Danger Force

By bapalove

Bose is starting to have feeling for Chapa but he doesn't know she does read to know what will happen next... More

Chapa's crush!
Hanging out!?
Acting diffrently
Bose did what?
Opps
Miles in the middle
This is not a chapter
News

Miles' Jelousy

33 0 4
By bapalove

Mika got worried abt what Miles will do.Everyone wished Bose and Chapa would be together since they were the perfect couple.Even some Danger Force fan's shipped Brainstorm and Volt so it made sense that they should definitely together and she was afraid that Miles would do something to ruin it.Do being the snitch that she is she decided to talk to Chapa girl to girl abt the problem eith Miles.
After class was over Mika went to talk with Chapa
M:Hey Chaps wanna come over I wanna talk to you a little.
C:Sorry Mika can't I am going on an official date with Bose~~~~
M:Aaaagggggghhhhhhhhhh this is huge~~~~
C:Stop Screaminggg
M:Opps sorry got excited there
C:I can tell
Mil:Sup girls
and at that mo.ent Bose came.
B:Hey guys
M:Hey Bose
C:Hii
Bose to chapa
B:Hii
and they both chuckel
B:Ready for our date
C:yeah
B:Wanna go now?
C:Yeah sure I don't mind
Bose held Chapa's hand they both blushed,and walked away Miles looked Livid and wanted to punsh Bose sooo hard,Mika knew exactly what Miles was thinking so she clenched his hand.He tried to wiggle out of his sister's grip but couldn't.
Miles was not gonna let anyone get in the way of his plan no one.

*ik it is short but I am tired and I figured it would be nice to update the Danger Force story so yea hope you enjoy*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 631 23
خۆشترین ژیان دەژیام تائەوکاتەی ڕۆیشتم لە قوتابخانە کۆنەکەم ، بۆدانەیەکی نوێ . وەدووبارە گەڕانەوەم بۆ ئەوێ . دوای ئەوەی کە بەڕێوبەر و مامۆستا تازە هات...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.3K 673 12
The unholy union of a high school AU and a ghost story. Gerard's life takes a strange turn when his family moves to a small town in Vermont and he di...
884K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...