In His Embrace

By honey___2209

This book is under editing from 19 March 2024 . ★¤★¤★ Mr. Aarav Raichand ☆ "CEO of AR... More

lead characters :
Other Characters :
01|•
02|•
03|•
4|•
6|•
7|•
8|•
9|•
10|•
11 |•
12|•
13|•

5|•

95 8 0
By honey___2209

Manga nahi rab se tumhe ....
Lekin ishara tumhi par tha ...♡♡

Naam beshaq nah liya ho ...
Lekin Pukara tumhi ko tha ....♡♡ <3

-----×------×-------×------×-------×-----×----

Detective Khushi And Aarav 🧐♥️

Khushi , her friends and her family members were reached at hotel.

The Hotel :

After sometime Aira and Devesh also reached there.
A small smile appeared on Khushi's face seeing Aaira and Devesh .

Khushi hugged Aaira with smiled face .
Now all were sitting together while having their talks and giggles with some starter.

Khushi , Sam and Aaira was making the insta reels .

After a while :

There was glass of juice in khushi's hand , she was laughing on Sam's poor jokes .
Suddenly her laugh was stopped and eyebrows were frowned , who invited him here? She said in her mind , she was talking about none other than Aarav.

Sam and khushi looked at each other with questioning face .

Who invited this bitter gourd here Sam? Khushi asked .
Even I don't know he replied.
Khushi doesn't likes him , she even don't want him to join the party.

Whereas , Reyansh was welcoming him , come come have a sit please Reyansh said to Aarav .

Aarav saw Khushi's face which was not looking good after seeing him .

he sat in front of her , while looking her continously like he is just here to admire her face With leisure .

Aarav was still busy only to look Khushi, suddeny she captured him looking at her , He suddenly turned his gaze away from her.
Reyansh saw Aarav and asked what happened Aarav ?

Nothing he replied.
After few minutes Reyansh and Aarav both got busy in their business talks and the others were getting bored with their boring talks .

Suddenly Sam asked khushi to dance.
She smiled and both of them started to dance .
Arohi and Mr. Ayaansh was also dancing together whereas Aaira was dancing with Reyansh .
And Devesh was finding the girl with whom he can also dance .

Aarav was the single one who were not dancing .
Sam and khushi was in their own world's , they were dancing very well , and Aarav saw both of them With strange look . he was getting irritated by their closeness .
Even he doesn't know that from where and when these Strange and unknown feeling entered in his mind .

He ignored both khushi and Sam and also that unfamiliar feelings of his .

Suddenly Aaira come and grabbed his hand and made him also dance with her .
A small smile again appeared on Khushi's lips while seeing both the brother and sister dancing in a very cute manner , both of them were looking too cute .

Aarav and Aaira both were dancing , giggling and laughing cutely with each others familiar accompany.

When everyone rotated their partners together, Khushi had come near Aarav.

Aarav grabbed her waiste whereas Khushi's one hand automatically reached on his shoulder and the other one on his biceps.

Both of them were moving their body without looking away , Both were looking into each other's eyes .

The silence and The eye contact between them was unstoppable , until Aarav doesn't broke it , " Are you uncomfortable ?? " he asked .
She doesn't reply him for a while then asked " Are you comfortable Mr . ?? "

He smiled at her question , and said Why are you so concerned about my comfort zone hmm ?
I'm not , I'm just repeating your words she replied.

All the view of the day of holi again come to her mind .

When Aarav was grabbed her waiste tightly ,when he opened the strings of her kurta ,when he take her up in his arms , when both of them were under the shower and about to kiss , when he caressed her hairs everything came in front of her eyes .

Her eyes again filled with tears . Aarav saw her amd asked what happened ?
She walked out of there without saying anything . Aarav followed her .

He came to her when she was lonely crying silently .

What happened khushi Aarav asked . Why are you here ?? She asked .
Why are you asking me this , When I saw you crying , I came he replied.

Nothing had just happened to me , leave me alone .
Why does she always test my anger amd patience? He said in his mind to himself .

Khushi saw his face which was now filled with anger.

I am not afraid of you okay ! She said.
then you should be he replied .

Khushi doesn't gave him any expression.
Devesh had told me everything about us , whatever just happened between us .
Khushi widened her eyes while looking into his eyes .
Everything she asked.

Yes everything, now we just have to find out who did this.
It was your sister Misha who gave us the glasses of thandai .

She must have done this, I will not leave her Aarav said .
One second, it might be possible that someone has already mixed cannabis in your glass, why are you unnecessarily blaming her ? Khushi said .

You will get to know right away, There are a lot of CCTV cameras installed outside the Mansion, and I'm damn sure they'll be there where the thandai was too.
If you want, we can check,Let us find out who got the cannabis in Thandai.

Let's go now Aarav said .
me with you khushi replied. Okay, if you don't want to come with me, I'll go alone Aarav said .

He took out the key of his car and started the car, then Khushi said, wait, wait, I will also come with you.

Both of them sat in the car and left.
I should tell Di and Sam at once .

Di is not answering the phone, I will call Sam.

Damn ! He is also not picking up the phone .

wait a while then try again Aarav replied.

One second, you have told everything to Sam too about the holi day Aarav said after few seconds .

Yeah ! Of course his my best friend she replied confidently.

No one had ever talked to Aarav the way Khushi talked to him.

He saw her taking the selfies of her .
Just now you were crying, and now you are taking photos, Dramebaaz.

I'm not dramebaaz okay Now that everything is about to be known, I am taking a selfie to lighten the mood .

He frowned his eyebrows at her .
Suddenly lightning struck with a loud sound .
Khushi closed her eyes in fear and placed her hand on Aarav's hand which was on the car gear .

He looked at Khushi and said are you afraid of this lightening.

Yess I have afraid of lightening.
Everyone have afraids of different things , you must have afraid of something.

I don't have afraid of anything for your kind information.

Aarav's attention was on the driving ,

Khushi repeated his words softly in a strange imitation of him.

He looked at her but as he looked she grabbed her phone and start acting like she is scrolling something important.

Both of them had reached Raichand Mansion.

The Raichand Mansion :

As they reached at Mansion Aarav ordered the security guard to make available all the footage of the last 3 weeks.

Now , Khushi and Aarav both are busy in finding the person who had mixed the cannnabis pills in Aarav's drink whereas Arohi and Sam are worried about Khushi beacuse she is nowhere to be seen in hotel .

Khushi had left her phone in Aarav's car so , she is even not picking up the phone.

( In hotel : )

Where she is Sam Arohi asked him .
Even I don't know last time i saw her dancing with Aarav , I don't know anything after that .

Call her back once Arohi said .

Hmm Sam hummed .

" Nahi utha rhi hain " ( she is not picking up ) .

Suddenly Devesh come and asked Arohi .

Arohi di do you know where is Aarav bhai .

Nahi Ayaansh ko pata hoga main unse puchti hu .

( Ayansh must know I ask him )

Okay Devesh replied.

Di I think There is no point in wasting time by calling her. I will look for her in the hotel .

She is crazy god knows where she has gone Sam said .

Okay ! I will also come with you Arohi replied .

Finally Aarav and Khushi has found the footage of holi day when everyone was busy in talks misha went near , Where the thandais was .

Khushi widened her eyes in shock as she saw misha mixing cannabis pills in thandai .

What the hell ! Khushi screamed.

Look miss ! I told you but you.... Aarav said after few minutes .

How can be she like this Khushi said .

Aarav saw Khushi's eyes filled with tears .

Why do you start crying on everything, you should take revenge on her .

She was still crying , Aarav moved further near her and grabbed her face and wiped the tear which was about to fell from her eyes .

She looked up at Aarav with teary eyes .
There was silent eye lock between them .

He again wiped the tear left from her eye. He softy rubbed and caressed her cheeks by his thumb .

Suddenly khushi grabbed his hand and stayed away from him .

He raised his eyebrows in disbelief that he is pampering her .

I'm sorry ! Aarav said.
I think we should leave Khushi said.

Aarav hummed .

Both of them were now in car , the car was moving slowly .

Suddenly the car stopped with a sudden jerk .

What happened ?? khushi asked.

Let me check he replied.

He get out off the car and was looking for what the problem was .

What's the problem khushi asked .

Can't you stay silent for a while Aarav said .

She made a puppy face with lots of innoscenc.
Why he is so rude with me Khushi said herself.

There was a strong lightenings and thunderstorm.
And suddenly it starts raining very heavily.

Khushi opened the door of car and come near Aarav , are you okay ? Come inside quickly you will get wet .

Khushi was looking worried for him whereas he is looking her with a small smile on his face .

She grabbed his hand and opened the door of car to made him sit , both of them on the back seats .

" Aapko ho kya gaya tha , dekho aap ke vajah se hum bheeg gaye "

( What happened to you, look we got wet because of you. ) she said while slicking back her wet hair.Aarav didn't replied her .

why don't you answer me she said .

What you want yo hear from my mouth he replied.

Nothing she said while making a weird face beacuse Aarav's behavior was very weird this time .

The rain is showing no sign of stopping, on the contrary, it has increased further He said .

Now she doesn't replied him .He saw her with lots of attitude.
Almost half an hour had passed, they both didn't talk to each other.

Aarav broked the silence by saying The rain is not stopping, it's been half an hour now, we can't spend the whole night in the car, I have to do something, he said while thinking something .

You stay here, I will call Vihaan and ask if any hotel or cottage is available nearby because we have come very far from my house and also from your house .

Aarav was about to leave the car but stopped after hearing Khushi's voice.

" Rukiye... Bahar bohot Tej baarish ho rhi hain agar aap Gaye to aap ki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi , aur vaise bhi mujhe akele mein darr lagta hain . Agar aap jayenge to main bhi aap ke saath chalungi " .

[ wait its raining very heavily if you go outside then you will be sick .
And also I can't be alone I have afraid of being alone
still if you want to go , I will also come with you ]

After few minutes the rain had subsided.

Both of them were still silent, the rain has stopped Khushi said .

Aarav called vihaan without saying anything to her , pick up the phone vihaan ! he said while frowning his eyebrows.

Hollow !  Vihaan said .

Hellow vihaan ,
Actually I had stucked in the rain with Khushi my car won't even run. Aarav explained him everything .

Okay okay ! Don't worry tell me the location where you are vihaan said .

Okay I'm sending you the location Aarav replied .

Hmm vihaan hummed and Aarav cuted the call .

After 20 minutes vihaan called Aarav and said .
Aarav, there is a hotel at some distance from where both of you are standing. It does not have many facilities there, but you can stay the night there .

Thank you vihaan .

It's my pleasure vihaan replied , and I'm here always to help you .

Thanks again Aarav said and cuted the call .

Khushi looked his face with a lots of expectations to be out off the situation.

Vihaan said that there is a hotel nearby he has send me the location .
Let's move before the rain starts again Aarav said .

Khushi hummed but what about your car khushi said.
Don't worry I will run it.
it was raining at that time , give me a side he said.

After a while he placed the key and checked , the car was started this time .
Sit he said to khushi .
He opened the door of car for her .

Aarav's phone was in her hands she was telling him the instructions or location given in phone .

Finally we are reached khushi said while taking the breath of relief .

Aarav got out off the car and again opened the door of car from her side , come he said.

Both of them were still wet .

Khushi was getting out off the car as she got slipped because of the wetness of the road.

Aarav grabbed her hand tightly. She screamed in pain
she had a spraine in her right leg .

Ahh ! She again screamed. Aaarv saw her in pain . Are you able to walk ? He asked .
I can she replied .

She tried to walk while holding Aarav's hand .
She again was about to fall . But he quickly grabbed her waiste and hand to save her .

She grabbed his biscep from one hand and the other hand of her scratched his neck a little .

The sudden action of her nails made him a lil bit bleed .
He close his eyes as she scratched his neck. After some time He lifted her up in a bridal style . As he lifted  her  in his arms her eyes widened .

He moved further while taking her up .
her gaze at him was very continuous.

she was looking at him till they reached near the hotel.
he made her sit on the couch which was placed exacyly out off the hotel.

Sit here I will talk to the manager and come back Aarav said .

Khushi hummed .

Aarav left from there , he went near the  hotel manager ( Mr. Rajiv singh )  and asked if 2 rooms were vacant.

Sorry sir only one room is vacant , if you want I will book it .

Aarav come to khushi and said only one room is there ,

What.. I can't stay with you alone I mean we don't know each other it's not possible she said .

Her words were enough for him to move inside in anger  .

He went inside and said to manager .
No thanks no need to book it .

Khushi come to him and asked what is wrong with you . Why are you so short tempered .

You don't want either, I just refused. Even I can't tolerate you anymore .

Khushi looked him with a cute anger which was not meant to be anger .

how is you foot now He asked.
It's not fine she replied.

Let me see he said .

He took off her sandals and tried to reduce pain and sprain.

She screamed when he take her leg to cure her spraine .

There must be a doctor in the hotel, I will call the manager right now.

Mr. Manager Is there any doctor available in your hotel?
Yeah ! My wife is a doctor manager said .
Can you call her now Aarav said .
Sure sir manager replied.

After some time his wife came and said khushi to show her foot .
The doctor has removed the sprain of khushi .

Now move your foot ( Dr. Vamika singh ) Said to khushi .
She moved her foot and it was absolutely fine now .

That one room which was vacant Can you book now Aarav Said .

Sorry sir, I just got a call and that room is already booked.

manager's wife asked what happened ?

We were caught in the rain, we are far from our home .
The manager's wife took him aside and said that we should help them. We will take them to our home.
Where will they go so late at night?
You're right manager replied.

Sir , if you don't have any problem you both can come to my house .
The house is not big enough for you, but if you want, you can stay tonight.

Aarav saw Khushi, She nodded her head .

Both manager and his wife has the age of khushi and Aarav's parents .
Both of them agreed to stay at their house tonight .

Aarav was following the car of manager and finally they reached at manager's house .

Come beta ! Manager's wife said to khushi ,
Khushi smiled and moved inside the house along with Aarav .

So, finally khushi and Aarav got their safe  stay .

-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----

Hlw guys this was part 5 , if you liked it then please 🙏 do vote and comments.

Next chapter will come soon 🥺 ♥️.

Are you guy's are excited for next part. 

Please follow me on wattpad .
Actually Asha is my mother's name , my name is honey .
Maine ye I'd apni mom ke Naam se banai thi , par apne password bhul chuki hu isliye username change nahi ho raha hain .
And the most imp thing this story has been completed more than 300 readers  thank you for reading it .

If you guys are reading it continously,  than please also do  vote and comments and also follow me .

Byy ......♥️💖🦋-----×-----×-----×

Stay tune ......🦋💖♥️😊

➡️2980 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 121K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
1.9M 72.2K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
342K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
84.8K 4K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...