The Agent Invasion

De 101_1Sh3r3

A random story i came up with. Also happened to be a comic i've made irl Mai multe

Somethings before writing chapter 1
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 3: a new ally
Chapter 4: idk what to name this
Chapter 5: Feah
Chapter 6: the backstory of everything
Chapter 7: The chase

Chapter 2: the start of the hunt

10 0 0
De 101_1Sh3r3

*Melanine was just cooking until she heard a knock on the door, so she opened it and she was shocked to see an agent standing in there, then the agent started to speak*

Agent G: "Good afternoon. Is this Mrs. Crazdotsky?"

Melanine: "Yes... i am"

Agent G: "Well... you see... you and your son have to come with us for some "interrogation"

Melanine: "Why?"

Agent G: "It doesn't matter. Now, you should come with me or i'll have take you by force"

Melanine: "What do you even want from us!? We don't even know you! I AM NOT COMING WITH YOU"

Agent G: "I guess i have to force you then"

*The Agent then grabbed Melanine but she decided to fight back as she quickly wrote something and started to run outside just to find... more agents...*

Agent H: "GET HER!"

*The Agents then grabbed Melanine and took her away. As the morning comes, Ice would later wake up*

Ice: *yawn* "Another day, another suffering in school..." *he said as he went downstairs just to see nobody* "Huh..? Where did mom go?" *he then noticed a plate with an egg and bacon along with a letter beside it saying 'RUN!!! THEY ARE COMING AFTER YOU!!!'*

Ice: "Huh..? What are they talking about-" *he got interrupted by a hand covering his mouth. He turned around just to see... Agent G who is forcefully grabbed him and that's where Ice realizes that the breakfast on the table is just a bait*

Agent G: "You need to come with me-" *he got interrupted as Ice pushed him away. Then he grabbed Ice again by his wrists*

Ice: "SOMEONE! HELP!!!"

Agent G: "Nobody can hear you, so you might as well come with me or i'll have to harm you by-" *Ice interrupted him again but this time Ice kicked him in the balls then Ice started to run outside* "HEY!!! COME BACK HERE!!" *he said as he is holding his crotch in pain*

*Ice then reached Jim's house then he started to bang on his door*

Ice: "JIM!?!?!?! ARE YOU THERE!?!?!" *he kept banging and banging. He didn't even realized that Agent G is behind him. Then Agent G grabbed Ice as he pointed a gun on his head*

Ice: "AGH-" *he tried screaming but his screams were muffled so he kicked Agent G away again*

*and then Agent G pulled the trigger, nearly hitting Ice. But luckily, Ice was able to dodge the bullet and he fell down to the floor as he yelled*

Ice: "WHAT THE FVCK!?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
60.2K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
222K 427 19
Just a horny girl