RARE GOLD

Por yvnglisha

Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years a... Más

THE BEGINNING.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
THE END.

xxi.

1.2K 79 22
Por yvnglisha

Rare's outfit in the mm.

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

I looked over the paper making sure I had everything right as I chewed on the end of the pen. My freshly filled acrylics tapping against my marbled counter tops.

"Okay heres this list." I tell Trevor writing down the last thing before handing it to him. "Please make sure you get everything."

"Aight." He grabs his keys and stuffs the paper in his pocket.

"And please make sure its the right brand too, Trevy, I-" He cut me off with a kiss.

"Can you please chill out?" Holding me by my chin he stares into my eyes. I nod my head to the best of my ability, blowing out a shaky breath. "I'll be back in a few." We shared another kiss before he pulled away leaving out the kitchen, soon I heard the door open and close as I went back to cleaning.

Today was the day I was inviting everyone over to tell them about the baby. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE, from Trevor's parents down to Ban and Boss. Nervous was an understatement for how I was feeling. I told them it was a house warming party so they wouldn't get suspicious or nothing.

Trying to clear my thoughts of all the negative out comes, I reminisce back to when me and Trev were in the D.R. That week was beyond wonderful and honestly the best fun I've had in a long ass time. But now we're back and I waited a whole week before actually going through with telling everyone.

At first I was hoping Trevor would have some sympathy for me, and say I didnt have to tell them now. I knew damn well that wasnt happening because hes been dying to talk about it with someone else other than me. Truth be told Im tried of hearing about it. Dont get me wrong, I love that hes excited about the pregnancy and all but after a while it gets irritating to listen to.

On top of always talking about it he even went as far as purchasing some pregnancy books. Yes, this nigga is that ecstatic. Thoughts of him purposely impregnating me plagued my mind, but soon vanished when I told him and he assured me it was an honest slip-up, but he doesn't regret it.

Twenty minutes later I realized I cleaned all that needed to be clean. The patio out back, where the event was being held due to the sunny weather, was already set up. Deciding to just wait for Trevor to return so I could start cooking, I plugged my phone up to the dock in my kitchen.

Alina Baraz & Galimatias' Ep, Urban Flora filled the room soothing my tensed body as I heard the front door being unlocked. Walking into the hallway I seen Trevor come through the door with bags in each hand.

"Any more in the car?" I ask heading towards the door.

"Nah, I got 'em ma." Trevor replies carrying the groceries with ease, nodding my head I lock the door back before retreating back to the kitchen. "What the hell you listening to?" I chuckle at his scrunched up face, helping him take the items out the bags.

"Alina Baraz and Galimatias, its helping me relax since I cant smoke anymore."

"Good."

We left the conversation at that and once everything was out the bags, I started to prepare the dinner for tonight's event which consist of Mexican food, my favorite.

Trevor wanted to help, or more like stand in the damn way in the kitchen, once he heard me singing along to the music. I've never sung around anyone expect for my parents and King, so I didnt exactly think I sounded all that good.

They always swore up and down I'd make it big with me being able to sing and dance. But I think they just told me that because they assumed thats what a little girl my age, would want to hear. I personally just didnt see the point of fame, plus even back then I liked staying lowkey.

Smiling at the memory, I heard someone knocking on the door. I quickly look over to the clock thinking I lost track of time cooking and havent even got dressed. Luckily I was still on time and pushed that out my mind as I went to answer the door.

The food was basically done and Trevor decided to finally get out the way and take a shower. Looking through the peephole, I smiled opening the door for Tay, my lil nigga.

"Tay Way, what it do, foo?!" I exclaim making him chuckle.

"I can tell you what it dont do, that sappy ass name." Grinning he stepped in the house pulling into a hug.

"Aw hush." I smirk as his nose lead him to the kitchen.

"Damn Ra, it smells good as hell in here!" He reached for one of the pot's lids that was on the stove, only to get popped on his hand by me.

"I dont know where your hands been and you have to wait anyways." I shoo him out the kitchen just as Trevor is coming down the stairs wearing just basketball shorts. The atmosphere filled with silence automatically, as I watched him ascend down the steps and Tay reply to a text.

I told Trevor about how close of a bond I've built with Tay and how hes basically like a little brother to me. Of course he wasnt trying to hear that but became alright with it once I explained how we clicked. And by alright with it, I mean he tolerated Tay and had very little discussions with him. Still in the dark about me agreeing to letting him be the Godfather.

Tay on the other hand, didnt like how hostile Trevor was towards him because he hasnt done anything to him. I just had to explain that its more off the fact that he doesnt know him rather finding him as a threat.

"Wassup?" Trevor spoke in a nonchalant tone giving a head nod to Tay.

Tay returned it sliding his phone into his jeans. "Chillin." He replied in a cool tone. Trevor made his way to the living room cutting on the Tv to a basket ball game before getting comfortable on a couch.

I looked at Tay silently telling him to go over and talk with Trevor by nodding my head. Tay shook his head vigorously, with pleading eyes. Trevor was oblivious to us, seeing as the game held all his attention. I scowl at Tay pointing my finger in Trev's direction again before speaking.

"Im going to take a shower." I announce to the guys, turning on my heels I hear Tay suck his teeth and head over to the living room, smiling inwardly I continue my journey up the steps.

Hopefully Trevor will lighten up and actually get to know Tay, because I wasnt changing my mind on making him the Godfather. I could honestly see them clicking if he got to know him.

After my twenty minute shower, I instantly went over to my heated up flat iron making sure my hair was bone straight before slipping on my undergarments, clothes, accessories and shoes.

Walking out my room, I heard familiar manly voices and laughter in the living room and start jumping for joy. My wishes came true and all it took was for me to shower and get dress.

Coming into the living room I see Trevor and Tay clacking up a storm about something, both with a cup in their hand.

"Whats so funny?" I ask, making my presence known, walking into the living room.

"We was just talking about how'd you act once my daughter got here." Trevor tells me as I sit on the couch in between them. I smelt the strong liquor from their cups and knew it was more that likely Henny. Fanning my hand in my face they both got the hint and sat the cups down on my glass table.

"My son, you mean," I correct him as Tay chuckled "and how is that?" I looked between them awaiting an answer. They both looked at each other before turning the other way. Letting me know they was talking shit.

"Wait son?" Trevor snapped his head back towards me. "You dont know if its a boy or not."

"I can feel it in my soul." I smile brightly.

"What soul?" Tay mumble behind me before both of them start laughing all over again. I smack my lips slapping his shoulder, chuckling.

"Anyways." I cut my eyes at Tay before standing up and facing them. "I got to tell you something." Clearing my throat I look at Trevor, nervously.

"Tay already told me." Trevor waved me off calmly as my face shown confusion.

"Told you what?" Shifting my eyes to Tay, I seen he had a small smile watching us.

"That you want him to be the Godfather." My mouth fell open and I cant lie I was lowkey mad. I wanted to tell Trevor myself, now its going to seem like I hid it from him when it really slipped my mind.

"Tay!?" I whisper harshly to him with a pout.

Tay's hands went up as he shrugged. "I thought he knew already."

"I should of." Trevor says rubbing his chin, looking at me with a raised brow.

"I was going to tell you but it slipped my mind." I explain honestly, he watched my face and I guess once he noticed I wasnt lying he nods his head, dismissing the conversation.

"You look spiffy." He compliments with a smirk as I blushed looking down at my outfit.

"Ya know, sumn light, sumn light." I say smoothly, flipping my hair over my shoulder, striking a few poses. They laugh at me as I stop and chuckling along with them.

The door bell went off capturing our attention, immediately making me nervous.

"Go put on a damn shirt or something!" I fuss to Trevor rushing to the door. I heard him mumble something from behind me but I ignored it, unlocking the door.

"Hey Mama So and Poppa Cal!" I smile up at Trevor parents in excitement, as they stepped in my house. Of course they'd be the first ones here.

"Hey LoLo." Mama So smiled down at me.

"Hey baby girl." Calvin said at the same time. They pulled me into a bone crushing hug brighten my smile even more.

"Wheres that big headed ass son of ours?" Calvin asked me with a smirk, I chuckled leading them into the living room where Tay was.

"He went to go put on some decent clothes, but I have someone I want yall to meet." Tay stood seeing us standing there wearing a polite smile. "This is a very good friend of mine, Tay, Tay this is Trevor's parents, Mr. and Mrs.Sal."

"She know damn well we're her parents too." Calvin told him making them chuckle as my cheek heated up.

Stepping up to them he held out his hand. "Nice to meet yall." Cal shook is hand while Mama So pulled him into a hug.

"Nice to meet you too, sweetheart." Mama So smiles up at him, since shes short and Tay is closing in on six foot, she really had to look up. I could see the adoration in his eyes at her motherly vibe, Im pretty sure thats how I looked when I first meet her too.

"The king has arrived." Trevor announced as he kissed his mothers cheek and hugged her while slapping hands with his dad.

"You aint no damn king." I mumble to myself but Tay, who was standing right next to me, heard and snickered.

Trevor was wearing a outfit similar to mine but his jeans weren't distressed. I reached under my jacket pulling down my white tank some, just as another knock emerged from the door.

****

After opening and closing doors, greeting all of my close friends, everyone was finally in attendance. We had just finished eating and everyone was talking amongst each other waiting on dessert.

All sitting around the table I had out back on the patio, I was at the head and Trevor was sitting next to me. Tyla was on the other side and King was next her.

Then Lester, Matthew, Tay, Ban, Boss, Trevor's parents, Robbie, Issle, Troy, and even our Aunt Tina, filled up the large table. I held their attention as I stood up from my seat.

"Umm," I cleared my throat looking at Trevor, who was smiling at me encouragingly, from his seat. "Before we start on dessert I just wanna thank each and everyone of yall for coming out here. Even though I may not say it all the time I do have love for ever single one of yall, so its only right I share with yall a new chapter in my life like a new house. But umm thats about it, we can all eat now."

A course of 'awws' rung out along with Robbie crazy self saying 'I love yo ass too, Lo mami!'.

Trevor's smile turned into a deadly mug by the time I finished speaking. So I ignore it by looking at the faces around me who werent killing me with their eyes.

Out of no where he stood up from his seat storming into the house past me, almost knocking me over.

Everyone watched in confusion as I rolled my eyes and trudged behind him.

"Trevor!" I call in the house closing the sliding door behind me. He didnt reply but I heard a door slam from the hallway down stairs so I went in that direction.

Slowly turning the corner I started checking each door, only to come up empty. Which Im somewhat happy for because Im a little worried right now, I dont think I've seen him this angry since that time at the hospital. Upset, yes, but not angry, at least not at me.

Finally opening the last door, which leads down to the den, I heard shuffling. I steadily walked down the few steps till I saw Trevor pacing the floor with his hands in his pockets.

When his eyes caught mine he glared turning around to go sit on the couch I had down here. Making my over to him I take a seat next to him only for him to scoot away. I huff knowing Im in some deep shit if he doesnt even want to sit by me.

An uncomfortable silence fell upon us as he leaned forward placing his elbows on us knees and his face in his hands. I didnt know what to say, I couldnt ask why he stormed off because I know exactly why. I bullshitted out of telling everyone Im pregnant just then and he was waiting on that moment.

"Trevor, Im sorry." I speak up in a soft voice he made no movement at all, almost as if he hadnt even heard me, but I know he did. "Trevy." I nudged his shoulder lightly making him smack his lips and brush my hand off. Im not going to lie, that hurt my feelings a bit.

"Man, gone with that shit Rare, I'ont wanna here it." Trevor spat rudely to me, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. True he has every right to be mad at me right now, but disrespect I wont tolerate, period point blank.

"Fine, I'll go." I stand trying to leave, to give him space and time to cool down, but what does he do? Keeps talking. He must want me to cuss him out or something.

"Nah, matter fact, bring yo ass back!" Trevor says in a demanding tone, honestly it kinda turned me on but that doesn't stop my anger from rising.

Turning around slowly with a raised eyebrow I look at him as though he's lost his mind, because he obviously did if he's talking to me this way. My look doesn't phase him one bit as he glares back at me standing to his feet.

"What?" I grit out through my teeth.

"What the fuck was that back there, Rare, thats what!" He asks walking closer to me, I take two steps back to create some space. I know he isn't mad nor crazy enough to hit me, but I am.

I roll my eyes and try walking away again, and he grabs my arm pulling me back into his chest. He didn't snatch me up or nothing, but he used just enough strength to move me. Which isn't a lot considering how small I am to him.

"Dont walk away from me when Im talking to you, Rare." Trevor grumbles into my ear. Third time he called me by my first name, he must really be pissed. I've never wanted to be called Lo Baby so bad in my life, at least that way I knew our argument wasnt too serious.

I snatch my arm out his hold and turn to face him, I had to look up because I was right at his chest.

"I said sorry Trevor, damn, what more do you fucking want?!" I raise my voice, his anger only seemed to intensify.

"For you to fucking tell them that your ass is pregnant with my damn child!" He snaps, shouting in my face. The loud gasp coming from the stairs caught our attention. Standing there is Tyla with her hands over her mouth and King with a disappointed expression.

My shoulders dropped along with my stomach as King swiftly turns and walks away. I felt tears build up in the brink of my eye lids as I tried to walk off.

Trevor grabbed my arm making me turn around to face him, looking at my hurt face his glare softened. Slipping out of his hold, I walk back up the steps pass Tyla, whos still shock, looking between me and Trevor.

"Im sorry Kenny, I didnt mean to eavesdrop, yall were taking a while and King came to help me look for yall." I hear Tyla say in a soft voice from behind me so I knew they were following.

"You're alright, Honey, don't stress it." Oh but she gets a nick name?

As I slid the door to the back patio open, everyone looks up from their plate and watches me weirdly. I knew it was because my eyes are filled with tears and my nose is red. Only two of the eleven people sitting before me, has seen me cry.

"Im pregnant, but thanks once again for coming." I mumble but I know they all heard me due to the shock expression, wide eyes and the gasps.

Turning on my heels, Trevor stands there with a guilty look as Tyla smiles apologetically. I ignore them walking over to grab my keys and using to kitchen door that lead to the garage.

I got in my car and sped off as soon as the garage door opens. Cruising down the street with no destination, I tried blinking the tears away so I could see but it was no use.

****

After thirty minutes of riding around and eating a few ice cream cones from McDonalds, I ended up at my parents grave.

I could really use a blunt right now but since I cant smoke anymore, coming and venting to my parents is the next way in line to help me relax.

Im glad I left my phone at home because I already know its blowing up with calls and texts. But Im a grown ass woman and can take care of myself so I wasn't too pressed to hit up anyone.

Slipping my hood over my hair, I stick my hands into my jacket pocket along with my keys. Coming up to my parents grave I already see someone standing there with a hood over their head.

After hearing them talk I realize its King and freeze. I slowly turn around to leave without having to face him but I end up stepping on a damn stick. Like what the fuck man?

"Rare?" King calls from behind me, I turn back around to face him to only to see the same disappointed look. Before I can even speak he shakes his head and walks off.

I try to ignore the pain and carry on to my parents grave like I planned. Sitting down in the grass crossing my legs I lean back on my hands, staring at the head stones.

"Hey, mama and daddy, I know its been awhile but I promise I havent forgot about yall. I miss yall, as always, but Ima always miss yall, so thats nothing new. Im not sure if King told yall or not but Im pregnant, about six weeks now. That was easier to say than I thought it'd be." I chuckle sadly to myself wiping the tear that slid down my cheek. "Their dad is Trevor, my amazing boyfriend, who's pissed at me right now because I chickened out of confessing it to everyone when I said I would, but its easier said than done. I just really wish yall were here to see how far me and King has come. King is upset with me too but Im hoping like heck he'll get over it soon. I need my big brother at a time like this." I blew out a breath looking up at the sky to see the sunsetting.

Standing to my feet, I dust off the back of my pants, giving the head stones on last look before leaving.

****

Pulling in my garage I see its ten o'clock and I left at three, so I already know Trevor's going to have another reason to fuss at me.

I huff walking into my house to see the tv in the living room playing but no one watching it. Sitting my keys in the bowl by the door, I take the journey up to my closet room slipping out of my shoes, clothes, and jewelry.

Grabbing one of Trevor's shirts I put it on along with some crew socks. Easing my way into my room Im surprised to see Trevor sleeping, so I take that as my chance to eat without getting yelled at.

Damn near sprinting down the stairs into the kitchen my stomach growls, even though I ate just before I came home. Its like this little peanut inside me doesnt know what being full is. But its alright with me because I've all of a sudden enjoyed eating.

After heating up the food I made a plate with three tacos, rice, beans, and a glass of water. Sitting down on one of the stools around the island, I start eating in silence.

Just as I finish the rest of my food and stand up to wash my plate I hear someone walk into the kitchen. I dont turn around or even say anything because I already know its Trevor.

Rinse my plate and sticking it in the drying rack, I finally turn around due to the fact I never felt his presence behind me like usual.

Trevor stood there watching me, shirtless in dark blue sweats, low red eyes probably from smoking or sleeping, and his glasses on the bridge of his nose. This look was my favorite of his and he knows that. Lord please have mercy on my gotdamn soul, this man is trying to kill ya girl.

I gulp while running my fingers through my hair, as our locked on each other.

"You hungry?" I ask breaking the silence, he shakes his head no taking a seat at the island. Ignoring his answer I make him some tacos anyways. I've seen Trevor mad enough times to know he doesnt eat when he is. So I know my baby is starving. Plus Im sure this'll ease up some of his anger, if hes even still mad.

Ten minutes later I slid a plate full of food in front of him along with a can of sprite. He looks at me before picking up a taco biting into it.

I let him eat in peace as I clean up the mess I made from cooking and eating. Just as I was done he walks putting his empty plate in the sink. Reaching for it I blow out a exhausted breath. All that eating, riding around, being sad, and cleaning sure as hell did make me tired.

"Go lay down." Trevor grumbles, pushing my hands away from the dirty dish, washing it on his own.

I dont complain and do as he says, heading upstairs for my bed room. I see that the tv is on now, showing Martin, smiling slightly I get in bed pulling the covers over my body.

Few minutes later I see the light downstairs from the kitchen cut off and hear Trevor's foot steps on the wood floor. I close my eyes and snuggle deep into the pillows, acting as if Im sleep to avoid any arguing at least for the rest of the night.

"I know you aint sleep, Rare." I hear Trevor's voice but dont move a muscle. Soon I feel the bed dip and his body heat on my left side as always. Its just this time it isnt as close because he left space between us. "C'mon man, stop playing."

I slowly open my eyes to see him staring down at me with an annoyed look.

"What?" I ask in a soft voice but for whatever reason it still came out hard. He tilts his head and looks at me crazy before licking his lips.

"Where you go?" Just as I opened my mouth to talk he said something else. "Dont give me no smart ass answer either, you was fucking gone for seven hours, no one could get in touch with you. I aint know if shit happened to my seed or nothing."

"I went to my parents grave, I was fine, I can handle myself." I tell him simply closing my eyes again. Im tired as hell, too damn tired to be getting yelled at by my boyfriend like Im a damn child.

"Look at me when Im talking to you, you know how I feel about that shit." I roll my eyes under my lids before complying. "I know you can take of yo self but we been over this shit before. You ain't invincible and shit happens. What if some shit went down and you couldnt call anyone to come get you?" I shrug my shoulders already over this conversation.

"But nothing did, Im fine, we're fine." I repeat this time including the baby. I see the corner of his lips curl up slightly at my mention of the baby, but his anger slapped the mug right back on.

"I aint know that though." I look down at the blanket biting my bottom lip.

"I dont know how many times you want me to say Im sorry Trevor. I know-" He cuts me off.

"Rare-"

"No let me talk." I cut him back off. "Im sorry for not telling everyone when I said I would. I was nervous yeah but it wasnt till King found out that I realized thats what was stopping me. I remember how you looked at Tyla when she told us she was pregnant, thats not something you want to see from a big brother. Hes disappointed in me and thats shirt hurts man. Hes the only family I have left and at a time like this I really need him, but he doesnt want shit to do with me." I explain to Trevor, for some strange reasons I feel a bit better now that I admitted it out loud and to myself. Im surprised Im not crying like a big ass baby.

I hear Trevor sigh, so I shift my eyes from the blanket to him, to see a unreadable expression on his face.

"Im sorry ma, you said you'd tell them when you were ready and I told you I'd stand by that." Trevor pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him but my head wad on his chest.

"Nah, Im the one who should be saying sorry. I was only thinking of myself when you play a huge part in this too."

"Guess we both fucked up somewhere, huh?" I chuckle nodding my head. "Dont stress over King baby, he'll come around."

"I hope so." I mumble snuggling closer into his chest, he places a sloppy kiss on my cheek, making me laugh. "You so damn nasty!" I wiped the left over spit off my face as he chuckles.

"I know you aint talkin-" I place my hand over his mouth to stop him from talking, already knowing it was going be something sexual.

He bit my hand and I jerk it away hitting his chest.

"Ouch!"

"I done told you bout putting yo damn hand in my face." I ignore him wrapping my arms back around his body.

We laid in silence, the only sound coming from Martin on tv, that was playing lowly.

"You should move in." I say randomly, and for whatever reason he chuckles.

"Why should I?" I could tell in Trevors voice he agrees so it wouldnt take much for it to happen.

"You always here anyways, plus I get lonely in this house at night when you dont stay." I admit, I hear him cut the tv off and scoot down to lay his head on the pillow.

Pulling me off of him he lays me in front of him, spooning me from behind with his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Aight, Lo Baby." He mumbles in my ear tiredly, I smile at the fact I got my way.

Staring off into the darkness I couldnt sleep due to my thoughts but I didnt want to move out of Trevor hold. Looking at the clock I seen it was going on two o'clock in the morning and close my eyes, forcing myself to sleep.

_____________
_____________

Like, comment, share, let me know what you think :)

not edited, sorry

also i just recently made another instagram (deleted my old one last year) so if you want you could follow me on there (((-: lol @pimpcess.li

hope you enjoyed, lovelies!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

759 182 46
In the midst of overwhelming sorrow and isolation, Everly, a determined 17-year-old, sets out to rediscover her inner strength and identity. She stri...
91.7K 1.8K 29
a girl named y/n was wondering around at the age of 19. she was wondering around a old abandoned city or just a little town till it gets dark and she...
11.1K 302 24
[BOOK TWO IS OUT NOW! HAVE A LOOK AND READ :)] Y/n.... Born in the undercity but raised in plitover until the age was 16, where they ran into a grou...
60.5K 1.1K 27
Y/n is a 14 year old drug addict her mother died when y/n was ten y/n's father abuses her he abused her mother as well but her mother needed a home f...