Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 18 She's lying
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 33 The False Accusations
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Chapter 69 Our Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever

1.1K 102 11
By mehaklovely

As we reach downstairs, cradling each baby, photographers rush toward us to capture our photos.

We strike poses for them, beaming, our eyes locked on our precious little ones. Bending down, I press a gentle kiss on Giana's tiny forehead, and like magic, a smile spreads across her face. It's incredible how much she adores her daddy's touch!

While we're completely engrossed in Giana's adorable smile, Evan cries because his mama and daddy are busy with his sister. He needs our attention, maybe.

"Don't cry, my baby." I calm him down by rubbing his back, and he eventually falls asleep in my arms while the photographers continue to capture the precious moment. All eyes are on us tonight.

Grace's father approaches us, his eyes welling up with tears of joy as he sees his grandchildren for the first time. He takes Evan from my arms, showering him with kisses, and then takes Giana into his arms, doing the same.

He turns to Grace with guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Grace, for not supporting you and shutting the door in your face when you needed me the most. I'm such a terrible father."

"No, Dad, it's not your mistake. I hurt your feelings, and you didn't know about my pregnancy. So don't say sorry," she reassures him, holding his arms to ease his guilt.

She has changed so much, now considering everyone's feelings. I'm falling in love even more with this version of her.

My father comes over to meet Grace's father. I'm glad he didn't vent out the anger he has towards Grace on her father. He takes Evan from my arms, who was peacefully sleeping. Even Giana is asleep, unaffected by the celebratory atmosphere.

The photographer captures our family photo, and at that moment, I feel complete. I desire nothing else from God.

***

As we turn around after gently laying the babies in the beautifully decorated crib, adorned with balloons and fiery lights, we find Mike and Jace, along with Jace's wife, Zara, approaching us.

Jace and Zara seem like a perfect couple to me. They're made for each other. Their love is evident in the way they look at each other.

Mike grins widely, "Steve, Grace, congratulations on the little miracles!" He pats me on the back while Jace and Zara pass us a warm smile.

"Thanks, Mike. Meet Giana and Evan," I introduce, gesturing towards the crib where the twins are sleeping peacefully.

Zara reaches out to Grace, "Hi, Grace. It's so wonderful to finally meet you. The twins are adorable."

Grace gives her a smile. "Thank you so much. It's great to meet you too."

Jace gives me a side hug. "Steve, you've got a beautiful family. Congrats, man."

"I'm blessed." I reply, feeling proud as a father.

Mike turns his attention to the babies. "Can we get a closer look?"

"Of course, come on," I say, leading them toward the crib where twins sleep peacefully, unaware of the celebration surrounding them.

As they gather around, admiring the little ones, Mike exclaims, "Wow, they're tiny wonders!"

Zara adds, "They're absolutely precious. Grace, you must be over the moon."

Grace nods. "Absolutely. They're our little miracles. They made me a new person. Now I can't even imagine my life without them."

We spend some time chatting and enjoying the joyous atmosphere of the twins' welcome party. The room is filled with laughter, happiness, and the occasional sound of a camera capturing these memorable moments.

Later in the evening, as the celebration continues, Grace and I find a quiet moment together, looking at the twins in the crib. It's a beautiful sight, and I feel grateful for the blessings in our lives.

Giana is fascinated by a balloon hovering just above her. Her blue eyes widen with wonder, and she makes adorable attempts to reach for it, tiny hands flailing in the air.

On the other side of the crib, Evan lies comfortably, uninterested in the balloon. Instead, his attention is captivated by a playful plush toy hanging above him. His tiny hands swat at the toy with all the determination a two-week-old can muster.

Determined to catch the balloon, Giana lets out a series of cute coos and gurgles while Evan talks with the toy in his language. We burst into laughter at the charming antics of their tiny duo.

Photographers seize the opportunity and capture these heartwarming moments.

As we give the balloon to Giana and the toy to Evan, they start sucking them, indicating to us that they're hungry.

"I think it's time to feed them, Steve." Grace utters, moving her eyes to me.

I joke, "You should feed them before they start crying, becoming tiny angry hulks. Then they'll throw tantrums and it'll get difficult for us to handle them."

"You're right." She chuckles, cradling Evan, while I lift Giana in my arms.

We head inside to fill the little tummy of our little ones.

***

After feeding the hungry twins, we return to the party, nestling them against us. Their grandfathers take them to introduce them to some guests.

The party atmosphere changes as romantic music plays in the background, and couples start dancing on stage.

"Would you like to dance with your ex-husband?" I ask Grace, extending my hand towards her, causing her brows to slightly raise in surprise.

I just don't want to miss this opportunity to dance with her because I have always imagined romantically dancing with her.

After a few seconds only, a smile spreads across her beautiful face, and she places her hand in mine. "I would love to."

When her hand brushes against mine, it sends a jolt of electricity down my spine. It's incredible how her mere touch has the power to make me tremble.

And I can tell that her smile reflects her excitement to dance with me, and it brings me so much joy.

After guiding her to the stage, I place my hands on her waist before yanking her towards me. She rests her hands on my shoulders, fixing her sparkling brown eyes on me. Every time her eyes meet mine, I lose myself into them. There's some kind of magic in them.

As our eyes silently converse, our bodies move to the rhythm of the song. I rest my hands on her back, and when she feels my touch on her bare skin, a shiver runs through her veins. I truly love her reaction to my touch.

After bending her body backwards, I lean my body on hers. As my face rests on her neck, she feels my warm breath on her skin, and an electric current passes through our bodies.

As I pull her close to me, snaking my arm around her waist, her body meets my muscular chest. I can feel the movement of her busts as they rise and fall with each heavy breath. Our faces are inches apart, and we can feel each other's warm breath on our lips. The proximity drives us crazy.

I missed this a lot. Really!

She encircles her arms around my neck, moving closer to my face. Just one more step and our lips will touch.

Fuck! I have been dying to devour her juicy lips since I last kissed her.

However, not today, but soon I'll kiss her because I need more time before giving my heart to her. I can clearly see in her eyes that she is also craving to feel my lips against hers, but she must wait. This time, I want to kiss her soul, not just her lips. I want to connect with her on a deeper level.

Her brown locks fall over her eyes like a curtain, blocking out the sunlight. I desire to see her intoxicating eyes.

As she removes her hand from around my neck to brush away her hair, I clutch her hands to stop her before placing them back on my shoulders. I tuck her lock behind her ear, and her brown eyes twinkle back at me.

I move closer to her ear and whisper, "I have been waiting for this dance with you for so long." My hand brushes across her cheek and I add, "And you look so gorgeous than my imagination."

Her cheeks flush with a rosy hue, and a soft smile plays on her lips. "And you're driving me crazy with your hotness, Steve." She murmurs, rubbing her body against mine.

That old mischievous sparkle in her eyes is back, and it's like a breath of fresh air! I've really missed her boldness since we separated.

To be honest, I like her boldness. It makes her more desirable.

However, I again won't give in to my desires easily because this time, I just don't want to fuck her. I want to make love to her, making her body, mind and soul mine.

We slowly sway with the melody of the song, her hands resting on my chest, and mine still on her back, my fingertips brushing her with rhythm. With each step, we feel more connected to each other. A smile never leaves our faces, expressing the joy of dancing together.

As I twirl her, her laughter fills the air and her dress dances around us. I just admire her with an affectionate smile on my face.

Standing behind her, I snake my arms around her waist, and we move in perfect harmony to the music, savouring each magical moment.

I nuzzle her hair, losing myself in its fragrance, and she places her hand on my face, caressing my beard with her fingertips. My eyes automatically close, and a contented smile spreads on my face with the gentle touch of her soft hand. This feels so damn good! It's not just a dance, it is beyond that. It's a moment to cherish forever.

As our foreheads press against each other, we completely lose ourselves in each other. The people around us disappear; it's just her and me, alone. This is what I craved, a deep connection.

As she rests her head on my chest, I wrap my arms around her.

"You've been the missing piece in my life. With you, I feel alive and complete. I've been lost without you, Steve. And now that you're here, holding me in your arms, it feels like everything is finally falling into place." Her confession sends shivers down my spine, and I tighten my embrace around her, never wanting to let her go. Every word she speaks touches my soul.

Every moment without you has felt like an eternity. My heart ached for your touch, your warmth, and the magic we shared. I've yearned for you with an intensity that words can't fully capture, Grace.

I want to confess too, but not now because I need time to trust her completely.

We cradle our precious twins—Evan in his mama's arms and Giana in mine before moving carefully and gently in perfect sync. Our eyes are fixed on our babies, and they stare at us with a shine in their eyes.

It's such a joy to see them dancing with us. They respond to the music and our movements, their eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. We press our lips on their foreheads, and as Giana's little hand touches my hair, a smile lights up my face.

As I press a gentle kiss on Grace's forehead, she closes her eyes, savouring the touch of my lips. Her return to my life has brought so much happiness. With this loving kiss, I silently vow to protect her and our precious babies until my very last breath. It's a promise that comes straight from the depths of my heart.

With Grace's head resting gently on my chest, we hold our precious babies close, swaying together. It's a moment filled with pure bliss, and our guests watch in awe. This dance creates a magical moment that will forever be imprinted in our hearts.

Grace's P.O.V.

As the twins' welcome party continues, I stand in the corner, admiring Steve playing with the twins. They're lying in the crib now. I feel blessed to have this family. Life has given me a second chance, and I won't let anybody, not even myself, ruin this happiness.

The dance with Steve was magical, but I wished him to kiss me because I have been longing to feel his lips on mine for long eight months. And I know this time, the kiss will be more meaningful. I just can't wait to experience this feeling.

Please, Steve, don't make me wait for so long.

I return to the earth as Jace and Mike approach me with genuine smiles on their faces.

Jace speaks first. "Grace, we've known Steve for a long time. And it's clear that not only the babies mean a lot to him, but you do too. Please, this time, don't break his heart."

I'll never break his heart. Never, ever, not even in my dreams.

Mike adds, "Yeah, he's been through a lot, and seeing him so happy now is like a breath of fresh air. Just be honest with him."

I look at them, appreciating their genuine concern for Steve. They are the example of genuine friends.

Nodding, I respond with honesty. "I've learned from my past mistakes. I won't let anything jeopardize what we have, and I'm determined to make things right. Steve and the twins are my world now."

They exchange glances, satisfied with my response. "Good," Jace says, "Because we can see that he really loves you a lot. Don't let that slip away."

My heartbeat accelerates as soon as his words echo in my mind.

Love? Could it be true that Steve loves me? How is that possible? He used to despise me. Yet, I can't deny the warmth in his eyes for me now. His eyes shine for me, just as mine do for him. It's undeniable.

In the past few days, I brushed off the warmth in his eyes, thinking it was just his way of being. But now, hearing someone else voice those words, I can't help but blush and feel content.

How did I become so lucky to deserve a guy like Steve? How did I become so fortunate to be the love of his life? It's overwhelming, but in the best possible way.

"I'll never because now I have realised the importance of family. Don't worry, now I won't hurt him." I reassure them with a smile on my face, but my heartbeat is quickening just thinking about his love for me.

I can never hurt Steve because hurting him means now hurting myself and our precious family. Steve's presence has filled the void in my heart, and I can't imagine a life without him by my side.

As Jace and Mike walk away, I turn my attention back to Steve, who is conversing with some guests. His smile lights up the room, and my heart swells with love for him.

I love you so much, Mr Steve Grey. And I'll never hurt you and let you go.

All I want at this moment is just to run towards him and engulf him in my arms, confessing my love to him.

***

I'll be glad if you leave your precious comments.

Love Mehak ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.5K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
1K 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
528K 16.5K 64
I tried touching him, but he stiffened from my touch. I stepped away from him and now my back was facing him. "Why?," I questioned. "I have my reas...