help.

I walked to the door to take some parcel of yesterday when I saw a sunflower wrapped with a small card. I smiled knowing well where the sunflower came from.

I opened the card to find.

"I'm sorry and I miss you Sugar (cause you belongs to me and I'm all yours)"

Seeing those words I blushed to myself.

"Yes, I do belong to you"

I left to take a shower and I'm really not going there for the talk first I would like him to fuck me however he like then comes anything else.

I'm regretting leaving yesterday with a mad face. Sometimes my overthinking kills me. And it's killing me now. If I was a normal human like others keeping my mind off from thinking then I would've gotten a good fuck from the person I really wanted since the day I got wet for him.

But hey, it's me, I'm the problem, it's me.

I walked to my closet after showering and opened the drawer where I had some extra hot stuffs.

I pulled out my black Lacey lingerie that I've brought I don't remember when but never wore it coz never had time in between my studies after my break-up.

I wore shorts, did my minimal makeup and pulled out his jacket that I brought with me here the day I woke up in his penthouse.

Gave a glance in the mirror.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm coming for you" I must be really horny coz I want to be on the top riding him. Thinking of him with me being in several different positions is making me really excited. I know I left him in the middle of something he must be overthinking too, so it's his reward for handling me so well and not pissing me off in between my brainstorming. He knows me well now. I smirked and left for his home.

Jungkook -

The first thing I did after opening my eyes in the morning was thinking about Sugar.

I did wrong to her.

I had passed such difficult tests where she was so drunk and was asking for a fuck but how could I fail here.

I wanted to punch myself.

I want to get up from the bed and go to her apartment to tell her how sorry I am about this.

But,

I know she doesn't even wants to see me but I sent her a sunflower maybe she might see it and talks to me, it's alright if she isn't going to forgive me but she can talk, right?

Oh God, how could I be this careless?

I groaned in my bed. I don't want to get up or do anything. I messed up so bad I don't even want to feed myself food or take care of myself.

I'm the only enemy of mine.

Fuck, I hate myself.

My Sugar must be so angry.

I groaned again and pull the blankets to my face, I don't even want to show my face to the world.

Suddenly the bell of my penthouse rang and I know it must be Jimin or Taehyung. They were giving me classes last night. I know I messed up and now what should I do with the lectures? Should've told me before, they were irritating me more.

I didn't got up but the doorbell rang again.

I groaned and finally got up from bed. I was in my black t-shirt and shorts. I walked towards the door and opened it in anger.

"Who the fuck is here?"

I again did wrong, that's my.. that's my baby standing there.

Right?

Or am I imagining her?

I widened my sleepy eyes to see her from down to up.

Wearing her favourite shoes and socks, her long, sexy, smoothy legs are on display for me to trace my tongue over her milky legs. I slapped myself in my mind, again being horny bitch? She left coz of your horny self. I brought my mind back.

She's wearing a short I guess with this big jacket?

This jacket looks like I've seen it somewhere?

"Yes that's your jacket"

She said and suddenly I realised it's not my illusion. She's literally standing infront of me.

My eyes widened but before I could say anything she pushed me inside, pinned me to the side wall and kicked the door shut.

Am I dreaming?

"No you're not dreaming" she replied. She knows me too well that it made me blush.

"Show me" she leaned closer to my face with her one hand on my chest the other on the wall beside mine.

Okay the height difference it making me laugh but it looks so hot though.

"I'm sorry" I apologized as soon as I could coz that was the only word I was chanting from yesterday.

"What are you sorry for?" She asked clueless.

Huh?

"For yesterday" I can't even say those words, I'm feeling bad now.

"Yes we'll talk about that" she said calmly and I felt relieved that she's not that mad as I thought.

"But first, show me" she said while coming closer to my face.

"What?"

"Show me, that I belong to you" she smirks and bites her lips and pulls out the card I sent her yesterday with the sunflower from her back pocket.

When those words left her mouth my heartbeat fastened and breathing turned heavy. I blinked again and asked her again.

"Wh-what?"

"Yesterday you said I belong to you"

"Yeah" I said guilty if she feels bad about it, yeah she belongs to me and I belong to her but if she feels uncomfortable I won't ever say that to her.

"Then show me how?"

"What?" My eyes widened in surprise.

I bite my lips but, but, but.. is she playing with me or testing me one more time.

"I know you're mad about yesterday but babe-"

"I'm not mad" she said cutting me in my words and making me widened my eyes in surprise and confusion.

"Just show me" damn this girl.

She pressed her body on mine more and all of her curves is felt on my body making my breathing ragged.

"Sugar" I let out while loosing my senses.

"Yes?"

"I never knew you could be this hot while demanding"

She smirks and puts her finger on my temple one side and leans closer to my ears other side making my insides rumble for her touch.

"Do you want to apologise?" She whispered in my ears and I nodded aggresively

"Yes" I nodded.

She made some distance between us. Okay I was liking her body pressing on mine, don't leave me.

But she started to pull down the chain of her (my) jacket that was till her thighs and when she removes it my breath catches in my throat at the sight of her in the Lacey black lingerie. My heart races and hands tremble with anticipation. Immediately my mouth watered and my dick started to stand inside my shorts.

The view was so hot that I can cum just by looking at her in that sexy Lacey black lingerie that is making her big boobs looks so delicious.

She pulls down her shorts and the same coloured Lacey panties were there. I gulped down.

"You're so beautiful" I let out while gulping seeing her in her lingerie for the first time made my throat dry.

"Is this my punishment?" I asked after putting my hands on her curves and loving the sensation of her milky body.

"Yes"

"Let me apologize then" I grabbed her waist tightly and switched our positions, pushing her on my lucky walls and loving the sight again how she looks under me.

"Fuck"

A/n:

I'm not very satisfied with the chapter that I spent 3 days writing y'all tell me is it okay?

I wanted to post the smut part fully in this chapter but writing smut is not really easy.. gosh.

Also tell me shall we extent 1-2 more chapters or just end on 20 coz idk how much I can write in the last chapter but yes there will be an epilogue too.

Plus I'll never put on a date to update a chapter coz I go extra busy when I do that and couldn't post on time.

Do vote and comment to let me know how's it.

Ava's lingerie-

Boyfriend in black t-shirt-

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 175 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...
53.8K 1.6K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
7.4K 674 7
What makes College, College? Getting a B minus on an essay you worked your ass for? Check. Not getting an extra shot of espresso along with your latt...
171K 4.9K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...