Hanging out!?

Chapa and the new kid were skipping 4th period to show the kid around "so here is the lockers here is the nurse here is the... wait I actually do not know" chapa was gesturing  everywhere so the boy coundn't catch up."wait what is what" " oh cmon' you were not paying attenshion" " I was but I didn't understand" " fine I'll repeat eventhough I don't even know where is the rooms usually bose guides me around" " who is bose"  "he is one of me friends that you saw in the morning"
"oh I was wondering who those people are?" after a while of talking Chapa and Mike (yep his name is Mike) they statted talking and laughing and joking Chapa felt a wierd connection between her and Mike the bell finally rang and they still didn't realise that the time had passed so quickly "I was wondering Chapa would you like to umm I mean there is this place I saw when we were coming it was called umm okay you know what I am not gonna lie I did not see any place and I don't even know any place here so...." " I think you want to ask me will you go out with me ?" Mikr laughed exactly but I do not know where to take you because I know nothing about here" " there is this awsome place called HIP HOP PURÉE and it is very near from here!" "I'll take you there tonight at 7" "Ok" Chapa chuckeled a bit as she saw the gang coming near them "if you need anything just tell me" "I think  I will find any excuse just to talk to you" "are you trying to flirt with me?" "maybe is it working?""IDK you tell me!?" Chapa could fell him getting close to her face she backs up quickly so that the D Force doesn't get any wrong ideas YET.
The school ended and everyone was at the man's it was almost 7 "um I need to go" " to where Chapa we are sleeping over where do think you going"said Ray in a suspicious tone "none of your buisness" said Chapa firceily "sounds good to me!" said Ray shortly "but Chapa you should realy tell us where you are going so if anything happens to you we know where to come get you" mika said in a wprried tone  " let me remind you that I have powers" "yeah but" " just leave me alone already" and just like that she stormed of the room.
At Hip Hop Purée
"hey" said Chapa "hey" said Mike "wanna sit down" "yeah sure" they sat down "I recomend you the Purée Pot roast" " what is that" " it is a roasty purée I guess" "okay then let us order that" they order their purée and started chatting "you know I couldn't think of a bettert way to start my new life here than to meet you you are really I mean really amazing Chapa I am glad that I met you" Chapa didn't know what to do or what to say "I don't think I have ever loved someone like I loved you" "aww"said Mika "eww" said miles "seriously Chapa ditched us for this guy said Ray "na it is cute" replyed Shwoz.
everyone said a little comment while Bose didn't say anything he had felt like a sort of a knife go down his spine and had felt that his face fell " you guys know that if Chapa knew that we are spying on her she'll kill us! that was when while they were watching from the store's window they see Chapa and Mike getting close to each other just until their lips touched everyone was left mouth opened and a warm tear came dashing down Bose's face and onto his lips the sadness was very obvious in his eyes.

*I am sorry this is too long I just wantred to get to the last part where they kiss I got a random idea to make Bose jelous since I am a bapa shiper sorry fo spelling mistakes tell me if you have any ideas!*