derek hale imagines.

By romancevoid

πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such... More

π˜—π˜™π˜–π˜”π˜—π˜› π˜“π˜π˜šπ˜›
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’
one | BURIED FEELINGS
two | MISTAKES
three | SCENT MARKINGS
four | IT'LL BE OKAY
five | RELAXED
six | POSSESSIVE
seven | FORBIDDEN
eight | THREE HEARTBEATS
nine | AVOIDING
ten | TIME WITH YOU
eleven | NEEDY WOLF
twelve | WEDDING NIGHT
thirteen | ALIVE...
fourteen | MY PUP
fifteen | MY PUP, 2
sixteen | CHANCES
seventeen | TASTE SO SWEET
eighteen | LITTLE MISS DEVIL
nineteen | LABYRINTH
twenty | I WOULD NEVER
twenty one | MATES
twenty two | DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS
twenty three | JEALOUSY
twenty four | JEALOUSY, 2
twenty five | MY PUP, 3
twenty six | TWO PIECES FIT
twenty seven | MATES, 2
twenty eight | TERRITORIAL CHARM
twenty nine | MY PUP, 4
thirty | I WANT MORE
thirty one | DOMINATING CHASE
thirty two | A HUGE INSECURITY
thirty three | A SPECIAL CONCERT
thirty four | LOVE UNDER THE STARS
thirty five | BELIEVE ME, 1
thirty six | BELIEVE ME, 2
imagine thirty seven | HUNGER GAMES, 1
thirty eight | MORNING AFTER MARKS
thirty nine | LIKE A PUPPY
forty | A SICK WOLF
forty one | I WANT A BABY
forty two | HIDDEN FEELINGS
forty three | ONLY ANGEL
forty four | DON'T BE AFRAID
forty five | EXTREME PROTECTIVENESS
forty six | WANT YOU NEED YOU
forty seven | FIRST TIME
forty eight | I KNOW YOU FEEL IT TOO
forty nine | NEVER ALONE
fifty | WAS NEVER HATE
fifty two | YOU BELONG TO ME
π˜π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹ π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜•π˜–π˜•π˜š
head cannon one | DATING DEREK
head cannon two | NSFW
head cannon three | DEREK HAS A NIGHTMARE
head cannon four | THE PACK FINDS OUT
π˜”π˜π˜•π˜ π˜π˜”π˜ˆπ˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Œ π˜šπ˜Œπ˜™π˜π˜Œπ˜š
dangerous possession #1
dangerous possession #2
dangerous possession #3
dangerous possession #4
dangerous possession #5
π˜—π˜™π˜–π˜”π˜—π˜› π˜π˜”π˜ˆπ˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Œπ˜š

fifty one | HIS LITTLE WOLF, 1

703 22 3
By romancevoid

DEREK HALE IMAGINES.
imagine fifty one | his little wolf - part 1
SUMMARY; derek comes back home after disappearing without a trace only to realize it was a big mistake leaving
WARNINGS; language!, territorial & instinctive derek!, hurt and anger, angst!, and fluff

"my daughter? i have a little girl?..."

___

YOU HELD THE SMALL BABY WRAPPED IN LIGHT PINK BLANKETS, STARING DOWN AT THE BUNDLE OF JOY WITH TEARS IN YOUR EYES. she was only a couple weeks old and brought you such love and joy you didn't know was real. for a newborn baby, she was rather calm and never really cried unless hungry. the only thing hard about all of this is the fact you're on your own with her.

you knew very well who her father was though. granted the two of you were together for two years but friends for much longer than that. derek hale. the person everyone once saw as dangerous, cold, and broody. then everyone got to see the real him and he was more than what he presented to people. he was warm, protective, and extremely caring. especially when it came to you, the one he's always loved deeply.

days before you had found out you were pregnant with his child, he suddenly disappeared without a trace. efforts from the pack to find her were to no avail. no one could find him. he was nowhere to be found. the endless calls, texts, and voicemails left drove you deeper into a loss of hope in finding him. especially him coming back.

nights were spend on his side of the bed, holding onto his pillow that smelt just like him as you cried at the sudden loss in your heart. you didn't understand how he could just disappear like that and not say anything. especially to you. you were more than devastated by all of this. all of his words, vowing to keep you safe and to love you, to stand by your side forever, seemed like nothing but a lie to you.

he was your perfect match. he was your other half, your soulmate so being apart from him was a type of pain you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. you were hurt, confused, and most of all angry. angry that he did this to you. angry for the heartbreak because of him.

you were thankful for the pack as they stood by your side every step of the way. you vacated the loft you shared with derek and moved back into your apartment that was close to scott's home. lydia came by almost everyday to keep you company, sometimes even spending the night when she could. as alpha, scott would sleep in your guest room most times to ensure nothing would happen to you.

while the pack was still dealing with the aftermath of derek disappearing the way he did, everyone was most of all excited for the new life to come. lydia, self proclaimed god mother, threw you the most special yet small baby shower to prepare for the baby girl. although things grew dark without derek, the pack kept you strong and was your only light. slowly but surely, did it get better for you.

except you hated the fact to be doing this alone. you and derek always talked about beginning a family together. you always pictured him by your side while you were pregnant, putting up with your hormones and emotional outbursts, picking out baby names together, and doing everything like a normal couple. so to be doing this all alone hit you often like a ton of bricks.

now that your baby was here, it seemed to hit you even more. of course you had the pack but it wasn't the same. it didn't feel right to not have derek experience this with you. especially since her tiny features already resembled him.

you wonder what brought him to do this. you couldn't help but think of endless possibilities for him to suddenly leave you behind. leave the entire pack behind. it was so unlike him and as much as you wanted to give him benefit of the doubt, you just couldn't. did he find somewhere better? did he find someone better? were you just not good enough for him anymore? none of this made sense and all you wanted, what you needed more than anything, was for him to come back home.

to you. to the daughter you share, who unknowingly needs him. you guys both need him now more than anything.

desperately derek barged into the loft he once shared with you only for it to be quiet. a little too quiet. everything still remained the same except all of your things were missing. his heart was thumping wildly in his chest as he viciously searched around for any trace of you.

he couldn't be at all surprised by the fact you were no longer living in his loft. the selfish part of him wanted you to be here waiting for when he would come back to you. he hated the fact he had to leave the way he did but he had no choice. he needed to keep you safe. when he suddenly got a message saying someone was after him, would stop at nothing to get to him even if it meant hurting you, he needed to leave. he needed to leave to keep you safe, to keep you from harms way. if he stayed and you were hurt, he would never forgive himself.

he wanted so badly to answer all the left messages but he couldn't. hearing the voicemails where it was evident you had been crying, destroyed him. he hated the fact you were hurt because of him. crying because of him. fighting his wolf to remind himself he did the right thing was rather hard. so many times the urge to come back home to you was so strong it made him sick to ignore it.

but now he's okay, now there's no more lingering threat, he was back home for you. except you weren't home.

when he showed up to scott's house, he wasn't at all expecting to have his ass handed to him by the alpha who always kept his composure. eventually derek was able to explain everything to scott which seemed to calm the situation slightly. mainly scott was glad he was okay and alive but doing what he did, even if it meant hurting others, didn't at all sit right with him. it could've been handled in a better manner but derek is a man of mystery.

so when scott told him you went back to your apartment, derek spared no time getting to you. however confusion lingered in derek as he made his way to your place. he didn't understand what scott meant when he said to not hate or blame you for what's to come. it concerned him greatly when scott wouldn't budge on telling him everything. he had to see it for himself.

the first thought to hit him was you finding someone while he was gone. that alone was enough to make him sick to his stomach. the raging jealousy and possessiveness he felt just from that bothered him. he couldn't have that. no you were his and his only.

his knocks on your door were slow as if he were terrified. his heart was pounding wickedly in his chest. he felt like he couldn't breathe as he waited such long seconds for you to open the door. his thoughts were racing miles a minute until you opened the door and everything came to a stop.

you didn't look yourself. you had dark circles sitting under your eyes and your skin was much paler than he last remembered. your cheeks were a bit hallowed in, and it was evident you lost a bit of weight despite giving birth weeks ago. your eyes were rimmed with red like you were crying. and that you were. overall you looked exhausted and it made derek feel much more worse. guilt racked through him and he wished so badly he could go back in time and redo everything. he wanted so badly to take your pain away.

but still to him, you were the most beautiful.

"what're you doing here?" your voice wasn't harsh nor was it soft. it was stoic, void of any emotion or enthusiasm.

"i needed to see you. i know i just disappeared without any trace, leaving you all with so many questions, but i need you to know i had to..." he breathed out, eyes glossing over with burning tears as he stared desperately at you. "i didn't want to leave the way i did, hell i didn't want to leave at all, but someone was after me. threatening to take you from me, and i couldn't have that happen."

you took in the words he was telling you and it all made sense. though it didn't make you feel any better. seeing he was telling you the truth, you allowed him to enter your apartment and closed the door behind him. you let out a shaky breath, knowing it was a matter of time until he would learn of the sleeping baby in your bedroom. yours and derek's baby.

"why couldn't you say anything? why couldn't you leave a message to any of us?" you questioned him, crossing your arms over your chest as if to keep you safe from him.

he winced as your body language, his wolf not liking the fact you were keep as much space between you two. "i didn't want to risk the pack getting involved in this mess. i couldn't have anyone else die because of me! and i know it was incredibly selfish for me to do, but the thought of them killing you to get to me... i can't live my life without you. your safety is all that matters."

you wanted to break down so badly. you wanted to bury yourself in his arms and hold him for as long as you could. you were feeling so many different things you didn't know how to react. he could see that and took a daring step toward you. seeing your body tremble as you fought to keep everything in made his wolf whine.

he needed to feel its mate.

"i'm so, so fucking sorry, sweetheart. but i'm here now and i'm not going anywhere. never again. i'm never going to let anything bring us apart again... not if i can help it." he vowed to you, reaching out to grasp your hands gently.

you let out a shaky breath, your tear filled eyes staring up into his. "i don't know if i can trust you on that."

"then i will prove it to you. let me prove this to you... please." he dropped his forehead on yours, closing his eyes as he gave in to his wolf who was slowly growing satisfied by the contact.

you flinched at the cry of your daughter, jumping back from derek and looking for his reaction. he stood frozen, staring in the direction of your bedroom with wide eyes. you gulped as you left him in his spot, rushing to the crib in your room where your baby laid.

gently you picked her up, rocking her back and forth to calm her cries. quickly they did and she was back into a peaceful slumber. you turned around to see derek standing in the doorway, his eyes focused on the baby wrapped in her blanket gifted from scott. you could see the revelation hitting him slowly, knowing this in fact was his daughter.

"she's yours, derek." you said to him carefully, knowing it was words he needed to hear for himself. "your daughter... our daughter."

his body lip trembled as he kept his attention on the little girl sleeping soundly in your arms. you took a seat on the foot of your bed, watching derek make his way over to sit beside you.

"my daughter? i have a little girl?" he whispered as his eyes stared in amazement and wonder. the emotions hit him like a train and he couldn't believe what he had missed. he was angry, guilty, and full of hate directed at himself. but most of all, he was overjoyed with love.

"my little wolf." he whispered when you placed her gently in his arms, watching her almost nuzzle herself into him.

"i'm sorry you had to find out this way." you told him, resting your head on his shoulder as you knew his wolf needed as much comfort as possible.

he shook her head, "you don't ever be sorry for any of this. it's not your fault. i'm sorry for hurting you and not being here when i should've."

"let's not talk about that right now." you whispered, only wanting to be in the moment with him. you got him back. he was finally back and even though it wouldn't take the past pain away, you knew he wouldn't be going anywhere ever again.

"she's perfect." he let out a breathy smile. "i can't believe i have a daughter."

"she's so calm. definitely nothing like you." you playfully teased making him chuckle.

"perfect and calm like you." he murmured, leaning down to place a soft kiss to her forehead. "she smells just like us."

"well i would hope so considering she's ours." you remarked.

as soon as you said those words, it was like a switch went off. derek turned his head toward you, a serious looking morphing onto his face. "she's ours... she's mine. you two are mine." you could see his eyes slowly darken, sensing the wolf getting a little too possessive with his now family.

"relax derek, we're yours. nothing will take us from you." you gently reassured him, seeing he was getting a bit too worked up as he dove deep into his head and instincts.

"sorry... sorry i just lost control of myself for a second." he mumbled, turning back to look down at his daughter. "i'm not going anywhere, ever. i promise you both."

"i have some of your clothes here i took with me when i left the loft," you sheepishly told him. "i needed a piece of you with me and i felt close when i wore them to sleep. they're in the bottom drawer whenever you want to change."

"why don't you get some rest? i'll take care of her while you sleep." he suggested to you, frowning at the tired look in your eyes. "i promise i'll be here when you wake up."

he leaned over to kiss your temple before letting you move back on the bed. you crawled under the covers while watching him stand up from his spot. he gently placed the baby back in her crib before retrieving his pajamas you took with him. you were almost asleep when he came out shirtless and in black track pants. he situated himself next to you under the covers, wasting no time in pulling you into his chest.

suddenly you felt whole again. being back in his arms, feeling the warmth of him, you were finally whole again. you didn't feel the missing piece in your life anymore. now that he was back, everything would be okay.

he would make sure of that.

"i love you, sweets. i love you both more than anything." he whispered planting another kiss to your head.

"i love you, derek. please, please don't ever leave again." you pleaded.

"i'm never going anywhere." he promised, closing his eyes as he focused on the feeling of having you in his arms again. "what's her name?"

"luna... luna hale is her name."

his heart swelled. it was one of the names you guys talked about before. when you were talking about the future you guys wanted together. it was one of derek's top names for his future daughter and the fact you remembered, and named your baby that, it made him incredibly happy. it was perfect.

"beautiful." he whispered, looking at his little girl sleeping soundly in her crib. "my little wolf."

nothing will ever take his family away from him. ever.

__________

hi guys!
i got this idea out of nowhere and whipped this up in an hour
i hope you guys like it!
and i hope you guys had a wonderful easter :)

stay tuned for more!
i'm back on my derek shit again which i'm happy about!
let me know what you guys think.

vote & comment for more,
see you all soon.
Xx

( IMAGINE PUBLISHED; 5 april 2024 )
( WORD COUNT; 2774 )

©ROMANCEVOID

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.4K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...
31.7K 834 80
Gifs and little imagines from Teen Wolf Send in requests!!!
523K 12.9K 78
A bunch of imagines for my favorite character on Teen Wolf! (Y/N)= your name Hope you enjoy!! {This is my writing and it comes from my imagination un...
767K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.