Hate me once, Love me twice

Von _author_sj

Shirin Sengupta, a top student of Kolkata, belongs from a middle-class family, has parents and a brother youn... Mehr

Character aesthetics
Prologue
01| Passed.
02| Sarthak's possessiveness.
03| New Victim.
04| Frustration and Bullying.
05| Shirin's big decision.
06| Moye Moye.
08| Sarthak Saves Ananya.
09| Krisha gets Exposed.
10| Fresher's Party?
11| Party begins!

07| Moksh to Apologize..?!

305 46 6
Von _author_sj

As the next day arrived, it was a new start for Shirin. She never sang a song from when she faced so much bullying.

But today she was singing.....

Everyone woke up hearing her voice. Rubbing their eyes, they came out of their respective rooms and saw Shirin preparing breakfast for everyone.

Her mother's eyes widened, seeing her daughter in the kitchen while singing and dancing, making breakfast for everyone.

Sarthak took a plate and a spoon and started adding beats to her song.

It was actually very rare to see Shirin in such a great mood and singing and cooking.

Her father also started dancing with her mother.

They were giggling, laughing, dancing.

Shirin's eyes filled with tears of joy because after so many years, she actually sang a song for everyone, and they were enjoying.

She was actually singing her father's favorite song, "Yaar bina chain kaha re."

After the beautiful moments, they sat to eat the breakfast.

Shirin made Aloo parantha.

She was good in everything.

Then, after eating the breakfast, she went to get ready for her college.

Sarthak was also getting ready for school.

"Bhai, in which class is Ananya?"

Shirin asked her brother.

"10th. Why?"

"No, actually, you're in the same school as her. That's why I was asking that you see her or not."

"No, actually, she is on the 2nd floor and my class is on the ground floor, that's why I don't see her. But last day I saw her in front of my class talking with another girl."

"Ohh."

"Yeah. Are there any more things to ask?"

"No, no, you're ready right, let's go."

"Okay, miss, let's go."

After that, they bid goodbye to their family and waited in the bus stop because Lavanya and Ananya were coming. Ananya and Sarthak's school was on the left, and Shirin and Lavanya's were on the right, so they had to go together.

After some time, they arrived. Lavanya and Ananya came together. But today, Ananya was not joyfully talking or jumping here and there.

It was strange of her!

There was a big scar on her right cheek as if someone cut it with a knife.

Shirin became a little concerned and asked her what happened, so she answered that last day she fell down in the ground and her cheek got cut.

Shirin nodded her head but still wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not.

Soon, their busses came, and they went to their respective study places.

___________________________×___________________________

Waking up after being beaten, Moksh's head started to ache a lot. He was getting angry.

Soon, Anurag came inside.

"Tu kyu aaya hai, chala ja."

"Aise hi bas dekhne aaya tha pitne k baad tu kaisa hai."

"Sale tujhe bahut marunga main jab thora thik ho jaunga."

"Pehle thik ho uske baad gyan dena."

"Tu ja bhai abhi dimag mat kharab kar warna sach me kal news me aayega tera dead body gira diya hai maine."

"Lol pehle khud Instagram check kar tu bahut trend ho raha hai."

Listening to this news, Moksh hurriedly opened his Instagram to see so many DMs and reels about him getting beaten.

Anurag can see he was getting very angry. So, to calm him down, he first announced to him that his big sister was going to get married next month.

After hearing this news, Moksh calmed a little down and smiled at him, patting his shoulder.

Then Anurag calmly tried to explain to Moksh that what he did was not forgivable.

Choking someone to death..?!

Listening to this, Moksh felt guilty somewhere that what he did was extreme. And getting the flashbacks of Arjun, he decided that he'll apologize to Shirin in front of everyone in college.

Anurag was very happy to hear this, and he patted Moksh's back.

After getting ready, Moksh and his chamche went to college.

____________________________×____________________________

Entering the classroom, Shirin went and sat on her respective seat with Lavanya.

Till now, everyone was talking about her bravery. Some were even patting her back. Some were eager to be friends with her.

And some were getting jealous of her and back bitching about her. Krisha was the 1st person between them.

Krisha was ready to brainwash Moksh about Shirin.

She could not tolerate that some girl from another state came and hit her crush. And she was standing there helplessly because she knew she couldn't do anything but to get beaten up. So, being scared, she didn't even try to save Moksh.

Soon, the first 4 lectures ended, and finally, it was time for lunch break.

Shirin and Lavanya packed their bags and went to the canteen to have food.

Here, that evil Krisha came and hid her homework in Shirin's bag so that she can get punishment.

After hiding the homework, she hurriedly ran towards the canteen so that nobody saw her.

Then she went to the canteen and took a sandwich and cold coffee. She saw Shirin was taking her lunch, too.

So Krisha intentionally walked towards her and bumped with her, which made the coffee fall over Krisha's dress.

Krisha was happy because this is what she wanted. She dramatically looked at her dress and started shouting at Shirin.

Shirin tried to apologize, but Krisha wasn't listening to her. Krisha was constantly saying that Shirin was jealous of her because she was the popular girl of the college.

After so many requests of Shirin, she finally shuts up and listened to Shirin apologizing to her. Krisha replied, "It's okay," and went from there, making an irritated face.

Shirin was feeling very guilty, but deep down, she knew that she didn't do that on purpose. It was Krisha who bumped with her.

Ignoring it, Shirin was going to sit and eat when Moksh arrived.

Shirin was getting ready if she had to beat him up again or not. But the next thing left her shocked. Moksh came and said

"Sorry."

At first, Shirin couldn't believe what she had just heard. Being puzzled, she asked

"Excuse me?"

"Haa, sorry. Mujhe maaf kar do maine jo kuch bhi kiya hai I know wo maafi k layak nahi hai par phir bhi maafi maang raha hu kyuki maine jo bhi kiya hai abhi tak tumhare saath it was not right. I also know that this is not forgivable, but please, I'm sorry."

Listening to this, Shirin's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't also understand why. Maybe someone was apologizing to her for the first time, that's why.

Shirin nodded with a smile and said

"Chalo kam se kam maafi to manga tumne, beshak tum maafi k layak nahi ho par chalo phir bhi maaf kiya just for your humanity jo do din pehle mera gala dabane time nahi tha."

Hearing this, Moksh felt a little ashamed, but he also knew that this was actually extreme.

"Thank you."

Saying this, he left from there.

The whole canteen was cheering for Shirin because she was the first one who made Moksh apologize that too in front of everyone.

Lavanya came towards her and patted her back. Shirin smiled at her and started eating the food.

_______________________________×______________________________

Heyyloo lovelies!!! How are you all??

I'm glad that you all are fine. I am so sorry for not updating for too long.

Tbh, I was very busy with my academics and busy now, too. Still, I managed to get some time for you all.

Thank you so much 3k+, 4k+ and 5k+ views.

I am very grateful to you all........

Keep loving and supporting me like this and I'll try to post the next parts when I get time.

Please don't get angry and try to have some patience.

Love you all,,,, bye bye take care yall and keep drinking more and more water and stay hydrated. 🌷💗

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

284 35 10
Kabir singh Rana Cold with extreme anger issues and a charming handsome face. The girls are on their knees for his Greek God body of 6 ft tall . He...
924K 35K 34
The Bully and His Babygirl ❦ An enemy to lovers romance. ❝Are you bald, babygirl? Is that why you cover your head?❞ [#1 in Bully, 01.02.2021] . . . I...
421 29 18
Maithili singhania : This is the story of a girl who is rich, smart, beautiful, kind and cultured, who likes to help people in trouble and is current...
606K 34.5K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...