š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

Galing kay KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... Higit pa

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”

715 25 19
Galing kay KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 always dat bitch bruh im tired of her." sky got angry. she continued to watch the live and listen to cuban doll talk about her friends and family.

"saniya getting slapped she talk to much, uh dat fat ass girl she be with i got somebody for her ass if she try to touch my crew." she spoke.

"she talking about heav i think." booka called her by her nickname he gave her.

"ian gon lie..." sky stared as she continued to listen. "they all over dere hurting. since they popped LA ass yall ain't been nowhere to be found." cuban laughed.

next thing sky seen was GGotti walked pass the camera. she didn't say anything or even acknowledge the live.

"gotti was there and she let them speak on LA??" sky jerked her head back.

"she been marked ian gon lie." booka waved it off.

"all LA bitch do is post sad ass quotes and old ass pictures." cuban stated. sky scrunched her face up not liking how she spoke on krissy.

"all them oblock , six hunnid , LAMRON i fuck with durk but yeah all them niggas and bitches do is cap." cuban ranted.

"cap to the internet like they be terrorizing some shit but be sad ass fuck when one of they folks get popped" she chuckled.

"it's crazy really... sky ass bout scared to show her face. allat shit talking den caught up to her she was almost up dere with LA." cuban joked.

"that's not even funny." molly covered her mouth so she wouldn't laugh. "it's true!" cuban defended.

"they said cuban ain't fucking with sky doe." molly read the messy comments out loud.

"who ain't ??" cuban laughed as she looked around. "yall got life fucked up if y'all think dat bitch beating me." she added.

"ian nun of them small bitches she be fighting, im the real deal." cuban continued. "that bitch is not fucking with me." she ranted.

"i'm off dis tho." she said before ending the live.

sky handed booka back his phone. "where the fuck this bitch come from?" sky was genuinely curious.

"ion really know, they ass really be everywhere with folks we don't fuck with." booka scratched his head.

"they had a couple songs go viral n shit and got some clout." booka told.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"you had already seen what they was saying." sky told. "booka just now showed me." she added.

"they some groupies what you want me to do to some females?" von looked at her sideways.

"the same thing you would do to a nigga." sky said as if it was obvious. "y'all letting them speak on LA like he ain't shit." sky defended.

"ion care what they say about me because i can handle my own, but La ?? he ain't here to say shit for his self." she ranted.

"well what you wanna do? we can do whatever." von offered seeing that she was getting upset.

"where they be ?" sky asked.

"you can fight or nun." von told. "why not?? she already think she beating my ass." she said sarcastically.

"you not healed girl." von reminded.

"bullshit."

before von could spark up another conversation someone knocked on sky's door. von looked over at sky as she sighed.

she got up and opened the door.

"hey GG." sky greeted her grandma. "whatchu doing in there?" GG wondered.

"nun we chilling why wasssup?" sky looked at her worried. GG never really came upstairs, she would always call sky down or tell booka to get her.

"just wondering why you ain't been spending time with you mama." GG spoke.

"we talked about this alr-" sky started but was cut off. "go spend time with her! im not playing." GG scolded.

"ok." sky said plainly.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐆𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 15s

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪
@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 you raggedy bitch you let that sloth looking hoe speak on La but you got the nerve to call him your brother imma catch you !

➪ girl what?

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 i seen you innat live you punk ass bitch

➪ first of all why you texting me on bullshit. i didn't say anything about nobody

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 exactly my point you let her speak on shit she ain't have no business speaking on , just drop lo i want all yall!
𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"to be completely honest ain't nobody on shit." sky said aloud. "like nobody at all." she added.

"i'll run it with whoever, who is the bitch?" heavyn asked. "girl stop." muwop glared at her.

"they called me fat! i'm not even fat." she whined.

"shiddd." booka joked making heavyn throw a water bottle at him while everybody laughed.

"don't nobody know where she from or who she be with the bitch popped out of nowhere." sky explained.

"go outside and maybe you'll catch her." boss top stated. "aint nobody ask you to speak." von mugged him still upset about what he did.

"im just saying, she might be closer than you think you ain't been out inna minute." he shrugged.

next thing you know durk walked into the house with nuski following along.

"twinnn!" von boosted as durk came around and dapped everybody up along with nuski.

"hey." nuski looked at sky.

"hey." sky waved as she tried to hide her smile. meanwhile von was watching extremely close.

"every since you got a girlfriend you stop fucking with us." heavyn looked over at durk.

durk started smiling wildly "mannn."

"he posted that girl bout everyday." top added.

"ion blame you, she is bad doe." he added. "aye chill out." durk warned. "my fault my fault." top raised his hands in surrender.

"damn she'on got no friends or nun." top complained. "you ain't getting shit." durk told.

"y'all don't wanna see a nigga win." top shook his head.

"whatchu been on? ian heard from you." nuski wondered as he sat next to sky on the couch.

"i been chillin really." sky kept her response short. "chillin?" nuski squinted his eyes.

"mhmm" she nodded.

"that's cool." he gave a dry response. "cool?" sky responded. "mhm" he nodded.  "you must gotta bitch or some?" sky said lowly.

"you must gotta nigga or some?" he repeated.

"bye." sky ended the conversation.

"..."

"do you though?" she wondered. "nah bruh." he answered. "okay." sky responded.

"wait yall talking about cuban doll?" durk spoke up due to them having a different conversation.

"yeah whoever the fuck she is." booka shrugged.

"she wanted to get signed to otf." durk stated. "you was finna sign her?" sky laughed a little.

"nah the team said they ain't want her, her friend doe was tuff but they came as a deal so we ain't take em." he explained.

"who the friend molly?" sky wondered. "i think so." durk said.

"you know she be with asian doll and nem." heavyn told. sky immediately looked over at von.

he was looking at the ground not putting his input in anything that had to do with asian doll.

"i heard." durk told.

"asian doll ain't bad either, she just do oppy shit." durk stated. "nah you oppy." sky glared at him.

"i'm just being real man." durk laughed.

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

722K 32.7K 51
in which peace is met with chaos. STARTED: march 8th,2022 ENDED:april 28th,2022 cover by: @miafrmdawic
79K 1.7K 32
"š¬š”šž š­š«š² š­šš š¤šžšžš© š¦šž šØš®š­š­šš š­š«šØš®š›š„šž š¬šØ š¢ š­š”ššš§š¤ š”šš"
2.5K 103 13
š€ šŠš¢š§š  š•šØš§ š’š­šØš«š².
407K 13.8K 52
š™€š™‰š˜¼š™ˆš™Šš™š™€š˜æ ; š˜¼š™›š™›š™šš™˜š™©š™šš™™ š™—š™® š™Øš™©š™§š™¤š™£š™œ š™›š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œš™Ø š™¤š™› š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™–š™™š™¢š™žš™§š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£, š™¤š™§ š™›š™–š™Øš™˜š™žš™£š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£.