FORMULA ONE - ONE SHOTS !

By AARCH1VE

Hello! This are short stories about about formula one drivers of your choosing! One post daily (maybe more) R... More

IMPORTANT
Please Don't Change - Max Verstappen
Coffee with... No, tea! - Lando Norris
Like the dog movie! - Lewis Hamilton
Coffee with... No, tea! (PT.2) - Lando Norris
I Was Here to Help - Charles Leclerc
Princesa - Carlos Sainz
Lover - Charles Leclerc
It's a Favor - Logan Sargeant
Necklace - Lewis Hamilton
I'm Not Looking For Love - George Russell
Insecure - Max Verstappen
A/N: THANK YOU!!
Your Mic Is On - Lando Norris
Umbrella - Logan Sargeant
Fever - George Russell
Braids - Lewis Hamilton
Are You Engaged!? - Max Verstappen
Same Name! - Charles Leclerc
Roses - Lance Stroll
Accidentally Messy - Carlos Sainz
Best Friend - Oscar Piastri
Secret Girl - Logan Sargeant
Same Name! Pt.2 - Charles Leclerc
So American! - George Russell
PREFERENCES I
My Dear Artist - Oscar Piastri
I'm here - Lando Norris
Thunder - Logan Sargeant
Special Guest - Yuki Tsunoda
My Idiot - Max Verstappen
Tour guide - Zhou Guanyu
It's... Stuck? - George Russell
Always Nap Time - Lando Norris
Main Character - Charles Leclerc
PREFERENCES II
Comfort - Logan Sargeant

I hate you - Max Verstappen

866 8 0
By AARCH1VE

driver: Max Verstappen

pronouns: Not Mentioned

prompt: Enemies to Lovers

extended title:

"                                              i hate you

Oh do you now, sweetie?                 "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Max had the need to make it seem like it was his job making your day miserable every time he saw you, either pointing out something or just starting a fight with you, but your job was your job so you tried your best to remain silent as it was requested by the team, everything started when you first started this job as assistant to a PR Manager of the racing team you had to take pictures from time to time and serve to your boss' needs as requested it wasn't a bad job you really enjoyed it as the people were really sweet and kind to the requests but Max wasn't when it came to you.

Truth was that he was too dense to accept you were trying your best here and you knew that so you didn't really pay attention to what he said unless he did those long weird pauses he did sometimes, today was the first race of the season so you were sitting in the couch reminiscing your first days working there.

"Max! This is one of the new employees, please be kind." Your boss reminded Max as you walked by him, he kept eye contact.

"you do know my name right?" He asked, you nodded politely. "alright then I don't have to know yours." He said and left, your boss scoffed and called him back to mention your name and properly introduce you to the driver who upfront seemed to not give a shit about what your boss was telling him about you and your job here but he actually did give a shit at least a little bit.

He was really sweet with everyone and sometimes, just when needed, with you.

After a couple months of you working there, Max and you tried to make a bond once, it turned out pretty badly, you didn't exactly know why but it just did, one day Max came to you looking really pissed.

"listen, you and I will never actually be friends, I'm not really interested in a friendship especially if it is with you so please stop... talking to me, okay?" He blurted out.

"wait, we were friends?" You asked confused by the situation.

"never, and will never." He said, you nodded confused.

He never actually kept saying hurtful stuff, it was too far to do that, but you were just trying to have a normal working environment, do you job and go home with no problem.

A couple of things did happen though.

"Max, could you please just let me do my job please?" You asked one time, he looked at you.

"you do notice that I'm trying to do my job as well right?" He looked at you up and down and looked away.

"it'll be short, please I promise." You said, he looked at you and paused, his body was stiff and his eyes locked on you.

"okay... fine." He said after locking away, you thanked him and led him to where he was supposed to go, there were also sometimes that Max and you had... moments.

"watch out!" You had been shouting from the beginning of the hallway as you were carrying four cups of juice in your hands in a tray, but of course, as if it was some joke Max stood there in front of you not letting you go past. "Max, please." You begged, you weren't in the mood to go through some bully moment with Max.

"why." He stated.

"it's for a meeting, please." You begged again, it had been a rough day, somehow everyone was in a bad mood and letting it go on you. "I can't be late." You said again, your body was slowly starting to rage, he had been acting like an annoying toddler the whole day and it was getting on your nerves, he took a step forward not leaving from your way.

"they can wait." He mentioned, you sighed.

"look I don't want to burst right now, because it's unprofessional." You said, he laughed.

"you're gonna cry because I'm in your way?" He asked as if he was telling some good joke, you looked at his eyes.

"fuck off." You stated, he raised his eyebrows surprised.

"so the little lamb does roar then." He said.

"get the fuck out of my way right now, Max, I mean it." You said.

"or what?" He dared.

"you know what? You're such an asshole that I don't know why I keep wasting my time fighting with you sometimes, you're a pain in the ass so stop behaving like a child and let me go! I'm not some 'lamb' you think I am, so if you don't move I will oh I will leave this tray right here and report you or even punch you right in the fucking face I don't care if I lose my job, I will be at peace that it wasn't my fault but yours..." Your voice had cracked, now you felt rage and embarrassed, you were doing just fine putting him in his place but you weren't the type of person to do so especially not in the workplace.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to piss you off like that... neither to make you cry." He said, fuck, you thought, all this overwhelming feelings tipped you off and you didn't notice how badly it was to have received a lot of crap from everyone around the office and now being pissed off by Max seemed to have done worse.

"shit... move." You said and walked past him hitting him in his arm trying to go by, after you had delivered the juices and getting called out for being late on delivering the juices you had taken a small break in a specific breakroom for employees that was completely empty so you just let it all go sitting down in the couch holding your face with both of your hands, a small knock made you suddenly stop and wipe your tears. "yeah?... oh, sorry." You said, Max was already standing inside the room with a apologetic face.

"are you okay?" He asked, you laughed and shook your head.

"no thanks to you, excuse me." You tried to leave the room but Max had grabbed your hand, your body stiffened up at his touch feeling as if there was electricity running through your hand.

"wait... I wanted to apologise." He said, you let go of his hand and turned to him.

"now? now you think it's a good time? You're a fucking bully Max." You said, he sighed and walked a little closer to you, you wanted to move but stayed still feeling his body get closer to you.

"I'm sorry, I actually do feel bad for terrorizing you everytime." He said, you scoffed, he frowned. "I do mean it, you're having a bad day and I just made it worse, I'm sorry." He apologized, he did mean it you were just so deep into your anger that it didn't really matter if he was meaning it or not.

"so what? you always do, now I'm gonna leave and pretend you didn't just walk into me crying my eyes out." You said and turned around to leave, he pulled your hand and pulled you closer to him making you turn completely to face him, he was a lot more taller than you so his blue eyes were staring at you, one of his hands was in yours holding you and the other was in your waist after the strength he had used was too much and left your bodies closer than ever, his breath was in your lips and his eyes from time to time as well.

"if you don't believe me fine, but I am actually trying to make shit good with you, I've got a bunch of scolding and lectures because of you, so accept the apology." He said.

"I hate you." You said gritting your teeth.

"Oh do you now, sweetie? I can feel how your heart rushing and your cheeks are flushed... I don't think you hate me... you like me." He stated, you placed your hand in his chest and pulled him in slightly from the neck close enough to whisper in his ear.

"you like me too, so don't play dumb." You whispered, you pushed him away and walked away closing the shutting the door behind you leaving him flustered in the room and his heart racing too. You hit jackpot.

That was the first time of multiple times, it wasn't set in stone for the both of you that there was actually feelings beside annoying each other, but after that every encounter that the both of you had that was in private it had to involve the both of you to be really close to the other, which was around four times, not counting the first one, one time Max almost kissed you but a employee had walked in and disturbed that making you leave immediately.

"lucky me to have found you here." Max said, you turned around to face him, you were in the cafeteria getting yourself something to eat in the vending machine.

"agh... you again? isn't it enough to bother me around the place the entire day you just have to come ruin my lunch time." You groaned, you turned to the vending machine once again to see what snack after lunch you were getting.

"yes, it is my job." He walked slowly up to you.

"I thought your job was to drive around like a moron in a car, no offense to the car." You laughed, he chuckled.

"that's actually my hobby, you see, hobbies are for things you enjoy doing and I enjoy driving around a job is, for me, something you hate so... that's why I'm doing you." He said in a certain tone that made your heart skip a beat.

"yeah right." You laughed and typed out the numbers to a flavored water.

"you look nice today." He mentioned, he was looking you up and down behind you not too far.

"ha, now you're trying to be a dick about my body then... you really are annoying." You mentioned, you looked back at him, he had a smug smile in his face. "you're getting in my nerves now." You said.

"so you're gonna cry again, like you did three months ago?" He asked.

"aw you keep count of the moments we have together." You pressed your hand in your chest and side eyed him to get the bottle.

"kinda hard to forget the way you were so nervous." He said. "do I make you nervous?" He asked in a playful tone, you rolled your eyes.

"you're such a child, I'm leaving." You said and turned to the door, he stood in the way. "dude, come on." You groaned, he shook his head, you sighed and walked to the window to wait. "I can wait." You said and checked the clock on your phone to see the time, you really couldn't wait but the more you tried to get rid of him.

"you do look nice." He said from the door.

"I'm not falling for your shit tricks." You sneered to him.

"I mean it." He walked close to you slowly. "I'm not trying to be mean..." He said, you couldn't really escape, your feet were stuck in the ground as if he had made you a rock with his eye contact. "can I?" He asked as he raised his hand to the height of your waist you just looked at his hand there and nodded slightly, he placed his hand in your waist and harshly pulled you closer. "you drive me crazy." He whispered, and analyzed every single detail of your face as your eyes locked into his.

"Max..." You whispered placing your hand in his chest.

"I'm not lying." He whispered once again closer to your face, leaning close to your lips, his warm breath was closer to you and the door was opened, you pushed him away and looked out the window embarrassed of what just happened, you placed your hand in your lips and didn't look back while Max was waiting for you to turn back to face him, the person who had entered the room was too busy getting their lunch ready to heat up to notice the both of you, once Max noticed that you wouldn't turn back to him he left the room.

That was one of the only times, at least the feelings weren't clear for each other, but he knew what he felt and so did you, but clearly didn't want to stop annoying each other like kids around work instead of a playground, but with the constant contact between the two of you it seemed almost impossible to fall more for the other.

It was fun to tease each other until it was in a place where the two of you were alone, because it was dangerous, either you or him could lose control and kiss the other and you didn't want to let that happen, so you decided to confront him once... let's say it didn't come out amazingly.

"no, no, get out." You said as you saw Max standing in the doorway of your boss' office.

"not happy to see me?" He asked.

"never will be, get out." You said and pointed to the hallway.

"why are you this pissed? I was just standing here." He asked, you sighed and placed your hands on your hips.

"we almost kissed the last time and I would be very happy if you kept your distance if you want to piss me off but don't come near me when I'm alone." You asked.

"why?" He asked.

"because you have absolutely no control, and I would appreciate it if you stood very very far away from me." You said, you knew you didn't have control either, not when it came to Max being the one so up close to your lips.

"you sure I'm the only one who can't have control?" He asked.

"yes, you keep trying to grab me or touch me or whatever." You said. "and you might make me lose my job and I can't afford that." You stated.

"you sure you're not the one that doesn't have control about it?" He asked, you nodded confidently, he laughed, he walked to you and stood close with his hands in his pockets making your heart race immediately. "are we sure about that, lekkertje?" His voice was raspy.

"yes." You had stuttered, he smiled, he leaned over to your lips and stood there firmly close, you had to control yourself, your eyes softly looked at his, his eyes were looking directly at your lips, he lifted himself back up and smiled.

"I guess you're stronger than before." He smiled pleased, you were holding your breath, he turned around and left the room quietly.

He had the power to make you feel weak at his sight and even at his soft touch, that was rare but when it was there it took over you quickly.

Now, in the present, Max was racing and leading of course, so in the meantime your job was to wait until the race was over, which there wasn't much to go, there was only five laps left and Max was pretty confident through the radio to win the race, you were smiling knowing the race was about to be over and there was going to be yet another win to Max Verstappen's name, and as soon as he crossed the checkered flag the whole team in the garage bursted into applauses, your boss had asked you to record the celebration of Max beside the parking of the cars.

Max was asking the team where were you after he celebrated with them, they started pointing to where you were beside the fences with the PR phone in your hand recording the celebration Max was having, he started walking to you while taking off his helmet and his balaclava and placed it inside his helmet before passing it to an employee beside him, you were taking steps backs as you noticed his hard eye contact on you and kind of afraid to what he was about to do but you were still recording on the phone, he placed his hands on your cheeks and pulled you into a kiss.

His lips were soft and warm, you closed your eyes and let yourself go into his embrace, his lips were slowly leading you into a more deeper kiss, your hands travelled up into his chest and his back making you feel like the world was slowly fading around you.

Max felt accomplished, he had been planning that kiss since the last pit stop, he wanted you and wanted to stop being the idiot he was being to you and give into his attraction and the fact that he liked you so much he couldn't stop thinking about you on the daily.

"please stay close, okay? I need to talk to you." He said, you nodded slowly. "you're not gonna run or hide?" He asked, you shook your head. "good, I'll be back." He said and you nodded again, you noticed a big camera in your face and turned around to leave towards the garage, you felt weird, happy but weird in so many ways, it was confusing for the most part, you decided to hide in the bathroom of Max's room and wash your face while you waited for him.

And after a while waiting for him to come back, there was a small knock on the door, you had wasted your time in social media seeing the reactions of everyone in Twitter, Instagram... well everywhere, some people were angry and some were happy, some were just as confused as you and it made you self conscious so you were sitting in the bathroom floor, even your family knew about what had happened and flooded the family group chat with messages asking what the fuck was that.

"I know you're there I can see the light under the door." He spoke. "let me in please." He begged, you unlocked the door and let him in, he looked around the room and saw you sitting in the floor, he crouched down and held himself on your knees. "what's wrong?" He asked.

"why did you kiss me in TV?" You asked, he sighed.

"I'm tired of being a jerk to you... it was about time I actually did something, I chose wrong on the whereabouts but the adrenaline was flowing and I just went into it, I'm sorry if I was too aggressive or even made you uncomfortable, there are many ways to tell you I like you... a lot, but there were other ways." He apologized.

"I don't care about that, just why on TV?" You asked, he laughed.

"I didn't know there was a cameraman beside us." He mentioned.

"bullshit, everyone follows you with a camera, you're famous Max, now I have people in my dms telling me weird stuff." You mentioned, he grabbed your phone and saved it.

"I'll take care of that." He said.

"and what about my job?" You asked worried.

"I'll take care of that too." He assured. "just be mine, please?" He begged.

"I hate you." You smiled, he smiled and kissed your lips lightly.

"oh do you now, sweetie?" He whispered into your lips. "I'll take you to a proper date some day, alright?" He smiled, you nodded pleased with his proposal.

====================================

I wanted so bad to write something like this omg, I hope you guys liked it, remember to vote and comment if you'd like! Thanks for reading.

- Lavander!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
51.8K 390 12
F1 oneshots, Sickfics, hurtfics, fluff and more! Open to any requests! *no smut*
53K 404 16
A little collection of F1 oneshots/ short stories for my paddock baddies ;) ✅ Requests Open ✅ Feel free to comment or message me your requests 📣
151K 2.5K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...