𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 know... i kinda thought about doing hair." heavyn said out of nowhere. "what?" sky looked up from her phone.

"you know when i lived with my mom n shit i used to do little styles here and there." heavyn told.

"what are little styles?" sky said confused. "quick weaves , slick back ponytails and like two braids and stuff." heavyn further explained.

"you never asked to do my hair." sky said sarcastically. "girl bye your hair always done." heavyn waved her off.

"guess who i got into wit yesterday." sky spoke up with a smirk. "asian doll?" heavyn raised an eyebrow.

"what ? no well not yet." sky answered.

"gotti burning ass." sky told. "she lucky saniya pregnant." heavyn shook her head knowing how bad the two hated each other.

everyone thought they'd be good friends if they both didn't talk to rondo. saniya was first then came gotti later.

rondo completely cut off gotti for saniya but gotti swears they still communicate.

"man she woulda tore her ass up." sky chuckled.

"who getting tore up?!" von came in along with booka , muwop and durk. "you if you don't getting out my face." sky rolled her eyes as she pushed him away.

"girl bye." he brushed off her attitude and sat next to her.

little did sky know durk watched the two and was confused. he thought sky was supposed to be talking to his cousin nuski.

well that's what nuski told him.

he pulled his phone out and texted nuski.

he said something along the lines of "you still fucking around with sky?".

he waited a few minutes for a response. von and sky continued to flirt. "okay but you didn't answer the phone." sky told von.

"i was sleep!" von expressed. "stop fucking lying." sky said getting angry. "i'm not lying." he defended.

"you was fucking dat bitch." sky squinted her eyes as she spoke. "ain't no bitches around me ma." von laughed at her craziness.

nuski responded "yeah we been vibin, why wassup?".

that was all durk needed to know. "she still fuck with von foe." he texted back.