MUFFIN♡POTATO

By PunyaSwain490

Just a teen long distanced couple who have never met each other. But are so in love and flighting against all... More

The First Conversation
muffin and potato

The Clouds and the Raindrops

0 0 0
By PunyaSwain490

"how can anyone love someone this much"I said, watching the rain falling outside the window.

The water droplets are falling from the cloud, it just seems like the droplets are tightly hugging the clouds and don't want to leave them but the cloud is saying that " you have to go, our time is over but it doesn't mean that we would never meet again.
I promise we will meet as soon as the sun comes out and bring you up again to me. Don't worry, what happens if time is ended in this life but I know we will meet in next life and so on."

By looking at the rain the only thing which comes in my mind is him. "Don't worry potato our Relationship is just like raindrops and cloud. Have to leave eachother for some time but not forever, Just unbreakable."

Saying that, one drop of tear fall out of my eye and rolling down to my checks. "When will we meet potato.""when will the sun come to our life and bring me up to you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
668K 68.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
3.1M 199K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...