Pokemon : Red Next Generation

By TT2024kufa

This is a story if a boy who is the son of legendary Red Ketchum and is also the world champion but one fate... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Battle of Rivals part 1
Chapter 3: Battle of Rivals part 3
Chapter 4:Where is the Champion
Chapter 5:A Champion's celebration

Chapter 2: Battle of Rivals part 2

59 2 0
By TT2024kufa

The beginning arc Part 2

when Alain threw his pokeball it revealed a huge Dragon Pokemon

That Dragon Pokemon was none other than his ace Pokemon Charizard

"Well folks looks like Alain threw his second pokemon Charizard his ace pokemon "said the announcer

Everyone was nervous in the crowd because Charizard is his ace pokemon and can mega evolve.

"Wow Charizard this early looks like Alain wants to finish the match very quickly "said saywer nervously

"Yeah Charizard defeated Leon's Charizard right which means this gonna be a tough match for lucario "said Brock

"Yeah specially since lucario has a type disadvantage against Charizard "said Gary

In the VIP section the champion's were watching the battle watching the next generation of champions in battle.

"Now then match begin "said the referee.Sooner he said that both trainers called out attacks.

"Lucario use aura sphere "said Ash."Charizard use flamethrower "said Alain.

Both attacks collided with each other creating a huge smoke with in the stadium.soon when the smoke cleared bother trainers smirked at each other respecting each strength.

"Charizard use air slash on lucario while flying in the air"said alain.Charizard used air slash from the sky with lucario dodging but suddenly hit lucario send him flying.

Ash was struggling to come up with an idea till he said "lucario use double teen with using aura sphere against Charizard".

Lucario did what his master told him with him creating clones then sending aura sphere to Charizard.Charizard was his but he used flamethrower against the clones.

"Charizard use blast burn to get rid of lucario"said Alain.The attack came from the ground with fire coming out attacking lucario before Ash could commend his next attack.

When the smoke was cleared lucario was on the floor.The referee came and said that lucario is unable to battle.There were cheers around the stadium but one group was quite.

"Wow Charizard is super strong but why didn't ash use mega evolution on lucario"said Lillie

"Yeah Ash could used against Charizard to help him defeat Charizard so why didn't use it" said dawn

"The reason is that he only allowed to use one gimmick and properly waiting for the right time you guys are such kids"said Iris

Everyone sweatdropped because soon Iris said that Dawn and her were arguing with each other.

The VIP section :

"Damn that Charizard is really even without mega evolution "said Steve Stone

"Yeah no wonder it defeated my duralodon in the quarterfinals "said Raihan

"Yeah I think he might beat Ash " said Professor Sycamore excitedly

To the battlefield:

Ash returns lucario and thanks him for the win."So Ash which pokemon you bring" said the referee.

Soon Alain returns Charizard and both trainers sent their next pokemon.Alain sends his tyranitar well ash sents out his Charizard.

"Well folks looks like both trainers sent out the johto pseudo legendary tyranitar and Kanto starter Charizard"said the annoucer

"Well then Charizard use steel wing on tyranitar " said Ash .When he gave the command Charizard flew with his wings becoming steel and slashed tyranitar making him stumble a bit.

"Tyranitar use Roch throw on Charizard"said Alain.Soon the tyranitar attacked Charizard was flying around dodging the attacks while flying Ash gave him a commend to use fire blast on tyranitar.

"Tyranitar use stone edge to block the attack" said Alain.Tyraniter used stone edge to block the attack.Soon Alain told tyranitar to use dark pulse which hits Charizard causing him to fall down on the ground.

Ash ask if Charizard is okay with Charizard smiling at him and letting out a massive roar strong enough for wyndon city to hear.

"Okay than Charizard use Dragon claw on tyranitar"said Ash excited.
Charizard then grew powerful claw on his hands and hit tyranitar in the face.

Tyranitar than roared grinning at Charizard enjoying the battle with Charizard doing the same.Then Alain told tyranitar to shadow claw to go attack with pokemon striking each other ferociously.

When tyranitar was about to strike Charizard ash told him to avoid the attack and use seismic toss.Charizard grabbed tyranitar flying around before finally throwing him to the ground creating dust in the battlefield.

When the dust was gone tyranitar was defeated and the referee said that he was unable to battle allowing the victory to go to Charizard.

Charizard flew while roaring proudly about his win.Alain thanked and returned tyranitar to his pokeball.Alain was smiling and now excited for the upcoming battle just like ash.

"Ash this battle is awesome and are you ready for the next battle between our Charizards "said Alain."Yep I am let's give it 100'% our best all right "said Ash."Right "said Alain

In the crowd:

"Wow I'd never seen Alain this excited for a battle in my life ever"said Marin

"Yeah me too I'd never seen Ash like this as well "said Serena

"This is it a battle between Charizards I just can't wait "said Kiawe

"I know my son will beat him he is a Ketchum after all"said Delia proudly causing the adults to sweatdrop.

In the VIP section:

" Yes It's Charizard versus Charizard this will be amazing!!!!"said Leon causing everyone to sweatdrop.

"Marvellous two Charizard battling each other who knows Alain might use mega evolution in this battle " said Professor Sycamore excitedly

"Yeah propely right about that Professor Sycamore "said Lance

The battlefield:

Alain sent his Charizard against Ash Charizard both Pokemon looking at each other eyes ferociously.

"Now battle begin"said referee with both trainers telling their Pokemon to use fire blast and flamethrower respectively.

Both Pokemon flew with both blasting fire at each other till Ash told Charizard use Dragon claw while Alain told his to use thunder punch with attack creating shockwaves.

Then Ash Charizard used Dragon claw on Alain's making him fall before Ash's grabbed him and used seismic toss throwing to the ground.

"Now Charizard use fire blast on Charizard"said Ash.Charizard use fire blast heading to Charizard till Alain decides to mega evolves his Pokemon.

Charizard went through a transformation before becoming mega charizard .The crowd exposed with excitement.

"Ash you will see my true power Charizard use thunder punch"said Alain causing Charizard hand to become electricity before hitting Charizard straight to the face sent him flying into a wall.

Ash was shocked with the amount of speed and strength Mega Charizard had.

Ash's Charizard flew before told him to use steel wing with Alain's catching him but before mega Charizard can do anything Charizard used fire blast sent mega Charizard back while grunting in pain.With ash smiling that his plan worked.

While the battle goes there is a man in his office watching the battle smiling with his Pikachu beside him also watching the battle while there are in a tall tower in the Kanto region.

Resuming the the battle ash tells Charizard to use Dragon claw which directly hurts mega Charizard with each blow till Alain tells to grab his and use flamethrower to his face causing so much pain to Charizard .

"Well I really love the battle but it's time to end this!"said Alain smiling

"Charizard use blast burn!!!"said Alain causing the ground to erupt before Ash tells him to use seismic toss.

The Charizard obeyed his command with him grabbing him while flying towards the erupting ground hitting the ground causing an explosion.

When the smoke is gone both are standing not before Ash's Charizard looks at him and falls down not before letting out his mighty roar.

The referee check Charizard and said that he was unable to battle leaving Alain the winner of this battle.Now Ash has one pokemon left to win this entire battle and still keep being world champion.

To be continued....

What will ash do now?
Who is his final pokemon?
Who is the mysterious man with the Pikachu?

Comment below to tell me your answers.
Goodbye!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
863K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...