Cote Oneshots.

By PyroManiac8765

Everyone has one, So I decided to have one aswell. Classroom of the elite is written by Syougo Kinugasa. More

Champion Ayanokoji
Vs. Koro Sensei
Reaction Start-
Reaction to Konosuba!

A curse to this horrible world!

272 12 6
By PyroManiac8765

Ayanokoji Pov:

"Ayanokoji-kun, your life has come to an end."

The blue-haired girl in a seat told me.
I was currently dazed, wondering what had just happened.

Then I remembered-

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Yagami."

I said as I opened the door to the student council.

"Oh! So you did show up!"
He remarked in joy.

"Alright, I will have fun with killing you." Yagami said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Sorry, that won't be happening."

I told him.

He rushed at me and tried to hit my head with a right hook, but I dodged it quite easily.

"Is that all?"
I asked him.

He sent a kick towards my solar plexus but I grabbed his leg just in time and threw him away.

"Pathetic."
I remarked as I punched him in the face.

"You know what? I am so done with this!" Yagami yelled as he pulled something out from his pocket.

What is tha-

~~~~~~~~Flashback end~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then I got shot by a gun.

"....."

"Phwaa!!" The blue-haired girl bursted into laughter.

That's not nice...

"I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous your death was! It was so stupid!" She yelled as she laughed so hard that tears came out of her eyes.

Asshole...

"Who are you anyway?"
I questioned her.

"Aham. The goddess of water, Aqua! Bow before me!" She stated.

"Oh, you are one of those Chunibyos aren't you?"

"No I am not!"

"Hey, is there anyone else in hell that is not a chunibyo?"

"What the hell do you mean by that! Why do you think you are in hell anyway!?!"

"Well, first of all I am going there. And I could tell by one look at you that you are going to hell."

"You are getting on my nerves!"

But I just said the truth?

I crossed my arms behind my head so I could rest and think a bit.

Maybe this is all a dream and I am getting nursed at the hospital?

But why would I be dreaming about a stupid idiot like her?

"You are talking out loud!"

Oh, this must be a nightmare. All the worst red flags coming together to haunt me.

"That's just rude!"

"Whatever. So what am I supposed to do now?"

I asked her.

"Eh? Oh you would have two choices normally."
She replied.

"And what are those two?"
I questioned further.

"Oh, you can either go to heaven and be bored there since that place is just the sun and other bored people or you can reincarnate as a completely new person with no memories."

She answered.

"..."

"You said this is not a normal case, right? So what is the third option?"

"You are Observant! You see, since we felt bad for you. So we will let you reincarnate in a another world with all your memories, but it is a fantasy world!"

She stated.

That seems like a good deal, it is definitely ideal but I had a feeling that there was something wrong.

"There is more to it, isn't there?"

She was taken aback by my comment.

"Yeah. Uh... A demon king is there! You will go on a wonderful journey and get companions who will help you defeat him!"

She explained.

"I will pass."

"Eh!!?!"

"How am I supposed to beat that guy? You said that it was a fantasy world, so there has got to magic there right? And I don't know how to use that."

I told her.

"Wait wait wait! Um... You will be given a cheat! A cheat! You will be given a gift that you can choose from which will help you defeat the demon king!"

She told me.

A cheat? That dosen't sound like a bad idea.

"Any restrictions?"

"Nope!"

"Alright then, I only have one last question left."

She tensed up, most likely preparing to make me go to that world at all cost.

"Can I speak and read their language?"

I asked her.

"Eh? Oh. Yeah, we will automatically give you the knowledge to do those things. Although if you are unlucky your brain might go poof."

She said.

"What do you mean by that last part?"

"What do you mean? I said nothing."

This little...

"Can I check my luck stat?"

I asked of her.

"Eh? Uh sure. Why not."
She accepted.

Just then a bar suddenly appeared, showing my luck stat.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It's at dead bottom..."

"Well, I guess I will pass."

"Hold on a minute! I can use my blessing spell to make your luck a little better!"
She frantically said.

"Actually, why don't you just let me learn myself." I asked.

"Eh? That will take too long!"
She answered.

Well if that is the case then...

"Then I guess I will pass."

I told her.

"Hold on a minute!"
She stopped me.

"Why are you so fixated on me?"

I questioned her.

"Well... Uh..."

She was stuttering, not able to find the words.

"There has got to be a reason for this, right? I am willing to bet Ryueen and the others didn't make it as well due to Yagami having a gun, so why am I the main target?"

She was breaking in front of my reasoning.

She finally sighed in resignation.

"They told me this will be easy..."

She muttered.

"Fine, I will tell you. But promise to reincarnate into the different world alright?"

She asked of me.

"I guess I am ending this life with my questions unanswered then."

"Why are you so damn stubborn!?!?!?!!"

I sighed.

"Don't worry, I am just messing with you. This is probably the only good option here anyways." I told her.

"Eh? You were messing with me all this time!?! Don't you know how much work I could have done in that time you stupid masterpiece!?!?!"

She yelled at me.

"Alright, I think I know what will I pick as my cheat."
I told her.

"Oh? What is it?" She asked with a curious look.

More accurately, who is it.

"Simple, I just need a companion. A companion who can do all the work for me. A person with the strength to beat the demon king. A person with the power of a god."

"K- Kiyotaka-kun... I have a bad feeling about this..."
She gulped.

"So my answer is-"

She looked at me with curiosity.

"I want you."

"..."

"EH!?!?!!?!"

_________________________________________
An:

I am going to be honest I always wanted to write this and decided that the oneshots book will be the perfect place for this. I am thinking of making a reaction for this.

Word Count:1100(Two extra.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
154K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...