The First Conversation

I know, I sounds so sad and heart broken but the actual thing is I'm not broken I'm just too sad about our long distance.

So, hi I am punya swain actually punya pratikshya swain but it's too long so I don't prefer it that much.

Yesterday evening, the rain was falling so heavily and look at now the sun is shining on the sky and bringing back the raindrops to the cloud again.

I remembered that day when we just met...

So I was in the beginning of my 9th grade at that time and it was a sunny afternoon of 17 April. My best friend ( at that time ) kangna was in my house scrolling my tab and we both were chilling. Suddenly she told me "wannna see something cool" I said "yaa why not" "so first make me some instant noodles then then I will show you" she said "okay, wait for few minutes",I said

I went to kitchen and she again started scrolling again . After sometime I came out of kitchen with one bowl of instant noodles. And said "now show me!!." Then she scroll on Instagram and open an unknown account and then she told me "look the left one is so handsome naa." "Yes but the right one is the one I liked.", I said 'okay so I will set him for you.", She said. And I was like "how?" "Areyy do you know prachi that new student.", She said "Yaa", I said.

Then I remembered something, the very first day of our 9th grade. I was romaning around the corridors and suddenly my eyes fall on a boy just passing the school entry gate.
He comes towards our corridors. When he entered it and I came to know that he is not a boy, she is a girl.
With a boy cut and she was wearing a t-shirt and half cargo pants. Without any smile, she seems so cold. Then my childhood friend bipasha said " look she looks little strange naa " "yes", I said

then she goes inside our classroom put her bag and her belongings on the bench and come out of he classroom and start looking out side of the corridors from the window. I thought I should ask her, who is she ,where is she from etc etc. So I went near her and told her hi goodmorning I'm punya showing my hand for a hand shake, she said "goodmorning" in a very cold way and ignored my hand so I take it back. I ask her "what's your name? She said"prachi dehury" I said " oh okay bye " she continued to look outside with any reply. So I move around and start gossiping about her with bipasha. After that for days were passing I was to thinking she is quite intelligent.Then kangna said "hey what are you thinking" I said "no nothing, by the way yaa I know her, why?what happened?" "Actually the left boy's name is subham his nick name is Sam , he is Prachi's boyfriend" and I was literally shocked. "What?? He is her boyfriend!" "Yaa it seems unreal naa" "yes, hey do you like him" I said. And she said " yes, kind off" "ohh but I literally liked that boy in right side." He was mentioned in that Highlights by the account of @itza.ayan077, "I think I should text him" and the account was private I sent him a follow request.we again started to scrolling. Then suddenly kangna said "hey let's go to Prachi's House" and I was like "did she live near our house??" She said "yes" "okay then it's okay we can go" then she quickly grab me and take be to her house. And I know that house that was my old friends house which she were living on rent but her father get transferred to another city then she had to go. I entered her house and three of us goes to the backyard, there was a big swing we all were chit chatting siting on that swing and I came to know that she is from Sambalpur and she is here in kesinga to study and this is her aunty's house . Prachi and I got really close, and she was not cold and rude at all she is literally so funny and kind . I kinda liked her. And then she took my tab and started to scrolling Instagram and then she saw that that boy who was on the right of the picture accepted my follow request. And she quickly checked my profile and asked me "is this you account" I said "yes" she said "OMG" I said "what happened, who is he , he looks so fine , kangna told me he is you friend, I really liked him" and she said " yaa he is my bestfriend, Ayaan bansal and do you know he was asking me do you know who is this punya swain she just followed me , she looks so good " I said"really , can you tell him that you know me . I really like him , is he single?" " Yaa , he is " "okay so told him that I'm your friend we will talk, I'm texting him hii okay " she said okay. And then suddenly my notification poped up and at that time my notification was "Potato" then everyone was laughing hearing that . Guess what who just text back, ayaan bansal. It was late I told her to please told ayaan about me and I will talk to him when k reach home.I waved her hand saying "bye" and when I reached home it's was 7 pm . Me and ayaan had a conversation and I asked him "are you single". Then he said " I wouldn't be in a relationship till I settle down that love birds" "which love birds?" Prachi and subham" they are love birds from the past 5 year but they have some confusion about each other" "ohh" then he said "saree looks great on you" and said "when and where did you saw me? " "In your profile" "ohh" then he said will you be my girlfriend" I was like "what?" He said "just kidding" then after some time he again said " will you be my girlfriend" I said "are you still kidding" he said"no, I have literally fallen upon you" then I quickly called prachi and tell her " he proposed me what should I do ???" She said " say yes ,say yes,say yes!!!!!""okay" then I opened his chats gain and there was so many unread messages he said "hey, where are you, I'm sorry if you don't want this I'm really sorry ,I guess this is a no" then I only replied "yes" he said "what?" " Yes I will be you girlfriend" then he was so happy so does me but then I asked him" hey you know me I mean you know how I look but I don't know how you do, send me some of you pics" he said okay then he send me one with no face I said " yaa I want to see your face not your hands, btw your hands are so hot" then he send me some of his pics and he was quite good looking. The after some time it was late so we said bye to each other and I slept.