Fortuitous Love

بواسطة SELENOPHILE_009

"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling che... المزيد

ABOUT THEM 🖤
✨️✨️THE START ✨️✨️
✨️ THE UNKNOWN FEELING ✨️
✨️IT'S JUST THE START✨️
✨️INCREASING CLOSENESS✨️
✨️LITTLE STEPS✨️
✨️THEIR POVs✨️
✨️CUTE CLUMSINESS✨️
AUTHOR'S SITUATION
✨️SHE IS SURE ✨️
✨️BROKEN ANGEL✨️
✨️NEW ENTRY ✨️
✨️HIS HELPLESSNESS ✨️
✨️FINALLY ✨️
✨️A NEW START✨️
✨️FIRST DATE ✨️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
✨️DEEP CONFESSIONS AND SHOCKS✨️
✨️IS YOONGI DEAD✨️
✨️DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE ✨️
✨️A WAIT SO LONG ✨️
Teaser of new story
✨️CAPABLE ENOUGH✨️
✨️THE PERFECT PROPOSAL✨️

✨️TRAGIC PAST ✨️

143 16 17
بواسطة SELENOPHILE_009

Author's advice - listen to 'lovely' song by Billie Eilish .

both were walking when you saw someone pointing gun at you and before you could react .

BANGGG!!!!

"Y/n?" That's all you could hear before closing your eyes.

Taehyung's pov

We were talking casually and suddenly out of nowhere she came in front of me and hugged me.

Next thing i heard was gunshot.

"Y/n???" I called her as i felt my world stopped .

She was still hugging me but something was wrong .

I felt something wet dropping on my hand . I looked at my hand and it was BLOOD .

"Y/n baby?" I called her as my heartbeat started raising .

"I am okay ! Don't w-worry!" She assured but i know she wasn't fine and then she fell on floor .

"Y/n! Open ! Open your eyes ! " I started panicking.

What if something happens to her ?

But then someone hitted me on my head and everything went black.

Time skip

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself tied to a chair in a dark room .

"Y/n ! " i started panicking as soon as i remembered what happened.

"Oh so you are awake brother?" I heard a familiar voice of a girl.

I turned only to see Kang Dae standing there while bandage on his neck.

He was hugging a girl from her waist.

"Where is my y/n ? Fucking tell me where is my y/n ?" I started screaming.

But the next thing i saw broke my heart.

The girl he was holding was my noona who was smirking looking at me.

No this can't be real right?

"Noona !" I whispered.

"Oh my little Brother, you remember me?" She said coming towards me .

"Noona what are you doing with this bastard? Are you ok ? Where were you from so long ? I searched you everywhere. " i asked in one go afterall i am meeting my sister after so many years.

"Tch tch tch ! Poor boy ! Are you still thinking that i care for you?" She said .

"What are you saying noona ? " i asked .

"Are you really that dumb ? You searched everywhere for finding mom and dad's killer while their real killer was your sister." She said smirking evily.

"This is not funny ! Are u even listening to yourself? " i asked as my heartbeat started raising.

"Yes I am listening to myself my taetae!" She said .

"Baby are you going to tell truth to your brother? " kang Dae asked while kissing my noona infront of my eyes.

"Leave my sister you moron !" I screamed.

"Ok then listen to ur sister." Kang Dae said patting my cheeks.

If my hands would not have been tied , i would have killed this man.

"You know why i killed them?" She asked.

I was just staring at her with disbelief.

"Because they loved you more than me. They always gave importance to you . You were their favourite. Moreover i wanted money and their property. Afterall appa was biggest businessman. So i planned to kill them . Kang Dae aka your ex bestfriend helped me in my plan as you refused to marry his sister which angered him .
He also wanted to destroy you ! So we planned to kill them and framed you for their death. Then you went to grandma . She had 50% of father's property . That is the reason you are still alive . Otherwise you would have been begging on streets . " she said in anger.

"You know what ? I thought that you are hurt beacause of their death and that's why blaming me as you were not in your senses..
But today i got to know that i was wrong . You are just a Greedy bitch ! YOU FUCKING KILLED YOUR OWN PARENTS FOR MONEY !!!!!!!!!! " I screamed.

"Oh my god ! I am feeling guilty." She said dramatically.

Then she started laughing.

" you know what noona ! I loved you so much . I trusted you more than myself. But you did this to your own parents and your own brother. I fucking hate you. " i screamed as tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Oh my little brother ! Don't cry hun ? You know that i hate you too right?" She started laughing like a psycho.

"And yeah your that little y/n is in hospital. " she said.

"What you did to her ?" I asked as my blood started boiling.

"Don't worry bullet just passed touching her hand. She is not dead. But she soon will be if you won't leave her." She said.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"My problem is that i can't see you happy . So i will kill everyone who will make you happy." She smirked.

"You have one day ! She is in xxx hospital where her brother is also admitted. Meet her for last time and then Leave her or otherwise she will be dead." She said and freed me.

I went away from there with the decision to make their life living hell.

"I will make your life living hell." I thought.

With that i went to the hospital .

I asked from receptionist and went to the room where she was admitted. Everyone (y/n's mom and dad ) went home as doctor said that both yoongi and y/n are fine . Jungkook went to buy something and he will come back .

She was sleeping peacefully.

A tear escaped from the corner of my eye and i went to her .

I sat on my knees and took her hand in mine and kissed her back ov hand .

"You know i love you right ? " i whispered.

" But i can't stay with you as i can't bear losing you too ! " I whispered.

I took a deep breath.

"My life has always been like this . Miserable. But i was happy when you came but once again they ruined my happiness!
You know what y/n ? Loving you was the best decision of my whole life and always will .
But i would have to go now ! Idk where and how! But i will go away from you. So far away that even my shadow won't fall on you."
I whispered and kissed her forehead.

I caressed her wound .

"This is what i gave you afterall . In the end , i again came on the point where i only have one way . Afterall i never had choice . For the first time in my life i chose to love you ! But again ! I ended up hurting you . I AM SUCH A PATHETIC BOYFRIEND, BROTHER AND SON ! " i whispered so that she won't wake up .

"I love you y/n and always will . I promise i will come back one day . But maybe till that day , you would have moved on in your life . I will surely take my revenge on those people . But you don't have to wait for me . My love is unconditional. I will love you forever! You are my forever love . Neither first nor lost , my forever love." I said and stood up .

I saw a paper there . I should atleast tell her that i am leaving nd she don't have to wait for me.

I started writing a note with my trembling hands.

HEY MY LOVE ,
IDK WHY I AM WRITING THIS . MAYBE I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM GOING . IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOTE , THEN IT MEANS I AM GONE .
IDK WHERE I AM GOING . MAYBE WHERE DESTINY TAKES ME.
I WILL COME BACK AFTER BEING SUCCESSFUL MAN . MOST SUCCESSFUL ONE . I PROMISE .
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME . JUST KNOW THAT MY HAPPINESS IS IN WATCHING YOU STAYING HAPPILY IN YOUR LIFE.
MY LOVE WILL NEVER BE LESS FOR YOU . IT WILL KEEP ON INCREASING EVERY DAY .
IDK HOW I WILL STAY WITHOUT YOU AS YOU ARE MY REASON TO LIVE . MAYBE I WILL LIVE WITH A HOPE ! A HOPE OF MEETING YOU ONE DAY.
AND YEAH YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME OK ?
MOVE ON IN YOUR LIFE . I WILL BE FINE.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE !
~YOUR LOVER

I wrote the note and took a deep breath .

At last i pecked her lips and went away from there.

Went to where destiny takes me !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If we are meant for each other , destiny will surely make us meet once again . "

"Was it love,he wondered, or a mere fortuitous combination of happy thoughts and sensations.
It was love right ? A beautiful fortuitous love ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

So hey guyz!
Here is the last update .
An emotional and sad ending .
Hope you liked the story.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.5K 2.1K 33
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝Loving him was a losing game❞ "You still love my sister, right?" You said, smiling bitterly, trying to keep it longer. "I don't...
4.8K 289 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She hiccuped while...
3.6K 177 39
"Don't come near me, or else--" he cut me in the middle and said ,"or else what are you capable of doing Dr. Y/N , run away again just like last time...
3K 132 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...